(Topic ID: 92205)

What machine did you bring home today? Post your pictures!

By MiamiRedSkin

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 28,654 posts
  • 2,297 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by EJS
  • Topic is favorited by 581 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8284 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9525 (resized).jpg
DSC01924 (resized).JPG
DSC01920 (resized).JPG
DSC01929 (resized).JPG
E401A3EA-3BBA-4B16-9F6D-4152FA314772 (resized).jpeg
4A5E26ED-B0C8-43CC-A70B-7D256378ADB9 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240422_205151828.jpg
IMG_2294 (resized).JPG
PXL_20240422_014624665 (resized).jpg
IMG_5605 Large (resized).jpeg
IMG_5587 Large (resized).jpeg
IMG_5204 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5205 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5206 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0388 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider exsquid.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#23446 2 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Two weeks ago this wasn’t even close to being on my radar. Moved one into a friend’s house and loved it. Bought a truck Friday and used it to transport a NIB Monday.
[quoted image][quoted image]

I want one. And never played it before. I just KNOW I would like it.

#23450 2 years ago

A week late but why not might as well join in the fun here.

IMG_6785 (resized).jpgIMG_6785 (resized).jpg
2 months later
#24203 1 year ago

Goodbye Iron Maiden hello Godzilla!!!!

1DF6AF60-1ED3-4FDE-9609-7958A7A635B8 (resized).jpeg1DF6AF60-1ED3-4FDE-9609-7958A7A635B8 (resized).jpeg9A4DE835-67FB-4632-A36A-5105FA8CFA72 (resized).jpeg9A4DE835-67FB-4632-A36A-5105FA8CFA72 (resized).jpeg
#24234 1 year ago
Quoted from Allkai:

Apparently the first machine multiplies, is that right…?

Yes, after everything I get I immediately start looking for another one.....its BAD!

#24236 1 year ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

5 years in and I'm coming up on 100 pins.
Took me awhile to figure out what I liked.

WOW! id need a new house for that many.

#24285 1 year ago
Quoted from BorgDog:

Made a trek down to Next Level Pinball Shop and this followed me home.[quoted image]

That poster....give me!

#24329 1 year ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Time for the suck
[quoted image]

Spent an hour on the GWB yesterday coming back from PA. I feel you man .

3 weeks later
#24485 1 year ago
Quoted from aldrichg9:

Brought home my first pin yesterday.
….and I want more of them already. [quoted image]

bart-and-homer-join-us-409oypc8y7q8kyh7.gifbart-and-homer-join-us-409oypc8y7q8kyh7.gif
1 month later
#24719 1 year ago
Quoted from Zartan:

9.5 hour round trip! Very excited to get her running again!

sick!!!

3 weeks later
#24911 1 year ago
Quoted from Dalewin:

Was able to add a Guardians to the collection. Everyone is loving it. Art blades already in and Wizmod for speakers on order to match the others.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Amazing room!

4 weeks later
#25206 1 year ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Felt the call of the wild and picked up an all-in-one Big Buck Hunter Reloaded! Unfortunately it was way too tall, heavy and scary to safely get down the stairs to my basement (very narrow landing at top of stairs), so it now classes up my home office [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks awesome!!!! Over the last couple of weeks I figured out I cannot move this through the doorway and staircase into my basement so its not in the cards for me anymore. UGH! ah well. Another pin wont hurt. Ill get the BH when i get a house with a garage

Where do you guys get those white sit down Japanese arcade cabinets from?

#25208 1 year ago

I'd look into the panorama unit, as it's not all in one and believe you can take the monitor rails off so it's not so dang tall? I'd confirm with a distro, I used KingPinGames and Christopher was lovely to deal with. Had I known I'd have went for that one!
And I got that Candy clone like 15 years ago on craglist, sadly the monitor busted in a recent move so until I find a replacement it's dead in the water

Ill check that out. But that one still weighs a TON. That's what I'm nervous about. Its already nerve wracking as hell moving a pin up and down.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#25210 1 year ago

Worst case you could get movers! BUT, without the monitor I think the panorama would be pretty close if not lighter than a pin and would work the same with a handtruck etc... my problem with the all in one if it's so tall I can't tip it back far enough to get leverage on the hand truck in my tiny landing @ top of stairs.
But man, this thing is SO fun and worth the extra effort for sure

I'm sure it is, I played it for the first time months ago and just keep thinking about it. Yeah when I'm ready ill ask my distributor more questions about taking it apart and whatnot. Right now I'm laser focused on a RUSH or CCr. Then BH!....wifes going to kill me.

2 weeks later
#25304 1 year ago

Long time been looking at this one. But after a few years finally Star Wars joined the family!

80FB068D-E73F-4ECC-84C4-6E908C2D4EB8 (resized).jpeg80FB068D-E73F-4ECC-84C4-6E908C2D4EB8 (resized).jpeg
#25337 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

My son is 4 and the outfits he chooses are hilarious. He is a good pinball player too, but he loses interest too quickly. He nearly destroyed 3 reactors recently on TNA before his 4th bday. My best ever is 4. But he’s spoiled by having a dad obsessed with pinball who brings different games home for him. So he plays a few games, usually declares the newest pin to be his favorite, then moves on until something else arrives. Next!

Daughter almost 4 , can confirm this.

#25338 1 year ago
Quoted from lowbeau67:

Bought this a month ago from my best pinball buddy.
Sold my life size iron man and had some funds to add another game.
Played this at pincinnatti last year. Fun game and being from Derby City it's a perfect theme.
My buddy reflowed the 40 pin interconnect and she plays great.
Gonna do what I usually do and tear down topside and clean and then touchup and level the inserts with some drip in auto clear and then spray a light auto clear to lock in the touchups.
Had some delamination on backglass starting so I triple thicked to prevent any further damage.
Rebuild pops and flippers and led all lights.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Gave a thumbs up.........for the ALIEN

#25343 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

broke my own 1 pin rule.[quoted image]

Absurd and impossible rule. Congrats man killer game!

#25387 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Thanks so what about locations for the straps ? Are you saying it doesn't matter? I can go across the glass or around the entire thing including the head? I thought there might be some give between the head and the body that would make strapping the head and the body at the same time it and apply pressure to those two pieces a bad idea. Thanks for the quick reply

Go around the head.

#25390 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Thanks so what about locations for the straps ? Are you saying it doesn't matter? I can go across the glass or around the entire thing including the head? I thought there might be some give between the head and the body that would make strapping the head and the body at the same time it and apply pressure to those two pieces a bad idea. Thanks for the quick reply

IMG_2653 (resized).jpgIMG_2653 (resized).jpg

I have to go up and down 3 flights of stairs.

#25397 1 year ago
Quoted from Zartan:

[quoted image]

HAH! that's me and the wife in the hallway across the basement right before we have to get it downstairs.

#25402 1 year ago

That stair case reminds me of,

giphy.gifgiphy.gif
#25410 1 year ago
Quoted from TroyS:

I think I would just hire out to some guys to take it up.

Keeps me young! Haha

#25414 1 year ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

New sterns are pretty lightweight. Should go smoothly. Unless your landing is like mine.
[quoted image]
I have to take the head off…. Adds to the joy of getting a new pin LOL

Oof!!! How is it taking the head off? easy? I've always said I would do it from now on to make it easier moving into the house but I'm always nervous.

#25424 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

I didn't post last night but got it done! Guy came over and with that harbor freight dolly it was quick work!
Thanks so much everybody! Merry Christmas![quoted image]

nice man! looks awesome! How's your back/knees?

#25434 1 year ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

I was supposed to be posting a new pinball pickup today but I got snowed in. All I picked up today was a sore back.

Damn, just looking at that....

giphy.gifgiphy.gif
#25445 1 year ago
Quoted from jesperpark:

Brought this home yesterday. Driving on a 3 lane highway at noon looking like this, -18c (0F) outside, I started thinking I might have a pinball addiction

This is why this place is a blessing AND a curse. Now I NEED a Chiefs jersey. Smh …..

#25483 1 year ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

The things we do for pinball...
-32°C this morning went I left on a 750km journey. -34°C when I showed up at 9:45pm and a half mad wife that I had her helping me dolly it up onto the deck.
1st stop was to my buddy jesperpark who sold me his upgraded to 2022 Golden Tee. I've been wanting one for a while now. Think it will be a great addition to the gameroom. [quoted image]
2nd stop was to pickup a 1 owner, under 1000 play JP pro. Again, I've wanted one since I first played it back in 2019. A pinsider was kind enough to reach out to me when Stern stated taking preorders on JP premiums. I'm so excited! I finally got a Elwin. Not sure how I'm going to sleep tonight in anticipation of getting it setup tomorrow [quoted image]

There's that Chiefs jersey again....Golden Tee is a great break from Pinball, although admittedly I always consider trading/selling mine for another pin. Right now I'm looking at the conversion kit for mine to make it into the "Arcade Collection".

#25494 1 year ago
Quoted from jesperpark:

Yeah I sold Golden Tee to make room for GOTG. I just couldn't get into playing GT enough to keep it

I just don't feel like spending money updating it anymore and finding myself playing my pins WAY more than that thing now. Even if I do sell it it will be chump change at this point since its a 2017. So not sure if its even worth trying.

#25496 1 year ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

For me its about variety. My wife loves to play pool and darts and not so much pinball. We used to play GT in early 2000s and had fun with it. If she doesn't like it, I'll sell it or trade it.

I love it , but I seem to be the only one who does in the house. I like some competition or I get bored easy. Would love a dart board! but no idea where I would put it.

We had one on the closet door near where the TV is but there where too many stray/errant darts from visitors coming over playing getting to close to the goods so we took it down.

#25497 1 year ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

I love it , but I seem to be the only one who does in the house. I like some competition or I get bored easy. Would love a dart board! but no idea where I would put it.

EDIT: I had one on the water closet door but it was too close to the TV and everything else so we just took it down. To many stray/errant darts getting to close to the goods. haha

#25516 1 year ago
Quoted from mmuglia:

Ordered Cactus Canyon on Monday and took delivery today. Art blades, shaker, and a few other mods are on the way. After a few hours of playing, the simplicity of the rules is a breath of fresh air compared to other games in my collection.

What LED's are you using on the bottoms? They look awesome.

2 weeks later
#25619 1 year ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I’m not sure if anything tops my 93-year-old grandmother playing Halloween, walker and all. And loving it.
[quoted image]

You win, close the thread.

#25623 1 year ago
Quoted from Zartan:

People ask why I buy such expensive toys! This is the answer! Seeing someone you love having fun is worth every penny!

Might be weird , but I get more enjoyment sitting back with a beer and watching my family play them more than I do. Don't get me wrong I love playing my games but its just cool watching everyone hang out in your place.

#25639 1 year ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Damn nice lineup! I miss my Frankenstein. That was the first pin I ever owned and it gave me this disease.

#25645 1 year ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Thanks! Frank is definitely a very fun and underrated game. Every time I sold it in the past I regretted it and bought another one. I did a lot of modifications to this one, and finally bolted it to the floor.
[quoted image]

Looks fantastic! I remember i had to "shave" the monsters fingers on his left hand down a little bit because they kept getting stuck on something. Its been so long i dont remember what but i remember having to do that.

4 weeks later
#25925 1 year ago
Quoted from mycarlooksfast:

Picked up this one today. Needs a shop but playfield and cab in great condition. Seller even added a color DMD to sweeten the deal.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

* droooool* This and Bride of Pinbot are the cause of my addiction years ago.

3 weeks later
#26170 1 year ago
Quoted from fabsj82:

First flip of the switch pic Just finished the series with the kiddos 3 weeks before this was offered up. We are loving it.
[quoted image]

such a cool pic!

#26215 1 year ago

Changing it up in the game room.

IMG_5210 (resized).jpgIMG_5210 (resized).jpg
3 weeks later
#26373 1 year ago
Quoted from crazypinballguy:

Made a Win/Win trade to bring this one home today!
[quoted image]

I finally got to play this on location near me. Fun game!!!

1 week later
#26455 1 year ago
Quoted from jesperpark:

Brought my first NIB the other day. Took almost 2 days to get it setup and playing. What was I thinking, waiting so long!?

Damn! loving the colors on that thing!

1 month later
#26630 11 months ago
Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

Not a machine but does gameroom decor count? Got this from dmacy at the Allentown show and finally got it to the basement. Recycled a glass from an old cocktail table arcade game.
[quoted image]

Love it!

4 weeks later
#26781 10 months ago

After a year of drooling over one of these . Last week it finally joined the family!

IMG_7709 (resized).jpegIMG_7709 (resized).jpegIMG_7708 (resized).jpegIMG_7708 (resized).jpegIMG_8086 (resized).jpegIMG_8086 (resized).jpeg
#26782 10 months ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

JP is here today,forgot truck photo[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Awesome, one day id love to get my hands on one of those.

#26787 10 months ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

After a year of drooling over one of these . Last week it finally joined the family!

3 weeks later
#26935 9 months ago

Cactus joined the family yesterday!

0 (resized).jpg0 (resized).jpg
#26937 9 months ago
Quoted from kool1:

Awesome lineup!

Thanks!

#26948 9 months ago
Quoted from Zartan:

Congratulations! One of my wish list pins!

I have a feeling mine will always be stuck in the wishlist hahah.

1 week later
#27024 9 months ago
Quoted from kool1:

With the code finally looking decent I pulled the trigger. Bond is home.

Dude,

200w.gif200w.gif
1 week later
#27086 8 months ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

I may be the only one to buy this twice,Favorite Spinner.[quoted image][quoted image]

I don't care what anyone says, I still want a Premium one day.

1 month later
#27381 7 months ago
Quoted from ViperTim:

My house is tiny, that’s why no pinball machines even fits inside it…
Garage is pretty big though.
(No, all of them isn’t my cars)
[quoted image]

Sell 2 of those and buy 13 machines.

1 month later
#27661 6 months ago
Quoted from pingod:

Venom LE in the house.
Man this game is fast.

This has got to be one of the coolest looking games.

1 month later
#27879 4 months ago
Quoted from stubborngamer:

Check out this beauty I just added to my games room.
It's basically Joust, but with a better theme.
[quoted image]

ordered! My kid is going to love this!

2 weeks later
#27933 4 months ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Arrived yesterday - FF has Been a blast so far and all the buddies love it!

That Maiden looks sick! man I miss mine, one of the stupidest things I've done so far is trade that out.

#27940 4 months ago

After sacrificing all of my cabbage patch kids to CROM he was finally pleased enough so Stranger Things to show up at my house!

0 (resized).jpg0 (resized).jpg
#27963 3 months ago
Quoted from puristish:

CCr for the family. First pin. Got to modding asap with my dad and we’ve loaded it up to the brim.

Good one!!! Congrats!

1 week later
#28017 3 months ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

Star Wars Prem out, Godzilla Prem in[quoted image][quoted image]

Fun game! I miss mine.

1 week later
#28039 3 months ago
Quoted from Boof-Ed:

Moved an LE on a few weeks ago and replaced it with the pro. Happy with the decision.
[quoted image]

Id be hard pressed not to sell my JP Premium for one of these if Stern re runs them. I love it.

4 weeks later
#28227 72 days ago
Quoted from Bmanpin:

Alien LV in the box in the back of the truck and in the garage. Picked it up from distros warehouse today.[quoted image][quoted image]

I wish that said " You now have 2 minutes to reach minimum safe distance".

3 weeks later
#28403 50 days ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

Really excited to add this to the collection. Whoohoooo! We share a birthday

Sick! My GOTG has a build date of my 50th Bday! Ill never get rid of it because of that alone.

1 month later
#28626 8 days ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

cool truck too

I want that truck and a decommissioned M777 artillery cannon for my front lawn.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 65.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 26.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

3,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
O'fallon, MO
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.95
$ 54.96
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 44.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 68.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider exsquid.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-machine-did-you-bring-home-today-post-your-pictures?tu=exsquid and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.