IMG_0021 (resized).JPG
IMG_0019 (resized).JPG
IMG_0016 (resized).JPG
IMG_0017 (resized).JPG
IMG_0047 (resized).JPG
IMG_0045 (resized).JPG
IMG_0035 (resized).JPG
IMG_0034 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mancave.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#122 7 years ago
Quoted from xTheBlackKnightx:

It would be a good time to do another run.

^^^ This statement for Judge Dredd plastic sets. Please, please, pleeeeeaaase Rick. There's so many JD's out there with a busted "cursed earth" plastic (and others) it's a crying shame. This game needs some loving!!

#124 7 years ago
Quoted from bstyles:

If your Cursed Earth plastic isn't broken, don't forget to protect it! Martin (Pinbits) and I came up with a unique way to protect it very nicely -- the trick was in the mounting! I don't see it on their site yet as a separate item, though if you ping Martin and he will sell you one.

I'll keep an eye out on Pinbits site, usually do, BUT nahhh mines been cactus since i bought the machine unfortunately. Thanks for the info, appreciated !!

3 weeks later
#179 7 years ago
Quoted from pinaholic:

seems GBLE is unobtainium

My main issue with that is enough spare MONEY is unobtainium

#181 7 years ago

The key word "They" not Me

#190 7 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

Guys ... i read thru this thread from time to time ... for WMS/BLY stuff if you have part #'s that will help as I can look up the print as well as who the source was

The whole JD plastic set, no idea what the part number/s is, also the eagle topper seems to be non existent in the wild at the moment

#226 7 years ago

Hi Rick, is there an issue with a run of JD plastics? like license for instance? I know for a fact that set would be a great seller

3 months later
#334 7 years ago

Who Dunnit center ramp assembly (A-20426). Anyone know if these have been reproduced or someone with a NOS one perhaps.
Rick??

1 year later
#364 6 years ago

Spy Hunter Back Glass needed!!

1 year later
#416 4 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

I have the prints for this, there is an 03-8230, 03-8230-1, and 03-8230-3 ... would have to figure out what game they went to ...

PPS Rick the part number 03-8230-3 is the channel that the translite sits into on Black Rose and i believe 3 or 4 other machines with the same back box configuration. This part is NOWHERE to be found out in the wild, well not NOS or repro anyway. Any chance these will get remade in the near future??

#418 4 years ago
Quoted from pocketscience:

Was literally just searching for this part (again) myself... for my Black Rose

Mine has got a chunk missing in the middle, probably about 6mm wide and deep from the top edge where the translite nestles into it. I'd love to replace it with a new one but at this stage looks like i may have to do a Dodgy Brothers repair on it

#420 4 years ago
Quoted from pocketscience:

Some numpty of a PO decided to drill friggin' holes in mine - can't figure out for what purpose. Regardless, it's ugly as sin, which is such a shame because the rest of the machine is great.

It happens The one i just picked up had a coin/game counter screwed to the backboard (through the ship plastic) on the upper right corner just below glass level and the usual coin return opening that looked like it had been attacked with a can opener

1 year later
#444 2 years ago
Quoted from Mancave:

I have the prints for this, there is an 03-8230, 03-8230-1, and 03-8230-3 ... would have to figure out what game they went to ...

PPS Rick the part number 03-8230-3 is the channel that the translite sits into on Black Rose and i believe 3 or 4 other machines with the same back box configuration. This part is NOWHERE to be found out in the wild, well not NOS or repro anyway. Any chance these will get remade in the near future??

Bumping again I know of a bunch of people chasing the glass retainer 03-8230-3 for their Black Rose machines (also used on at least 4 other machines with the same head box configuration) Still absolutely ZERO of these to be found and most have chunks missing/damaged in general which makes even a good 2nd hand one just as hard to find. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE consider doing this one Rick!!!
With the upcoming release of repro Black Rose playfields from Peter @ Buthamburg this one particular item will be a major sticking point for those wanting to fully restore their machines

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mancave.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-parts-are-unobtainium?tu=Mancave and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.