(Topic ID: 92205)

What machine did you bring home today? Post your pictures!

By MiamiRedSkin

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 13,878 posts
  • 1,536 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 25 minutes ago by trk12fire
  • Topic is favorited by 371 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 12,211 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

9174 (resized).jpeg
5CDDC021-1CD2-4F7C-8E69-7C3C08D4AC9B (resized).jpeg
AF71F0F5-D388-41D5-A842-5C6535C0B8A9 (resized).jpeg
964879F0-A24B-4821-807F-3DB926B5632C (resized).jpeg
20191023_201736_resized (resized).jpg
20191023_175026_resized (resized).jpg
9ABCCDCA-2A11-480A-912B-28BC9A687D6F (resized).jpeg
20191023_100445 (resized).jpg
20191023_100522 (resized).jpg
20191023_100522 (resized).jpg
20191023_100505 (resized).jpg
20191022_211001 (resized).jpg
20191020_175138 (resized).jpg
received_439706880017683 (resized).jpeg
Hurricane 2019 (resized).JPG
G and Surfers (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jawjaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#892 4 years ago

Had to get me a Congo. Got this one earlier this week. I knew it was a fun game but really surprised how much my kids like it.

DSC_7913.jpg

3 weeks later
#1043 4 years ago

Nice looking Diner, Paul. It will look good next to Taxi. Gameplay will be pretty similar, though.

2 months later
#1439 3 years ago

Ouch. TZ is awesome but that sucks.

3 months later
#2130 3 years ago

Nice looking Earthshaker. Really like that game.

2 months later
#2589 3 years ago

Love this thread. Finally got my Shadow this weekend. Deal was in the works for a long time and took an 8 hour round trip to get it. Rain has been relentless around here but was able to work abound it. Seller was really cool so it was a nice trip. Game could easily be huo. Super clean. Sanctum drop target needs some adjusting but everything else is great. Can't wait to get leds in and get everything looking great.

IMG_20160604_140519_189_(resized).jpg

DSC_8285b_(resized).jpg

1 month later
#2802 3 years ago

Good theme, fun shots, humor. Not sure worth the big bucks but very fun pin.

#2818 3 years ago

MET! No more pins for a while. This time I mean it. lol

IMG_20160712_215103_554_(resized).jpg

#2836 3 years ago

GB looks nice next to MET.

2 weeks later
#2923 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

-1 sold my Demolition Man. it will get replaced soon with a different title.

What are you getting?

#2954 3 years ago
Quoted from Hot1dog:

Newbie just got my first pin f14 tomcat nice condition not shopped but in great shape 1.5 hours away no shipping charge lol
Some rubber needs replaceing but works great for being 29 years old
Would like to put some led lights in it can anyone give me a direction if they have done it to there machine ? Great forum
And thanks

Leds are easy. Simple bulb swap but turn off dim illumination in settings to prevent flicker. I use 1smd bulbs in inserts. Color match except yellow and orange, use warm white. Gi and backbox use cool white frosted 2smd. Some prefer warm white and 2smd may be too bright in some spots where bulb visible by player. Fun to experiment with colors so buy samples and see what looks good.

1 month later
#3199 3 years ago

Love that 4 pin lineup, arcade. Diner, TZ, and WH20 have a lot of nostalgia for me. Spiderman is growing on me the more I get to play it.

#3214 3 years ago
Quoted from Kronlar:

My second grail followed me home tonight.
Needs a few minor things to spruce it up, but a nice solid example of this gem. Slingshot plastics, laser cannons, Colordmd...
Special thanks to pinballmaniac40 for sending me the CL link last night!

I saw that on CL and looked like a decent deal. Great game. Glad it went to a good home.

1 month later
#3415 3 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

The Shadow is now in my game room. Apparently, I have a soft spot for pinballs based on bad movies.

Me, too. I parked my TS next to my Congo as well. Great games.

4 months later
#4505 2 years ago
Quoted from jkroeck25:

My second NIB purchase. I need to watch the movies now.

Fun pin. It's nice to watch the movies and then understand all the modes. I'm not a huge fan of Star Trek in general but thought the movies were pretty good. I still need to watch Congo and Shadow - my other pins based on movies.

2 months later
#5204 2 years ago

3 arm kid is freaking me out - lol jk

1 month later
#5661 2 years ago

That's one mint pin. Wow. Definitely doesn't way low on plays. I didn't like NGG at first but the more I play it the more I like it. Nice find.

5 months later
#7427 1 year ago
Quoted from Boof-Ed:

Photos can be deceiving. It's in need of some major work. It will get a full restoration down the track a bit. I'm going to play it to death for now.

Awesome game! Cab, artwork, backbox, and coin door look perfect. What's wrong with it?

#7444 1 year ago

Finally got a TZ! I was not planning on getting anything soon after paying a bunch of bills. A friend out of the blue a few days ago tells me his nice one he has had for almost 10 years is for sale. I couldn't let a good opportunity pass so worked out a trade deal. I had to say bye to my ST pro but worth it. TZ is pretty much my grail pin and very nostalgic. Can't believe it's mine!

20171231_182004 (resized).jpg

2 weeks later
#7601 1 year ago

Nice Funhouse! Wish it was mine.

3 weeks later
#7845 1 year ago
Quoted from albummydavis:

Please everyone-- think twice about putting a kid in a vehicle with an untied pinball machine. I say this without judgement, and I did it once or twice before I thought it through. It's just not safe. A small accident can become disasterous once a 300 lb machine flies around inside a car. Hell, it's probably not even safe for any of us, but we make our own decisions and I'm sure we all value our kids' health more than our own.
The most sobering story I had told me by a state trooper concerned how many minor accidents he had seen result in which traumatic injuries were caused by something as mundane as loose groceries or tools becoming projectiles.
Again, not passing judgement, but I think we all need to be more aware of this and put aside the natural excitement of sharing our hobby with our kids.

I have to say I thought about this before. Heard same stories of how even a kleenex box can be an issue. My big concern is the pin flying forward in a hard brake or in what might be a minor accident. I have brought my two boys on a few trips. They can be a big help and makes things fun. They are older but one in the back is in a seat right next to the pin. Don't think I could get all three of my kids in the suv with a pin but admit I gave it serious thought before. Maybe next time I can try to strap down the pin. Not sure that is possible in a suv. Anyone do this?

2 months later
#8392 1 year ago

Love that Space Riders backglass.

2 months later
#8959 1 year ago

Never heard of Super Orbit but looks awesome! Art looks fantastic!

3 months later
#10042 1 year ago
Quoted from ccope247:

Just picked up this beaut last night! My very 1st pinball machine!!!
HUGE THANKS to Dave, aka Cudaman, a fellow pinsider here. Not only did he introduce me to pinside, as well as several conversations covering the basics of the pinball world, he also came out with me to look the game over and helped me break it down, load it, and get it into my house and get her all set up. Such a great guy!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

What a way to start! Nice TZ!

1 month later
#10319 11 months ago
Quoted from Coz:

Picked up this fish tales. Cab is faded, but it’s in good shape. Looking forward to this one
[quoted image]

Same here! FT seems to suffer cab fade the worst. Too bad because I really like the art on this one. Great game. I am surprised you can still find these reasonably cheap. Mine needs a bit of work but look forward to fixing it up. Should be a nice player when done.

20181121_114424 (resized).jpg20181121_180550 (resized).jpg
#10321 11 months ago
Quoted from northerndude:

You can have the whole cab looking like new for a couple hundred bucks if its not beat to crap.

I usually don't care about the cab but FT has such great art and color. Is it possible to redecal a game without taking everything apart? I imagine you need to if sanding, painting, and all that.

2 months later
#10876 8 months ago

900 euros for a TOM!? Sounds like a steal. What's wrong with it?

1 month later
#11336 7 months ago

$1000 for a Whirlwind!? Nice find!

2 weeks later
#11455 6 months ago

Beautiful TZ. Can't beat finding a great game in good condition close to home.

#11507 6 months ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Finally got one of these!
[quoted image]

Backbox light out? I would ditch most of the purple bulbs but still an awesome game. I highly recommend getting a powered subwoofer and colordmd.

2 months later
#12211 4 months ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Potc ce 44 arrived . Delivery guys were so good didn’t make a sound and got into the basement while my wife was still giving baby a bath upstairs . She doesn’t know ! Just the way I like it[quoted image]

Boba Fett knows and doesn't look too happy!

1 month later
#12680 3 months ago

Maids have probably seen crazier stuff lol. I can only imagine.

2 weeks later
#12917 80 days ago

Picked up a nice Whitewater last night from fellow pinsider. Really needed to sell a game before picking it up but cannot pass up opportunity to get such a great game. Love the music on this one and pairs up nicely with Fish Tales.

20190803_184603 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#13035 71 days ago
Quoted from woody76:

Free, yes you read that correctly.[quoted image]

I'll give you twice what you paid for it.

#13137 65 days ago
Quoted from VectorGamer:

Why am I not finding this in the Google Play store?

Only on Apple.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 12.99
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jawjaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside