(Topic ID: 334623)

What Other Shows should we do suite party at?

By Gexchange

1 year ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 1 year ago

After Covid we have cut the number of shows we are doing back a bit.. so this means I might have some space for something new. What shows Am I missing I should be doing suite party / Bar Meet and Greets at?
    Currently on the list this year
    TPF(Done!)
    Golden State Pinball Festival
    Rocky Mountain Pinball Showdown
    Chicago Expo
    Houston Show (Maybe.. Ok Likely)

Where would you like us to add?

JJ - Game Exchange Of Colorado
    303-931-3685
    Gameexchange.biz

#2 1 year ago

Freeplay Florida?!?

#3 1 year ago
    Quoted from DK:

Freeplay Florida?!?

Have done the past 5 years or so.. Problem this year is moving it. Dosn't seam like it will be as desirable of a show. The Resort helped give that show a different kind of feel

#4 1 year ago

My 60th Anniversary party. Monday September 20th 2032. Only 3,4055 days away.

LTG : )

#6 1 year ago

how about pintastic new england?

#7 1 year ago

Ill second Free Play Florida, went to TPF but missed the suite party.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-other-shows-should-we-do-suite-party-at and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.