(Topic ID: 685)

What Music, do you play your PIN, to to get Highest Scores?????

By HK-Steve

14 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 years ago by super8man
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 14 years ago

Hey Guy's,
    I have had a couple of really nice PIN sesions listening to,
    Hootie and the Blowfish, Fairwearther Johnson.
    AC/DC works really well also

Max'ed out my IJ 2008 to 550M, was a really nice flowing game,
    Now I keep putting it back on.

Do you all play music, or do you listen to the PIN???

I would be interested, if music makes you play better, or beer.
    which ever you prefer.

Cheers
    Steve

#2 14 years ago

Beer? Some beer always works! In tournaments this makes you more relaxed. But not too much, or it will slow the reflexes!

I used to play with music a lot. Placebo, Aerosmith, Queen, Gn'R, really anything that rocks makes me play better (or at least I think it does). Lately I only play with the machine's sounds since I don't have a stereo in my gameroom anymore.

#3 14 years ago

Whiskey and coke (half and half), maybe a few Ultram, Tylenol 3, Oxycontin, or a combo of them. A few drags from my dugout. And a set of wireless headphones connected to the big screen TV to drown out the rest of the family.

#4 14 years ago

BD can u get a high score like that or just HIGH!!!

#5 14 years ago

Does it really have to be asked or spelled out??? Doesn't like just everyone, like, so totally listen to Journey's Don't Stop Believing? It's so rad.

Early Simple Minds or Tears for Fears are cool too. I think the sounds are most fun when they match the era of the pin...just for the full effect.

#6 14 years ago

I listen to "pants on the ground........pants on the ground.......looking like a foo with my pants on the ground"
    I can't believe there is a couple of remix's for that already.

#7 14 years ago

Gotta admit, it's catchy (note - for non FOX watchers, it's from American Idol...a 62 year old Vet invented that song...)

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-music-do-you-play-your-pin-to-to-get-highest-scores and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.