(Topic ID: 239189)

What new game are you most excited about / considering a purchase?

By Nevus

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“What game are you excited about or considering a purchase ”

• Munsters - any version 6 votes
      7%
    • Beatles 5 votes
      6%
    • Deadpool 8 votes
      9%
    • Iron Maiden 9 votes
      10%
    • Black Knight 2019 23 votes
      26%
    • POTC - JJP 7 votes
      8%
    • WOZ Yellow Brick Road 0 votes
    • Octoberfest 13 votes
      14%
    • Alice Cooper 9 votes
      10%
    • P3 MultiMorphic 1 vote
      1%
    • Monster Bash Remake 9 votes
      10%

(Multiple choice - 90 votes by 62 Pinsiders)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider justlikeme.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 5 years ago

Personally I'd love a JJP POTC but the LE costs around $12,500 over here which I just can't justify. I'm also always interested in seeing a new Steve Ritchie game so looking forward to the reveal, but even Stern Premium's are around $11,850 now. I've bought six games NIB in the past but with ever increasing prices I'm not sure when I'll be doing that again.

My dad on the other hand would like a Beatles. Shame that the Gold edition is $15,800 here. It's just crazy.

#11 5 years ago
    Quoted from Nevus:

I'm having a similar feeling lately. I love the JJP DI and POTC, but prices have stopped me. I'm not sure what I would do with your exchange rates and shipping.

Yeah, it's a frustrating one. My first NIB was an AC/DC Premium from the original run - cost me around $7250. My last NIB was TNA which I bought direct from Spooky at a much more reasonable price - before that it was GB Prem at $9200. It's incredible how quickly prices have jumped since then.

I'm not too optimistic, but if deeproot do come through with fully featured games at a lower price point it could really shake the market up.

Edit: My Lebowski was $8500 + shipping. Say what you will about DP, but the BOM on that game is much higher than any Stern. Again, it's crazy.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider justlikeme.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-new-game-are-you-most-excited-about-considering-a-purchase?tu=justlikeme and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.