(Topic ID: 92205)

What machine did you bring home today? Post your pictures!

By MiamiRedSkin

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 14,991 posts
  • 1,615 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by pinostalgia
  • Topic is favorited by 391 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 13,044 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20200218_195655 (resized).jpg
20200217_163111 (resized).jpg
20200217_104308 (resized).jpg
A9F057F6-C253-4F52-B7B4-8994FFBC0CB6 (resized).jpeg
A1E6375A-E8C7-4335-B196-81F52AF5ED22 (resized).jpeg
31B03B55-9CC4-4C91-B3A1-CEE3C7FD963A (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
D02CA9CA-92AE-493E-BC2F-9DC0B89C7962 (resized).jpeg
1FEE4A28-855B-4A95-8435-388BECD93379 (resized).jpeg
D68E5E6A-7221-46A4-885F-4D68834159D3 (resized).jpeg
FCC42538-D563-400E-AB15-5FE7AB710903 (resized).jpeg
20190713_171727_resized (resized).jpg
IMG_3491 (resized).JPG
IMG_3493 (resized).JPG
IMG_3492 (resized).JPG
20190714_163802_resized (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hazmat7719.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10229 1 year ago

I brought home a 1971 Gottlieb Home Run. It was from someone who bought several games as a lot. The back glass is rough. It is dirty and has some electrical issues. I was able to get it to limp into a game, so there is hope. The machine is complete excluding a coin mechanism, coin door coil and coin box. It is a cheap project for my son and I to work on over the next few weeks. He is into baseball and wanted this project.

IMG_3569 (resized).jpgIMG_3570 (resized).jpg
#10231 1 year ago
Quoted from Mopar:

Not a bad bring home. I'm thinking Home Run being the better player of the Gottlieb AAB Wedge
Head baseball themes..

Thank you. It does look like it has many obstacles for such an un-populated field. I am fairly new to to owning pinball machines (under a year), please let me know what AAB means.

1 week later
#10272 1 year ago

I just picked up this Gottlieb 1968 Fun Land. It looks to be complete with no modifications. The cabinet needs some work. I have a project for a later date.

Gottlieb Fun Land Cabinet (resized).jpgGottlieb Fun Land Head Front (resized).jpg
#10274 1 year ago
Quoted from Mopar:

Nice little pick up!
I once considered Fun Park an underrated player (maybe still a little do), but I think it's coming around..

Thanks, I have always liked this machine. It is not in the best shape, but who cares if you are going to play and have fun with it. It was a good price and will be my next project after the Home Run is completed.

2 months later
#11052 1 year ago

I brought home a complete machine (minus coin door parts) 1969 Williams Miss-O today. I have the Cue-T already in the collection and have been looking for it's follow up game. I will post pictures later in the year when the work has been completed.

IMG_3757 (resized).jpgIMG_3758 (resized).jpg
3 weeks later
#11276 11 months ago
Quoted from Pablito350:

Stopped by Lloyd's warehouse sale in Hagerstown this morning to see if there was anything interesting for sale. He posted on his facebook page that he was having a major warehouse clearing out sale.
[quoted image]
There were many rooms, and floors filled with so much stuff from gas pumps and scales to jukeboxes and arcade games!
[quoted image]
Came across a few pins, but nothing we wanted.
[quoted image]
I got lost in the maze deep in the catacombs, and had to "Oh Yeah!" it through a wall to get back, and stumbled upon this!
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
I immediately was taken back by the uncanny resemblance between the monster and myself, and had to have it!
So I bought myself a 1967 Bally Monster Gun EM shooter.
[quoted image]
As soon as I got home I pried open the back to see what makes this thing tick and.....
[quoted image]
.... I actually said aloud "What the fuck did I just get myself into??"
It's a good day.
-Paul

I am heading out there tomorrow morning. The pictures show a lot of good projects.

#11291 11 months ago
Quoted from Pablito350:

There's 10x the amount of machines shown in my pictures for sale. Projects galore! Unfortunately there are only a few project pins. When I left, there was; Millionaire, Spiderman, Diamond Lady, Baseball themed EMs, and a couple of older clapped out EMs.
There were 5 brandy new bingo playfields.
Have Fun!

I picked up the Williams OXO body without the playfield as a parts source. It is beyond repairable.

1 month later
#11792 9 months ago

I picked this project up today. It is now sitting third in line to get working. The last picture is second in line!

IMG_3888 (resized).jpgIMG_3889 (resized).jpgIMG_3890 (resized).jpgIMG_3892 (resized).jpg
#11835 9 months ago
Quoted from plowpusher:

Just got this quick draw. Got me a Dwight Yoakem cd playing while im tryen to get the smoke stains off . Kind of a uphill climb but the simple green seems to be working .
[quoted image]

If you can find it, Zep "spree" or Zep "spirit" works great on smoke stains.

1 week later
#11938 9 months ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Well this ol'girl followed me home today.. can't wait to get it shopped and playing! (With help from a few local pinheads and lot's of cold beeer!)
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I have this game at my house, please let me know if you need any internal pictures.

3 weeks later
#12226 8 months ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Does anyone know how to remove the lockdown bar on this?[quoted image]

Not to derail, is that a "The Chicken Machine" behind the Sea Hunt? I have one and have replaced the capacitors on the sound card.

Chicken Machine Front #2 (resized).JPG
1 week later
#12359 8 months ago
Quoted from timtim:

Thank you guy's for posting these chicken pics.
Something from when I was a kid but didn't remember till these posts
Oh nostalgia, my favorite drug.

That is why I bought mine. I hope that you find one. Coinop warehouse has them sometimes, it might be worth a call.

1 week later
#12412 8 months ago
Quoted from mark532011:

Woohoo. I found a really cheap project pin. Looks like it will be fun[quoted image][quoted image]

Welcome to the "Miss-O" club!

1 week later
#12537 7 months ago

I picked up a 1966 Midway Little League.

IMG_4019 (resized).jpgIMG_4020 (resized).jpgIMG_4021 (resized).jpgIMG_4025 (resized).jpg
#12540 7 months ago

Thanks. The back glass is a little rough, but not in the important spots. The play field is great (except by the bat). I have replaced the rotted power cord and some bad solder connections and it now plays. I will call PBR on Monday to order a schematic, it continually scores and the reels don't stop spinning after the first target is hit.

2 weeks later
#12774 7 months ago

I just picked up a 1967 Williams Touchdown for $99 from an extremely nice man. He just wanted it gone and would have probably given it away. He said it works, I don't have time to look into it, but it is complete. The cabinet has been re-painted and there is one broken plastic. The service repair man made many hack wiring repairs with wire nuts instead of soldered connections. The game won't start as the score wheel is stuck on 500 and won't reset. I will go through it when there is time. I am glad to have one more in the lineup!

IMG_4101 (resized).jpgIMG_4102 (resized).jpgIMG_4108 (resized).jpg
#12779 7 months ago
Quoted from bluespin:

If they used latex paint you should be able to remove the outer paint, with little damage to the original paint. Buy something at your local home improvement store to remove latex paint, and try it around the back of the cabinet. That way if it doesn't turn out well, no one will see it.

Thanks for the heads up, I will try that.

2 weeks later
#12965 6 months ago

I finally found one and it was only a five hour round trip! It needs a cleaning, wax and new rubbers. There is some play field wear, not the end of the world for me on this one.

IMG_4138 (resized).jpgIMG_4139 (resized).jpgIMG_4142 (resized).jpgIMG_4144 (resized).jpg
#12967 6 months ago
Quoted from MikeO:

Looks to be an excellent example.
There is a guy on the EM “Looking for parts” thread needing good scans of 8 Ball plastics. Can you hook a brother up?
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-em-seeking-parts-thread/page/108#post-5136960

Thanks, I sent a message.

#12981 6 months ago
Quoted from o-din:

Damn! 8-Ball is the one 60s Williams that has eluded me. Nice!

I have been looking for one close by for many years. It is not in tip top shape but, I am so glad to have it!

1 week later
#13217 6 months ago
Quoted from wolverinetuner:

Just brought home dueling Star Pool projects[quoted image]

I am on the hunt for one. Have fun with your projects!

2 months later
#13949 3 months ago

A huge thank you to dono , my father and I picked up this project 1966 Williams Full House . I will start the repairs within the next few months.

IMG_4801 (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#14088 3 months ago

I picked up a Williams Full House a few weeks ago and a Williams Star Pool today. The Full House needs some electrical repairs and the artwork re-stenciled on the cabinet. The Star Pool Seems to be working and needs some of the inserts leveled and new rubber.

IMG_4801 (resized).jpgIMG_4805 (resized).jpgIMG_4914 (resized).jpgIMG_4915 (resized).jpgIMG_4916 (resized).jpgIMG_4919 (resized).jpgIMG_4920 (resized).jpg
#14127 3 months ago
Quoted from pzy:

Just got this weird and cool Stern redemption game, Simpsons Kooky Carnival. The hardware is SAM which is nice... just coins instead of pinballs!
Love the Simpsons theming, great art like TSPP[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I played one of these in an arcade recently, it is fun.

2 weeks later
#14322 73 days ago
Quoted from sulli10:

I have gone Marvel crazy.
Picked up Hulk a couple weeks ago.
Iron Man VE today (I like better then the original package). Have a shaker and color dmd ready to go in.
And lo and behold what fell in my lap this afternoon?
DP ? What a stunning pin!!!!![quoted image]

My son would go crazy for a collection like that one! He is 10 and loves pinball. That is a great lineup!
Matt

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
€ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hazmat7719.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside