IMG_0021 (resized).JPG
IMG_0019 (resized).JPG
IMG_0016 (resized).JPG
IMG_0017 (resized).JPG
IMG_0047 (resized).JPG
IMG_0045 (resized).JPG
IMG_0035 (resized).JPG
IMG_0034 (resized).JPG

There are 449 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 9.
#351 6 years ago

Safecracker special coin mechs.

#352 6 years ago
Quoted from johnnyutah:

Sorcerer pop bumper caps. I need a set, can't find!

Many Sorcerer owners would be in for a set since at least one always seems to be broken ...

#353 6 years ago

Pretty much any plastic for Johnny Mnemonic....as well as the decals. Aside from the occasional slingshot plastic, it is impossible to find anything else for this game.

#354 6 years ago
Quoted from Kingsley73:

I've talked to a LOT of people who didn't realize that this plastic was even missing from their Demolition Man, let alone had ever seen one....unless you buy it with the complete kit, there is practically nowhere to find these to purchase individually. Getting this little baby out there for individual purchase would be wonderful! Original part number was/is 31-1919-17.

Still haven't found this bad boy yet either, outside of the full reproduction set for $159.

#355 6 years ago

Red translucent smooth lane guides like on Firepower.

2 weeks later
#356 6 years ago

i have two Bally Kiss pins without backglasses. help

#357 6 years ago

here is a very cool site to find gear as does a search of all the pinball part suppliers

http://www.pinballsearch.com/#gsc.tab=0

and donate a little to the guy (don't know him) as it is a good site to bookmark

#358 6 years ago

Checked them all... The only ones that exist at the present moment or 600+ dollars and that's the German version. too crazy for me

2 weeks later
#359 6 years ago

Bumper Pad 23-6724 Road Show Dozer rubbers (yellow square rubbers)

http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php?file=923ac5-1491843982.gif

#360 6 years ago
Quoted from Wizboy:

Bumper Pad 23-6724 Road Show Dozer rubbers (yellow square rubbers)
http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php?file=923ac5-1491843982.gif

That might be a good piece for Titan Pinball to recreate in silicone....

9 months later
#361 6 years ago
Quoted from mbarreira:

Cirqus Volaire - Guard-Ball Guide With Blue Bumper Pad Kit
This is a replacement for the Williams P/N 04-10253-1 (rhs) and includes the screw and the blue rubber pad. The guide is made from stainless steel. Used on the right side of playfield on Cirqus Voltaire.
Its sold out at Pinbits for so long.

Any news on this? Someone said that Mantis could reproduce this part, if they find a doner?

Rob

#362 6 years ago

Time Fantasy plastics set, stencils, BG, PF.....

#363 6 years ago

Viper Night Drivin’ Raccoon is non-existent.

#364 6 years ago

Spy Hunter Back Glass needed!!

#365 6 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

I'm sure they all are issues, and multiple licenses for many thousands of $.

PPS Can we do the set minus the Arnold & Robert Patrick plastics I think a lot of people would buy the set as a lot of the other plastics are usually pretty beat.

#366 6 years ago

Cyclone blue skill shot ramp. I've never seen one without the tabs broken and I haven't seen a NOS one for sale in years.

We have all the other ramps and CPR pf's. We had CPR plastics but they sold out years ago.

#367 6 years ago
Quoted from DK:

Would you consider remaking the small opto board that controls Bigfoots head on Whitewater? They are nowhere to be found...

It's been over a year since you posted this, but they are available if anyone's still looking:
http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/A-15668

#368 6 years ago

60's/70's EM score reel slots/guides that keep the score reels in place. The cracked white plastic in this pic...

ParadiseScoreReelPlastic (resized).jpgParadiseScoreReelPlastic (resized).jpg

#369 6 years ago
Quoted from bkbirge:

60's/70's EM score reel slots/guides that keep the score reels in place. The cracked white plastic in this pic...

Pinball Resource. PBR

#370 6 years ago

Doctor Who Topper and The Dalek mushroom button. Unobtanium at reasonable prices.

large (resized).jpglarge (resized).jpg

#371 6 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Pinball Resource. PBR

They don't carry those old score reel slotted plastic guides.

#372 6 years ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

Doctor Who Topper and The Dalek mushroom button. Unobtanium at reasonable prices.

Will be modelling the Doctor Who mushroom target bottoms and making available very soon

#373 6 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

Will be modelling the Doctor Who mushroom target bottoms and making available very soon

Awesome! I bet there are people missing the Tardis and Doctor's jetcar to.

#374 6 years ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

Awesome! I bet there are people missing the Tardis and Doctor's jetcar to.

I have done the original whomobile (jetcar) as well as a modded realistic version available on shapeways - search “swinks who”

#375 6 years ago

A pinhead asked me to help him out with a unobtainium drop target as wants to restore his game to original parts - Drop target 13A-11. The is a design just needs to be made and tested. The original and proper drop target can't be found anywhere and often a different design tagged with the same number.

original assembly drawing
screen-capture-4 (resized).pngscreen-capture-4 (resized).png

my repro part 13A-11
screen-capture-2 (resized).pngscreen-capture-2 (resized).png

up to date the alternate tagged with the same name / number - has the extra lip on the top
screen-capture-5 (resized).pngscreen-capture-5 (resized).png

#376 6 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

A pinhead asked me to help him out with a unobtainium drop target as wants to restore his game to original parts - Drop target 13A-11. The is a design just needs to be made and tested. The original and proper drop target can't be found anywhere and often a different design tagged with the same number.

my repro part 13A-11

up to date the alternate tagged with the same name / number - has the extra lip on the top

Would a 3D printed part be strong enough???

if one was able to track down the original tooling, the plastic injection mold, then parts could be made once again.

#377 6 years ago
Quoted from bob_e:

Would a 3D printed part be strong enough???
if one was able to track down the original tooling, the plastic injection mold, then parts could be made once again.

I really doubt a consumer-level 3D printed target would take the abuse it will get, but it will be interesting to find out.

#378 6 years ago

bob_e & PinMonk

The same process is used for the available Goldeneye Satellite dish, rollover buttons, and 3d printed flipper bats in which I have put up hundreds of games on and still going strong.

These would not be home 3d printed rather laser sintered fused nylon that is solid not hollow like home printed parts. So for the traditionalist that want that look of how the game was released this will be an option. Better than nothing and at the end of the day helping a pinhead that was ripped off as he paid a company to 3d scan and the quality was crap.

#379 6 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

bob_e & vireland
The same process is used for the available Goldeneye Satellite dish, rollover buttons, and 3d printed flipper bats in which I have put up hundreds of games on and still going strong.
These would not be home 3d printed rather laser sintered fused nylon that is solid not hollow like home printed parts. So for the traditionalist that want that look of how the game was released this will be an option. Better than nothing and at the end of the day helping a pinhead that was ripped off as he paid a company to 3d scan and the quality was crap.

That's not consumer-level 3D printing, so we're in agreement.

#380 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

That's not consumer-level 3D printing, so we're in agreement.

sorry, my mis-understanding

I don't sell anything I can make on my 3d printer - it just handy for proof testing designs

#381 6 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

my repro part 13A-11

This is a Classic Stern drop target assembly. Pinball Resource stocks all of the Stern drop target designs except for the the #6,#7#8, and #9 that are on Big Game. They cost $4.00 each US Funds. Shipping to Australia might be expensive, but they can be bought.

The Stern drops are at the top of the page.

http://www.pbresource.com/pfdroptar.htm#Data

EDIT:

My apologies. I missed the part about the lip. But if you can get the design you need you can file the tip off without any problem.

#382 6 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

This is a Classic Stern drop target assembly. Pinball Resource stocks all of the Stern drop target designs except for the the

He does not have the Stern tombstone, lip-less ones with the long catches, as pictured above.

#383 6 years ago

yeah PBR have the hooded ones but not the earlier tombstone ones

#384 6 years ago

Doctor Who Mushroom Target almost ready

just got to print a sample at home to check the design and then print from Shapeways as the final check, so will be available soon.

This is the preview image of the metal flake grey from Shapeways

mushroom (resized).jpgmushroom (resized).jpg

#385 5 years ago
Quoted from PDX_Pinball:

Cyclone blue skill shot ramp. I've never seen one without the tabs broken and I haven't seen a NOS one for sale in years.
We have all the other ramps and CPR pf's. We had CPR plastics but they sold out years ago.

I have one NOS blue skill shot ramp for Cyclone with the brackets and plastic attached.
Plus the main ride the comet ramp NOS in the package with the switches,and light attached,plus ramp flap.

#386 5 years ago

Any Blackwater 100 playfield plastic parts. I'm searching long and hard now with no luck.

#387 5 years ago

Grand lizard ramp and head

#388 5 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

I have the prints for this, there is an 03-8230, 03-8230-1, and 03-8230-3 ... would have to figure out what game they went to ...

03-8230-3 is apparently used on Harley Davidson, Party Zone, Radical!, Gilligan's Island, Bugs Bunny along with Black Rose - which is what I'm hunting for it for.

1 week later
#389 5 years ago

got a sample back and has the same amount of stiffness / flex as the original, though I did notice I stuffed up 2 minor measurements so have now fixed and will be ordering a version 2 for testing soon

#390 5 years ago

A Data East Star Wars R2D2.

#391 5 years ago

#road-show-red-and-teds Apron. Holy cow.

#392 5 years ago

Data East shooter plunger with translucent red "DE logo" knob.

#393 5 years ago

Replacement parts for Alien for anyone outside of Australia.

3 weeks later
#394 5 years ago
Quoted from jibmums:

Data East shooter plunger with translucent red "DE logo" knob.

What machines used that?

#395 5 years ago
Quoted from jboner1058:

What machines used that?

Tommy and gnr

#396 5 years ago

My Tommy came with the black knob

#397 5 years ago

Indianapolis 500 left ramps. There are only about 4 right ones left, too.

#398 5 years ago
Quoted from bob_e:

Oops, I was thinking about the DE engraved shooter rod housing.

#399 5 years ago
Quoted from bob_e:

I have a Tommy DE Black shooter rod for sale highest bidder gets it

IMG_0034 (resized).JPGIMG_0034 (resized).JPG

#400 5 years ago

I also have a BLue BB Barbara for sale as well PM me

IMG_0035 (resized).JPGIMG_0035 (resized).JPG

There are 449 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-parts-are-unobtainium/page/8?hl=wizboy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.