(Topic ID: 259826)

What other vintage game would you like to see STERN redo?

By Pinstein

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    image-2 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinstein.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

I think Stern has done a great job with their new takes on Black Knight, Jurrasic Park, and reworked Seawitch (Beatles). Which vintage title would you like to see modernized? For me I would love to see an updated Flash Gordon! Same general PF artwork as the classic bally but a reworked shot map to include a couple of ramps. Such a great soundtrack to that movie and to see it's clips on an LCD display would make an instant buy from me.

#6 4 years ago
    Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

I thought the rumors are Quicksilver will be Led Zepplin.
    Also I don’t think Bally can be redone by Stern. Pretty sure either Chicago Coin or Planetary Pinball have the Bally rights since Bally was bought by Williams in the 90’s

I don't know any of the legal aspects but Black Knight was a Williams title. I'm sure they could purchase the rights if they were so motivated.

#8 4 years ago

Just because I hadn't seen anyone else do it yet. The CGC games are really just flat out reproductions. IMO

#13 4 years ago

It may sound silly but a deeper coded Gilligan's Island could be pretty great too. After all . . . . Munsters.

#15 4 years ago

Well that's great. Then all they have to do is call it "Flash Gordon Savior of the Universe." which will immediately be deemed FGSOU

#20 4 years ago

That thing reminds me of a two-headed calf at some midwestern county fair.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinstein.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-other-vintage-game-would-you-like-to-see-stern-redo?tu=pinstein and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.