Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 192 posts
  • 106 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by mnpinball
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“What Muppet LE would you buy.”

• Kermit the Frog 35 votes
      12%
    • Miss Piggy 7 votes
      2%
    • Fozzy Bear 11 votes
      4%
    • Animal 117 votes
      40%
    • Gonzo 29 votes
      10%
    • Beaker 34 votes
      12%
    • Statler and Waldorf 58 votes
      20%

(291 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    Muppets_Take_Manhattan_Sesame_Street.jpg
    Unknown-6-935.jpeg
    muppets.jpg
    image-315.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider goodgameslover.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#39 10 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

I don't understand the Muppets as a theme for pinball?

To me it's perfect for pinball. Just like the simpsons, lot's of cool different characters.
    Would buy this in a heartbeat! And i know a lot who would too if the pin was great.

#75 10 years ago

I really hope one gets made in the near future. This is a dream theme for me, and many friends that i know too! So come on Stern or JJP!!

#90 10 years ago
    Quoted from TheRoach123:

None! I have no idea how this would sell, this is the type of theme that bankrupts a company.

That's what i thought of WoZ as a theme. And it seems that JJP is doing just fine.

#96 10 years ago
    Quoted from John_I:

But how many more would it have sold if it was anything beside WOZ. I was 100% in when I heard about JJP and I was 100% out the second I heard the WoZ theme. If their first game was The Hobbit, I bet they would have sold double the amount easily

You will always have theme's which sell more then the other. But in the end you can't say WoZ didn't sell good, or isn't still selling. More then 1000 have already been sold. With undoubtebly (many) more to follow. Ask Stern how much they sell on average, i think they would be glad if some title's even got the 1000 unit sold mark.

1 month later
    #149 10 years ago
    Quoted from limelime20:

You never gave an option for : NONE , so NONE it is......how old are you?
    Did you never grow out of the muppets?

Muppets are like many Disney or other animated movies, ageless. I have no problem admitting i still love me some muppets.
    I agree the humor is more family friendly then other shows like family guy or Simpsons, but that doesn't mean it's only meant for kids. I know a lot of people love the muppets, it has great timeless characters. And lots and i mean LOTS of possibilities for a pin.

3 months later
    #167 10 years ago

Bring on the muppets!

#173 10 years ago

Like all licenses it will have it's naysayers. But i think there are a lot of buyers for this one. I know a lot of people over here who would buy one if the pin is done right.

1 month later
    #178 10 years ago

Still want that muppet pin! Or as swedish chef would say it : Börk Börk Börk. Ehula Hule de muupet pinneballe!

#179 10 years ago

come on, don't say this isn't funny

#186 10 years ago

Concretehardt this one's for you

#187 10 years ago

The taunts of these guys would rock!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider goodgameslover.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-muppet-le-would-you-buy?tu=goodgameslover and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.