(Topic ID: 74436)

What PFs, back glass and plastics would you like to see CPR do?

By jfh

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 411 posts
  • 240 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by fosaisu
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

464154.jpg
    hh.jpg
    workfile_boston_resize.jpg
    There are 411 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 9.
    #401 8 years ago

Phantom of the Opera! Please, it's such a beautiful PF and immposable to find.

#402 8 years ago

A complete run of original EM Fireball plastics (color and clear). Somebody made some over a decade ago, and it was not CPR in TINY quantity. It would be nice to make all those nice Fireballs spanking new again, and would easier than making PFs. Unbroken is great, non-yellowed is best. And yes, I know I can make the clear on my own...

#403 8 years ago

Space shuttle and Whirlwind fields........ again!!
    So, is this thread legit with any chance of CPR even considering any of these suggestions?? Or is this just a wishful thinking thread?

#404 8 years ago

In addition to EBD (which goes without saying) I'd definitely buy a Harlem Globetrotters playfield and plastics sets if they ever get the licensing ironed out and can produce them.

I would also buy another Bally Star Trek but it would have to be revised with red inserts for the specials instead of the white inserts that were used last time.

If they made Fathoms and Playboys again I'd probably have to get at least one more of them too.

Two prime Bally SS playfields, plastics and backglasses that would sell like hotcakes but involve complicated licensing constraints would be Kiss and Rolling Stones. I'd definitely buy a few of each (especially Rolling Stones) if they ever became available.

#405 8 years ago
    Quoted from chucktee:

Bump +1. They've done playfields and plastics a run of backglasses ( w/proper colors) just makes sense.

Another run of Firepower playfields and plastics would be great too.

#406 8 years ago
    Quoted from sohchx:

Space shuttle and Whirlwind fields........ again!!
    So, is this thread legit with any chance of CPR even considering any of these suggestions?? Or is this just a wishful thinking thread?

If they are considering the suggestions, then I'd vote for The Shadow playfield. Would love to get my hands on a playfield w/o any sanctum wear.

2 weeks later
    #407 8 years ago

Comet, and Pinbot again!

#408 8 years ago
    Quoted from EZG:

If they are considering the suggestions, then I'd vote for The Shadow playfield. Would love to get my hands on a playfield w/o any sanctum wear.

Nice timing, they've just announced it!

2 weeks later
    #410 8 years ago

I'm down for FirePower Playfield, Backglass, and plastics set if they ever run it or a "boutique" run again.

#411 8 years ago

CPR recently (I think) added Sorcerer playfields as a possible future project in their "Boutique Zone." If you're interested go vote for it to encourage them to do this one!

http://www.classicplayfields.com/order.html

There are 411 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-pfs-back-glass-and-plastics-would-you-like-to-see-cpr-do/page/9 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.