(Topic ID: 40400)

What other neat stuff besides pinball do you have in the game room? Vids, etc...

By jimjim66

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 181 posts
  • 96 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by PinsOnly
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2013-11-09 at 8.38.54 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-11-09 at 8.37.37 PM.png
    PicsArt (5).png
    photo (82).JPG
    photo (46).jpg
    photo (48).jpg
    photo (66).JPG
    photo (52).JPG
    photo (42).JPG
    100_2942.JPG
    Humble.jpg
    March17th.jpg
    image.jpg
    image-6.jpg
    image-883.jpg
    image-211.jpg

There are 181 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.
    #51 11 years ago

Other than a beer tapper, everything else is just for showing off.

#52 11 years ago

I love a good blockbuster,My 17 yr old assumed I was pimping out his X-Box 040rs.jpg040rs.jpg

#53 11 years ago
    Quoted from Skypilot:

I love a good blockbuster,My 17 yr old assumed I was pimping out his X-Box

Looks like you did!

#54 11 years ago

big props on that haunted house gun game..... would love to own one of those someday.

Quoted from Honch:

I want one of those.
    I've posted this before, it's my HH gun game. Everyone seems to love it. I also have my full sized Crypt Keeper sitting on an electric chair in the corner. And my Book of the Dead, hanging with Elvira.

#55 11 years ago
    Quoted from Skypilot:

I love a good blockbuster,My 17 yr old assumed I was pimping out his X-Box

Very nice! I'd love to do this at my place one of these days (being a film major and working in film/video especially). However, almost all of our rooms have windows and you really need that completely dark room to truly get that theatrical experience.

#56 11 years ago

I just mounted an ardac change machine in the gameroom wall. Lots more cool things to come as the gameroom gets closer and closer to being finished!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!change.jpg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!change.jpg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!change2.jpg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!change2.jpg

#57 11 years ago
    Quoted from pinmister:

That Captain America tabletop is awesome. I would like to put some kind of arcade game in basement but cannot fit regular size down stairs with railings. Where did you get tabletop Captain America?

My buddy put most of it together for me using the Mameroom kit: http://mameroom.com/Products_Bartop_Kit.asp

I had somebody put the artwork together and had it printed at: http://www.gameongrafix.com/

If you are not the do it yourself type there are people out there they put them together like:

Monsters Arcade: ebay.com link: Bartop Arcade Mame

#58 11 years ago
    Quoted from LesManley:

I just mounted an ardac change machine in the gameroom wall. Lots more cool things to come as the gameroom gets closer and closer to being finished

Just because these machines are in our homes, doesn't
    mean they should be always set on free play.

#59 11 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Just because these machines are in our homes, doesn't
    mean they should be always set on free play.

I know. I jokingly thought about leaving the games on coin play to help fund the gameroom build. I highly doubt I will, but there is something a little more substantial to the game when you are paying for it, even in a home setting.

#61 11 years ago
    Quoted from BagAJellyDonuts:

I got a light up Pope.

I can't even imagine anyone topping that!

#62 11 years ago
    Quoted from BagAJellyDonuts:

I got a light up Pope.

Quoted from Skypilot:

I can't even imagine anyone topping that!

Pics, or it didn't happen!

#63 11 years ago

I don't have a light up pope, but what I do have along those lines is, IMO, pretty cool. I have George Carlin's actual screen used costume from the movie Dogma, him playing the role of Cardinal Click. Funny movie and awesome looking costume.

IMG_9050.jpgIMG_9050.jpg

#64 11 years ago

Life sized Darth Vader

Super Chexx and actual seat from the Montreal Forum signed by Jean Beliveau

IMG_0905.jpgIMG_0905.jpg IMG_0907.JPGIMG_0907.JPG

#65 11 years ago
    Quoted from ENDOFLINE:

big props on that haunted house gun game..... would love to own one of those someday.

Thanks. It takes a while to find them in nice shape. I spent three years looking for mine, but it was worth it.

#66 11 years ago

Gym

Racing cockpit

1200+ in one stand up arcade, 60 in one cocktail arcade, actual Edmonton Eskimos locker

IMG_0909.JPGIMG_0909.JPG IMG_0916.JPGIMG_0916.JPG IMG_0919.JPGIMG_0919.JPG

#67 11 years ago
    Quoted from Apollyon:

Life sized Darth Vader

Very cool.

#68 11 years ago

Screen used Battlestar Galactica costumes, game used hockey and football memorabilia

IMG_9830.JPGIMG_9830.JPG

#69 11 years ago

Pope trumps vader.. Not that vader not awesome

#70 11 years ago

More BSG costumes, concert used Ian Astbury (The Cult) tambourine.

IMG_9833.JPGIMG_9833.JPG IMG_9828.JPGIMG_9828.JPG

#71 11 years ago
    Quoted from Apollyon:

More BSG costumes

Did you get those from Propworx's auctions? I went to their Stargate auctions and bought a few items off them on eBay, as well as from VIPAuctions. I've got a few costumes and set pieces from each of the franchise's series' as well as some other stuff. I'd like to do mannequins for the displays but I'd want to buy them on the cheap, otherwise, it'd be hangars like you've got.

Good to see that other people put all their nerd-dom in one spot like I'll be doing!

#72 11 years ago

Miguel351. I did get them from the Propworx auctions. I got 4 BSG costumes in online auctions, and 2 BSG ones at live auctions. Also got the Cardinal Click Dogma costume, and Will Farrell's leather jacket from Jay and Silent Bob movie. Cool stuff. I like them because they are pretty unique.

I am a 12 year old boy trapped in broken down 41 year old lawyer's body!

#73 11 years ago

Yay, more prop people. Husband is drooling over the BSG stuff. We missed the auction but have the programs. I had to sit up to 3 AM for the LOST prop auction and barely got what we did.

#76 11 years ago

I've never seen a pool table with LEDs in the side rails before. Very cool!

#77 11 years ago

Awesome Thread!

#78 11 years ago
    Quoted from Apollyon:

I don't have a light up pope, but what I do have along those lines is, IMO, pretty cool. I have George Carlin's actual screen used costume from the movie Dogma, him playing the role of Cardinal Click. Funny movie and awesome looking costume.

Catholicism wow?

#79 11 years ago

Unless I missed it, I can't believe no one has mentioned an Ice Cold Beer machine.
    No pictures from my game room as I'm under construction.

Kim

2010-07-24_Arcade_Games_013.JPG2010-07-24_Arcade_Games_013.JPG

#80 11 years ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

Unless I missed it, I can't believe no one has mentioned an Ice Cold Beer machine.
    Kim

How does that work?

#81 11 years ago

Fatsquatch has an Ice Cold Beer, but I didnt play it. Looks interesting though.

#82 11 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

I've never seen a pool table with LEDs in the side rails before. Very cool!

THX really easy to do. Led strips from ebay. They wedge perfectly in between the rail and the table top.

#83 11 years ago
    Quoted from Honch:

How does that work?

There is a small pinball on the metal bar that you see. The two joy sticks move the bar ends up and down independently. You have to balance the ball and roll it from side to side to avoid the the dead holes and land in the progressively harder and higher object holes.

The game is addictive and aggravating. Fairly easy to work on also and I highly recommend it.

Kim

#85 11 years ago

Nobody has a train set running around the room above the door height? I know of 2 collectors that have this. I thought it was cool but I'm going a different route, I'm having pool balls roll around my gameroom on a track. The track has a 1/8" per 4' grade to keep them moving. All hand made from stainless steel. I need to find the time to finish it, too many projects pulling me in different directions.

Ball_track_lift.jpgBall_track_lift.jpg ball_track.jpgball_track.jpg

#86 11 years ago
    Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Catholicism wow?

Buddy Jesus.

#87 11 years ago
    Quoted from blownfuse:

Nobody has a train set running around the room above the door height? I know of 2 collectors that have this. I thought it was cool but I'm going a different route, I'm having pool balls roll around my gameroom on a track. The track has a 1/8" per 4' grade to keep them moving. All hand made from stainless steel. I need to find the time to finish it, too many projects pulling me in different directions.

bad F*ing Azz man. Id kill to have this as a ball return for my half scale lane. Great Work!

#88 11 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

It's quite fun:

Thanks, Gweem, that does look like a good time.

Quoted from blownfuse:

This is amazing that you're doing this. I was toying with the idea of some sort of kinetic art with pinballs on a track. I had thought about a train set before, but I just don't have a good layout for it.

#89 11 years ago

Blownfuse- you rule the soffit universe!

#90 11 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Blownfuse- you rule the soffit universe!

+1000

#91 11 years ago
    Quoted from blondetall:

Yay, more prop people. Husband is drooling over the BSG stuff. We missed the auction but have the programs. I had to sit up to 3 AM for the LOST prop auction and barely got what we did.

Yeah, some items were pretty pricey. I focused on a few I really wanted. If you or your husband are interested, I may have one or two that I would sell. PM me if you want.

#92 11 years ago

Matrix pachinko
    image.jpgimage.jpg
    Art piece I made while at Rice, you place balls in top and they eventually make it to the bottom:
    image.jpgimage.jpg
    Perplexus 3D marble mazes, people love these, and they are quite addicting:
    image.jpgimage.jpg
    55" LED 3D tv with PS3 and I normally have light gun games on for parties, another art piece above tv I made in college:
    image.jpgimage.jpg
    Rare beer light found in attic:
    image.jpgimage.jpg

#93 11 years ago

Little Pro redemption mini putt putt game:
    image.jpgimage.jpg

Virtual Pinball cabinet:
    image.jpgimage.jpg

Popeye pinball customized:
    image.jpgimage.jpg

#94 11 years ago

No pictures from my game room as I'm under construction.
    Kim

I got one! Being as I'm in a new high rise condo game room is quite limited (unless I want to start blocking the view I paid way too much for!). And Ice Cold Beer is a great game.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#95 11 years ago

As my wife says....."7 rooms full of crap!"

ted_game_room_5.jpgted_game_room_5.jpg ted_office.jpgted_office.jpg ted_lobby_wall_1.jpgted_lobby_wall_1.jpg

#96 11 years ago

ted_office_1.jpgted_office_1.jpg t1.jpgt1.jpg

#97 11 years ago
    Quoted from Waldo:

I got one! Being as I'm in a new high rise condo game room is quite limited (unless I want to start blocking the view I paid way too much for!). And Ice Cold Beer is a great game.

Big Buck HD! What does one of those go for??

#98 11 years ago

spfxed,does the pay phone work?

#99 11 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

As my wife says....."7 rooms full of crap!"

That Centigrade 37 is a long ways from crap. It's my favorite wedgehead.

Kim

#100 11 years ago
    Quoted from Skypilot:

spfxed,does the pay phone work?

Yes, it does...always scares the hell out of people when it actually rings!

...and Mr68, Centigrade 37 is for sale...

There are 181 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-other-neat-stuff-besides-pinball-do-you-have-in-the-game-room-vids-etc/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.