New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 151016)

What other games are like Iron Man?

By ilovegames

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 58 posts
  • 44 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by rai
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrwizzo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#32 4 years ago

CFTBL. Short ball times. Super jackpot very hard to achieve.

#44 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Ha...Creech is anything but short ball times. You have to sit through animations everywhere you hit the ball, or go through pops. The MB plays like normal IM gameplay though

Oh, I don't know. May not be as brutal as IM or F14, but compared to all the dmd's I have owned, Creech is on the shorter end of the range.

Maybe it is how I have it set up, but you may have a point since the longest game on IM or F14 didn't come close to that on Creech.

I put a powerball in my F14. You want short ball times, hit Yagov and with the midfield green flashers going off, you cannot see the ball! Especially in a dark room on a restored and cleared playfield.

#52 4 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I will agree my cftbl is lighting fast and if you miss a shot then say goodbye. . The out lanes and enormous gap between the flippers just eat up missed shots lol.

Couldn't have said it better. I have always thought that precision is the only way you can do anything on Creech and that it can make anyone a better player.

Just for yuks, I checked and the average ball time on mine is 42 secs. What is it on yours?

42 secs sounds very brief but in pinball it could feel an eternity. Don't know.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Cleveland, OH
$ 14.95

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrwizzo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside