(Topic ID: 92205)

What machine did you bring home today? Post your pictures!

By MiamiRedSkin

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 28,653 posts
  • 2,297 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by Mahoyvan
  • Topic is favorited by 581 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_9525 (resized).jpg
DSC01924 (resized).JPG
DSC01920 (resized).JPG
DSC01929 (resized).JPG
E401A3EA-3BBA-4B16-9F6D-4152FA314772 (resized).jpeg
4A5E26ED-B0C8-43CC-A70B-7D256378ADB9 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240422_205151828.jpg
IMG_2294 (resized).JPG
PXL_20240422_014624665 (resized).jpg
IMG_5605 Large (resized).jpeg
IMG_5587 Large (resized).jpeg
IMG_5204 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5205 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5206 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0388 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0377 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zartan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#20120 2 years ago

I forgot to post this when I picked it up.

7F3CF262-60F0-4A4F-8C67-41554A35A0F3 (resized).jpeg7F3CF262-60F0-4A4F-8C67-41554A35A0F3 (resized).jpeg
#20125 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

That pink towel wasn’t just included right? That AND an awesome pin!

Lol... Pink towel AND a rachet strap!!! How can you go wrong!!!

#20225 2 years ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

Been a while since I've been able to post 1 of these. Aztec, Double Barrel, Jungle and Star Dust
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
Plus my daughter home from ASU with the assist

You should pack for NASA! Lol

#20295 2 years ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

Welcome to the ownership club! Hope you have lots of room....1 pin will become 2, 3, and more very quickly. They tend to multiply like rabbits!

That is the truth!!

#20350 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

Back in the boat again! Gone fishing...
[quoted image]

Are you collecting Williams became of where you live?!?! Lol

#20418 2 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:Interesting wall you have there.

I think it is in half the basements in the houses in South Windsor. Probably a 60’s thing. Most have dark wood surrounding it. My Grandmother had it in her house!

#20420 2 years ago
Quoted from TitusPullo:

My first pin and a great experience with the seller. I am sure this won’t be my last.
[quoted image]

There is a great thread for Jurassic Park!

Check out liorillusion he has an amazing T-Rex head!!

1 week later
#20578 2 years ago
Quoted from fabsj82:

My wife wanted a mini van and I fought it to the very end. Guess who uses it all the time now.... Can't beat the comfort, gas mileage and capacity to fit up to three pins (Old pic from a pickup last winter)
[quoted image]

This post reminds me of hall pass!

2 weeks later
#20669 2 years ago

My Father’s Day gift came early. I love it, wish it were Stranger Things but it’s the thought that counts!

C4D4B940-9C09-4361-AC67-F928938B6025 (resized).jpegC4D4B940-9C09-4361-AC67-F928938B6025 (resized).jpeg
3 weeks later
#20912 2 years ago
Quoted from radiomoz:

Finally, after months of hunting. Can’t wait to set up
[quoted image]

Congratulations! Welcome to the club!

3 weeks later
#21050 2 years ago
Quoted from PIN-CPS:

Picked up a very nice Who Dunnit today. Previous owner is one of those stand-up pinball collectors who prices his pins well below the stratosphere. Have a line on his Creature as well and may have to pull the trigger on it at a silly good offer. It just may come at the cost of our TNG...
[quoted image][quoted image]

I love the St. Pauli girl!!!

3 weeks later
#21259 2 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

In February 2020, after a rather long search, I finally tracked down and set a deal in place for a gorgeous original Nine Ball with a Bill Davies cleared PF. It was in Canada, but the seller graciously agreed to get it to Allentown. I was living in Jersey City at the time. Perfect, right?
Well, that obviously didn’t go as planned.
Fast forward 17 months later, I was finally able to cross the border yesterday to bring her home!
She plays as great as she looks and my Stern classics row is complete. Big cheers to Drano for holding on to it for this long and meeting up with me, and just being an all around awesome person.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow! Nice collection!

1 week later
#21343 2 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

After about a year and half of just buying new pins I started getting back to the classics. Picked up an Indy and creature. I really missed the play and sound of 90s pins. Starting to put rad cals on Indy with the help of mark (pinkitten) to make it perfect
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Yes, Mark(pinkitten) helped me out with blades as well! Great guy!

#21385 2 years ago
Quoted from hazmat7719:

Close Encounters of the Third Kind 30 minutes from my house!

That was definitely a “Close Encounter “! Lol!

#21410 2 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Finally got my JP LE back, and setup in my parents house while they were out.
thanks Brobra!
HUO always seems to play better then the NIB I get. [quoted image]

How does the popeye play? I like the theme and pictures. I have it on my wish list. I haven’t played it yet….

2 weeks later
#21564 2 years ago
Quoted from House:

Brought home the AC/DC I've long wanted to own.
[quoted image]

I scuba dive in the quarry in Findlay Ohio! Great time!

#21577 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Wanted one since I got in the hobby. Creepy. Cooky. Added to wish list May 2017.
Moved from wish list to collection....today.

Congratulations! Looks like a perfect spot for it as well!

3 weeks later
#21800 2 years ago
Quoted from gonzo73:

Ooooooo......
Something is in the driveway....
Bring on the sexy girls.
More pics soon.
[quoted image]

The Chrome front looks awesome!

#21810 2 years ago

I have the chance to pick this up for my collection. What is it worth? Still too new to figure out pricing. It doesn’t work.

41353318-42DC-4FD6-823E-10644F380F84 (resized).jpeg41353318-42DC-4FD6-823E-10644F380F84 (resized).jpeg707CAA84-16B6-4889-A26A-0D2E69ADB5FF (resized).jpeg707CAA84-16B6-4889-A26A-0D2E69ADB5FF (resized).jpegA9CFFCF2-33D7-486B-B2F3-C69286518BE7 (resized).jpegA9CFFCF2-33D7-486B-B2F3-C69286518BE7 (resized).jpeg
#21813 2 years ago
Quoted from joetechbob:

Are the mouse turds included, or extra?

Lol. It has been sitting in a shed since the 80’s!

I want it but don’t want to rip him off or be ripped off.

#21843 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Aw man, I want any Blackout I can grab. Be closer :p

It’s easy to ship across the border. I get almost all my machines in the states.

3 weeks later
#22050 2 years ago
Quoted from Multiball33:

Wow! Nice games room!

3 weeks later
#22232 2 years ago
Quoted from JakePG:

Just drove 500 miles round trip for what was supposed to be a ST pro, but turned into a blown motor instead, due to an incompetent oil change I got on Wednesday from my dealer.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I feel bad putting a like on that one! Sorry man!

#22235 2 years ago
Quoted from JakePG:

Didn't screw that plug in all the way. Plug fell off and all oil leaked out as I was driving through the night

I hope they are going to do something for you!

1 week later
#22356 2 years ago

Looks Great! Congratulations!

Quoted from McDoom:

I fell in love with this game right away after playing it at a friend's house.
I asked in a seller's forum if anyone was selling Dracula, but all I heard was crickets.
I even went as far as to ask a few Pinsiders in my area who had the game in their collection if they were willing to sell it and everyone said no(rightfully so).
While on the hunt for a totally different game that I told the seller I was interested in purchasing, I came across this Dracula in his collection, which I was instantly drawn to.
I played Dracula and knew right away; this was the game for me.
I loaded Dracula up last night, bought it home about midnight last night, and now it Is mine Forever!!
The seller said it had been in his collection for 19 years.
I feel honored to own such a magnificent game that was kept in such pristine condition.

#22363 2 years ago
Quoted from JakePG:

I've official reached my limit at 4 pins with the addition of Godzilla today.[quoted image]

Congratulations! Nice line up!

#22375 2 years ago
Quoted from RobDutch:

Well this came in today
[quoted image]

Congratulations! Great game!

#22385 2 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Fun day, I got a JP home pin which is really fun and the JP topper for my pro!

Congratulations!

#22390 2 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

[quoted image]

Haven’t played it yet! Hope it’s a great game for you! Congratulations!

#22391 2 years ago
Quoted from Olddragon:

He picks up a bus and he throws it back down...
[quoted image]

Congratulations!

#22397 2 years ago
Quoted from beltking:

Finally got a medieval madness. Owning just about every top 10 game on pinside I understand why this was #1.
[quoted image]

Congratulations! That’s a great game!

#22419 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I’ll join the F TikTok movement as well, and raise two games.

Your Superman has a way better angle than mine! I kind of think I have the wrong front legs on mine? Unless it’s just the angle of the picture.

#22427 2 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

No. It's nodroG hsalF

That is a great dad joke!!!!

#22433 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

My son loves construction and pinball. So this was a good fit. Naturally, we need a tractor to get it up the hill!

Congratulations!

#22446 2 years ago
Quoted from Thrillhouse:

I could swear it is freezing outside but the thermometer reads 37° C
[quoted image]

Great game! Congratulations!

1 week later
#22487 2 years ago

Congratulations Hannibal!
That was one of my favourite shows!

Quoted from Apinjunkie:

Happy holidays to me, a year ago I had never posted on this thread, now this one will be my fourth. Another lady from the '80s. 1981 Bally, Vector. It's been on my wish list for a long time, came very close to pulling the trigger on one at pinfest in Chicago this year. Better price, and less than an hour from home. Love it when a plan comes together.
[quoted image]

#22497 2 years ago

Congratulations!

Quoted from DuffysArcade:

I feel very lucky to have added an Addams Family to the collection today from a friend and former work colleague. The machine was his 50th birthday present from his wife which was 18 years ago. I reached out to him a few months ago by chance to see if he had any maintenance issues that he needed help with since I would be in the area for a few weeks. Initially he said he would never sell the pin, but a few weeks later they had a change of heart. They were very specific that they didn't want the game to go to a flipper or retailer, and would only sell it to a collector who would appreciate and cherish it as they had for the better part of 2 decades. It was a bit sad driving away with it as the gentleman had seller's remorse almost immediately and my wife was on the verge of tears for him. I felt honored to have the opportunity to buy it, and now I can begin planning out the refurbishment it will need. It is not in terrible condition, but the game is dirty and has some minor corrosion to deal with. Overall I am extactic that I have an Addams to sit next to TZ someday! Great day!!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

#22508 2 years ago
Quoted from ThatOneDude:

New to me!
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Congratulations!

#22514 2 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

Looks like I should of came by and grabbed them rubbers from you for this
[quoted image]

Congratulations!

#22543 2 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

For those that missed the creation process, here’s a link to the original thread. Hopefully a twipy in the making for the creator Jjlp
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indiana-jones-goes-to-custom-disneyland-special-facsimile-edition-

Just AMAZING!!! Congratulations!

#22547 2 years ago

That’s pretty awesome! Congratulations!

Quoted from PlanetExpress:

Now that I’m up to 3, I officially have a pre-war “collection” Both need some work, but all the important parts are intact.
1934 Bally Fleet Jr
1933 Genco Silver Cup
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

#22582 2 years ago

Congratulations!

Quoted from mtbpinball:

Bought an em collection. Most not working correctly... but I've got all winter! Already have what I want in newer games ( or cant afford it). Project solid state games are either unobtainium or complete trash or way overpriced... so e m it is! It will keep me tinkering anyway!

#22589 2 years ago
Quoted from NewmanJerry:

new to the hobby (buddy introduced me to it, he's a long time collector) anyway bought my first LE ... Mando baby!
PS. wish I got into this hobby 5 years ago ! lol
[quoted image]

Congratulations!

#22627 2 years ago

Have you seen one installed yet? That would be great for my bow and arrow!

Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Perfect time to make that playfield look really special with a new Hardtop!!
http://www.outsideedgeproducts.com/store/p75/Pinball_Playfield_Hardtop.html

#22651 2 years ago
Quoted from Lamonsoff:

Finally picked up my first (and second) pins on New Years Day. Loving the theme and relatively simplistic gameplay of AP. A good way for the whole family to enjoy wading into the hobby. The Comet will be a summer resto job, as will cabinet work for AP. [quoted image][quoted image]

Congratulations!

#22682 2 years ago

Congratulations!!
Did you use a winch attached to a Truck or Jeep through the window?

Quoted from naf_llabnip:

Snagged a WOZ ECLE (#wizardofoz) this weekend. That thing is heavy (if Pinside had a top 100 heaviest machines category, I think this baby would near the top!). I have had bad back problems in the past, but managed to unload it and move it upstairs by myself (not saying it was smart, but you gotta do what you gotta do when it comes to pinball!). Employed a nice redneck lift system to get it up the stairs, worked like a charm (yes one of those stair climbing dollies would be preferable). Is a beautiful bucket-list game for me; famous last words, but I don't plan on moving it again
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

#22711 2 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

My goldfish have escaped and taken over most of the house

Lol!

#22727 2 years ago
Quoted from Canuck_pinhead:

RFM ....
Aka the heaviest beast I've hiked up 5 stairs.
Holy crap.
[quoted image]

Congratulations!

#22734 2 years ago

I don’t have the patience that others do to wait. I’ve moved 3 of the 4 machines alone. I had help with Superman. It barely fit down the stairs.

#22768 2 years ago

Lmao! He really has the “guilty” look on his face! Lol

Quoted from embryonjohn:I shopped this out and fixed a million things wrong on it in one really long day yesterday.
Just moved it in the living room where the Christmas tree used to be and judging from me dogs face in the picture, he seams to be telling my, “wifey ain’t gonna like this”

#22806 2 years ago
Quoted from JStoltz:

Picked up my First NIB, Mando Premium, from FlipNOut today! Sat down at my desk this morning and got an email that it was ready, wasn’t expecting it for another few weeks at least. Ordered back in late June of ‘21.
8 month old pictured helping me with the legs. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Congratulations! You know you are raising the 8 month old right when they already like working on pinball machines!

#22819 2 years ago

Wow! Nice collection!

Quoted from KSUWildcatFan:Swapped my BKSOR premium to a super nice guy from Iowa earlier today. I still have no idea what I'm doing on LOTR but I'm enjoying it thus far!
Next up, unfortunately, is taxi leaving (to a good friend of mine at least!) to recoup my costs on my last delivery, a Bad Cats and a Slugfest.

#22820 2 years ago

Congratulations! Looks great!

Quoted from EJS:All setup now and it works. Bonus lights contact was dirty and flipper bat loose otherwise it’s a player. Needs to be shopped
[quoted image]

1 week later
#22904 2 years ago
Quoted from plowpusher:

My wife cant believe i bought another one
But seeing is believing
[quoted image]

Lmao! I’m going to use that one the next time I bring one home!

2 weeks later
#22976 2 years ago

I have the chance to buy a coke machine exactly like this! $240. I am hesitant about it.

Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Someone heard about the Seawitch Beatles retheme right in the middle of their project and dropped it like a hot potato lol!

Such a good game. I’d love to add one to my
Lineup some day!
Here’s the machine I just brought home! Sold my first one almost exactly 3 years ago, and missed it ever since. Had searched and searched for a replacement, but found none as nice, until now. [quoted image]Finally got this beautiful machine down in CT.
Pristine!
Very glad to have it back. Just gotta find a wall to hang it on where it won’t be blocked by a game...[quoted image]

#22979 2 years ago
Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

35 years ago, I bought a Pepsi machine for $50.00, but I had a good location for it to make money.

I only want it for the house. That’s why I’m hesitant. I already have a fridge, but this would look cool on the wall.

#22988 2 years ago

I am picking it up Friday! I think you are right I could always sell it if I don’t like it. Chances are that I will!

Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:You should!!! Once you’ve got one it adds so much to the Home Arcade/Game Room!

Buy it! I’m unaware of a Coke version, send me a pic in PM. Totally worth it, really cool! Definitely buy it. You can always resell to recoup the money. They’re very energy efficient.

Yes, it’s from 1981, made by Coin Co actually. CT-48 it’s awesome. Weighs 124 dry.

7F1C27ED-9C29-402D-A836-B5434695B58C (resized).png7F1C27ED-9C29-402D-A836-B5434695B58C (resized).png
#22993 2 years ago
Quoted from camcamaro1991:

what are those mini soda machines called? who made them etc...

I was looking at it as an alternative to a full size machine. Isochronic_Frost posted a picture of one he has. Then he “forced”me to actually buy it! Lol I don’t have any idea about it. I just know it was a great deal. The real advantage to it is keeping the kids out of my beer fridge!

#22994 2 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Yes, it’s from 1981, made by Coin Co actually. CT-48 it’s awesome. Weighs 124 dry.

Quoted from camcamaro1991:

what are those mini soda machines called? who made them etc...

#23001 2 years ago

I picked it up early! The coin mech doesn’t work and Need a new lock. Happy I grabbed it!

5BD664E7-1F05-4E2D-82F8-24C2BABFE385 (resized).jpeg5BD664E7-1F05-4E2D-82F8-24C2BABFE385 (resized).jpeg
#23011 2 years ago
Quoted from goodypin18:

She’s a beaut, Clark!

Lol! When she revs up the microwave, I piss my pants and forget who I am for an hour or so!

1 week later
#23113 2 years ago

I have a Millipede infestation!
Just happy to be able to post here again!

0A371A5D-11CD-45E9-B5F5-81014C811D04 (resized).jpeg0A371A5D-11CD-45E9-B5F5-81014C811D04 (resized).jpeg8EEDBFEC-B161-410E-8304-B1E23E928A2E (resized).jpeg8EEDBFEC-B161-410E-8304-B1E23E928A2E (resized).jpegDC9FE4C1-2C6B-4926-9FE5-82CD8E57B8D3 (resized).jpegDC9FE4C1-2C6B-4926-9FE5-82CD8E57B8D3 (resized).jpeg
#23117 2 years ago

Thank you! I’ll try to find it.

Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

Nice bright monitor on that one! nice pickup! There is a Multipede kit that let you play both millipede and centipede. I'd highly recommend it
Chris

#23133 2 years ago
Quoted from Ceckitti:

So jealous!!! I love my Millipede upright. Would be cool to have the CT as well. That game is soooooo much better than Centipede.

I love cocktail machines! Centipede is a great game!

#23141 2 years ago

Wow nice Frogger! Try not to cross the street with it! Lol

Quoted from Skyemont:

Road Kings. 15 minutes away from my house.
[quoted image]

#23145 2 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

[quoted image]

George can’tstandya! Lol

#23182 2 years ago

I’m very surprised people would put a pin in a car/SUV like that! I would rent a Uhaul truck or van for $20 and pay the mileage bill rather than wreck the pin/car! Not to mention most people know a friend with a truck!

#23185 2 years ago
Quoted from JStoltz:

For $20? Me too!

$19.99 specials for trucks on Dougall Ave Windsor. You end up paying around $50 but I’d rather do that than wreck either a pin or a car!

#23189 2 years ago

I know who to say no to! Lol!

Quoted from Green-Machine:I don’t borrow trucks. The owners really don’t like loaning their trucks out. They might be nice about it but deep down they wish they didn’t have a truck Lol

#23192 2 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

That's what she said.

Haven’t heard that in a long time! Actually laughed pretty hard!

#23222 2 years ago

Well if you have a Stranger Things, Spider-Man or Twilight Zone you can store them here! Lots of room to spare. Lol

Quoted from EJS:It’s at DavidLee house right now and we are both suffering from overcrowding not sure if we still count as “good homes” anymore

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#23233 2 years ago
Quoted from Velluminous:

Got my 'holy grail' of machines after a 1400 mile round-trip to pick it up (still cheaper than shipping!).
1987 Bally Dungeons & Dragons!!!

Is this the one from Chatham Ontario?

#23237 2 years ago
Quoted from Velluminous:

No, this one was in New York. I’m guessing you’re talking about the one on eBay (with that yellow paint job) in Canada for around 8k?

No, Kijiji $5500. It was up for a long time and recently disappeared.

#23239 2 years ago
pasted_image (resized).jpegpasted_image (resized).jpeg
#23242 2 years ago

LMFAO!

Quoted from PlanetExpress:I want to hear David Attenborough narration for this…

#23245 2 years ago

I honestly couldn’t find a good meme of an undersized car fitting something too big in. I thought Shakham would get a good laugh about it. Lol

3 weeks later
#23448 2 years ago

That’s how I feel about a couple of machines!

Quoted from ExSquid:

I want one. And never played it before. I just KNOW I would like it.

#23470 2 years ago

Lmfao! Geritol! I’m using that one for sure!

Quoted from transprtr4u:Not as young as I used to be ...
They used to be fun and a adventure.. 3am till midnight ... should have taken some Gerital ...
But the price and condition, couldn't say no....

#23488 1 year ago

Black Spider-Man ! New in box! (mandalorian box) I’m absolutely loving it!

2CDC5040-FA70-4327-90DB-3E15FDCFEA53 (resized).jpeg2CDC5040-FA70-4327-90DB-3E15FDCFEA53 (resized).jpegD25AE510-2E71-48D4-BDA4-DD785B74979B (resized).jpegD25AE510-2E71-48D4-BDA4-DD785B74979B (resized).jpeg
#23490 1 year ago

Thank you!

Quoted from northerndude:

Decent mix of new and old

#23496 1 year ago

It’s a great game! We have a blast with it!

Quoted from Grayman_EM:NICE! But I really love that Bow and Arrow !!! After all I do have EM at the end of my name.

3 weeks later
#23682 1 year ago

Where did you get that carpet?!

Quoted from Willathrilla:

2,800 km (1,750 miles) in two days. Got to catch up with two great pinsiders and brought two games home. Thanks blowback1976 and Pinhead306!

#23710 1 year ago

Congratulations on the game! Even more for having an understanding wife!

Quoted from DuffysArcade:3 hr drive down to buy a #Diner...which was a bit rough. Seller had about 10 machines he was looking to part with so came home with a nicer #Whirlwind instead. On the way home wife says "if you wanted any of his other machines make sure you let him know before he lists them for sale"... ...this sounds suspiciously like PERMISSION to me!!!
So, we have now our 7th Pat Lawlor machine...only NGG, Dialed In, and perhaps Safe Cracker left that I'd like to add. And of course "Toy Story" since that was the first movie date with the wife. Shes already excited about that one.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

#23739 1 year ago

Looks like it would make things WAY easier!

Quoted from Nihonmasa:And this is how we move pinball machines in the small swiss mountain villages

#23797 1 year ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Got a p3 weird Al le and brought a baby boy home on the same day
This is the best condition box I have ever had delivered its like perfect [quoted image]

Congratulations!

#23810 1 year ago

Agreed! Kind of genius!

Quoted from waymon:

GregCon Got some plans for the handles? Cool idea!

3 weeks later
#23943 1 year ago

Congratulations! Great game!

Quoted from likeMovinAcoffin:Hi. New user, 1st time posting, 1st machine I've owned. Tried to post yesterday but I have the noob soft-ban. Machine looks decent for being a '69. Looks like s/n 3437. Needs a band kit to be fully functional. I may or may not restore it but...I'M STOKED

#23950 1 year ago

I really don’t understand why people do that!

Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:That cup holder screwed on the front kills me!
I picked up some old Pre-war games that were basically a pile of parts but forgot to take pics!! Not sure how that happened. Thanks to Peruman jrpinball and ejacques for making it happen!! I really owe you guys!
After Pintastic, we stopped at my operator buddy’s place to check out his boneyard of stuff he’s junking. Quite sad![quoted image]

#23965 1 year ago

Lol! I was talking about putting the arcades outside in a field to get destroyed by the elements!

Quoted from Canuck_pinhead:It's to hold their drink.

1 week later
#24039 1 year ago

Love my Bow and Arrow!

Quoted from schudel5:I was told someone had a Big Indian machine for sale. It does have Indians on it; so they weren't too far off.
[quoted image]

1 week later
#24181 1 year ago

Such a missed opportunity for “I needed a bigger boat” especially since everyone thinks “Jaws “ is next!

Quoted from Da-Shaker:

Nice score last week. I needed a bigger truck.

2 weeks later
#24314 1 year ago

Congratulations!

Quoted from Ceckitti:Ok……I’m good for a while ❤️.
Who said dreams don’t come true ‍♂️

1 week later
#24378 1 year ago

I’ve never had crab cakes! Didn’t even hear about them until the movie “The Wedding Crashers”. Same with Lobster… rolls? They always eat them on the food network.(basically a lobster sandwich)

Quoted from Garrett:

Grew up on the Shore. Man I miss the crab cakes.

#24399 1 year ago

Those reverse thieves! I haven’t had any in my neighborhood yet!

Quoted from Midway-Man:

I don't know how, but suddenly there was something in my car. I guess it was an accident
[quoted image]

#24406 1 year ago

How many machines do you own?!

Quoted from Colsond3:Thanks to gdonovan for the drop off. I was finally able to polish the legs and get it set up. Needs a little love, but I should be able to shop it and get it shiny in no time. And add my powdered coin box and other upgrades I’ve been storing.
Now I can sell the project one in my basement I’ve been holding that I haven’t gotten to yet.

#24426 1 year ago

I’ve never played Silverball but LOVE the artwork on it! Congrats on the new game!

Quoted from Pookiegus:

Just picked up a Silverball Mania this morning that's been in a basement for 20 years. Going to shop it!

2 weeks later
#24543 1 year ago

Congratulations! Looks awesome!

#24573 1 year ago

There was a Halloween for sale on Kijiji not too long ago. Haven’t tried it yet though

#24580 1 year ago

I don’t know about that my Bow and Arrow stunk pretty badly when I brought it home!

Quoted from Sugar:And stinkier

#24582 1 year ago

I should have started buying years ago! Rather than just paying to play! The prices you guys paid are crazy! I’d probably have dozens of machines instead of just 4!

Quoted from transprtr4u:Bought an Addams from a pizza shop for $800.00, took almost a year to get the smell out .

2 weeks later
#24669 1 year ago

I won’t tell you when I’ve hit the lottery. But there will be subtle signs! Lol

Quoted from gdonovan:Loaded up and heading home!
Black Hole
Sorcerer
Grand Lizard
No Fear
Roller Coaster
Rocky and Bullwinkle
Kings of Steel
Vector
Haunted House
Cyclone
High Speed
Jurassic Park Lost World
And Wico lift.
[quoted image]

#24671 1 year ago

I love my Bow and Arrow! Congratulations on both!

Quoted from shacklersrevenge:Went surfing with the Indians today!

#24672 1 year ago

It just made me think of the meme! Congratulations on your haul! Awesome collection!

Quoted from gdonovan:No lottery, just hard work.

1 week later
#24717 1 year ago

9.5 hour round trip! Very excited to get her running again!

BE3BF3D9-E036-4075-8EE1-56D4DEF68E6E (resized).jpegBE3BF3D9-E036-4075-8EE1-56D4DEF68E6E (resized).jpegF54AB64F-DB12-40F9-B96F-F4706E97DF2B (resized).jpegF54AB64F-DB12-40F9-B96F-F4706E97DF2B (resized).jpeg
#24745 1 year ago

I’m either going to ship them to the guy on eBay that repairs them or I’m going to turn it into a racing multicade. I haven’t decided yet.

Quoted from ZooDude:Pole position 2 was always my favorite racing game, I'd always heard the boards were shitty, always trashed and hard to fix, is someone making replacement boards?
B

2 weeks later
#24899 1 year ago

Are you a Gen X? Throw in a transformers (GI. Joe, Goonies)and your basement is an 80’s playground! I love it!

Quoted from daveyvandy:Don't see this one every day!
Got a great deal on the home pin.
It's a pretty easy game, but it is eventually destined for our short term rental to spread the joy of pinball.

1 week later
#24944 1 year ago

Still love the Atari sign the most! You should find a way to sell them!

Quoted from fabsj82:

Thanks! Just a J-channel and some LED strip. It wraps around three walls of the room.
[quoted image]

#24985 1 year ago

That’s awesome! Congratulations!

Quoted from Rod_Munch:Brought home the Iron Maiden a month ago and the Godzilla this week. Lucked out and got Godzilla a month and a half after ordering.
I wasn't even into pinball 4 months ago, but then I played Godzilla at a bar and got the building multiball and the lights just went off in my brain. Now here we are...
[quoted image]

1 week later
#25069 1 year ago

Wow! Nice pick up!

Quoted from Blake:Silver Dollar Saloon by Fun Industries (previously known as J.F Frantz) manufactured sometime between the late 80's and mid 90's. This is the same company that produced the ABT style gun games of the 1920's such as US Marshal.
This is mostly a PM or pure mechanical with the only electricity being backlight GI provided by an incandescent bulb. Not needed for operation. This specific model offers both the amusement of the gun game with rankings based on number of hits with allowed shots and a reward dispensed from the top compartment in the form of gumball, candy or other.
This machine will be getting some love later this year. More details/pics to come.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

1 week later
#25214 1 year ago

WhiteWater is my top game still! I might weld the bolts to the floor! Lol Congratulations!

Quoted from freeplay3:Had to make 2 trips....worth it.

1 week later
#25290 1 year ago

There is an original Star Wars arcade for sale close to you in Ontario Canada on Kijiji right now! Not mine. Figure it would look great with your collection

Quoted from Meadows22:Just got my mando premium. Not sure to keep it with my other pins or keep it in my star wars area of my basement. Love the game though

1 week later
#25396 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Awesome guys !! thanks very much for all these replies I do have to go up stairs!
It's one step up from the garage into the hallway.
Five steps to the landing, 90° turn and then 9 steps to the top! The shipping company was able to do it with a dolly for my GNR but he had a really nice stair climber dolly. And... he was country strong! That's not me.
I want to get it all prepared and pull somebody else in to help me with that part... An unsuspecting neighbor maybe.

CAAD459B-8ECB-4E9E-8B38-AACFC97E829C (resized).jpegCAAD459B-8ECB-4E9E-8B38-AACFC97E829C (resized).jpeg
#25420 1 year ago

My ex wife and I went through kind of the same situation. I sent it to her every time she wanted to move! Lol

Quoted from ExSquid:HAH! that's me and the wife in the hallway across the basement right before we have to get it downstairs.

1 week later
#25539 1 year ago

That’s awesome I love having a hobby my daughter and I can share! Congratulations!

Quoted from Happy81724:We just got a heist and my daughter loves it! The most we have played together since Rick and morty. What an awesome pin. I ordered wierd Al by taking someone’s spot and hopefully can find CCr and Lexy for a quick buy as I don’t want to wait. Very fun platform! Can’t wait to see what the two titles are in 2023!
[quoted image]

#25581 1 year ago

That little face tells the whole story! I don’t think she will let you sell! Lol

Quoted from Bud:Been a long time since I’ve been able to drop a post in here. Finally home after almost two years with HEP. It was worth the wait, such a fun machine. I’ve owned this title 10 or 11 times, hopefully this will be the last one.

#25584 1 year ago

It’s just my daughter and myself. She is a little older but she is on the pins more than I am at this point!

Quoted from Bud:For sure, whole family loves it, it’s the first pin my wife has ever asked me not to sell. It’s super fun and exciting when the whole family gets onboard with pinball.

5C826865-6B70-4179-A2E9-2D0EBD73306C (resized).jpeg5C826865-6B70-4179-A2E9-2D0EBD73306C (resized).jpeg
#25611 1 year ago

Thank you! Yes, Spider-Man is a lot of fun!

Quoted from Jamesays:Awesome,I play with my Son and Grandkids ,They enjoy Spider Man as well.

#25616 1 year ago

Absolutely awesome!

Quoted from Colsond3:I’m not sure if anything tops my 93-year-old grandmother playing Halloween, walker and all. And loving it.
[quoted image]

#25622 1 year ago

People ask why I buy such expensive toys! This is the answer! Seeing someone you love having fun is worth every penny!

Quoted from Boof-Ed:Reminds me of my 92 year old Nanna playing my games at Christmas 2 years ago. Best memories ever!
[quoted image]

#25624 1 year ago

Absolutely!

Quoted from ExSquid:Might be weird , but I get more enjoyment sitting back with a beer and watching my family play them more than I do. Don't get me wrong I love playing my games but its just cool watching everyone hang out in your place.

1 month later
#25937 1 year ago

Happy to be posting in here again! Toobin! 9 hours round trip! I couldn’t wait for something closer. Plus I had the pleasure of being with my Daughter all day!

A8AA17F8-D6BB-44B2-B958-03F9CEAF4351 (resized).jpegA8AA17F8-D6BB-44B2-B958-03F9CEAF4351 (resized).jpeg
#25939 1 year ago

Unbelievably happy to get it! Thanks!

Quoted from Pinkitten:Toobin’! Omg. I hadn’t thought of that game in decades! Nice find!

3 weeks later
#26153 1 year ago

5th Arcade Machine Asteroids Cocktail! 9 hours round trip. Great game! The roads were surprisingly clear.
C4CB9B02-B1FD-4635-BDB6-72168B014E6B (resized).jpegC4CB9B02-B1FD-4635-BDB6-72168B014E6B (resized).jpeg

#26158 1 year ago

Congratulations! That’s awesome news!

Quoted from Rnlo:First pin!!!!
Got this today, from PixelsandPinball in Mass, Tim is effing amazing, delivered and set up, could not be happier!!![quoted image]

1 month later
#26368 1 year ago

Never dealt with FedEx for a pin but I’m curious to know!

#26401 1 year ago

It is above his pictures!

Quoted from cottonm4:Where at? Link?

#26407 1 year ago

Lol! Been there done that!

Quoted from cottonm4:[quoted image]

2 weeks later
#26505 12 months ago

Shenanigander I bought my first pin from him! Awesome guy, easy to get along with!

Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

https://www.youtube.com/@pinballshenanigans/videos
I like his channel. His methodical approach to things really resonates with me. His buddy has one heck of a game room too! Mike Dymus is on here as well I believe but I don't remember his user name.
Chris

3 weeks later
#26638 11 months ago

I’m think we should rename this thread what has Colsond3 grabbed this week! Haha!

Quoted from Colsond3:Little trip to CT…

3 weeks later
#26741 10 months ago

Congratulations! Great pin!

Quoted from Climber:Long time reader, FIRST TIME pin owner!!! The wife and I thought we would be the only ones excited, but the kids are a bit crazy about this as well. Just picked up F-14 from Game Exchange here in Denver (JJ and Rob are great to work with). Paid the upper end of the going rate ($2995) but they did put in LED’s. Other than read through the manual I’m not sure what else to do (buy more pins?!?!?). I look forward to getting some great insights and feedback from this awesome group of folks. Cheers!

1 week later
#26795 10 months ago

Wow! Congratulations! Very nice machine!

Quoted from PlanetExpress:1935 Jennings Flying Turf. This one was built in a modified Sportsman cabinet (they hid the payout chute behind a spring loaded panel), rather than the Flying Turf cabinet (seems to be original, not a later marriage, but I guess anything could have happened along the almost 90 yrs). This is the first double payout mech I’ve seen… pays nickels for scores and pays big tokens for “Turf Champ” hole (which is oddly labeled as just 100 points here, but says “Turf Champ” on later playfields).
[quoted image]

#26809 10 months ago

They pop up on Kijiji quite often.

Quoted from kool1:Congrats!
I keep looking for a nice Ms. PacMan that isn't crazy expensive. Galaga would be good also!

#26820 10 months ago

Lately I’ve only used the treadmill as a clothes drying rack!

1 week later
#26853 9 months ago

Absolutely genius!

Quoted from EJS:Your doing it wrong mine has been like this for about a month
[quoted image]

1 week later
#26945 9 months ago

Congratulations! One of my wish list pins!

Quoted from Meadows22:Picked up this really nice ghostbusters over the week.

#26950 9 months ago

I think you and I are in the same spot! Lol

Quoted from ExSquid:I have a feeling mine will always be stuck in the wishlist hahah.

2 months later
#27383 7 months ago

Just wow!

Quoted from ViperTim:

My house is tiny, that’s why no pinball machines even fits inside it…
Garage is pretty big though.
(No, all of them isn’t my cars)
[quoted image]

#27385 7 months ago

Might be the Lada?!

Quoted from jesperpark:I'm guessing it's a viper.

IMG_6754 (resized).jpegIMG_6754 (resized).jpeg
#27388 7 months ago

Considering the fact that the driveway is filled with all my dreams, I kind of thought it was something cool! Congratulations!

Quoted from ViperTim:The one behind the yellow.

Austin A40 Farina

#27394 7 months ago

Very nice! Congratulations!

Quoted from mitchzizzle:Few days late posting but - had to move 6 games around to make room for a beautifully restored Lost World - my first early Bally SS!
Clearcoated playfield, CPR plastics, CPR Backglass, totally spotless cabinet with new Pinball Pimp stencils. Im loving it! Lost World is now proudly displayed in my living room

1 month later
#27579 6 months ago

That thing would be amazing for tailgating!

5 months later
#28556 21 days ago

You’re gunna need a bigger room!

Quoted from Max_Badazz:

This finally arrived this morning and worth the wait.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Seward, AK
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 275.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 7.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Filament Printing

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 700.00
Hardware
Chrome Candy

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zartan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-machine-did-you-bring-home-today-post-your-pictures?tu=zartan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.