(Topic ID: 92205)

What machine did you bring home today? Post your pictures!

By MiamiRedSkin

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 13,843 posts
  • 1,535 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by Colsond3
  • Topic is favorited by 371 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 12,183 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20191019_153551 (resized).jpg
20191019_110345 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20191019-131204 (resized).jpg
20191019_121647 (resized).jpg
20191019_121643 (resized).jpg
20191018_102402 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20191019-121311_Chrome (resized).jpg
20191019_120958 (resized).jpg
4272015_1862 (resized).JPG
20191019_002138 (resized).jpg
20191019_000008 (resized).jpg
20191018_230700 (resized).jpg
20191018_212919 (resized).jpg
Hunting.png
GEDC5759.JPG
GEDC5758.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider murphdom.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12804 87 days ago
Quoted from jkashani:

barakawins1 May have a board
blockquote cite="#5106827">LIONMAN!!!
Nice score.
Also just an update, this is gotta be one of the top 10 worst feelings when doing a blind pickup. I opened up space invaders and saw this:
[quoted image]
All of the boards are gone. Sad...
The blacklight, marquee and monitor all seem to work, so I guess I’m gonna have to put out an ad for a Space Invaders boardset... I’m not an arcade guy so I don’t know anything about them either. Wish me luck

I would put a raspberry pi multicade setup in there for about $75 for the time being or find a cheap board on eBay with a few hundred games on it. At least you will get some use out of it until you find the board you are looking for. It will probably have space invaders already on it. Game specific boards can be pricey

#12847 83 days ago
Quoted from Toyguy:

Brought this one home weekend before last. Had to transport it on its side as that was the only way it would fit through the hatch of my RAV4. It didn’t seem to like that much . She had a number of problems it didn’t have before. All is well now though.
[quoted image]

How many variations of these arcade style pins were made? I only know of one other which is Spooksville
Bally made Hi-Fi which also has a shaker but it isn’t a stand up.

#12849 83 days ago
Quoted from MikeO:

Just picked up this Atlantis yesterday. While hard to believe, no, it wasn't in a fire.
Unfortunately, no, it isn't washing off either. Story is the previous owner was a really big smoker.[quoted image]

Wow that’s dirty. What did you use to try and clean it?

#12856 83 days ago

I’ve used a ME and mean green. I’ve also used a ME with isopropyl alcohol and I’ve had good luck. It takes a lot of elbow grease and you have to do it a bunch of times. If all else fails try sanding it. ME is just a very fine sanding sponge so it wouldn’t hurt to try something a little more course. It would save time and you wouldn’t kill yourself trying to clean it.

#12859 83 days ago
Quoted from Toyguy:

Spooksville is the only other one I know of in this form factor. This Sea Hunt has been cleverly modified to work as a Free Ball machine. Specials disable the ball count in some way when you drain, so you get the same ball number to play again. Interesting but once I figure out what was done I’ll likely put it back to stock if I can do so easily.

Well if you ever decide to part with it let me know.

3 weeks later
#13215 57 days ago
Quoted from wolverinetuner:

Just brought home dueling Star Pool projects[quoted image]

Are they both salvageable or is one for parts?

#13254 55 days ago

Nice grab.It’s really great to see people helping each other out.

#13326 53 days ago
Quoted from o-din:

I find the running man unit in my 4 Bagger and the mechanical backbox clock that interacts with gameplay and scoring in my Beat The Clock pretty charming.
And even the mechanical baseball players in 1948's Williams Yanks backbox, the first flipper pinball game I know of to have any mechanical backbox animation, pretty charming to.

The louder the better because it can really annoy my kids . All kidding aside I really do enjoy the mechanical back box animations. They add a lot to the game. But the two I have left are super loud. My Williams Line Drive was ridiculous. It sounded like an air raid. Especially in the room I had it in.

#13344 51 days ago
Quoted from AlexF:

They are still in business but moved to Janesville Wi many years ago.

How’s the PF?

#13346 51 days ago
Quoted from AlexF:

It's very dirty but I think it's going to clean up nicely. The backglass looks pretty good too upon first inspection. The worst part is that big chunk out of the corner of the front of the cabinet.

That doesn’t sound too bad. I just did an arcade cabinet that needed a lot of repair. It was fairly easy.

2 weeks later
#13481 36 days ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

Picked up this nice Spirit of 76 at an estate sale this morning (thanks for posting it Murphdom). Making some progress, got all the GI working, and it sounds like it wants to start a game, but not quite.
You also get a nice Lake Tahoe pic, since I can't figure out how to delete it.[quoted image][quoted image]

That’s nicer than I originally thought. The estate sale pictures made it difficult to tell. Well worth the $.

Tap on pictures to delete them from a phone. An X box should come up. If not, it may require two taps

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider murphdom.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside