(Topic ID: 92205)

What machine did you bring home today? Post your pictures!

By MiamiRedSkin

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 13,870 posts
  • 1,536 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by woody76
  • Topic is favorited by 371 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 12,204 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20191023_100445 (resized).jpg
20191023_100522 (resized).jpg
20191023_100522 (resized).jpg
20191023_100505 (resized).jpg
20191022_211001 (resized).jpg
20191020_175138 (resized).jpg
received_439706880017683 (resized).jpeg
Hurricane 2019 (resized).JPG
G and Surfers (resized).jpg
G and Spanish eyes (resized).jpg
G and Pinball in car (resized).jpg
417344D7-DD73-4C30-A83D-5A3B8EFC62D9 (resized).jpeg
E9711A0F-788E-4701-B17A-554437DB7F04 (resized).jpeg
BC828288-383D-4B92-B340-99ED86DF5324 (resized).jpeg
6AED0FE5-BBA1-43D4-82C9-E67F7BFB05B1 (resized).jpeg
MVIMG_20191019_163921 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tbpilot78.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13057 70 days ago

Vector!!

Screenshot_2019-08-01-11-36-38 (resized).png
1 week later
#13256 59 days ago
Quoted from Vino:

I seldom post but a dream Bally came home today and had to share it. Very exciting!!
[quoted image]

Shes a beauty!

#13281 58 days ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Picked up a nice Mata Hari with a CPR playfield and plastic kit installed.
[quoted image]

Nice,i love the theme on MH,looks mint

#13285 58 days ago
Quoted from Nikrox2:

Well, not a pin but brought this one home today![quoted image]

Ive never seen that cab before,is it good?

#13354 54 days ago
Quoted from Thor-NL:

And what a pin!!!
Congrats looking good

2nd that,congrats man!Way better than fortnite

2 weeks later
#13563 35 days ago

Will you challange the black knight!

Screenshot_2019-09-16-12-04-16 (resized).png
#13575 32 days ago
Quoted from Wmsfan:

Is this the one that's been on CL for a while?

Ya the one in a basement with hardbody on chicago craigs,im curious too

#13576 32 days ago

Yep think so,says pac-man sold

#13579 32 days ago
Quoted from Ballypalooza:

Yes, it the one that was with the Hardbody. I will tell you that the HB seemed to be in nice original shape. Both machines came with the house 18 years ago. Here’s a few pics. PM me if you have any questions I can answer. The guy was real cool.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thats cool,if pac was in that kinda condition i woulda gave it a shot too,game has a pretty fun set of rules trying to clear the mazes and stuff

#13608 30 days ago
Quoted from topkat:

The shuttle has landed..
The system 9s are a cool little bunch[quoted image]

Nice game,i love ss

#13645 24 days ago
Quoted from woody76:

I think this is like my 8th one. Couldn't pass it up, working board set is worth more than what I paid. Plays great.[quoted image]

Ya youd have to jump on that game when its that cheap,nice score for sure

#13658 22 days ago
Quoted from davej:

not a game but related. I have a bit of wall space at work so I had a EM schematic framed. Looks good..[quoted image]

Thats cool

#13678 19 days ago
Quoted from Harvs:

Yep, the glass on this has been on there for a LONG time.. Weed particles under the lockdown bar, dirt weed that is.
I didn't know dirt weed was still available??, but this guy had a blazing hog leg in his mouth when I grabbed it. Rock on dood!
Anywho, sorry to muck up this thread with dirt weed talk.. - The pin was a score, worth 10k at least after my wipe down! (JUST KIDDING PP)

Lol,yes dirt weed is still around but rare tho like a guy having a star gazer or somethin

#13690 18 days ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Try Xenon![quoted image]

She sure looks sweet,good game

#13696 17 days ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Dumb luck to be at the right place and time. Just have to rebuild sound board and it looks solid.

Easy enough,from the pics it looks very well kept

#13698 17 days ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

All the lights work, not a single one burned out which has never happened! Mylar on the playfield, backglass is great, minor scars on the cabinet and coin door. Fix the sound board and clean & adjust some switches and it will be in the lineup. Someone gave it some attention which is a nice change of pace.

I hear ya there,im runnin into guys that never heard of waxing a pf and sh!t Enjoy it man!

#13719 14 days ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Shop job is done and ready to go![quoted image]

Looks awesome,hows it playin?

#13723 13 days ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Great...much tighter after some cleaning and tweaking. One switch issue with the left drop bank scoring sporadically, but I’ll get to it.

Nice,beautiful game

#13728 13 days ago
Quoted from KSUWildcatFan:

Not really a 'bring home' kind of deal but my previous pickup FINALLY made the trip downstairs to join the row. My friend drove up from Texas to make my alien poker his first pin, so he helped me take Space Shuttle downstairs while we were at it.
Feeling like this will be my lineup for a while going forward (especially since I cleaned out my lead with the meteor/EBD/BK2K/High Speed pick), unless something crazy pops up I guess. Still need to hardtop High Speed (working on it) and EBD later this year/early next. I've got enough to keep me busy for a while.[quoted image]

Great lineup man

#13788 7 days ago
Quoted from Matthew2000tx:

Williams Blackout! SS a Mother’s Day gift to the wife it has been restored to working order by MJM Amusements in San Antonio Texas. It was a long process that started the week after Mother’s Day 2019.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Great game right there,regret selling mine bigtime

#13829 4 days ago
Quoted from pinmister:

So after two and a half years of searching I finally found a Stern NBA in collector quality condition within my set price range. It has been a long hunt for this one, I had three of them slip through my fingers through the years and I did not want to overpay. This by far has been my longest hunt for a pinball machine. There are very few of these machines, especially west of the Mississippi.
I was contacted by a fantastic pinsider who held the machine for me for months until he could ship it. He could have sold it for more locally but he gave me a very fair price and worked with me knowing I have been looking for this machine for some time now. He also shared some great stories about hanging out and being friends with Lebron James(I love good stories). Another huge bonus was all the extra parts he generously included that are basically unattainable which is nice to have for a rare title. I am super stoked, it is such a fun game![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice score,i bet it feels good after the long wait

#13838 4 days ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Thanks-yes it does feel good, I usually enjoy the hunt but I began to get discouraged with this one. After about a year of searching I tried to talk myself out of wanting one. I thought I would not be able to get replacement parts and did not want to have to deal with that. I got discouraged as I found one in Canada for a good price but found importing was not an easy process and not cheap. Then a cool pinsider contacted me and we went back and forth for a year but could not come to terms. Then I got contacted by another pinsider and I expressed that I was highly interested, only to have his son sell it on Facebook the next day to someone else. I kept plugging away and eventually found what I was looking for. One thing I have learned in this hobby is patients-pays off.
Now what machine can I start hunting for now?
[quoted image]

Im glad it paid off for you man,i dont have one game i wanna have next but theres only a few i realistically am looking for and its making me feel better about the wait after hearing your story,i think ill survive til the right one comes up.Enjoy the game man

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
York, PA
$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tbpilot78.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside