IMG_0021 (resized).JPG
IMG_0019 (resized).JPG
IMG_0016 (resized).JPG
IMG_0017 (resized).JPG
IMG_0047 (resized).JPG
IMG_0045 (resized).JPG
IMG_0035 (resized).JPG
IMG_0034 (resized).JPG
There are 449 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 9.
#401 5 years ago

Pretty sure Tommy shipped with black shooter rod. Red does look much better though - I managed to find one a few years ago but its cracked

#402 5 years ago
Quoted from tdunbar:

I also have a BLue BB Barbara for sale as well PM me

it looks like she's got couch rot

#403 5 years ago

Classic Stern plastics. Viper and Dragonfist in particular.

#404 5 years ago

PETG ramp and the submarine for Bally Atlantis

#405 5 years ago
Quoted from JBK:

Time Fantasy plastics set, stencils, BG, PF.....

http://wildwood4.com/pinball-parts.html

No parts on back.

#406 5 years ago

Stern 4 bank weldment (part # 515-7547-04-88) for Family Guy/Shrek, World Poker Tour and possibly others. The current updated one, does not accept the old style opto boards.

#407 5 years ago
Quoted from shepP:

A Data East Star Wars R2D2.

Way back in this thread a very kind soul sent me a NOS R2D2 body for a very modest amount! Thanks again Squishy

1 week later
#408 5 years ago

doctor who mushroom targets are at Shapeways
https://www.shapeways.com/product/Q6BMQBFSZ/doctor-who-pinball-mushroom-target-button-1-off?optionId=65150367&li=marketplace
IMG_0045 (resized).JPGIMG_0045 (resized).JPG
IMG_0047 (resized).JPGIMG_0047 (resized).JPG

and the classic stern tombstone target has gone through some revisions and final
https://www.shapeways.com/product/J8REG7JSC/stern-tombstone-pinball-drop-target-13a-11?optionId=65101924&li=marketplace
IMG_0016 (resized).JPGIMG_0016 (resized).JPGIMG_0017 (resized).JPGIMG_0017 (resized).JPGIMG_0019 (resized).JPGIMG_0019 (resized).JPGIMG_0021 (resized).JPGIMG_0021 (resized).JPGIMG_0023 (resized).JPGIMG_0023 (resized).JPG

#409 5 years ago

A belt for Arcade King.

#410 5 years ago

nice job. now someone needs to make a hot stamp for these!

#411 5 years ago

3 button coin door service buttons on late 80/early 90's B/W games.

9 months later
#413 5 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

I have the prints for this, there is an 03-8230, 03-8230-1, and 03-8230-3 ... would have to figure out what game they went to ...

did these ever get made? Need them for pool sharks, elvira,radical,gilligans island,Buggs bunny,transporter, black rose and all other games with the 6803 bally style backbox.

The -3 variant will work for all of the games but was meant for the WPC BB hinged varites but will work for all of them after you drill a couple holes for mounting screws.

3 weeks later
#414 5 years ago

everything for gilligans island.

#415 5 years ago
Quoted from Hawk007:

everything for gilligans island.

Ya, best pin ever!! Im good, but support anybody restoring one. Classic pin!

9 months later
#416 4 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

I have the prints for this, there is an 03-8230, 03-8230-1, and 03-8230-3 ... would have to figure out what game they went to ...

PPS Rick the part number 03-8230-3 is the channel that the translite sits into on Black Rose and i believe 3 or 4 other machines with the same back box configuration. This part is NOWHERE to be found out in the wild, well not NOS or repro anyway. Any chance these will get remade in the near future??

#417 4 years ago
Quoted from Mancave:

PPS Rick the part number 03-8230-3 is the channel that the translite sits into on Black Rose and i believe 3 or 4 other machines with the same back box configuration. This part is NOWHERE to be found out in the wild, well not NOS or repro anyway. Any chance these will get remade in the near future??

Was literally just searching for this part (again) myself... for my Black Rose...

#418 4 years ago
Quoted from pocketscience:

Was literally just searching for this part (again) myself... for my Black Rose

Mine has got a chunk missing in the middle, probably about 6mm wide and deep from the top edge where the translite nestles into it. I'd love to replace it with a new one but at this stage looks like i may have to do a Dodgy Brothers repair on it

#419 4 years ago
Quoted from Mancave:

Mine has got a chunk missing in the middle, probably about 6mm wide and deep from the top edge where the translite nestles into it. I'd love to replace it with a new one but at this stage looks like i may have to do a Dodgy Brothers repair on it

Some numpty of a PO decided to drill friggin' holes in mine - can't figure out for what purpose. Regardless, it's ugly as sin, which is such a shame because the rest of the machine is great.

#420 4 years ago
Quoted from pocketscience:

Some numpty of a PO decided to drill friggin' holes in mine - can't figure out for what purpose. Regardless, it's ugly as sin, which is such a shame because the rest of the machine is great.

It happens The one i just picked up had a coin/game counter screwed to the backboard (through the ship plastic) on the upper right corner just below glass level and the usual coin return opening that looked like it had been attacked with a can opener

#421 4 years ago

I can’t seem to find a demo man handle trigger anywhere. Don’t know if this can be printed.

0FC24A36-6C83-401F-B590-B14AF94317B6 (resized).jpeg0FC24A36-6C83-401F-B590-B14AF94317B6 (resized).jpeg
#422 4 years ago

Plastics and ramps for blackwater 100

#423 4 years ago
Quoted from Boof-Ed:

I can’t seem to find a demo man handle trigger anywhere. Don’t know if this can be printed.[quoted image]

Definitely looks printable - just need someone to build the design.

#424 4 years ago

If you loan me the part I can model it and supply a repro as a thanks

#425 4 years ago

I should have some 3D printed DM repro triggers lying around somewhere. Pm me if interested.

#426 4 years ago

Design was built by a member of the Dutch Pinball Associaton (NFV).

#427 4 years ago
Quoted from Mancave:

The Dodgy Brothers, classic. The rest of the world will have no idea what we are talking about.

#428 4 years ago
Quoted from xTheBlackKnightx:

Some people disagree with me on my position, but try and find a NOS Tron Legacy plastic ramp in 10 years.
Nobody cares right now, just like RS ramps 22+ years ago.
It really comes down to how serious a person is in this hobby, as NOS parts provide "trade fodder" for not only income but deals from brokers/dealers/owners/collectors, not just a private individual game repairs. That is the real benefit.
Many times this can be "overkill" except for the highly breakable "Achille Heel" parts.

10 years was optimistic. Try 2. Tron Legacy (both Pro and LE) ramps are unobtanium now and have been for some time.

#429 4 years ago

Alot of Gottlieb sys80b ramps.

Heck just print up all of them

#430 4 years ago
Quoted from Luzur:

Alot of Gottlieb sys80b ramps.
Heck just print up all of them

Pretty sure you'll have to go to Steve Young for those.

#431 4 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Pretty sure you'll have to go to Steve Young for those.

Didnt he just buy the copyright for the manuals? there are people printing Gottlieb ramps every now and then (Hollywood Heat for example) so cant be that bad....can it?

#432 4 years ago
Quoted from Luzur:

Didnt he just buy the copyright for the manuals? there are people printing Gottlieb ramps every now and then (Hollywood Heat for example) so cant be that bad....can it?

AFAIK - and I could be wrong, as I don't work for or with him - he has the COMPLETE licensing power for Premier/Gottlieb. He licensed out ROM images to John, but I understood he has everythingelse. Art, manuals, etc.

#433 4 years ago

Police force skill shot spinning target

#434 4 years ago

Just finished the Banzai Run ball lift for the backbox in 2 versions - reproduction and upgraded (reinforced around the ball).

Test unit has gone out to a pinsider that loaned me his part to replicate from.

upgraded section (resized).pngupgraded section (resized).png
upgraded section cut (resized).pngupgraded section cut (resized).png

2 weeks later
#435 4 years ago

Just letting people know if they need a unobtainable part that I have finished off another one and tested well and ready for those that need one.

This part is the Banzai Run Ball Lifter

Thanks to a Canadian Pinsider for trusting me and taking the risk to send me his part out of his game to the other side of the world.

The tested one is the upgraded, beefed up section version which proves the wiring passes through while being more stronger and hopefully will last a long long time.

These are available here at Shapeways at the moment and you can choose a different coloured version.
https://www.shapeways.com/marketplace?type=product&q=swinksbanzai

All my reproduction parts can be found here pinball:
https://www.shapeways.com/marketplace?q=swinksreproduction&sort=newest

Or check out my website for parts by general or by game:
https://swinks.com.au/
banzai run ball lifter (resized).jpgbanzai run ball lifter (resized).jpg

2 weeks later
#436 4 years ago

Attack from mars insert panel impossible to find

4 weeks later
#437 4 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

it's 03-8332, I found the print, and sent a request over to james@pinballinc to see if he has the tool ...

PPS anything ever come of this? There are repro plastics, ramps, backglass, and playfield, but that #eatpm flip-up cover is unobtainium. Thanks!

#438 4 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

it's 03-8332, I found the print, and sent a request over to james@pinballinc to see if he has the tool ...

rick

Hi Rick - any word from James on the Elvira (EATPM) coffin cover project? Thanks.

#439 4 years ago
Quoted from NjayNL:

Attack from mars insert panel impossible to find

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/03-9419-500XX

Drill your own. This is what I had to do several years ago, and of course, RIGHT AFTER I did it, they released the 'real' ones. For less money.

I used a step drill to do it and managed to not screw any of it up.

If you don't have your original this of course is an issue.

#440 4 years ago

This target face seems impossible to find in any color, need 1 if someone has something that will work.

E29DD558-D132-4C17-B7F1-8AFF003A6F9D (resized).pngE29DD558-D132-4C17-B7F1-8AFF003A6F9D (resized).png920B44A1-D460-4176-8B2B-FC0DD2E5F63E (resized).jpeg920B44A1-D460-4176-8B2B-FC0DD2E5F63E (resized).jpeg
#441 4 years ago
Quoted from TomT:

How about someone 3d printing these? They are the players for the 1968 Bally World Cup soccer game

[quoted image]

We have those in stock, have had them up for years!

https://www.flippers.com/catalog/product_info.php/blue-right-foot-kicker-p-3779

John :-#)#

2 months later
#442 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer22:

This target face seems impossible to find in any color, need 1 if someone has something that will work.[quoted image][quoted image]

I think i have one or two of these.

6 months later
#443 3 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

Is this part available yet? I also need this part 03-8230-1 Glass retainer for Transporter. Getting ready to order a ramp, Could combine this with it.
Please advise.
Mike

6 months later
#444 2 years ago
Quoted from Mancave:

Bumping again I know of a bunch of people chasing the glass retainer 03-8230-3 for their Black Rose machines (also used on at least 4 other machines with the same head box configuration) Still absolutely ZERO of these to be found and most have chunks missing/damaged in general which makes even a good 2nd hand one just as hard to find. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE consider doing this one Rick!!!
With the upcoming release of repro Black Rose playfields from Peter @ Buthamburg this one particular item will be a major sticking point for those wanting to fully restore their machines

3 months later
#445 2 years ago

A part that is no longer available, is the carbon doughnut switch rings that were used
in the old woodrail style pinballs of the 1940's.

#446 2 years ago

Can no longer get the steel loop de loop ramp for Gold Wings, comes in three parts. Luckily I managed to repair mine where the tabs snapped off.

pasted_image (resized).jpegpasted_image (resized).jpeg
#447 2 years ago
Quoted from Lostcause:

Can no longer get the steel loop de loop ramp for Gold Wings, comes in three parts. Luckily I managed to repair mine where the tabs snapped off.[quoted image]

More games should have that loop, its so awesome!

1 week later
#448 2 years ago
Quoted from packie1:

Is this part available yet? I also need this part 03-8230-1 Glass retainer for Transporter. Getting ready to order a ramp, Could combine this with it.
Please advise.
Mike

Still waiting to hear if any of the Glass retainers for Bally games will be made. In desperate need of 03-8230-1 for Transporter.
Mike

7 months later
#449 1 year ago

Please add me to the list of needing a 03-8230-1 Bally Transporter backglass retainer too.
Thanks
Rick

There are 449 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-parts-are-unobtainium/page/9?hl=collint and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.