Haunted House backglass re-run. Yes, no, maybe so?
Quoted from Astill:
Bobby Orr power play backglass , currently 3 for sale on craigslist , all have a broken glass.
This BOPP needs a new backglass as well - the repro didn't work out too well
Would the Robocop license be to too difficult to get?
Plastics are desperately needed and with a production run of only 1,500 machines everything is so hard to come by.
Need a nice Blackout glass that's screened the correct way and also a Barracora glass and field.
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
1. Why can't CPR reproduce a backglass to go along with the playfield and plastics that were reproduced? Examples: Capt Fantastic,
Playboy and Space Invaders. Everything has been reproduced for these two (to include bumper caps), so why not the glass?
2. How is it that Stern can procure Indiana Jones licensing, but not others? Unless someone is making an IJ playfield that no one is aware
3. From an economic standpoint, it only seems logical that games that were mass produced would be the games to reproduce, right? I
really scratch my head over items that I see being reproduced.
4. After looking at the CPR artists' profiles (which are outdated), I see quite a few things that have been completed, but never put out
for sale. By the same token, I don't see the new artwork being created (only the old stuff) and most importantly, when it will be
5. I think that from an historical standpoint, it would be interesting to see a list of everything that has ever been done by CPR.
Just some thoughts. No jabs, pokes, or any misgivings intended.
I am very grateful for what they have done for us and I plan to be a loyal customer to the end!
I patiently await the items that I need to complete my many projects.
Bounty Hunter (Gottlieb), this would be a good cheaper pinball machine to reproduce.
Background theme included: "Duh na Duh na Duh na, Duh na Duh na Duh na, Duh! DUH!"
With Shay now having a license to reproduce Bally/Williams backglasses we may see better results than the CPR ones.
Quoted from indypinhead:
Who is Shay?
Never heard of them
Only been around for 20 years or so...
Mostly likely because his focus is EM, wedgehead, and woodrail.
Phenomenal work on BGs that are non-existent.
When you need something that cannot be found via Mayfair, this is your only route, unless you do it yourself...
LONG BEFORE CPR...
Stu those Phantom of the Opera plastics are beautiful. I have been searching for a good phantom playfield and I've never seen one that isn't completely jacked. I only know of one person who has a test run one who posted pics on my POTO thread, but he isn't selling. I'd gladly drop 1500 bucks on a NOS one and let you scan it, but at this point I think it is impossible.
rerun of Earthshaker and Fathom glasses
Embryon playfield (to finish off the set of widebodies)
Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside