(Topic ID: 40400)

What other neat stuff besides pinball do you have in the game room? Vids, etc...

By jimjim66

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 181 posts
  • 96 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by PinsOnly
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2013-11-09 at 8.38.54 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-11-09 at 8.37.37 PM.png
    PicsArt (5).png
    photo (82).JPG
    photo (46).jpg
    photo (48).jpg
    photo (66).JPG
    photo (52).JPG
    photo (42).JPG
    100_2942.JPG
    Humble.jpg
    March17th.jpg
    image.jpg
    image-6.jpg
    image-883.jpg
    image-211.jpg

There are 181 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
    #151 10 years ago

My basement is currently divided into three large rooms and a hall. When the kid moves out, it will become one large room

In the gameroom part....I got this neat little Arcade sign pointing the way in, a shelf of Star Wars mircomachine head playsets, bunch of lego creations, some old wind up toys, a small table piled with board, card, and small handheld electronic games. Remember the football one where you had to get the red blip to the other side? I have a Tardis standee covering the breaker box, and then the row of pins. Doctor Who, Fire!, Star Wars, Circus Queen bingo, Comet and Haunted House. There's also a table with a pachinko and my daughter's bartop arcade game. Seems that Puzzle Bobble is the favorite there.

Overhead, there are a lot of spotlights. Glaring on my pins. So I made a Death Star light cover. And of course, you can't have a Death Star without ships, right? I'm planning on moving the solar system over to cover the spot over the Doctor Who soon. I added a tiny Tardis off of the Earth.

In the erhm. Laundry Room...there is half the room full of my tools and parts and pieces. I got magnetic wall mount tool holders for the stuff I use most, and I'm getting a rolly tool chest cabinet for Christmas

Arcade.jpgArcade.jpg
    HeadsShelf-250.jpgHeadsShelf-250.jpg
    Castle.jpgCastle.jpg
    WindUps.jpgWindUps.jpg
    WhoAndGames.jpgWhoAndGames.jpg
    ceiling.jpgceiling.jpg
    CometHH.jpgCometHH.jpg
    lineup.jpglineup.jpg

#152 10 years ago

Love different stuff:

Challenger bartop pistol game (1946)
    Space shot cabinet shooter (30's-40's)
    50's Shipman candy machine
    Williams Aqua Gun shooter (1967)
    Georgia jukebox and framed flyers
    Shelf of pinball books and Coke collectibles
    Coke coolers (I have many.

image.jpgimage.jpg image-634.jpgimage-634.jpg image-857.jpgimage-857.jpg image-73.jpgimage-73.jpg image-859.jpgimage-859.jpg image-840.jpgimage-840.jpg image-462.jpgimage-462.jpg
    2 months later
    #153 10 years ago

I got some pretty cool stuff besides pins in my gameroom.

image-407.jpgimage-407.jpg image-143.jpgimage-143.jpg image-519.jpgimage-519.jpg image-498.jpgimage-498.jpg
    #154 10 years ago
    Quoted from Decat:

Little Pro redemption mini putt putt game:

hey, i think i played your Little Pro in Houston. That was a blast. I probably played that as much as anything.

#155 10 years ago

I have a 60-1 Galaga and 4 modern pachinko machines (Star Wars, Jurassic Park, Indiana Jones and Top Gun)
    I also have a small Harley Bar and a poker table.

#156 10 years ago

Got this in my games room. Better than watching a fish tank.
    He's making me a spiral ramp for my TZ - more on that later.
    I'll post pics of other tid-bits when they finish the resoration.

#157 10 years ago

Here's a pic of the two things that consistently get the most "likes" when I have people over to my game room.

popcorn_waterr.jpgpopcorn_waterr.jpg

#158 10 years ago

I have a display of die cast cars....Nascar, along with early tether cars, .049 powered cars and windup cars. Also, a shuffleboard which, by the way, is far more fun than pool. I built a race sim. that uses the G25 wheel, has a speaker under the racing seat along with a headset/mic that I use for online Nascar racing.

#159 10 years ago

All of the above.

#160 10 years ago

13 pinball machines and this guy

can't put beer in it because it is the older style where the bottles just fall (no arm that comes up to grab each one), but it works well enough for me.

20131109_072319.jpg20131109_072319.jpg
    #161 10 years ago
    Quoted from joemagiera:

Here's a pic of the two things that consistently get the most "likes" when I have people over to my game room.

popcorn_waterr.jpg 65 KB

The water fountain takes the cake.

#162 10 years ago
    Quoted from dendoc:

» YouTube video

I have about 6 sets of the old commercially available version called 'spacewarp' that will be set on a shelf in my room sooner or later.

#163 10 years ago
    Quoted from dendoc:

I'd like to order one of these. Seems at the website they are all Sold Out!
    Do they ship them put together or is "some assembly" required?

#164 10 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

I'd like to order one of these. Seems at the website they are all Sold Out!
    Do they ship them put together or is "some assembly" required?

Each one is custom made and comes complete and ready to roll. Just email David and let him know what size you want.

#165 10 years ago
    Quoted from dendoc:

Each one is custom made and comes complete and ready to roll. Just email David and let him know what size you want.

What's the price range and timeframe from commission to shipping?

#166 10 years ago
    Quoted from Skins:

I am interested in this as well. Sure it's not cheap, given they are all hand made, and the workmanship looks great!

#167 10 years ago

claw.jpgclaw.jpgroom.jpgroom.jpg
    Had to have the payphone. Love to hear the old ring! Also have a popcorn maker and gumball machine.

#168 10 years ago

I know this is heresy, but if I had to choose between the two, I'd sell the pins and keep my stereo, also located in our basement. Fortunately, for now at least, I don't have to choose.

Basement stereo.jpgBasement stereo.jpg

#169 10 years ago
    Quoted from Skins:

I think the price range is from about $550 to $1,200 for the Wall Units. I hope to spend right in between there...

#170 10 years ago

Unquestionably the most popular item in my gameroom is the solid state big ball bowler.

image.jpgimage.jpg image-810.jpgimage-810.jpg image-595.jpgimage-595.jpg image-14.jpgimage-14.jpg
    #171 10 years ago
    Quoted from dsuperbee:

I am interested in this as well. Sure it's not cheap, given they are all hand made, and the workmanship looks great!

They vary widely according size and if you want them motorised. Contact David through his website and he'll let you know.

http://www.rollingballsculpture.com.au/

#172 10 years ago
    Quoted from SeymorGoldfarbJr:

Unquestionably the most popular item in my gameroom is the solid state big ball bowler.

Very cool. So, how in the world did you get that thing down in your basement?!

#173 10 years ago
    Quoted from Craig:

Very cool. So, how in the world did you get that thing down in your basement?!

It comes apart in 4 pieces. After that it's an easy 2-man job to move.

It's also a walk-in directly from my garage.

#174 10 years ago
    Quoted from Honch:

I want one of those.
    I've posted this before, it's my HH gun game. Everyone seems to love it. I also have my full sized Crypt Keeper sitting on an electric chair in the corner. And my Book of the Dead, hanging with Elvira.

DSC_0258.JPG 309 KB
    DSC_0241.JPG 204 KB
    DSC_0255.JPG 285 KB

Love that Haunted House. Searched for 4 years to find one at the right price. I felt like it was Christmas morning when I made the deal. It's going to be a sweet add to the family arcade...OHEMIO

#175 10 years ago

I made some shelves for my game room out of old pipes and an antique beer crate. Also have a few artist screenprints for the 3 best movies ever made. Plus an "Immaculate" image signed by Franco.
    image-932.jpgimage-932.jpgimage-615.jpgimage-615.jpgimage-535.jpgimage-535.jpgimage-348.jpgimage-348.jpgimage-740.jpgimage-740.jpgimage-95.jpgimage-95.jpg

#176 10 years ago

We collect horror themed prints and toys and weird toys. My game room is my living room and guest bedroom so it's broken up over two rooms and the guest bedroom really doesn't have anything yet.image-176.jpgimage-176.jpgimage-6.jpgimage-6.jpgimage-883.jpgimage-883.jpgimage-211.jpgimage-211.jpgimage-716.jpgimage-716.jpgimage-236.jpgimage-236.jpg

#177 10 years ago

Stripper pole, enough said.

image.jpgimage.jpg
    3 weeks later
    #178 10 years ago

Picture of my gameroom before ANYTHING was moved into the house. Like, seriously, the traffic lights were nearly the VERY first thing brought into the home.

Humble.jpgHumble.jpg

Only my wife and her friend got in the house before these beauties .

The gameroom as it is now, minus one or two small additions. Getting a neon sign soon - of what I don't know... yet.

Both traffic lights run off of their own sequential circuits. I could have wired them onto one circuit to where they were converses of each other (Red light = Walk light..... Green light = DW light, etc), but I didn't want wires hanging everywhere.

March17th.jpgMarch17th.jpg

#179 10 years ago

100_2942.JPG100_2942.JPG

#180 10 years ago

photo (66).JPGphoto (66).JPGphoto (66).JPGphoto (66).JPG

photo (42).JPGphoto (42).JPG photo (52).JPGphoto (52).JPG photo (48).jpgphoto (48).jpg photo (46).jpgphoto (46).jpg photo (82).JPGphoto (82).JPG PicsArt (5).pngPicsArt (5).png Screen Shot 2013-11-09 at 8.37.37 PM.pngScreen Shot 2013-11-09 at 8.37.37 PM.png Screen Shot 2013-11-09 at 8.38.54 PM.pngScreen Shot 2013-11-09 at 8.38.54 PM.png
    #181 10 years ago
    Quoted from cheesewhisperer:

100_2942.JPG 89 KB

Nice! Some great Push Puppets there, the Casper, Secret Squirrel, Magilla Gorilla and Atom Ant are great! The Ramp Walkers always crack me up! Nice to see, thanks for sharing the Pics!

There are 181 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-other-neat-stuff-besides-pinball-do-you-have-in-the-game-room-vids-etc/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.