IMG_0021 (resized).JPG
IMG_0019 (resized).JPG
IMG_0016 (resized).JPG
IMG_0017 (resized).JPG
IMG_0047 (resized).JPG
IMG_0045 (resized).JPG
IMG_0035 (resized).JPG
IMG_0034 (resized).JPG
There are 449 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 9.
#301 7 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

Rick, any news on T2 plastic sets?

Bump for Rick?

#302 7 years ago

Mousin' Around sling shot plastics and cabinet decal sets.

#303 7 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

Bump for Rick?

not likely unless there is a license due to the likeness of Arnold on the plastics ...

#304 7 years ago

Robert Patrick is also on the plastics... or is that less of an issue than Arnie?

#305 7 years ago

I'm sure they all are issues, and multiple licenses for many thousands of $.

#306 7 years ago

No news is not good news?

#307 7 years ago

I just pick up a Space Station with a broken 1-2-3 Mini-playfield assembly p/n R-11780. I would really appreciate getting one of these!

P1020892-2 (resized).jpgP1020892-2 (resized).jpg

#308 7 years ago

Anyone have any leads on a BTTF plastic ramp? (Still looking.....figured a repost could not hurt...)

#309 7 years ago
Quoted from Photogmkr:

I just pick up a Space Station with a broken 1-2-3 Mini-playfield assembly p/n R-11780. I would really appreciate getting one of these!

The Jokerz clear version is a available. I presume the blue one had been made at some point. Maybe you can spray some clear blue underneath:

http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=3021

#310 7 years ago
Quoted from RacingPin:

The Jokerz clear version is a available. I presume the blue one had been made at some point. Maybe you can spray some clear blue underneath:
http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=3021

I can't believe I haven't seen this. Thank you!

#312 7 years ago

I guess that's why it didn't show up in a search for Space Station. Were the molds for this piece ever found? I was speaking with Freeplay 40 who suggested I post in here.

#313 7 years ago

Any chance on re-running whirlwind plastic sets?

#314 7 years ago

I think they are in the queue at CPR.

#315 7 years ago

BSD playfields.

#316 7 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

I second this lots of people need this. It's the only part I can't find for my restoration.
Dr who time expander cover. 03-866
http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/A-15582

Any word on these?

#317 7 years ago

Is it possible to get these? A365-05502-0013 target with yoke assembly ( or the target alone) for truck stop

note the triangle on the back..

IMG_0290 (resized).JPGIMG_0290 (resized).JPG

#318 7 years ago

I've talked to a LOT of people who didn't realize that this plastic was even missing from their Demolition Man, let alone had ever seen one....unless you buy it with the complete kit, there is practically nowhere to find these to purchase individually. Getting this little baby out there for individual purchase would be wonderful! Original part number was/is 31-1919-17.

demo man part 31-1919-17 (resized).PNGdemo man part 31-1919-17 (resized).PNG

#319 7 years ago

Could use this Black Rose part made, or made again.

BLACK ROSE (BALLY) BACK TROUGH
#A-14825
Bally BLACK ROSE back panel trough assembly behind ship.
Reference:
A-14825 trough assembly
Weight: 4.75 oz

2 weeks later
#320 7 years ago

Torpedo Alley plastic mountain set.
Whitestar CPU/SOUND board at reasonable costs
Theatre of Magic brass wireforms that don't fade
Theatre of Magic trunks that don't chip/break

All new pins should come with a spare set of plastics and a "maintenance spare" parts kit.

#322 7 years ago
Quoted from chad:

Oh Yeah!! +1

And BSD Ramps Too!
And Judge Dredd Ramps!

#323 7 years ago

BSD coffin ramp would be sweet. How many have a sag/divot where the flasher is under the entrance. But decals would be needed also.

#324 7 years ago

Comet ramp for Comet.

#325 7 years ago

Would you consider remaking the small opto board that controls Bigfoots head on Whitewater? They are nowhere to be found...

#326 7 years ago

Sorcerer pop bumper caps. I need a set, can't find!

#327 7 years ago

Flintstones: yellow pop bumper cap

cap (resized).jpgcap (resized).jpg

#328 7 years ago

Nascar right ramp is just about impossible to get for some reason,

(unless you want to buy ONE at mad amusements for $500...)

#329 7 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

We should be able to get the shadow diverters made as well as the ramps ...

Rick,
If you can get us Shadow diverter mechs including the under playfield parts, you will be the hero for so many of us.
If you do rings too you will be making so many people happy.

Thanks for listening to us!

#330 7 years ago

rings are in process ...

will look into shadow stuff.

#332 7 years ago
Quoted from DK:

Would you consider remaking the small opto board that controls Bigfoots head on Whitewater? They are nowhere to be found...

Got one I can use as a pattern?

#333 7 years ago
Quoted from HHaase:

Got one I can use as a pattern?

I don't, unfortunately. It is a VERY simple design and I know of someone else that does not have the board on theirs

2 weeks later
#334 7 years ago

Who Dunnit center ramp assembly (A-20426). Anyone know if these have been reproduced or someone with a NOS one perhaps.
Rick??

#336 7 years ago

Need Mousin Around sling shot plastics.

#337 7 years ago

How about '80s style Bally lamp sockets? I have worked on an EBD and a Kings of Steel, both of which use the plastic sockets with long standoff. Williams never used these in a 555 style, so I'm going to have to substitute the 44 versions in a game that otherwise takes nothing but 555s.

#338 7 years ago
Quoted from ts4z:

How about '80s style Bally lamp sockets? ..I'm going to have to substitute the 44 versions

just do it .. they're a better socket.. its worth changing them

#339 7 years ago

Fire! Flame insert decals needed.

#340 7 years ago

Guys ... we have alot of unobtanium in process - Dr. Dude plastics are being run now ... I check pinside less and less, so you can always email me on [email protected] as well as we will update new parts on twitter (more than we were) as well as on the pps forum for our own stuff ... we are working with a number of suppliers on various things ... but always like the requests and we will try to get done what we can.

#341 7 years ago

Cosmic Gunfight

* backglass
* plastic set
* playfield

#342 7 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

Guys ... we have alot of unobtanium in process

Rick- Thanks for the update.
Any news on Diner coffee cup and Black Rose cannon Shell?

#343 7 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Fire! Flame insert decals needed.

Saw Jeff at Classic Arcades has the full insert decal sheet for Fire available again. Wonder if we could just talk him into the flames again, don't need full set.

#344 7 years ago

Pinbot/ jackbot smoked visor. I need one bad!

3 weeks later
#345 7 years ago

Black Rose translight, even better if done in 3D!

1 month later
#346 7 years ago

Party Zone Rocket!

005 (resized).JPG005 (resized).JPG

2 weeks later
#347 7 years ago

Cyclopes backglass. Been looking for one for over a year.

Cyclopes bg (resized).jpgCyclopes bg (resized).jpg

#348 7 years ago

Noticed this pop up and saw that there was a lot of discussion about 3D printed parts and their weaknesses.

1) For metal parts, a PLA print can be used directly in "lost wax" style casting. So, print your part, touch up the surface by hand to get it smooth and then cast it. Lots of information on home metal casting out there. My first casting was in a "furnace" made out of some bricks, a coffee can, a leaf blower, a steel cup and some charcoal. Once I build a gingery style charcoal furnace, I was casting brass, too.

2) For plastic parts, you can print directly, touch it up and then make a silicone rubber mold to make a couple of parts. You can be casting plastic the next day. For something more durable, print up a mold, clean up the inner surfaces and then cast an aluminum version of the mold. Lots of good cold casting epoxies available that would work.

At the bare minimum, you could 3D model it and have it printed out in whatever material you like from places like shapeways. I think it would be cool to see a library of parts built up in something like thingiverse for hard to find replacement pieces.

#349 7 years ago
Quoted from SealClubber:

Allied Leisure parts. All mechs were plastic. The games might be more collectible if you could easily get parts for them.
Gameplan drop targets. Most are fragile from age and you have to part out a game to get them. Add in low production runs and these will dry up soon. Only saving grace is you can mod it to work with DE or Gottleib drops.

The allied drop targets couldn't be found, so I am going to reproduce some.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alliedfascination-cocktail-pin-drop-targets

#350 7 years ago

F-14 spinner. If anyone can point me towards a workable replacement I'd be much obliged.

There are 449 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-parts-are-unobtainium/page/7?hl=mack505 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.