(Topic ID: 92205)

What machine did you bring home today? Post your pictures!

By MiamiRedSkin

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 12,764 posts
  • 1,489 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by sixtyfourbits
  • Topic is favorited by 354 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 11,365 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

95034E75-6A0B-474B-B320-68E09B6135C7 (resized).jpeg
39CCE968-9A35-42D3-B995-9584730BAFE2 (resized).jpeg
image.jpg
DDB0E15C-6F8F-4744-8BB9-4255FF8B55B0 (resized).jpeg
FAAA287D-D7B7-4B29-AC74-BF9BA899E8E3 (resized).jpeg
15502CFC-0D9A-4D8D-B5E0-FBA020BA3CE9 (resized).jpeg
74750F39-5065-4F9B-913A-DF7C375A6B5D (resized).jpeg
BA82273A-946D-4335-856A-EB356209EE5B (resized).jpeg
20190721_175642 (resized).jpg
20190721_175708 (resized).jpg
20190721_171010 (resized).jpg
403C07AA-39A2-4207-9DD3-2D1799EB6041.jpeg
20190719_144433 (resized).jpg
20190718_205324 (resized).jpg
20190721_081904950_iOS (resized).jpg
430F7449-8BD6-453C-A4C4-9FFA7C018B95 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nascarrey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5395 2 years ago

Pulled this Night Rider out of a basement in Chicago...someone hacked a connector on it years ago.....

NR (resized).jpg

#5396 2 years ago

"oooo yaaaaaaa!"

#5399 2 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

One of our favorite games here, EM version.

Good to know-seeing that you have 15 games, that's surprising! Cant wait to get it cleaned up!

#5424 2 years ago
Quoted from catalina:

Drove 2 1/2 hours yesterday to pick up this one. Very happy with the purchase. Looks like it only needs a monitor cap kit and the seat slide locking assembly needs some tending to before I move it into the game room.
Unloading it by myself was a whole lot of fun as it's crazy heavy.
Unfortunately it's going to fill the slot where i was hoping to put a Diner into.
Kids were VERY happy when they saw it.

Unloaded it by yourself?? Looks like a beast....

Im sure the kids cant wait to try it!

#5426 2 years ago

Nice set up you have there! Always loved the shuffle bowlers......

4 weeks later
#5707 2 years ago

I've only been on this site for a few months, but this is by far my favorite thread! Everyone is excited to share their new pick ups! I really enjoy seeing machines that i've never seen before! And no bitching/arguing/down voting! lol

#5727 2 years ago
Quoted from Micky:

This is exactly why i like this thread so much. It's everyone enjoying and respecting people acquiring new pins, asking questions and learning a little about machines they wouldn't have normally looked at.
Such a great way to celebrate more pins being enjoyed!

And of course someone gives me a downvote...lol

#5741 2 years ago
Quoted from Feels_road:

This one is a little late but still very excited about:

Love that game...one day it will be mine! lol

1 week later
#5951 1 year ago

Lots of nice pick-ups recently!

Will be adding one of my own later tonight!

#5973 1 year ago

Picked this up last night-ironically from a friend! It almost slipped past me as he posted it for sale in one of the FB pinball groups. Sent him a quick text and he deleted his ad. Owned by my friends father in their home since 1990. No flaking on the backglass and cab is super clean! Powered up but would not start a game. When he gave me the instruction booklet, maintenance manual and wiring schematic book-he accidentally slipped me a family photo!
LOL Looks like they had fun on that cruise!

GGAR2 (resized).jpg

GGAR1 (resized).jpg

GGAR3 (resized).jpg

1 week later
#6111 1 year ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

Unfortunately not pinball but free is free

The only thing that beats free-is if they PAY you to take it away! That Tempest is a huge score!

1 week later
#6180 1 year ago
Quoted from PoBoyPinball:

Just have to ask how did the price come out to be $83 bucks.

$83.....nice round number......lol

#6216 1 year ago
Quoted from Mopar:

I had this machine in the making for a few months now, and today
finally completed the deal..
I'm sure one won't have one like this (very cool if one did) but even anyone
with the Italian version I would like to hear from..
I like those true 2 player Gottlieb 60s Add-a-Balls.. (T)

Was this named after the 'Hyde Park' part of Chicago????

#6227 1 year ago
Quoted from Piratedan200:

Just got these two tonight! One is going to my MIL's house after I shop it up a bit, but they're both mine in the meantime!

Nice! I just played BK2000 at Chicago Street Pinball in Joliet, Il on sunday!

Wasn't as nice as that one though!

#6259 1 year ago

Thanks to razerx for one of my wishlist games! Jokerz! !

jk (resized).jpg

2 weeks later
#6423 1 year ago
Quoted from OffshoreTrucker:

First pin. Lurking on pinside opened the flood gates to finally buy one.

Welcome to the hobby! Now go buy a bigger house-your collection will grow quickly! LOL

#6424 1 year ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

This weekend, I got a good deal on a TAF. It needs board work and a shop job at the very least, but it doesn't look like it's been heavily routed, so there's very little mansion wear and no magnet burn. A playfield swap is probably not even be necessary, which is a surprise.
Just a few days before I ended up with this, I commented in another thread that I had been looking for a project TAF for a few years in anticipation of the CPR TAF playfield, but didn't think I'd find one because of the scramble there would likely be for project TAFs. Once again, I never cease to be amazed to what pops up.

Nice pickup- one of my favorite titles! One day I will own one!

3 weeks later
#6577 1 year ago
Quoted from BorgDog:

hmm, I can't tell if the white russian is above or below the glass... now I'm thirsty... good thing I have a couple fingers of Gentleman Jack sitting next to me.

When I played TBL I thought the same thing!! My peripheral vision kept focusing on the white Russian.... LOL

1 week later
#6661 1 year ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

It's nothing compared to a Freddy. My 4 year old daughter loves BSD...calls him Mr. Dracula haha. Tough it out...it is too awesome to give up.

Then setting up Road Kings I brought home last week she literally said "you're not putting the bolts in right." I apparently had to sit through a lesson. Hilarious. She'll be on Pinside criticizing all of us within a couple years at this rate.

Cutest pictures on pinside!

#6665 1 year ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

She is my pride and joy...the fact that she loves pinball makes it so much sweeter.
And Ted, unlike you, she can actually work on the games already. Hahahahahaha....and she says " be careful, can't hurt the field."

Awesome helper! Wait till shes older and can go and help with your pick ups!

I've had a Golden Tee Home Edition for 3 years- my 14 yo daughter wasn't interested...... When I added my first pin (EK77) in march she took a liking to it-them when I brought home a sweet Jokerz in august-she was hooked! Wonder if I can get het to help me with my 3 projects ...lol

#6669 1 year ago
Quoted from Zami77:

My first pin, just set it up last night! I bought it a few months ago but I had to wait til my apartment was set up to have it shipped out. Love it a ton and will definitely be keeping Firepower for life.

Nice first pin! Congrats!

#6673 1 year ago
Quoted from PoBoyPinball:

Funny how that is, I have been taking my kids (all girls) to HAAG pinball expo for years and never thought they were into it. My youngest (just turned 21) actually asked to go this year and took off from her Job. She plays more arcades (loves Smash TV) and is actually pumped to head out tomorrow morning and go to the expo.

Sweet! Daddy/daughter time is always awesome-no matter how old they are! Hope ya have a great time!

1 month later
#7055 1 year ago
Quoted from TopMoose:

You used to call me on my cell phone.
Late night when you need... my... love...

PRO TIP: if you search for games on Craigslist, click on the ads for games you don't want or that don't have photos. I clicked on an ad with no photos for a late-80's Gottlieb I had no interest in buying. At the bottom, as an afterthought, it basically said "BTW, I'm also taking offers on this fishing-themed EM pin."
It needs a lot of work but that backglass is a few tiny specks away from perfection. Easily worth half what I paid.

Damn it! Now that song is stuck in my head.......

1 week later
#7150 1 year ago
Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

With some help, picked up this oddball game today

Saw a totally restored one of these in person last Saturday while dropping off a Track & Field cocktail to a collector I met on KLOV. Nice pick up!

3 months later
#8167 1 year ago
Quoted from dudah:

Today I bought my first house and then I bought a sweet project firepower!

Congrats on BOTH purchases!

House=more room for pinball!

#8178 1 year ago
Quoted from ThatOneDude:

And one of these.

My coworker has one-western burbs of Chicago if youre interested! He keeps trying to get me to buy it...lol

2 weeks later
#8323 1 year ago

Nice pinball haulin shagging wagon!

#8375 1 year ago

Nice!

Picked up my first EM sunday!

BANKSHOT (resized).jpg

#8393 1 year ago
Quoted from racer_x:

Added a Space Riders to the Atari row.

Love the 'owl eye' coin doors!

#8405 1 year ago
Quoted from dothedoo:

As a kid I used to ride my bike to the mall on Saturday morning and wait for the arcade to open. Looking in at the pins, even though they were turned off, their mirrored backglasses gave them more class than all the other games around them....gave the games life despite the fact they were sitting there lifeless. Even without the flashing lights my eyes were still lured to them and I couldn't wait to play.
Video games were just starting to get big at the time -- Space Invaders, Asteroids, Atari Football, etc. -- and I loved them all, but my memory is of peering into the arcade and seeing all the mirrored backglasses.

Love the mirrored BG on my EK..its captivating!

1 week later
#8461 1 year ago
Quoted from burningman:

My Dad bought this 6MDM in December of 1979 to keep me out of the 7-11 down the street. It was in the same location in his house for 39 years. Never moved. Never stored. Over the years, we would shop it together.and have always kept her running. He is moving and the game has now passed down.

Awesome back story to your 6MDM!

My birthday was Friday (Ya I know... 4-20), so sat am picked myself up a bday present near Great America. Pf had typical wear, BG is pristine, cab is ok. Listed as 'lights up but wont start a game'. Um ya, there needs to be a little round silver thing in the trough to start a game! Score!

2nd EM pickup in 2 weeks!

FT1 (resized).jpg

FT2 (resized).jpg

FT3 (resized).jpg

1 week later
#8520 1 year ago
Quoted from dgpinball:

Picked up these 3 beauties on Sunday, just something about Gottlieb 50's woodrails!!

Derby Day- just in time for the Kentucky Derby this weekend! Nice!

1 week later
#8622 1 year ago
Quoted from dmcinnes:

Over a week late but here’s my first pin!
Had to take the back box off to get it through the door which was a bit nerve-wracking, but it made it!

Congrats on your first pin!

Now go get a bigger house-they like to multiply!

2 weeks later
#8783 1 year ago
Quoted from Chuckles37:

Today I brought home my first Pin! Thanks to Ivan for making it a very easy process.

Congrats on your first (and definitely not last) pin! Time for a bigger house.....they tend to multiply! lol

#8823 1 year ago
Quoted from CaptainRedEye:

My first pin. Boom!

Nice- Congrats on your first pin!

Did you pick that up from Steve?

1 week later
#8917 1 year ago
Quoted from trk12fire:

Picked up an old Stellar Wars fixer upper.

Welcome to the addiction! You'll need a bigger house.... pinball machines tend to multiply!

#8979 1 year ago
Quoted from bkfiv:

I was the first responder on Craigslist <for once> & the nice seller held it for me even though he was getting offers above asking price. I'm excited to set it up later without paying the markup the flipper blockheads would have charged. It needs a wipe down & rubbers but it's in really great shape! I'm excited to add a classic Stern to the lineup.

Gotta love honest people...….

Great score!

4 weeks later
#9207 1 year ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I brought this manliest of manly men home today!

Great looking machine!

3 weeks later
#9480 11 months ago
Quoted from Zavadoza:

PSA: "What machine DID you bring home today?" As in, show a pic of the game you BROUGHT home. Not show us your mug and part of a cabinet bringing a game home. That's just not as exciting to us as it is to you. This isn't directed at any recent post, but all posts that fit this description.
So please, take a pic before it gets in your vehicle or after so we can celebrate your new addition with you and get a look at the game. Thanks!

Someone always has to be the 'wet blanket' in the thread.

Still the best thread on Pinside!!

#9485 11 months ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Is that a borrowed truck? I had you pegged as more of a Subaru guy.

At least its a Ford!

2 weeks later
#9657 10 months ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Pete you are correct, it is a Quicksilver. The playfield is heavily worn, but I received a quote for a restoration, and the total price was still a great price in my opinion. Best news is that the game is working 100% except one display has missing segments. That’s an easy fix. Backglass only had two very small
Here are more pics so that I will be in compliance with the new forum policies[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Theres new posting 'policies' now???

Nice pick up bluespin !

#9681 10 months ago
Quoted from Star_Gazer:

Tried a "Pinselfie™" while driving, can you guess the game i bought??? [quoted image]

The guy in the car next to ya is wondering wth you're doing....lol

Gorgar?

#9682 10 months ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

Congrats DJ! I’m celebrating down here by picking up a mint Flip Flop.
[quoted image]

Nice pick up Nic!

1 week later
#9821 10 months ago
Quoted from Bud:

Not a pin, but coin op and definitely cool and clean!
[quoted image]

Thats a BEAUTY!

Love those old juke boxes!

Nice pick up!

2 weeks later
#9955 9 months ago
Quoted from bluespin:

A year ago a friend in Nashville bought a Frontier, a wishlist game for me, in my area of GA. Today I travelled to Nashville and bought this. Sellers phone blew up with multiple offers to pay way more than his asking price, but said that he already promised it to me so he’d hold it for me. This rarely happens these days.
While talking to the seller and his wife it turns out that they grew up a few miles from me in California, and went to my rival high school. Go Monsoons beat the Bucs! Really nice couple.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Not many people have the integrity that your seller had. Congrats!

#9956 9 months ago
Quoted from ibuypinballs:

Friday night a nice Chexx Bubble hockey 10 houses away and today a two hour ride for these two in above average condition.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Like how you worked your license plate into that pic....lol

Love the Chexx!

3 weeks later
#10102 9 months ago
Quoted from Aladdin:

Evel Knievel with the Swing Door. Three green flashes, but that’s it. Time to diag.
Originally in a bar in Pueblo, CO. BG is a 10. PF is players cond. Cab is in good shape.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice grab!

Someone couldn't even spell 'Knievel' correctly..lol

EK was the first pin I ever bought. Wont be leaving the collection any time soon....

3 months later
#10999 5 months ago
Quoted from CaptainRedEye:

My second pinball.
Monday Night Football
Thanks Steve Bedi.
[quoted image]

I was soooooo tempted to pick that up from Steve....

Hope you enjoy it! Nice looking machine!

1 month later
#11459 3 months ago
Quoted from TwoCryptoGuyz:

I picked this great looking CYCLONE from ashburton on Tuesday. Drove 970 mile in 1 day (only 1 speeding ticket).
I first played this machine in 1989 at the University of Oklahoma student center, and is the one I’ve always wanted.
The kids and wife love it!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Great to see when a Pinsider gets a machine with 'nostalgic' history!
Mine was a Jokerz that I played in college back in 1989 also!

2 weeks later
#11620 3 months ago

Good group of folks in that shuffle/puck bowling machines group!

1 week later
#11748 87 days ago
Quoted from PinDoctor82:

I don't know why, but I get excited when other people post about their new pinball finds. I can't wait to post my own soon...not sure if it will really count though, as I'm not technically bringing it home if it's shipped to me...

Last time I checked the posting rules in this thread- that still counts!

1 week later
#11906 75 days ago
Quoted from Pdt1495:

First pin for me and it’s my favorite....FH! Looking forward to playing and tinkering. New to Pinside as well....terrific site!
[quoted image]

Great first pin! & Welcome!

3 weeks later
#12121 53 days ago
Quoted from chad:

Someone thumbed down??

Theres one in every crowd....

#12184 48 days ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

My wife signed for delivery of my black knight le and sent me this photo while at work . Shes not happy. But it’s here ![quoted image]

Some one gets a 'time out' when they get home???

2 weeks later
#12364 31 days ago
Quoted from Bazzy34:

First NIB pin, and our only pin, delivered this week! Star Trek Pro Final Voyage/Vault. Great pin. Family loves playing it! Cheers! Hope everyone is having a great summer![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Love that machine!

Congrats!

#12419 27 days ago
Quoted from shirkle:

Not a pinball machine, but got this from a local family. They remembered that I liked it about 10 years ago when I was at their house, so they gave me a call to see if I wanted to buy it.[quoted image]

Welcome to the Ms Pac/Galaga cabaert club! I've got one too! Its always a hit when my family comes over!

#12453 23 days ago
Quoted from starfighter:

A few Space Station open crate pictures.
I will submit HD images to the IPDB.org archive in a week or so.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Amazing find! Congrats!

1 week later
#12585 10 days ago
Quoted from fabsj82:

Picked up a nice Spanish Eyes close to home. Not my first choice in the art department but for $100 I couldn't say no. She lights up and stats a game but blows a fuse if you trigger a pop or the kickout. Will do some investigating this weekend.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Love the middle pop...and for $100? Bonus!

#12632 6 days ago
Quoted from PeterG:

This stranded on my door....to the rescue[quoted image]

Hopefully with a full set of legs and possible a tote bag???

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 32.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 78.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Medinah, IL

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nascarrey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside