Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by beelzeboob
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 years ago

Ive played quite a few machines, some are ok, but others just get me pumped up and I cant stop playing. Call it cheesy but JP DE, and Monster Bash original. What are yours?

#2 3 years ago

The ones that have flippers

#3 3 years ago

I’ve had my ACNC for 4 1/2 months and am still totally obsessed. I’ve bought two “A” games since and they just sit there unplayed. Can’t really explain it.

#4 3 years ago

Im crazy in love with medieval madness, its such a fun game and I always play it whenever I find one on location. Too bad I started buying pins so late so they are just too expensive for me to own one

#6 3 years ago

Iron effing Maiden
    Star Gazer

#7 3 years ago

White Water. Good classic fun, and it's hard.

#8 3 years ago

Crazy about Attack from Mars

#10 3 years ago

Ditto on the Whitewater, if I had to keep only one this would it!

#11 3 years ago

White Water is my favorite. Every time I post something for sale/trade, I'm asked about White Water.

#12 3 years ago

white water, shadow, Stern JP, high speed, DI

these are some I have owned multiple times and really enjoy

#13 3 years ago
    Quoted from EJS:

The ones that have flippers

I'm actually crazy for the Bingo pins with Magic Screens, Mystic Lines, Miss America ('75, Supreme and DeLuxe) and the later, feature-rich, six cards such as High-Flyer, Nashville, Dixieland, Continental. Also the flipperless one that started it all for Bally: 1931/32's Ballyhoo.

#15 3 years ago

Call me crazy as well but I can’t stop playing my DI and ES! Maybe it’s just all the blues?!

#16 3 years ago

Bought a junk yard a few months ago. Play several games every day I'm home. I have a tftc coming sat in a trade, hope its same with it

#17 3 years ago

Centaur.

If I'm not playing it, I'm just leaning on the lock bar and staring at the art.

#18 3 years ago

Sinbad
    Punk
    Stranger Things
    Rick and Morty
    Cosmic Gunfight

#19 3 years ago

My all-time favorite is IJ. But right now, I haven't been able to stop playing SThLE for the last 3 months. JPLE is a distant second. Every other machine is getting lonely.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-machines-are-you-crazy-about?hl=guinnesstime and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.