(Topic ID: 74436)

What PFs, back glass and plastics would you like to see CPR do?

By jfh

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 411 posts
  • 240 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by fosaisu
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

464154.jpg
    hh.jpg
    workfile_boston_resize.jpg
    There are 411 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 9.
    #51 10 years ago

+1 for the rethink on the Earthshaker playfields. Really dissapointed these got pulled from CPR's list.

Does anyone care to comment on who made that decision and who they maybe available from in the future? I certainly hope it hasn't been given to the same people supposedly making the Bride of Pinbot playfields, that has been ongoing for around 4 years now, with all sorts of promises/excuses coming to the surface.

#52 10 years ago

Re-run black knight playfields.

#53 10 years ago

CPR is not doing the Playfield, we did the Backglass & Plastics.....

Quoted from Pinballer73:

Does anyone care to comment on who made that decision and who they maybe available from in the future?

#54 10 years ago

It just really sucks because you can have a beat to death ES and with all the parts available now restore it to minty new except for the freaking playfield.

#55 10 years ago

#56 10 years ago

Thanks for the info Stu. I am please that someone is doing the ES playfield. However I feel for your artist, hopefully this experience hasn't put him off altogether.

Have a Merry Christmas Stu and thank you for what you do, not many others have your passion for this.

#57 10 years ago

I'm fine. My playfield really isn't bad, but I'd still love to have a new one. I just know guys with awful playfields waiting for something to happen. You'd think if a company snagged the rights to do it, they might post something vs. nothing at all.

#58 10 years ago

I forgot about Xenon. I'll add a vote for a Xenon PF rerun. I would love to be able to have a minty Xenon.

#59 10 years ago

We just did them, the request page just closed this week on it....
    http://classicplayfields.com/order.html

Quoted from jfh:

I forgot about Xenon. I'll add a vote for a Xenon PF rerun

#60 10 years ago

I would add Black Knight backglass to the list, but I am sure it is already on CPRs list of 'things to do'

#61 10 years ago

Pharaoh back glass and most early solid state Williams backglasses they didn't seem to hold up as well as the Bally's.

#62 10 years ago

+1 Black Knight backglass

#63 10 years ago

Yep, Guns N Roses I think would be super. Every machine I've seen can use a new playfield!

#64 10 years ago

Playfield for BSD and Haunted House. Backglass for Genie.

#65 10 years ago

Bride of pinbot. I believe they already have the artwork done too. I know PPS said they were doing it but haven't heard an update so I'm not holding my breath

#66 10 years ago

Catacomb playfield

#67 10 years ago

Any Comet playfield remakes in the wind. ??

Great stuff coming up . THX>

My pinball buddy.......BigB needs one. HA>

#68 10 years ago

BoP is sorely needed and I would still like my WW PF that I waited 15 months for but never got for my dismantled game.

#69 10 years ago

Re-run the Bally Star Trek prototype backglass

#70 10 years ago
    Quoted from JoeinNJ:

A Bally Rolling Stones package( playfield, backglass and plastics).

+1

#71 10 years ago

-bally atlantis playfield
    -d&d playfield
    -firepower backglass
    -catacomb backglass
    -tomcat playfield...14000 build...

#72 10 years ago

SuperSonic playfield and backglass

#73 10 years ago

- Getaway plastics
    - Getaway PFs

#74 10 years ago

embryon playfield & bg
    solar fire playfield
    nine ball playfield
    big game playfield & bg

#75 10 years ago

I would love a new rfm pf!

#76 10 years ago

Another vote for Rollergames plastics...I know there is licensing issue but I would love to have them.

#77 10 years ago

is a taxi backglass in the works?

#78 10 years ago

Plastics and playfields for Data East Star Wars please .

#79 10 years ago

Fish Tales plastics + backglass

#80 10 years ago

WCS94 plastics and BlackRose playfield and plastics

#81 10 years ago
    Quoted from nitrojcrawf:

BlackRose playfield

BlackRose would be nice since the majority of the ones I have worked on the wood is bad.

I would suggest T2 playfield and plastics. Maybe a T2 backglass instead of a translite.

#82 10 years ago
    Quoted from TaylorVA:

Dr Who plastics and playfield.

Agreed!

#83 10 years ago

Nineball playfield and backglass.

#84 10 years ago

Gorgar playfield

#85 10 years ago

As my machine says "Blackout...Blackout...Blackout..."

#86 10 years ago

BOP playfield and plastics....please!

#87 10 years ago

Black Knight 2000 Black Knight 2000 Black Knight 2000 Black Knight 2000 Black Knight 2000 Black Knight 2000 Black Knight 2000 Black Knight 2000 Black Knight 2000 Black Knight 2000 Black Knight 2000 Black Knight 2000 Black Knight 2000 Black Knight 2000 Black Knight 2000 Black Knight 2000 Black Knight 2000 Black Knight 2000 Black Knight 2000 Black Knight 2000 Black Knight 2000 Black Knight 2000 Black Knight 2000 Black Knight 2000 Black Knight 2000 Black Knight 2000 Black Knight 2000 Black Knight 2000 Black Knight 2000 Black Knight 2000 Black Knight 2000 Black Knight 2000 Black Knight 2000 Black Knight 2000 Black Knight 2000 Black Knight 2000 Black Knight 2000 Black Knight 2000 Black Knight 2000 Black Knight 2000

#88 10 years ago

It's probably a huge long shot....but a dw and a mirrored backglass (since translites are impossible to find) would be great.

#89 10 years ago

My votes for BoP and DE Starwars playfield and plastics. I'd also like to see all of the Gottlieb System 1 back glasses. The art work on those glasses are just so nice.

#90 10 years ago

Paragon PF - I saw a thread about CPR making paragon in the future - I hope it comes to pass.

A rerun of Joker poker backglass - PLEASE !!!

Thanks
    Mike Geib
    West Chester, PA

#91 10 years ago

WCS plastics
    Sorcerer playfield

#92 10 years ago

WCS plastics were already done. I bought a set like over 2 years ago when they were available.

#93 10 years ago

I'm looking for a Future Spa backglass if anyone has one for sale.
    Thanks,
    John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, Mi.
    269-979-3836

#94 10 years ago

Sorcerer playfield. Mine's a mess

#95 10 years ago

Sorcerer playfield for sure and re-run on Joker Poker glass, those things sold like hot cakes.

#96 10 years ago

space invaders and paragon playfields. most I have seen are beat to hell. or rather loved to death.

#97 10 years ago

I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a Grand Lizard PF, plastics, and proto BG today! (Mirrored if possible.)

#98 10 years ago

Jurassic Park plastics. Save us from the eBay madness, please!

#99 10 years ago

Agree with a lot of others here, would love to see:

Space Invaders playfield
    Jurassic Park plastics
    Doctor Who playfield
    Getaway playfield
    Doctor Who plastics

Also would love to see Hook plastics and anything Stargate

#100 10 years ago

judge dredd plastic would be awsome. Ive been looking everywhere for plastics for this game.

There are 411 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-pfs-back-glass-and-plastics-would-you-like-to-see-cpr-do/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.