Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by chubtoad13
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider V8haha.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

I’m wondering what draws you to a location for pinball

For me I’m always looking for something new.

I love the classics but their easy to find AC/DC Walkinng dead Attack from mars medieval madness all wonderful games but you can find those titles anywhere.

For me if i can find some segas or data east i will go out of my way to give a new location a try. Maybe waterworld, Freddy data east Batman games that i haven’t spent much time on always draw me in.

Anyone else agree? Or do you like to stick with the classics

I guess there is probably a reason you don’t see the other games they must not earn well but I’m curious.

#6 4 years ago

Of course i agree games need to be playing flawlessly and at 50cents a play.

But what games do you like to play? Do you seek out unique games or pass on them for a reason?

#10 4 years ago

Thanks guys really appreciate the feedback!

However a lot of the things about location

Parking
    Location to the city
    Drink prices.

All of this is typically out of the vendors control.

I’m just really wondering what type of games bring you to a location.

Do you look for A titles

Do you look for something different?

Good variety?

For me price is a big factor as well.

Anytime i have to pay more then 50cents I’m frustrated. I also own a route and feel that way. I like to keep games inexpensive to play and make up for it with number of plays.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider V8haha.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-makes-you-choose-a-place-to-play?tu=V8haha and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.