(Topic ID: 92205)

What machine did you bring home today? Post your pictures!

By MiamiRedSkin

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 28,633 posts
  • 2,294 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by 27dnast
  • Topic is favorited by 581 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4118 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0219 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0224 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0218 (resized).jpeg
20240416_122827 (resized).jpg
20240416_122417 (resized).jpg
20240416_123832 (resized).jpg
IMG_1980 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1953 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1954 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0550 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6053 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6054 (resized).jpeg
Alien pinball (resized).jpg
20240413_174632 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider topkat.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11423 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Not sure if I’m keeping it long term. If you were closer I’d say swing by to check it out.
Woman said she had a “game” in her basement. She said what it was, but didn’t know condition until we got there. I seldomly show up and leave without the game.

“leaving without the game..”That’s something I need to learn how to do.. Actually tried to yesterday but when he dropped the price couldn’t resist it. Once I’ve driven there and have the cash ready it’s hard for me to say no.

1 week later
#11513 5 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

Gladiators!
Started to overhaul & led.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I’ve always thought that gane looked sweet. All the medieval/sword themes spark my interest

#11525 5 years ago
Quoted from Pablito350:

Might need a little more room, but this Amazon chick did most of it
[quoted image]

Use the force. It will fit

#11560 5 years ago
Quoted from TractorDoc:

I was over the moon about it. . . especially when I opened the upper cabinet to find a new Alltek MPU board installed!

Wow. Congrats. So jealous. I played a beer to heck one and it was still fun. Ever since I saw it led ‘d in the queen movie I have wanted one.

#11561 5 years ago

This is definitely one of my favorite threads to check daily. I think everyone on here knows the excitement of bringing home a new machine.
Even when it’s not you and your game, I still find it enjoyable to see what made
Someone else’s day.

#11609 5 years ago
Quoted from kechlesurf:

A few days late but picked up this Fish Tales last Saturday. The playfield was already taken apart when I picked it up but the guy had all the parts and plastics in a box and had bags of nuts and screws that were well labeled. Looking forward to putting this machine back together, hopefully I will be able to have it up and running by the end of the weekend, but we will see if any issues pop up . . .
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice pick up!
Funny I have that exact same couch, covered with blankets as well...no fishtales next to mine sadly

#11625 5 years ago

Finally got one I was looking for...(although it seems there is always one I am looking for)

F7BE347C-B11A-45A5-8FD8-0688E16A7ACC (resized).jpegF7BE347C-B11A-45A5-8FD8-0688E16A7ACC (resized).jpegA32461AA-E69E-4DA2-A09F-B6A5DDF1A3E2 (resized).jpegA32461AA-E69E-4DA2-A09F-B6A5DDF1A3E2 (resized).jpeg
#11635 5 years ago
Quoted from Pingball:

Apparently they called him Bruce
[quoted image]

Only 300 made ..? How did that happen after all the time and money planning the thing. I don’t understand what Feedback they got back to quickly stop production so soon. Looks like a cool game. ESP in 80s. There were no internet trolls to bash it ten minutes after release..

1 month later
#12000 4 years ago

Really enjoyed coming to golden st..
And going with gorgar

0C851BE8-C9CE-43C5-ADB3-386DC36AE4F3 (resized).jpeg0C851BE8-C9CE-43C5-ADB3-386DC36AE4F3 (resized).jpeg
#12004 4 years ago
Quoted from TractorDoc:

Transporting a Transporter!
I played this game for the first time at the Ohio Show last month and really liked it. . . little did I know the very same game would end up in my possession yesterday.
Just love that backglass art. . . it looks hungry!

That’s a great find.
Got to play this one a golden st yesterday. Was a nicely kept machine.
It is allot of fun. I find it strange how some of the more interesting games only had a few made. Seems like this would have been a hit when it came out and they would have kept production going

1 month later
#12527 4 years ago

Always liked this theme
Family always happier when I get this stuff done early in the day

EC9224D1-161C-4416-A6BF-883711C67DE0 (resized).jpegEC9224D1-161C-4416-A6BF-883711C67DE0 (resized).jpeg
#12589 4 years ago
Quoted from Pin-Pilot:

The owner just wanted it out of his garage, it was his Ex's. $150.00 and I was out of there and did

I cant believe you got an entire machine, working for 150! Thats one of the better deals I have heard of..
Thats the cost of a set of plastics...nice find

#12641 4 years ago

Shadow with alternate translite?

#12644 4 years ago
Quoted from play_pinball:

Currently at work where I had it delivered. Opening up for inspection. What could be under this blanket?!
I’ll give you a hint... there’s one in my collection but I haven’t added THIS one yet![quoted image]

How bout monster bash original run?

#12651 4 years ago

is a sega game?

3 weeks later
#12991 4 years ago
Quoted from psd4me:

Brought these 2 home a few weeks ago. I'm redoing one for a friend. I now have 3 Stellar Wars in the house.
[quoted image]
Brought these home today.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
Probably going to sell the Meteors as projects. I plan on taking one of the Bell Ringers to York in Oct. Okay now I need to take nap

How’s the fp 2?
I don’t see many of those near me. Nice pick up

#13020 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Went over a monstrous bridge to pick this one up. MBr SE in the house! HUO with only 30 plays.

You've made this thread 2x in 24 hours I think...thats some good work

#13073 4 years ago

Well not a machine , but I was very happy to have this arrive safely.
Will see if I can get it swapped at some point ...but it looks quite lovely

DA72E10B-5216-4ED2-AAE1-5AB632AB07ED (resized).jpegDA72E10B-5216-4ED2-AAE1-5AB632AB07ED (resized).jpeg
#13075 4 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Mirco, cpr, nos? The one game I wish i never got rid of

It’s mirco. It surpassed my expectations

#13079 4 years ago
Quoted from ibuypinballs:

3 more home tonight. To late to unload. Will take pictures tomorrow.[quoted image]

What model
Vehicle
Is that ?

#13084 4 years ago

Dodge Caravan with stow and go seats. The four back seats fold into the floor. I have gotten up to four machines in her as long as the heads are removed. When it comes to DMD only two.[quoted image]

That’s a sweet hauler. I’d mike it have one of those. No way my selling point with wife would be I could fit more pins... That would seal it as a no go

Nice ride though

#13168 4 years ago
Quoted from steve-o:

Glad to have TS back in the gameroom. I've been looking for a nice example for way too long!!
Shadow rocks!
Steveo[quoted image]

I love that game. Definitely a classic, even better with that translite...
At least you still had a machine or two to play while you were looking

#13221 4 years ago
Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

I think we need to ban Colsond3 from this thread. He makes me jealous!!!!!
Chris

I just said the same thing... but also get to live vicariously through him

#13312 4 years ago
Quoted from WizWiggy:

Now appearing at Epidemic Ales in Concord, CA! Indy & Angus make for a good duo IMHO.
I always thought that The Sopranos would do well at a brewery/bar location. Any thoughts? [quoted image][quoted image]

There’s a bar in Palo Alto that has a sopranos. I ve been half dozen times. Bar always crowded and I was the only one ever playing it every time I went.
Not sure what that means or if any machine would be played more..
Just info

#13332 4 years ago

He made the 25 k Lebowski look like a fire sale

#13333 4 years ago
Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

A VERY nice Space Invaders followed me home today. Not sure if it is a keeper, but the art is amazing to look at.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Where were those space invaders hiding. Looks in terrific condition

#13377 4 years ago
Quoted from KSUWildcatFan:

Not bad for $800. Nearly died getting it up her stairs though lol
Wife helped. Lol

That’s a good deal. Usually 800 gets you part of a
Machine

2 weeks later
#13561 4 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

The one pin that will never leave our collection. The art is awesome and it fun to play.

Even though the list of system 9's is short, I love all 3 made. The sounds from that group, for me, bring back the 80's perfectly

#13573 4 years ago
Quoted from Ballypalooza:

Figured I’d give it a try.[quoted image]

Worst part was reassembling after I brought it home. My arms were all scratched up.
Honestly think if you were a pac man fan it will keep you entertained.

#13606 4 years ago

The shuttle has landed..
The system 9s are a cool little bunch

1AD4E2F1-A3E4-4F43-B53F-D0C28FB4E2AB (resized).jpeg1AD4E2F1-A3E4-4F43-B53F-D0C28FB4E2AB (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#13660 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Not full restore. I fixed it up, shopped it, put a new ramp in it and passed it on to him.
Right now just working on my Halloween game and restoring an Amazing Spiderman. (and 3 other projects)

Hows the pac-man coming along? I assume thats one of the projects..

#13683 4 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

What's a high speed project worth, little playfield wear and musty[quoted image]

And with the hardtops being easier to get, the pf wear will be a thing of the past

#13685 4 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Picked up firepower this morning. This will be the oldest pin we have ever owned. It will be interesting how the family likes it especially with getting Deadpool this week. I heard good things about firepower, excited to play it![quoted image]

Was just fixing and playing last night. You won’t be disappointed. Easy to see why it sold so well. Tons of action

#13692 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Another weird alien followed me home. Made it a threesome this time. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I can’t believe you find so many good pins near you.. great work..
At least we get to see them on here

#13737 4 years ago

If someone on here got that secret service (from market) please post photos... it looked pretty nice

#13744 4 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Temporary guest in the workshop![quoted image]

It’s too bad data
East didn’t have more titles. I always like their games.

1 week later
#13817 4 years ago
Quoted from egyptrus:

Stop screwing around and getting new machines and help me find a door handle launcher for my Tales from the Crypt!

Cmon, if it wasn't for CD3's adventures this thread would only have 177 pages max

#13825 4 years ago

They did that Flash Gordon perfect from an art perspective imo. It ties in with
The movie and the comics. Looks like a nice pf...which doesn’t seem to be that common these days
Nice pick

1 week later
#13900 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Very cool. The first pin I ever restored with my buddy back in 2015. I may still have the stencils somewhere if you need them.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-harlem-globetrotters-completely-refurbished

That one was sweet. Don’t think you can find one that nice for that price Any more

Was nice work

#13903 4 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Because of a awesome friend I get a chance to play a game I've always wanted to try. Too bad it's thawing out after a 3 hr trip in -6° temps. Allows me to start shopping it out cause it is one dirty girl.[quoted image][quoted image]

Glad to see you are watching the game.
Maybe “World Series” is an ok term if someone outside of the US is watching.

#13948 4 years ago
Quoted from Pin-Pilot:

There is always room for another game!

If only my wife would say those same words

#13961 4 years ago

I am planning on looking at a ebd le tomorrow. The last le was a hassle to move after removing that doublehead
Has anyone just put it on the side? I will bring a tape measure but that might be easier if it fits. Curious if someone has had luck doing that

#13963 4 years ago

Thankyou. That will be an easier method. Didn’t know if there would be the slack. Last time I took the top off completely and with all the connectors it took me a while on both ends of the move.

#14009 4 years ago
Quoted from egyptrus:

This guy followed me home last night. Not in the best cosmetic shape (the playfield has a lot of wear) it was working and needed to be rescued so I did just that. I’m probably not keeping it but at least I know it’ll go to a good family when it goes.[quoted image][quoted image]

Dont they make decal for that center section? Not sure how well it works but it would definitely be cosmetic boost

nice find

#14017 4 years ago
Quoted from Phat_Jay:

I seem to have a weakness for 1980.[quoted image]

Definitely something magical about firepower for me. The sounds, the layout , rules, all are so well done. I remember going to arcades and they would have 3+ firepower’s lined up and you still had to wait to play
Nice grab

1 week later
#14112 4 years ago
Quoted from john32:

My finds today. A Jurassic Park with a mint original topper and a nice Goldeneye.[quoted image][quoted image]

Golden eye has that really cool radar type toy. Nice find
Never seen when avail near me

1 week later
#14184 4 years ago

Funny. Here’s his trailer one stop before

Need to find spot for Mine...

3C7EBAF2-E839-493D-8BD5-4D739037243F (resized).jpeg3C7EBAF2-E839-493D-8BD5-4D739037243F (resized).jpeg
#14186 4 years ago
Quoted from SoFarFetched:

Oh so you're the stop he made before mine! He told me he ended up being a bit late because he forgot to give you the legs for the machine. Said it was pretty lucky you were nearby to just drive back and give it.

I was. I felt bad he had to come back. Thankfully I don’t think he was too far..
Hypeball looked pretty good..

#14241 4 years ago

Praise the jungle lord . After driving it around in my car for a week, finally got a spot for him. Next up leds.
System 7s were ahead of their time imo..
062D39BA-0941-43A8-AED6-AFCD5BFB0B15 (resized).jpeg062D39BA-0941-43A8-AED6-AFCD5BFB0B15 (resized).jpeg

1 week later
#14308 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Needs some work, but I’ll take it. And did.[quoted image][quoted image]

That’s one that will always be on my list. I’d find space for fg even if it meant I had to sleep under it.

1 week later
#14408 4 years ago

thanks to a fellow pinsider, picked up a very nice meteor..
now just need to get my other working and moved along

09D650E9-B8A3-4DFE-BDE6-A3573C14F8A1 (resized).jpeg09D650E9-B8A3-4DFE-BDE6-A3573C14F8A1 (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#14744 4 years ago
Quoted from BorgDog:

Didn't bring home today, but did finally get playable yesterday. Still some minor tweaking of switches and such, but so very happy to have this in the house.
Started with a mostly populated playfield I got from @toddtuckey right about a year ago. Got some much needed parts from @tomass, @jt-pinball, an awesome set of boards from @pascal_j, a sweet backglass from BG Resto more parts from Marco, Pinball Life and others, built a cabinet, made some stencils, touched up and cleared the playfield, then put it all together and miracle of miracles it worked.
Great fun project and great fun machine. A few in progress pics.

That turned out great..
I know it was a few before the Predator movie, but the makers of Predator had to see and like this game. I see a similarity between the Predator with his mask and hair and the backglasss

#14745 4 years ago
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
1 week later
#14785 4 years ago

Unloaded this fg today after a holding pattern in my car for a week. Thankfully my childhood room has some storage space for a project.

61EB712B-3F91-4743-9658-2F437B4AC731 (resized).jpeg61EB712B-3F91-4743-9658-2F437B4AC731 (resized).jpeg73DE5620-0328-4811-B385-F9B3B8A40D93 (resized).jpeg73DE5620-0328-4811-B385-F9B3B8A40D93 (resized).jpeg
#14787 4 years ago
Quoted from TractorDoc:

Nice Pickup on Flash Gordon.
Were you not a good brusher? You seemed to have a lot of dental hygiene reminders on your childhood walls.

Hah. My dAd was dentist and I thought it was cool to get old posters

#14793 4 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Hi ya![quoted image]

That’s a pretty hard find I would think. ..?
Looks awesome

1 month later
#15226 4 years ago

After sitting for a week finally got it together and running. Really like the upper pf shots

46ED5180-3350-41CB-B25E-F0EF6CB716CF (resized).jpeg46ED5180-3350-41CB-B25E-F0EF6CB716CF (resized).jpegCC055CBA-1BB5-43C5-89C6-7AEBFF69FCF2 (resized).jpegCC055CBA-1BB5-43C5-89C6-7AEBFF69FCF2 (resized).jpeg
2 months later
#16134 3 years ago

Not a machine, but I couldn’t stay away from sci-fi card playing theme
Peter does great work..

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#16136 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Love the artwork on Alien Poker. Clearcoated?

Yes. . Looks like a really well done clear. I missed their f14 release bc I was dragging my feet..got nervous these would sell out as well

#16139 3 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Finally got one of the new ones set up.
[quoted image]

Those look great. Love seeing the same titles side by side. Always reminds me of when as a kid the arcade would get a bunch of whatever the newest and hottest machine was and line them up for us to play.

#16186 3 years ago
Quoted from TractorDoc:

I have enough projects. . . but I could not resist picking up another Classic Stern today.
[quoted image][quoted image]

I was just watching videos of flight this week. Had to show some fellow workers how cool the start of multi is on that one. For early 80s they were quite inventive on it
Nice pick up!

#16294 3 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Warlords is a very special game for me that has a lot of sentimental value.
We played a lot of Atari 2600 as a family when I was a kid. Generally my parents limited how much we could play and it was a kind of a special thing we did as a family often after watching the Muppet Show or the Sonny and Cher show.
We did not have a lot of games for the 2600, but Warlords was the one of the ones we played the most as a family because you could play 4 players at once.
I have 4 siblings so allowing multiple people to play at once was important.
In fact on the rare occasion that my dad would take us to Toys-R-us to buy a new game, the first thing he would say when we were picking a game was “how many people can play it at once?”
We had mostly games you could play more than one played at a time.
Warlord was one of the few that could play 4 at once.

Atari warlords was awesome back in the day. It was a close enough port from the arcade that we had allot of fun. I think most of the time we had two humans and 2 computer controlled playing. If I remember there was always one AI that wasnt as good as the others...
cocktail looks sweet...

#16310 3 years ago
Quoted from dar8dar:

Scored this SBM today
It’s been in the same family for 37 or 38 year's
Hasn’t been been turned on in over 13 years
Everything works missing a couple of posts and one wire form. Only had to travel 37 miles one way. 200.00 bucks.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Great score! That’s cheaper than a zizzle
And way better

2 weeks later
#16627 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

A blue JL would be a cool game to get for free. A red one is spectacular.

I’ve never seen a red in person. What percentage were made red?

1 month later
#17512 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

[quoted image]

Nice pick up, a Black hole! With all the questions I asked you to get mine working, you should be refreshed and ready to take care of whatever this one needs.

#17523 3 years ago

Needed a whirlwind to get rid of all the smoke... Couldn’t get a good photo , but excited to get a sweet looking cpr ww playfield.

661F440B-AA34-4B3C-931B-14EED6AA4207 (resized).jpeg661F440B-AA34-4B3C-931B-14EED6AA4207 (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#17722 3 years ago
Quoted from bobnatlanta:

And....I forgot to post this one, from about a month ago
[quoted image]

That’s one of the cooler art packages from 80s. Strangely for as many that they made, I don’t see it come up very often.
Nice pick up

2 weeks later
#17868 3 years ago
Quoted from ThatOneDude:

Brought this beast home in the back of my Sienna. Technically, this weekend.
[quoted image]

Ive only seen one of those.. Its pretty fun for a ticket game.
Looks like its been treated well..nice find

2 weeks later
#18024 3 years ago

Didn’t really need another fp2, but the pf will be an upgrade for me..
Plus, getting another machine is like getting a shot of Prozac for me..

917F611E-0A82-4F36-97FF-179938C6EAC3 (resized).png917F611E-0A82-4F36-97FF-179938C6EAC3 (resized).pngD0469A58-9AE1-4C0C-BAF2-E1D0CD901186 (resized).jpegD0469A58-9AE1-4C0C-BAF2-E1D0CD901186 (resized).jpeg
#18072 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Been years since I’ve posted here. Just got a cool one a couple weeks ago. Panthera!
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
After all cleaned up and mechs rebuilt.
[quoted image]
Just waiting on the boards to come back from service to fire it up!

maybe a video soon?
After watching your silver ball mania video, it. Made me crave one

1 month later
#18765 3 years ago

Did someone here get the police force in Bay Area? .. with the game show
Looked nice

#18766 3 years ago
Quoted from gonzo73:

All pinball games are fun.
Not all are great.
Enjoy Popeye!

that’s an awesome quote! I feel exactly the same

3 weeks later
#18987 3 years ago

Thanks to a pinsider and chris Fox, Flash is added to my todo list. I know its art package is not a favorite by many, but I’ve always had an affinity for it. Plus just for its history I wanted one.

833BBE9F-E6AB-40CB-A87E-B0F19E8EE4CC (resized).jpeg833BBE9F-E6AB-40CB-A87E-B0F19E8EE4CC (resized).jpegF2ADC2DC-0087-4B4B-874A-F2C58C9239AC (resized).jpegF2ADC2DC-0087-4B4B-874A-F2C58C9239AC (resized).jpeg
3 weeks later
#19207 3 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Took a drive today...
[quoted image]

Nice pickup. Looks like you had them tied down well too.. In the last few days some pins weren’t so lucky during back of truck transport

1 week later
#19266 3 years ago
Quoted from TractorDoc:

Brought home some late 80's goodness this weekend, and I ain't lyin' man.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
The new game room is officially overfull!

Congrats on finding that one. It looks quite nice. I feel sof and bk2k have some of best music of the 80s. Probably no coincidence it was the same guy on the design team.

1 month later
#19686 3 years ago

Looks great... Especially now that you got the shooter rod back on the correct side.
Hard to find them in such clean condition

3 weeks later
#19871 3 years ago

As Allen Iverson once said , “not a game, we’re talking about playfields”. Or something like that

But still excited none the less. Thanks to a friendly pinsider.

A3699DFC-1AC1-41FB-A4DD-BC6B1E2C3A9A (resized).jpegA3699DFC-1AC1-41FB-A4DD-BC6B1E2C3A9A (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#20090 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Might be bad in person, but I wouldn't say "trashed" and "worn to the wood".
This DEB playfield, on the other hand, is trashed and worn to the wood (old Pinside ad). Yours looks much better than this.
I heard the buyer didn't recognize the PF, but backed out because the sling plastics were chipped.
[quoted image]

how does a pf even get that to point just from playing ? I would think you’d see the warning signs prior to that point. Maybe they polished weekly with rock salt and novus 20.

Sad

4 weeks later
#20553 2 years ago

Not today but have been looking forward to setting them all up for a photo shoot, the cold wet holiday weekend gave me time to dig them out. The one on left has a killer nice original cabinet.

Not sure it’s fair for someone to have 3 in 2021? . Nice setup Though

1 week later
#20639 2 years ago
Quoted from TractorDoc:Project Row is looking more like a Project Cluster.
[quoted image]
The latest addition from a neighborhood not very far away.
[quoted image]

Nice pick. Not sure if more jealous about all the extra space or the title. Fun game

3 months later
#21489 2 years ago
Quoted from Billygrippo:

Picked up this dredd. Problem is….I already have one, but couldn’t pass it up!
$400 bucks
[quoted image]

That’s an amazing deal. At 400 it wouldn’t matter how many you had already

Thankfully word of the captains auction prices didn’t make it to the aloha states.
Great pickup.

6 months later
#23424 2 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

Finally got my winter project...a little late. I've worked on so many of these old Ballys I can practically do it blindfolded. Ten minute drive for the pickup.
[quoted image]

Wow. That playfield looks very nice. Most of the lost worlds I’ve seen have allot wear. Do you know if this one was just sitting for a long time? Nice pickup

1 month later
#23734 1 year ago

My only sports theme machine.. but one I remember vividly from childhood.
Thanks to pinsider jbovenzi for the hook up. Was an easy car transfer and I got to see a new Costco

3594E4EE-22FF-4AB4-98E4-51D0426905A2 (resized).jpeg3594E4EE-22FF-4AB4-98E4-51D0426905A2 (resized).jpegB115D27C-13E8-46F3-8CAE-62DF90AD2AAD (resized).jpegB115D27C-13E8-46F3-8CAE-62DF90AD2AAD (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#24042 1 year ago
Quoted from grantopia:

Hadn't really planned on this one but can't beat 12 minutes from home...

That’s one of the games I play the most. I love trying to get the 3x/5x multiplier during multi ball. Can get the spinner to like 12.5 k a spin if it’s lit

#24069 1 year ago
Quoted from jkashani:

This rare bird was delivered last night. Plays fast and furious and out of only 100 made this has to be one of the nicest survivors. Just look at that shooter lane, omg!

What’s the history on that one. It does look very nice. Had it been stored away ?

7 months later
#26026 1 year ago
Quoted from koji:

Thank you, glad to hear it. Hard to know how much you'll like a game until owning it I find. I like the aspect that with the buildings and HQ you go into etc, it has a real diorama aspect which many pinballs aspire to, but this one seems really well done.

I think DH is a really fun game as well. We've had it 4 years and still have not gotten to crime wave. My skills at playing are partly to blame, but it is challenging to finish all the modes. Hope you enjoy it as well

1 month later
#26238 1 year ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Sweet throwback art!
Good theme to pick up with soon to be released dungeons dragons movie

#26243 1 year ago

Those look intimidating side by side.

Nice finds. Too bad no one reproduces the topper for dnd.

#26247 1 year ago

If any of you active lookers come across an alien star, please let me know. I’ve been sol finding one on west coast, and a pinsider is close to making a new pf!

10 months later
#28120 82 days ago

Super stoked to get this backglass. Never thought someone would remake it so well. Thanks planetary!

IMG_2366 (resized).jpegIMG_2366 (resized).jpegIMG_2369 (resized).jpegIMG_2369 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#28198 72 days ago
Quoted from o-din:

Nice item.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

The new( relatively new) docu series they did on the movie is quite entertaining..

Love the game. Looks like a nice one!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Roselle, IL
$ 99.00
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

11,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lubbock, TX
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

9,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 39.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.95
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider topkat.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-machine-did-you-bring-home-today-post-your-pictures?tu=topkat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.