(Topic ID: 92205)

What machine did you bring home today? Post your pictures!

By MiamiRedSkin

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 28,655 posts
  • 2,297 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 19 seconds ago by SilverUnicorn
  • Topic is favorited by 581 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8284 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9525 (resized).jpg
DSC01924 (resized).JPG
DSC01920 (resized).JPG
DSC01929 (resized).JPG
E401A3EA-3BBA-4B16-9F6D-4152FA314772 (resized).jpeg
4A5E26ED-B0C8-43CC-A70B-7D256378ADB9 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240422_205151828.jpg
IMG_2294 (resized).JPG
PXL_20240422_014624665 (resized).jpg
IMG_5605 Large (resized).jpeg
IMG_5587 Large (resized).jpeg
IMG_5204 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5205 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5206 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0388 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider noquarters.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4766 7 years ago

For a three pin collection - those are excellent choices !

1 week later
#4857 7 years ago

wow !

1 week later
#4931 6 years ago

Moon Shot looks Very Cool !

2 weeks later
#5119 6 years ago

Skateball next to Stars looks cool too.

2 weeks later
#5269 6 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

My 3rd ever EM, 1st Bally and 1st pin bought at a auction.
Supposedly works. Play field is a little rough but should clean up nice. Backglass looks perfect.

Mariner is Cool - I'm a fan of the Pointy People - Pointy Fish on that one too !

#5302 6 years ago

I had one of those too. Hi Lo Ace is a good game. Artwork on the backglass is neat.

1 month later
#5766 6 years ago

Didn't bring it home - but this one in a Box was delivered to me yesterday. First time that has happened !!!

sw (resized).JPGsw (resized).JPG

1 week later
#5871 6 years ago

WOW - Nice Paul Bunyan

#5962 6 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Not home yet, but work counts right?

You are really going to enjoy Star Wars !

#6007 6 years ago

Wow - Looks like new !

2 weeks later
#6142 6 years ago

Brought home yesterday. Going in the pin room in the basement today when I have some help.

nascar (resized).JPGnascar (resized).JPG

1 week later
#6200 6 years ago

I would like to find a real nice example of Queen of Hearts. Good luck with yours. Should be a good game.

1 month later
#6706 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Took my BSD and MSF to ryandimx's wedding today, so I'll be bringing them back home later. Does that count?

Nice gesture.

#6723 6 years ago

Yes - that one looks very nice.

#6747 6 years ago

Flip Flop is an excellent player.

Artwork is good too !

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
1 week later
#6829 6 years ago

That Hot Hand is interesting. Haven't seen that one before.

3 weeks later
#7083 6 years ago

Arrived on Tuesday.

Groot (resized).JPGGroot (resized).JPG

#7085 6 years ago

T shirt was a place holder for a space until game showed up - which wasn't long at all !

IMG_2004 (resized).JPGIMG_2004 (resized).JPG

1 month later
#7429 6 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

Brought this Space Mission home last night. A trip from hell. Cold and slick. So much salt spray on the roads I went through a gallon of windshield wash. Then 5 miles from my destination I discovered my grandson must have the flu. I did my best to clean up most of the barf at a gas station. -5º currently so not sure I can get all the leftover frozen chunks.
Ah well today is a new day and I have a nice game to play.

Looks good next to that Lucky Ace. That's a good player too.

#7430 6 years ago

Try some windshield wash on the barf chunks....

3 weeks later
#7633 6 years ago
Quoted from Herk:

A Beach Beauty bingo! It's our first bingo and a blast to play! We got our first game (the Pat Hand) less than two months ago. How did this happen?? HAHA

Bingo's are fun.... and as stated Games multiply. Enjoy.

1 month later
#8116 6 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Had to share pics of a very nice example of one of my grail games. Don't see this one going anywhere!

Nice example of Gorgar - most of them when you see them are kind of rough. That one looks pretty nice for sure !

2 weeks later
#8240 6 years ago

Cool game room.

#8283 6 years ago

Way better than Jelly Beans and Chocolate eggs.

1 month later
#8539 5 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

The code is complete

No spinning disks though. Not even a single, much less 3

#8541 5 years ago

You can rock the whole playfield by hand though.

4 weeks later
#8815 5 years ago

Yes - that Nine ball looks nice ! ...... and sitting next to a Fathom too - cool.

1 week later
#8877 5 years ago
Quoted from plowpusher:

Snagged one on my wish list at the SFGE in Atlanta while visiting my brother . I was stunded when my wife say i think you can fit a pinball machine in the new equinox i got her .Green Light Baby

That's a Torch - I really enjoy mine. Very fun playing game. You will like it a lot.

1 month later
#9222 5 years ago

Dragon is a fun game when you have played it a little and know how the rules work. Very overlooked game. Lots of fun. Play it a bunch before you do anything. That is a very good game.

#9225 5 years ago

Clean the playfield and wax. New Rubbers and ball. Check game over. Then just keep it and start playing. I think you will find you like that game.

#9236 5 years ago

You have a theme going with backglass art

2 weeks later
#9425 5 years ago
Quoted from pfcjimmy:Thanks for the quick and easy deal noquarters[quoted image]

pfcjimmy
And thank you very much for the help with my game pick up !

If I had one of those fancy picture phones I could have posted an image here too.

One day I should invent a camera that can make phone calls.

1 month later
#9823 5 years ago
Quoted from ibuypinballs:

Nice score on the Wurlitzer 2100, nice it has the roto pages. One of the most desirable 1950's jukeboxes. Congrats!

Where is the score displayed ??

1 week later
#9913 5 years ago

Those would be good to wear if playing a Jimmy Buffet pinball machine. Margarita holder on game also.

1 month later
#10269 5 years ago

Beat Time is actually a cool game. If I remember right the Bootles backglass was made after it was a problem having one that said Beatles. Beatles glass on the Beat Time is rare if memory serves correct. Or was the Beatles glass for this a knock off or repro. Not sure, or it's debatable.

Cool game. I like the artwork, and it's a two player which I like.

#10277 5 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Brought this beauty home today! First machine I've bought in 16 years. Unfortunately I can't get it into the house until tomorrow. [quoted image][quoted image]

16 years - Holy Smokes !

Sometimes I have a hard time lasting 16 days.

#10279 5 years ago

No - holding out for 16 years is fantastic ! I'm in awe. Wow. Hope your next one is a bit quicker.

2 weeks later
#10413 5 years ago

Nice topper - but that fish tank is too big - it will never fit on the head of that game.

#10421 5 years ago

That's definetly an Early Solid State in pinball terms as far as Cars go. I'd bet 99% of Rabbits were made into beer cans or other functional products when they died. I didn't even know the Rabbit came in a pick up configuration.

#10452 5 years ago
Quoted from pfcjimmy:

[quoted image]

Nice new Monster Bash Jimmy ! I may have to make a trip to Madtown for a visit.

2 months later
#11077 5 years ago

Looks to be in very good condition. Repair, clean up, etc and will be a very nice game.

1 week later
#11179 5 years ago

I always thought it would be fun to retheme a soda machine into a beer machine !

#11266 5 years ago
Quoted from OhKeePaw:

Cute pups!
We often tell people ours are mutts if we are on a walk or something and don’t want to have to repeat the breed name twelve times.
For some reason a lot of mutts end up looking like Tollers, though

You could say they are Pinside Trollers. That should confuse the non pin playing public.

It would be funny if people start looking to get a dog of that breed.

#11298 5 years ago

Big Ben is a fun and can be a challenging EM. I had one. It was a good game.

#11363 5 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

I don't normally post in here because I would clog the airwaves, but when I do I make sure it's worth it.
Check out where the previous owner stored the body.
[quoted image]

Game is probably dead.

2 weeks later
#11490 5 years ago

Good looking Hole.

2 months later
#12241 4 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

Good eyes guys. No idea why that was done. I took a real close look to see if maybe it covered some damage or maybe was painting over some other writing but nothing, nada.
Even tried looking under a bright light but still nothing there ...

Maybe had an operators stamp or ID number on them, covered with the spray paint. Just a guess. If it was a black stamp or marker might not be able to see anything hidden by the spray paint. Wouldn't worry about it .

#12244 4 years ago
Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

I’ve had plenty of HUO Stern games with the black spray under and sometimes inside the cab. I have no idea to why, but this is not unique.

Ok - thinking about it I guess I have seen this previously too. Shoulder shrug as to reason and frequency. No big deal though.

1 week later
#12326 4 years ago

@Nirox2 that is a VERY nice HD pin. Thumbs up.

2 months later
#13349 4 years ago

Alex - you will like Lucky Ace - Again . It's a fun game. I always liked the one I had.

1 week later
#13426 4 years ago

Satin Doll isn't everybody's cup of tea for a theme - but that is a fun game to play. Almost bought one at a show a couple years back.
Fun EM to play.

When you get that going and playing you will enjoy it. Fun one.

2 months later
#14203 4 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

That is promising. I've had Little Chief and Flip Flop and liked them both.

Those were a couple of my favorites.

3 weeks later
#14449 4 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

I’m betting it’s a sample. Looks too good not to be factory painted.

And older paint with patina too. Just might be a sample or factory proto. Maybe look for serial numbers or identifiers on the head and cabinet ?

#14504 4 years ago
Quoted from dothedoo:

Traded Funhouse back to its previous owner for this. My first game from this decade er.... century!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

You are going to enjoy Metallica. Watch out for those newer games. They are addicting when you get started....

5 months later
#16319 3 years ago

Yacht Club Bingo looks nice.

1 month later
#17012 3 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar666:

The woman I bought this from, said her husband was an engineer. They used to go to a pizza shop near their home. Every time they went he would give his wife a stack of quarters to play “Gorgar” the first talking pinball. He surprised her a few months later, he bought her a new “Gorgar” for her birthday or anniversary , i cant remember which. Hubby passed and wife move away to Dallas. Original owners...It can’t have over a few 100 plays on it....
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Amazing Condition and great story ! Excellent find.

#17129 3 years ago

Didn't bring it home - but it was shipped to me early this month... Hot Wheels. Great game. Very fun to play !

Of course I had to park it next to Houdini which I got last fall.

IMG_2985 (resized).JPGIMG_2985 (resized).JPG
2 weeks later
#17274 3 years ago
Quoted from ssbodyman:

Here's the second one from last night, all set up
[quoted image]

That's a very nice looking Gorgar. Typically they are not anywhere near that nice. Cool find.

#17309 3 years ago

This arrived a week ago today. I don't have room for any toppers. I have a "bottomer" - sewer dweller.

TMNT (resized).JPGTMNT (resized).JPG
1 week later
#17423 3 years ago
Quoted from Motorcitypinball:

I found this and picked it up this morning from a local entertainment center that is closing for good. It was their only pin though!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Nice ! Good you could help them out and you get a nice pin.

1 month later
#17807 3 years ago

Wow. Nice Clown.

2 weeks later
#17935 3 years ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

Depends where you live - i got rear ended by an old lady with a dog on the passenger seat in a GMC Yukon, they didnt even give her a ticket. The officers discretion - they started chatting, lived in the same town, long story short, no ticket.

Wow - rough neighborhood when old ladys with dogs rear end you right on the passenger of your vehicle !

4 weeks later
#18217 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Lucky! Would love a bad girls.

Probably would be fun to have some time with bad girls.

2 weeks later
#18389 3 years ago

Glad to see you got another Woodie Alex. Always feels good to get a Woodie.

#18406 3 years ago

What's the daily bag limit on fish ?

2 weeks later
#18634 3 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

Been wanting this one for a little while.
[quoted image]

Really like the cabinet artwork on Alice Cooper

#18739 3 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

No, it’s not Fathom. No it’s not Cross Country although I would like it to be.
I guess I’ll spill the beans. I gave you the clues DOUBLE Vision and UPtown Girl.
Number 4 out of 55, Bally Double Up from May 1971. This one is SUPER clean, cabinet is bright, only slight wear at the 2 kick outs and a flawless backglass. It showed up on Facebook marketplace early Sunday morning and was a perfect fit for this marathon road trip that I’m currently on. Playfield is covered with shuffle alley wax but I did not see any planking. Super stoked to find this rare bird. Gems are still out there in the wild and you just have to be in the right place at the right time.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice game. Fan of the Pointy People and the art on this one is cool. Great Backglass Art !

1 week later
#18863 3 years ago
Quoted from AlexRogan84:

Got my first pin that wasn't from my nostalgic, teenage playing years. And I wanted a deeper rule set. I think I've got my hands full figuring this one out!!
Data East, Bally, Williams and Stern. Any more machines and some living room furniture is going to have to go![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Like the alternate backglass on WPT

2 months later
#19803 3 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

Weird, I just picked up a Night Rider project too.
[quoted image]

Pretty much a late model production for you Alex. I'm sure you will have it running like a top soon - or maybe more like a truck.

1 month later
#20099 2 years ago

Ship Ahoy or Buccaneer - good game. Really enjoyed the Ship Ahoy I had. It was one of the first pins I had and probably the first EM that I cut my repair skills on. Fun Game.

1 month later
#20762 2 years ago

I have always liked the pointy people. Cool pin.

2 weeks later
#20905 2 years ago

That's a fun layout. Had a Top Score. Should have kept it. One of the last two EM's I let go when I changed over my collection. That is a fun game.

1 week later
#20979 2 years ago

Cool old timer games. That's history. Neat. Red Arrow has great art deco design !

2 weeks later
#21118 2 years ago

Have never seen one of those !

9 months later
#23762 1 year ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Picked it up last week but power has been out after a crazy storm. My first EM Project. Was not working but it’s almost 100% now. Easier than I thought to troubleshoot(with schematics).
[quoted image][quoted image]

Never seen one of those. Lady Luck - Cool find. As another said, neat artwork and layout.

#23764 1 year ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

PF and BG are flawless on it. Seems like a hardtop as I doubt they made full pf mylars for protection back then.
It’s pretty interesting. I’m not a fan of EM’s. Got this for my wife who wanted a retro game. However i found that I do enjoy it. It’s simple without being easy. Just wish it had chimes instead of electronic sounds but it does have a bell for the high value shot.

That is a good layout - I can see where it would be fun to play. At one time I had an extensive EM collection. Just changed over at one point. I miss some of the EM's I had. Though play can be slower than modern games they can be just as much fun and are enjoyable when you get to know them.

You will enjoy that game !

2 months later
#24275 1 year ago
Quoted from tcw16505:

Just snagged a #Time Line!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Never seen one either - nice find.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Youngstown, OH
$ 25.95
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

€ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 18.95
$ 25.50
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 84.99
Playfield - Decals
FlyLand Designs

$ 49.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 36.95
$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, VT
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
T&T Mods

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
San Diego, CA
$ 18.95
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider noquarters.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-machine-did-you-bring-home-today-post-your-pictures?tu=noquarters and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.