(Topic ID: 74436)

What PFs, back glass and plastics would you like to see CPR do?

By jfh

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 411 posts
  • 240 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by fosaisu
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

464154.jpg
    hh.jpg
    workfile_boston_resize.jpg
    There are 411 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 9.
    #151 10 years ago
    Quoted from btw75:

This is from the Joust plastics thread -

Seems like the sander is pretty expensive and I bet the margin on these playfields is not large. In the long run, they may come out ahead if the life of the sander is long enough.
    also, Mirco does all versions of the TZ playfield including the red and pink one. Are those not the proper color options?

I thought they were just pink, if they do the red one and they are available then I am wrong. Sorry. Also wouldn't have thought he sander was quite that expensive. Did not see that post I was thinking in the under 10K range.

#152 10 years ago
    Quoted from sc204:

I thought they were just pink, if they do the red one and they are available then I am wrong. Sorry. Also wouldn't have thought he sander was quite that expensive. Did not see that post I was thinking in the under 10K range.

Check with Mirco - I think they may have JUST been run (red).

1 week later
    #153 10 years ago
    Quoted from Stu:

We can't do Wide-Body games yet as our Drum Sander will Not acomodate the wider wood....

That makes sense. Damn widebodies.

#154 10 years ago

+1 Phantom of the Opera back glass

1 week later
    #155 10 years ago

LW3 please!

1 week later
    #156 10 years ago

Embryon playfield and plastics would be awesome.

#157 10 years ago

Stu said:
    We can't do Wide-Body games yet as our Drum Sander will Not acomodate the wider wood....

Quoted from nerdygrrl:

That makes sense. Damn widebodies

#158 10 years ago
    Quoted from Stu:

I am surprised a pinside donation thread hasn't popped up yet to raise money to purchase one for CPR. LOL

1 week later
    #159 10 years ago

dungeons and dragons playfield and atlantis.

#160 10 years ago
    Quoted from PinballManiac40:

I am surprised a pinside donation thread hasn't popped up yet to raise money to purchase one for CPR. LOL

Stu,

Is this what you guys need?

http://www.woodmasterdrumsanders.com/5075

Chris

#161 10 years ago

That looks like a Single Drum where what we use is a 3 Drum System....

3 weeks later
    #162 10 years ago

I am going to look at a Bobby Orr Power Play this weekend, any chance we could get a Bruins makeover?

#163 10 years ago

Bk2k backglass

#164 10 years ago

BLACKWATER 100. Plastics
    The majority of this game is made up of plastics in one form or other & very hard/ impossible to find spares.
    If anyone has plastics for this please let me know.
    Thanks. Dave

#165 10 years ago

I vote for a Stargate Playfield, everyone one I see, or have found has had some sort of problems, especially at the gate area in front of the flippers. I have one now that the mylar was peeled up by the gate and took the graphics up with it. Pinball Resource has been sold out of them for years, so I would think that this would be a good seller.

#166 10 years ago
    Quoted from nerdygrrl:

I am going to look at a Bobby Orr Power Play this weekend, any chance we could get a Bruins makeover?

When I was helping David Eisner do the artwork for the CPR playfield I goofed around with this idea.

workfile_boston_resize.jpgworkfile_boston_resize.jpg

#167 10 years ago

BOP!!!

#168 10 years ago

Still waiting for the Bad Cats playfield request to fill up so it can get in the que to be made.
    4 years and counting since I sent my request.

#169 10 years ago
    Quoted from woz:

When I was helping David Eisner do the artwork for the CPR playfield I goofed around with this idea.

workfile_boston_resize.jpg 74 KB

That is awesome! If only there were enough Bruins fans to justify a run. I have quite a few friends out here with Power Plays and it just eats them up that he is in the Blackhawks gear.

#170 10 years ago

I'm a Canucks fan (poor me) so you can imagine my hatred for both the Bruins and Blackhawks.

#171 10 years ago

Come on Elvira and the Party Monsters!!!!!
    Hit me with the plastics, Playfield, and backglass....all for a full restore! She deserves it! naughty thing always draining the ball on me!

Magicchiz

1 week later
    #172 10 years ago

Backglass for top score by gottlieb 1975

1 week later
    #173 10 years ago

create a backglass for f14 and d&d !!

3 weeks later
    #174 9 years ago

I would certainly buy a Dungeons & Dragons playfield.

#175 9 years ago

Meteor backglass and playfield

#177 9 years ago

Goes to the top of the list.

#178 9 years ago

LW3 plastics and playfield.

#179 9 years ago

1985 Bounty Hunter

#180 9 years ago

Eight Ball Deluxe Plastic Set

1 month later
    #181 9 years ago

SW DE plastics and playfield.

#182 9 years ago
    Quoted from woz:

workfile_boston_resize.jpg 74 KB

The color scheme just doesn't look good to me at all!

#183 9 years ago

Mousin' Around Playfield & Plastics!

#184 9 years ago

Stargate playfield and plastics. Please and thank you!

3 months later
    #185 9 years ago

1972 Fireball em plastics and playfield.

#186 9 years ago

I would've said Jackbot mirrored backglass, but apparently I can kiss that goodbye.

#187 9 years ago

Pretty much.....

Quoted from Frax:

but apparently I can kiss that goodbye

#188 9 years ago

Voltan! Then I could build a game! Or, just as wall hangings glass & Pf would look awesome!

#189 9 years ago
    Quoted from Stu:

Pretty much.....

Thanks, I can always count on you to grind the boot heel just a bit more, Stu.. ouch..

#190 9 years ago

It's what I live for.......

Quoted from Frax:

Thanks, I can always count on you to grind the boot heel just a bit more, Stu.. ouch..

#191 9 years ago

i'm not sure we've had the discussion on that but could probably do a Jackbot mirrored glass in the future ... probably with CPR.

#192 9 years ago
    Quoted from PPS:

i'm not sure we've had the discussion on that but could probably do a Jackbot mirrored glass in the future ... probably with CPR.

I wasn't questioning the license, I'm questioning the willingness of the most productive art staff member they have to do it.

I mean.. Bride got done...clearly the license was there...

Post edited by Frax: Maybe I had a brain fart.

#193 9 years ago

I would kill for a POTO backglass and playfield. It is such a pain finding the backglass and a big risk for me to attempt to remove the mylar to have the playfield restored and cleared by a pro...

#194 9 years ago

mirrored Diner back glass

Bad Cats playfield

#195 9 years ago

stu... whats cprs return policy on backglasses ?

#196 9 years ago
    Quoted from TrevixClemson:

a big risk for me to attempt to remove the mylar to have the playfield restored and cleared by a pro...

Let the pro do the Mylar removal as well.

#197 9 years ago

Swords of Fury definitely needs playfields and ramps. You just can't find one any more without a busted right ramp that's since been jury-rigged to be functional, and the playfields if not worn to the wood have the little c-scratches everywhere.

#198 9 years ago
    Quoted from Blackjacker:

Let the pro do the Mylar removal as well.

That is what I had intended but the two I spoke with said they would only accept it if I removed the mylar myself. They said it was a game known for the paint peeling up with it and they did not want that responsibility if something went wrong. I understand where they are coming from, I just have to decide if it is a risk I want to take...

#199 9 years ago

Frontier
    Bmx
    Embryon
    Paragon

I know the equipment isn't at CPR to do the wide bodies.

#200 9 years ago

Gorgar backglass

There are 411 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-pfs-back-glass-and-plastics-would-you-like-to-see-cpr-do/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.