5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 496 posts
  • 267 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 months ago by ShinyBall
  • Topic is favorited by 14 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 320 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

2014-03-14_18.28.21.jpg
    2014-02-07_07.23.13.jpg
    U-5.jpg
    Mark.jpg
    MAX_3154copy_for_Todd.jpg
    bikes_and_amanda.jpg
    Boat1.jpg
    Herc_1.jpg
    34_bike.jpg
    1___5-21.jpg
    image.jpg
    IMAG0348.jpg
    IMAG0349.jpg
    IMG_20150522_125515281.jpg
    20140720_123450-344.jpg
    20130730_165348-1-383.jpg

There are 496 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 10.
    #451 4 years ago

Cars & Bikes!

Need for speed except I really don't go that fast.

Right.jpg
    s2dzsy.jpg

zwbb7l (1).jpg

rk0mxx (1).jpg
    #452 4 years ago

I also build quadcopters and do some editting...

oj2z9z-208.jpg
    #453 4 years ago
    Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

How fucked was that jeep?

Had to be pulled out with a tractor. Had a paper dealer plate in the back window

#454 4 years ago

I collect old gas pumps. They are all kept original. I love the old patina look. Will trade pinballs for rare clockface or showcase type gas pumps!

Rob

IMG_2163.JPG IMG_2166.JPG IMG_2175.JPG IMG_2106.JPG
    #456 4 years ago
    Quoted from Heatman:

Had to be pulled out with a tractor. Had a paper dealer plate in the back window

Ouch.

#457 4 years ago

I collect gas & oil signs.

021.JPG 006.JPG
    #458 4 years ago

Motorcycles motorcycles motorcycles

#459 4 years ago

I'm a farmer. You guys should try it. Never a dull moment!

Tractorstuck4.jpg Tractorstuck1.jpg Tractorstuck2.jpg Tractorstuck3.jpg Tractorstuck5.jpg
    #460 4 years ago

This is by far the most interesting thread on pinside.

#461 4 years ago

First, my work is my "hobby". At least that's how it started. I am currently a 4th degree black belt and soon to be owner of my school as of January 1st. I started in Taekwondo when I was 15 years old. I am now 35 and finally getting rewarded by all the years of hard work and sacrifice I have given thst school to finally become the owner! It's an awesome feeling! My second hobby along with tinkering with pinball and arcade machines is building star wars legos with my son. I never was able to get legos when I was a kid, so now I splurge!

#462 4 years ago
    Quoted from vader1979:

First, my work is my "hobby". At least that's how it started. I am currently a 4th degree Black Belt and soon to be owner of my school as of January 1st. I started in Taekwondo when I was 15 years old. I am now 35 and finally getting rewarded by all the years of hard work and sacrifice

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is such an awesome acomplishment! I started TKD when I was 14, I am now 31 and have my 2nd degree blackbelt. I teach the "little dragons" TKD kid's classes at my gym

#463 4 years ago

I took Aikido and Karate when i did weapons training. Was a fight coordinator on a few films. My speciality was nunchucks.

#464 4 years ago

Just make sure you train those folks in some Ho Shin Sool ; )

3rd Dan
    Hapkido
    Kyung Moo Kwan

4 weeks later
    #465 4 years ago
    Quoted from Pinplayer1967:

I collect gas & oil signs.

021.JPG 209 KB

006.JPG 147 KB

Whats the story on the Hotrod? looks wicked from what I can see in that picture

#466 4 years ago
    Quoted from slawnski:

Whats the story on the Hotrod? looks wicked from what I can see in that picture

Thanks, That's my 49 Chevy truck rat rod. I built this about 5 years ago.

022.JPG 014.JPG
    #467 4 years ago

I'm a gearhead at heart so my business basically just feeds my car addiction. I always have one more car that I want to build. I collect guns too, but that's more like pinball, something to get my mind off of cars for a while. It amazed me how the classic car world is really a direct parallel to pinball. There are modern tech lovers, original restorers, guys that modify and guys that think they should remain stock. Some machines are worthless and others are highly prized. Not to mention all the small shops making parts for them. Working on them is just as much fun as cars, but its a lot cheaper, no rust, and you don't need a warehouse to fit a few.

IMAG0256-380.jpg
    side-134.jpg
    20141005_111156-1-372.jpg
    coronet-775.jpg
    20130730_165348-1-383.jpg
    20140720_123450-344.jpg

#468 4 years ago

I was a huge gun collector before all the laws got changed in my state which is now why pinball is my hobby . Pretty crazy how things happen

#469 4 years ago
    Quoted from bigd1979:

I was a huge gun collector before all the laws got changed in my state which is now why pinball is my hobby . Pretty crazy how things happen

Let's hope they won't make any new changes to the law having you have to sell the pins too =)

#470 4 years ago

Lol you never know with md I really want to open somekind of barcade arcade or something but the taxes and fees in md are ridiculous which is why im guessing there are next to none in the state or out on route

3 months later
    #471 4 years ago

I've started to collect MONDO movie posters. I have Forbidden Planet and The Mummy (Copper) so far.

#473 4 years ago

Bass fishing, hiking, surfing, pelagic kayak fishing,shooting high end airguns, jiu jitsu.

1 week later
    #474 4 years ago

Smoking meat. This holiday weekend I smoked some beef brisket and a couple of extra-meaty babyback ribs! Can you smell them yet???

IMG_20150522_125515281.jpg
    #475 4 years ago

Snowboarding
    Biking - Trail/Mountain, Fitness/Bike Path, and BMX
    Disc Golf (Kan Jam too)
    Video Games - PS4, Wii, SNES, NES, and 3DS
    Mini Golf
    Bowling

3 months later
    #476 3 years ago

Original art! Would love to get this!....but keep getting beat!

ebay.com link

#477 3 years ago

OK I will play.

I collect sailing yachts. I have ONE in my collection.

I also am an avid rifle & shotgun shooter.

Lastly, I raise kids. I tried raising pigeons, but they all flew away.

#478 3 years ago
    Quoted from Keetur:

Lastly, I raise kids. I tried raising pigeons, but they all flew away.

Too funny!

#479 3 years ago

O.k.,time to update the collection.Had this one now for a year and it hasn't killed me so here's a couple of photo's. IMAG0349.jpgIMAG0348.jpg

#480 3 years ago

I shoot and collect guns. Nothing real expensive or rare but some cool ones. My favorites are my M1 Garand and M1 Carbine.
    I also collect video games and run a side (online) business selling obsolete components and video game parts (some pin and more coming).
    I restore and collect antique Indian motorcycles (1940-1950 vintage). Uh what else....I have two 70's mopar muscle cars. Dodge Dart Swinger 340 and Cuda (340 6 pack).
    I usually cycle from hobby to hobby and eventually go full circle back to the first one.

#481 3 years ago
    Quoted from FatAussieBogan:

Can't believe not a singular falconer on here. Maybe people have other birds of prey??

I found a dead red tail hawk yesterday while cutting grass. I picked it up and perched it on my arm. Does that count?
    Not sure why he killed over, he looked intact other than being dead.

#482 3 years ago

Used to be thoroubred horses and vinyl. Play the horse much but still buying records.

#483 3 years ago

Playing guitar, video games, watching tv cricket and nba. Used to like assembling and painting and playing warhammer but haven't done that in afew years. I go through phases of being really in to one thing fir six months then back in to something else.

What do you actually do with falconry? Hunting or just raising them? I've only seen it in saxondale where he releases his falcon and it never comes back.

#484 3 years ago

Home Theater
    Pinball
    Woodworking
    Bourbon
    Music/Concerts
    Cigars
    Cooking

My favorite time is when I can combine a few of those. Here is my bourbon shelf that I built into the wall in my home theater. It has color changing led strips that are recessed into the shelves.

I also included a picture of the tree bookshelf I built for my daughter. Its one of a kind and took about 80 hours of wood, fiberglass, bondo and paint But I think it turned out awesome[attachment=2658741,undefined caption="IMG_5127.JPG"]

#485 3 years ago

For some reason I can get the pictures to work so RESERVED for when I figure it out

#487 3 years ago

1 5-21.JPG34 bike.jpgHerc 1.jpgBoat1.JPGbikes and amanda.jpgThis stuff

#488 3 years ago
    Quoted from kst8cat:

I'm a farmer. You guys should try it. Never a dull moment!

The farmers in my area don't bury their tractors

#489 3 years ago

I'm a nerd (Programmer by trade)
    Computers
    Home Theatre (of Magic?)
    Comics
    80's Arcade games
    Football (College and Pro)
    Plus Football
    and Football
    Did I say Football?

#490 3 years ago

Speculating.

#491 3 years ago
    Quoted from pinmanguy:

What do you actually do with falconry? Hunting or just raising them? I've only seen it in saxondale where he releases his falcon and it never comes back.

Watch a West Coast Eagles home game,they have a falconer there who releases the bird before every game.It soars around Subiaco oval before returning back to it's owner.

#492 3 years ago
    Quoted from electricsquirrel:

The farmers in my area don't bury their tractors

How else do you expect them to grow,the farmers in your area don't know much about farming!

#493 3 years ago

I started Powerlifting about 5 months ago, so I guess my hobby is being sore all the time.

#494 3 years ago

Airplanes, helicopters, and boats.

MAX_3154copy_for_Todd.jpg

Mark.jpg

U-5.jpg

2014-02-07_07.23.13.jpg

2014-03-14_18.28.21.jpg

#495 3 years ago
    Quoted from pinmanguy:

Just watched the start of the West Coast V St Kilda match,was "Aussie the Eagle"'s 100th flight!

3 years later
    #496 8 months ago

This has been missing for a long long time. Thought I'd resurrect it. Anything new?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 7.00
    Various Other Swag
    Project Pinball Charity
    $ 10.00
    $ 20.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Apron Envy
    $ 68.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinWorlds
    $ 90.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 9.95
    Playfield - Plastics
    ULEKstore
    $ 14.95
    $ 999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Mircoplayfields
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    PinWoofer
    $ 24.00
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
    $ 129.00
    Displays
    Pappy's Pinball Palace
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 199.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Medisinyl Mods
    $ 29.95
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 9.95
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 194.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Pinball Machine
    Monster Bash Remake Out of stock
    Flip N Out Pinball
    There are 496 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 10.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside