Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 496 posts
  • 267 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by ShinyBall
  • Topic is favorited by 15 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2014-03-14_18.28.21.jpg
    2014-02-07_07.23.13.jpg
    U-5.jpg
    Mark.jpg
    MAX_3154copy_for_Todd.jpg
    bikes_and_amanda.jpg
    Boat1.jpg
    Herc_1.jpg
    34_bike.jpg
    1___5-21.jpg
    image.jpg
    IMAG0348.jpg
    IMAG0349.jpg
    IMG_20150522_125515281.jpg
    20140720_123450-344.jpg
    20130730_165348-1-383.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrclean.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#316 9 years ago

I'm also into vintage video games.... Does that count ? ... (Several others not in the photo)

Untitled_Panorama3.jpgUntitled_Panorama3.jpg

#332 9 years ago
    Quoted from gwarrior:

Is that a private collection ?!?!?!
    I grew up in Melville, BTW, and first got into playing pinball by riding my bike over to Adventureland. I ended up passing through a couple weeks ago and stopped at Adventureland for old time's sake, and they were closed (arcade included) because it had rained earlier in the day.
    Anyway, I saw that no pins are listed on the pinside map at Adventureland. Since you're local, would you happen to know if they have any?

Yes that's my private collection in my basement "video section", although I have added some more since that pic. I do have a small pin room next to that vid room in the basement, but looking expand my pin collection to upstairs as well. I have no clue as to what Adventure Land's arcade consists of, probably the last time I've seen it was in the late 80's early 90's. I do pass Adventure Land frequently so I could always pop in... I wouldn't expect much other than redemption crap.

Quoted from labnip:

h 0 l y -- c 0 w !!!!!!!!!
    great room

Thanks dude! Appreciate the props!

#337 9 years ago

Any one else notice ? BigB & videorob, combined... one rescues animals, the other BBQ's them all in the same thread... haha.

Quoted from gwarrior:

Back in the 80s/90s there was a lot of redemption crap, but also a killer selection of arcade games and pins. They even had a Hercules pin, which had lousy gameplay but was truly a sight to behold. But with these kids nowadays, it wouldn't surprise me if all they had was Dance Dance Revolution and a crapload of ticket dispensers.
    Earlier this month when I traveled there only to find out they were closed, I slinked away with my head hanging in shame and desperately sought elsewhere for my pinball fix. So I went to Dave and Busters nearby, over at the airport. They had an immense, cavernous arcade room...but not one stinking pinball machine. I was pretty pissed off at that point. And so I slinked away again, head hanging once again in shame, only this time I got to sit in traffic on the Southern State as I made my way home. So my big trip passing through Long Island didn't leave me longing for the good old days.

Yeah I've gone to that D&B several times, I couldn't agree more.. If your ever in my neck of the woods and want your fix hit me up.

Quoted from labnip:

I've got a karate champ, edot & centipede cabaret.
    Got the mini from the EA tiburon studio arcade.
    Still play them, but the pins get a little more air time.

Cool, EDOTS the tits.. I don't own one, but certainly a "grail" video game.. .. While not a grail I'm working on a few rarer titles right now.

#341 9 years ago
    Quoted from ENDOFLINE:

please don't judge... but in my spare time i like to role play, dress up, and attend various conventions. i have a horsey named sparkle and my favorite color is pink. i love wearing horsey ears and a horsey tail. the other day at the mall a total stranger ran up to me and yelled bronie bronie!!!
    what's a bronie i asked? i had to look that one up. never heard of it. they even made a movie about us. too cool. any other bronies out there? i am always looking for new friends and companionship

image-109.jpg 46 KB

WTF !?!!!

#377 9 years ago
    Quoted from Andretti:

New to the hobby of pinball, but my Williams Earthshaker I just purchased should be delivered in the next few weeks once the holiday is past. I am totally stoked waiting for it to arrive.

Terminator 002.jpg 92 KB

Congrats on your first Pin! great williams System 11... get the sinking building mod if it doesn't already have it... Love the T-800!

#379 9 years ago
    Quoted from Andretti:

mrclean....I'm totally interested in the mod (sinking building mod)...that and getting a pink cadillac for the game, but have been unable thus far to find any for sale.
    Hopefully, its just a matter of time.
    Andretti

http://www.basementarcade.com/arcade/4sale/Earthshaker/
    He say's on the website to email him... Sales Questions: Email me at [email protected]

detailed install instructions:
    http://www.basementarcade.com/arcade/4sale/Earthshaker/ES%20Moving%20Building%20Final%202011.pdf

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrclean.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-other-hobbies-do-pinsiders-have?tu=mrclean and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.