(Topic ID: 92205)

What machine did you bring home today? Post your pictures!

By MiamiRedSkin

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 28,532 posts
  • 2,292 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by stompeN
  • Topic is favorited by 578 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6897 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6895 (resized).jpeg
EBD (resized).jpg
DSCF0155 (resized).JPG
IMG_0265 (resized).jpg
DSCF0154 (resized).JPG
DSCF0150 (resized).JPG
DSCF0151 (resized).JPG
DSCF0145 (resized).JPG
DSCF0147 (resized).JPG
DSCF0144 (resized).JPG
20240309_182522 (resized).jpg
IMG_9394 (resized).JPEG
IMG_9393 (resized).JPEG
IMG_9382 (resized).JPEG
IMG_9379 (resized).JPEG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spinal.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6508 6 years ago

These last few posts remind me of the episode where Fred bought Wilma a bowling ball for her birthday.

1 month later
#6838 6 years ago

Let's be nice please. This thread is about sharing pics of pinball - a hobby we all love.

#6864 6 years ago
Quoted from egyptrus:

Today I picked up a Chicago Coin Hollywood. Game seems to be in pretty good condition. Seller said it had recently been repaired and worked great - yeah, sure it does. No GI, lots of scoring errors, etc. I really hope they didn't pay a whole lot to get it "fixed".
Dave

I know what you mean. When I hear "it works great!" that means there are at least 5 things I'll have to fix. If I hear "everything works" that means at least 10!

3 weeks later
#7128 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

It's got new rubbers!

Open wrapper so not new rubbers. Used rubbers

2 months later
#7870 6 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

I passed on a $375 volley. Yeah, I understand lazy, it was only 1.5 hours away.
Can't get them all I guess.

One of the best EMs! Love Volley

1 week later
#7945 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

No...another one? Wasn't planning on grabbing this, but didn't want it to sit for another 10 years untouched. Another one saved from certain peril.

Multiple pins every month - sometimes per week wow!! OK you win already! If someday you find your fellow addicts suggesting you might have a problem...

#7965 6 years ago

Hah looks like pins are slowly creeping into pool space (re pic above)

Won't be long now...

#7979 6 years ago
Quoted from jmountjoy111:

To say the least lol. Also, I do not have the first picture as to how any of this came apart lol. I am a glutton for punishment. I will play this game!!! It may cost me a fortune lol but I will play it

You can do this but without knowing where the parts go and even perhaps knowing if they are all there it may be best to consider buying a complete one, using it to rebuild and then resell one of them. Sounds crazy but will save you more time than you think. Anyway I'm a newb at this still so don't take my comment too seriously hah

3 months later
#8766 5 years ago
Quoted from dothedoo:

Brought home another Game Plan. Thanks cottonm4.

Captain Hook looks great but looks like it has some planking

5 months later
#10175 5 years ago

Playboy is pixelated - is that from your camera or actual backglass?

2 months later
#10659 5 years ago

Congrats on the haul! So, did her nieces and nephews end up visiting more often?

5 months later
#12261 4 years ago

For loading/unloading pins, buy a pool noodle from the dollar store and machines just roll right in and out of your vehicle easily. Learned this trick here on pinside and worked like magic on my last purchase.

FD855154-D22C-496B-A43C-EC6BD4649A48 (resized).jpegFD855154-D22C-496B-A43C-EC6BD4649A48 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spinal.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-machine-did-you-bring-home-today-post-your-pictures?tu=spinal and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.