(Topic ID: 18690)

what new games would you like to see made?

By pingeek

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 74 posts
  • 54 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by darkfaith
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

hitchcock.gif
    a209c6adc.jpg
    There are 74 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 11 years ago

Im curious what other people would like to see made.

#2 11 years ago

An often brought up topic but always fun so I will bite. I would pay good money for a third Elvira game or Black Knight 3000 as long as Richie did it.

#3 11 years ago

I would like to see a Greek mythology game. The possibilities are endless with this theme.

#4 11 years ago

Futurama

Gremlins

Lebowski

Fraggle Rock

Leisure Suit Larry

Attack from the Big Bang Madness Part IV

Bill and Ted's Excellent Totally Awesome Good Time Pinball

#5 11 years ago

I got cash waiting for this one.

#6 11 years ago

I'd like to see a "Death Wish" theme with Charles Bronson on the translite similar to Clint Eastwood on DH.

The modes would involve locating street thugs by hitting certain targets on the playfield. When you killed a thug, you lock a ball. When you kill 4 thugs and lock the four balls, the machine goes into riot mode (multi-ball). During the multiball riot, you would need to hit playfield targets to load the rocket launcher to set up the jackpot (killing the leader of the street thugs). The final jackpot would be a ramp shot.

Some good Bronson sound clips would add a lot to the machine. Other features could be a video mode using the flipper buttons to punch and fight muggers. Maybe a shaker motor for riot multiball would be nice too.

#7 11 years ago

Game of thrones or Spartacus. Strong lean to game of thrones. Pick your family and try and conquer westoros.

#8 11 years ago

JJP = Three Stooges

Stern = Tony Hawk

#9 11 years ago

And Nirvana meets aliens if it is music themed.

#10 11 years ago

Star Wars because the ones that were made suck

#11 11 years ago

Pulp Fiction. Bob The Squirrel. Titanic.

LTG

#12 11 years ago

Rush
    Game of Thrones
    The Walking Dead
    Magic: The Gathering
    Rocky, new version

For unlicensed I'd like to see a Space/Western combined theme that had a "quick draw" mode where you have an actual light gun/small screen or small squares with random targets popping up to shoot at in the back glass. Each target hit determines a subsequent multiball or other reward. Make it difficult to obtain though so it doesn't get gimmicky.

#13 11 years ago

Space, Zombie or Sci Fi themed pin. I really like the mythology idea I would be on that title NIB also.

#14 11 years ago

BattleStarWars HighlanderTrek. Your Lord Vader and must land on Citi Alpha 6 to rescue a whale and return it to Hoth, where it mindmelds with the cylons and together they destroy the immortals in the wizard mode. Wait a minute...that was a strange dream. Lets just keep it simple and caste my vote for Battlestar Galactica. I have dibs on number 6.

#15 11 years ago

The Joss Whedon pinball trifecta:

Firefly
    Avengers
    Alien: Resurrection

#16 11 years ago

Two that immediately come to mind:

The Munsters.

Beavis & Butthead.

#17 11 years ago
    Quoted from Shoot_Again:

Space, Zombie or Sci Fi themed pin. I really like the mythology idea I would be on that title NIB also.

This or anything that isn;t coming from something. Liecence is so boring

#18 11 years ago

Tony Hawk (Maybe a Pro Skater pin)

Another South Park pin

Ramones

High Speed 3

Major League Baseball with all 32 team translites (I'd order a Padres LE)

Ferrari vs. Lamborghini

Children of Pinbot (why not?)

James Bond 007

Grand Theft Auto

#19 11 years ago

a cool retro sci fi themed pin.think of the old flash gordon from the 30's. i think the theme would be cool. and have lamps on the play field that are mini plasma lamps.

#20 11 years ago

Sherlock Holmes
    Wild wild west, without will smith!!!
    Scooby doo
    Harry potter

#21 11 years ago
    Quoted from PINBELL:

Wild wild west, without will smith!!!

+1

#22 11 years ago

Resident Evil
    Ghost Rider
    Monty Python
    The Matrix

#23 11 years ago

Liquid Kool-Aid Acid Test.PINBALL Featuring : Jerry Garcia With music by 'THE GRATEFUL DEAD' There could be a' Cosmic Charlie' mode.' Sugar Magnollia' mode. 'Dancin' in the SREETS' mode. All leading up to a WIZARD MODE ' TERRAPIN STATION' Now that is a pinball I would Love. Peace,Love, Groovy !

#24 11 years ago

Leisure Suit Larry. Intriguing! As is the Electric Kool Aid theme. hmmm....

Games I would be most likely to buy based on theme alone include: Beavis and Butthead, Monty Python, Bruce Campbell (Army of Darkness/Evil Dead), Beatles, Stooges (Three, not Iggy &, Ramones, Dark Shadows (original series), ECW (90's only!), and probably a few others. These are all unlikely to be made, though.

#25 11 years ago

How about bought :Fantstic Voyage Pinabll. Journey into the Living body of a Man. Back glass with Raquel Welch!! *And I would like to see: Forbidden Planet Pinball. with 'Anne Francis' Held captive by Robby . Just like the original poster.And all the all-electronic musical soundscapes The first film to have an all electronic sound score.

#26 11 years ago

Hmmm........ like to see a pin with a cool lady on it

#27 11 years ago

As I concur with a greek mythology theme. I was thinking of Alcatraz, the rock with a old prison theme. Classic good guys vs bad guys. Have the inmates trying to escape into the cold water of the bay and reach SanFrancisco for a huge multiball or jackpot. The toys and art could be endless.

#28 11 years ago

Hmmm........ like to see a pin with a cool lady on it

Like this?

a209c6adc.jpga209c6adc.jpg

#29 11 years ago
    Quoted from swampfire:

Firefly
    Avengers

Firefly! Crap...another theme I would have to get NIB!

I'll also add:

Evil Dead Trilogy
    Tenacious D
    The Aquabats
    Star Blazers

#30 11 years ago

Muppets

#31 11 years ago

Woah, out of left field comes an aquabats reference! I saw them maybe 17 years ago open for the Toy Dolls.

#32 11 years ago

I dunno... Maybe something that isn't another FUTZKING LICENCE!

#33 11 years ago

I doubt there would be any hollywood/tv show license stuff to worry about for this one as long as we didn't follow the south park version and just base it more off of traditional definition.

And strategy would be a huge part of game play: major risk/reward choices, plus shoot various targets/ramps to obtain weapons and special powers to help you in your battle for survival.
    You would have to decide how far to let her have her way with you before you start to fight for your life.
    Definite potential for the artwork to help make this machine epic. Would need to have one or more hot looking bad girls on this one.

Need some help w/ which title to put on the backglass:
    Battle the Succubus, Succubus Challenge, Encounters with the Succubus, or Survive the Succubus.

The reason I got started on this theme was that earlier tonight I watched an episode of South Park where the children saved Chef from marrying a white Succubus. The children were told that a succubus is a woman who tries to marry a man and then suck the life out of him. Of course the children were right and saved Chef.

Defs i found for a Succubus are generally:
    * A female demon supposed to descend upon and have sexual intercourse with a man while he sleeps. ....drawing energy from the men to sustain themselves, often until the point of exhaustion or death.
    * A lewd female demon or goblin which takes on the illusory appearance of a female human being and seeks sexual intercourse with men, usually while they are asleep.

#34 11 years ago

Space Balls......The Pinball Machine. Merchandizing, Merchandizing
    May the shwarts be with you

#35 11 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

Leisure Suit Larry

That would be great if they would make an adult version.

#36 11 years ago

SAW!!!!! Now that would be an R rated adult pin, plus it would cover all 3 aspects of sterns market - op, collector & non pinhead but fan of theme, SAW is the largest grossing horror/thriller franchise in history by quite an amount, definatly marketable plus opening line "I wanna play a game" SOLD!!

#37 11 years ago

I think a lumberjack themed game, or a welding game would be really cool.

#38 11 years ago
    Quoted from swampfire:

Firefly
    Avengers

+1 Firefly !!!

#39 11 years ago

My husband would be in line for anything Whedon. He also wants Sucker Punch. I'm still holding out for a Rocky Horror Pinball Show.

#40 11 years ago

+1 on spaceballs
    Mad max
    Fear and loathing
    Really most any cult classic movie from the 80's and 90's.

#41 11 years ago
    Quoted from Prkchpsndwiches:

Magic: The Gathering

Jace the Mind Sculptor FTW! I have seen decks that cost more than 2k so I am sure they can afford a new pinball machine.

#42 11 years ago

Exorcist complete with spinning Linda Blair head.

Poltergeist with scrambled TV.

#43 11 years ago
    Quoted from practicalsteve:

An often brought up topic but always fun so I will bite. I would pay good money for a third Elvira game or Black Knight 3000 as long as Richie did it.

I would love to see this as well. I am a big Elvira fan.

#44 11 years ago

Night Gallery, I would put it next to TZ.

#45 11 years ago

1.The Big Lebowski (think of all the possibilities!)
    2.Zombie (original theme)
    3.Someone else said Gremlins, that is a great idea.

#46 11 years ago

None, I'm done with collecting. Same shit recycled. I'll keep what I have and call it good. No need to hold on to the past. 2013 is creeping up, time to move forward. Reliving youth was cool to a certain point. It's ran it's course. Just like revisiting anything vintage, classic cars, 8-tracks, records, vhs, cd, jukeboxes, pinball, etc. Time to move on. No need to live in the past. Off to big and better things.

#47 11 years ago

The Hobbit. At a price level that's actually affordable by someone other than investment bankers.

#48 11 years ago

Total Recall with Arnold/Sharon Stone, etc..

#49 11 years ago

How 'bout Batman's Arkham Asylum or something with a mad-house theme, electric shock effects or perhaps a prop getting a lobotomy in there somewhere??..

#50 11 years ago
    Quoted from tracelifter:

I got cash waiting for this one.

You know I do as well tracelifter! Its release parties will be at select Lebowski Fests across the US. It would be awesome to see a Pulp Fiction pin made as well.

There are 74 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-new-games-would-you-like-to-see-made and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.