(Topic ID: 92205)

What machine did you bring home today? Post your pictures!

By MiamiRedSkin

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 28,641 posts
  • 2,295 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by PanzerKraken
  • Topic is favorited by 582 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

435071209_440076048595169_956296317004543607_n (resized).jpg
IMG_1459 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1458 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1457 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1452 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1453 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1451 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1450 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1449 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1448 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1446 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1447 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1445 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0327.jpeg
IMG_6671 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6670 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dmbjunky.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#587 8 years ago

Never seen an Af-tor. How does it play?

1 week later
#594 8 years ago

Love that dragon art.

1 week later
#638 8 years ago

I saw that game on CL. Looks great!

#664 8 years ago

Yeah I just read your story, Pecos. Good Luck with the project.

#674 8 years ago

Loved seeing the BBB. I was watching for a zizzle or the pin but haven't seen one in awhile. Thought it be good for little kids to learn on.

#681 8 years ago

How's the WWE LE treatin' ya?

#717 8 years ago

Oh Ok, now it's starting to make sense why Capersville kept showing up in the other thread. Looks like a fun game and I like the backglass. What exactly is the theme? like a North by Northwest vibe?

#718 8 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Brought home an odd ball

Who made Scramble? Looks pretty interesting

#721 8 years ago

I think I may have to try Capersville someday.

#734 8 years ago

Gundam_pilot_ what's the story on that pull? That some really neat stuff you got there.

#743 8 years ago

I love the WOZ vacation pics. lol

#747 8 years ago

YES! Shaq Attaq! Don't see them too often.

#751 8 years ago

I'd like to see footage of all that stuff Gundam has because a lot of it I had never heard of before his post. Those MACs are interesting and I really like horse based arcade games like that grand national. Some of it might be on youtube though, haven't checked yet.

#758 8 years ago

Brought home my first pinball machine

image.jpgimage.jpg

#776 8 years ago

Was that Black Pyramid the one on Craigslist with the art missing on the left side of the cabinet? I was watching that one in case I got a wild hair.

Everytime I see a Centaur, I get lost in the hypnotic art. Awesome.

Nice toppers on Monopoly and Judge Dredd.

#780 8 years ago

Good luck with the repairs. It looks fun. Maybe you'll have to do that mod TNT did with the led moving target.

#782 8 years ago

Hey that is a cool backglass. I think that one lady just got a jackpot. Can you tell if the pins in the backglass are modeled after real pins?

#787 8 years ago

I can't quite make out what you have there pdxmonkey, but I do like the van. Pretty roomy for pins, I assume.

#792 8 years ago

There's a Pro Football available not too far away from me. Those vari-targets look interesting.

#796 8 years ago

The blue one is Frontier?

#797 8 years ago

Wait, that blue one is a Stern. It's not a Stars is it?

#808 8 years ago

Love the Doc and Marty portraits.

#817 8 years ago

Monopoly, is that you?

I love the look of Mustang. Hope to own one someday.

#821 8 years ago

Was it cheap because HUO is kinda standard for sterns.

#824 8 years ago

Yeah I wasn't trolling. I played a Monopoly at Funspot in May on vacation. It's one of the cheaper sterns and if I ever found one (and had the money at the same time) I would definitely buy it. Great find.

#836 8 years ago

You sure do use a lot of wrap ForceFlow.

Hey Woody, is there anywhere close you've seen a monopoly on location?

#840 8 years ago
Quoted from lapean111:

Picked up a Royal Flush today. Backglass is super nice, Playfield and cab are average. Plays fine after a couple of adjustments. Overall very happy with it!

The more important question is; did the cat approve?

#850 8 years ago

Kind of off topic but has there been any kind of mod to the bottom of a machine so you can slide it in and out of a car and not mess up the bottom of the cab. I'm thinking metal L channel.

#869 8 years ago

Hey Pauly, did that Diner come from Bloomington?

#871 8 years ago

What was the deal with that guy? I assume that was the ad on CL. Tell the story. Please

#891 8 years ago

What do those buttons on the lockdown bar do on Riverboat Gambler?

#900 8 years ago

That Judge Dredd looks great. Love the ColorDMD.

#914 8 years ago

I like the cabinet art on that Tropics.

#917 8 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

Not a pinball....but my kiddos are going to love the surpise.

What is that?

#943 8 years ago
Quoted from Reality_Studio:

Got my fourth table, a nicely restored Swords of Fury. Really like this table, one of my favorites

Nice little collection there.

#961 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

A nice HUO Ripley's. The tilt bob was still sealed in a bag.
DSCN3908.JPG

You're a lucky dog. Pun intended.

#971 8 years ago

I have now bought my second machine in two months. It is a rare Bally City Slicker in OKC. I drove over 11 hours and had a little trouble getting it in the Durango. It's pretty dirty and and has a little flaking around the displays on the backglass but it seems to work alright and the playfield is great so I'm pretty excited. I haven't taken any pics so here are some pics from the seller.

$_12.JPG$_12.JPG$_12 (1).JPG$_12 (1).JPG

#987 8 years ago
Quoted from Pahuffman:

Got this really clean Funrise Star Wars. HUO and the previous owner said he just shopped it out. Boards look great too. $10,000 by Christmas I'll bet. 20150925_215324.jpg

Sweet ramp!

#1003 8 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

I recently completed a trade that was in the works for almost 2 years. This was pretty much the only pinball machine that could have pried Star Trek: Next Generation out of my hands. The op wanted my STTNG for years and I have always wanted a LOTR. He did a fantastic job restoring this from the ground up. It has a clearcoated playfield, hammered bronze powdercoat from Back Alley Creations, all new plastics, all the protectors, decals and it has the figures too. I am normally not a big mod or powdercoat guy as I think most of it looks out of place and/or tacky, but this powdercoat job really fits. This is what they should have put on the LOTR LE. Overall the game looks and plays like new. I'm pretty happy and now more people at Mortimer's here will get to enjoy the awesomeness that is STTNG pinball after the op goes through it and puts my old game on route. Win/win.
POST #1000.
3.jpg
2.1.jpg
1.jpg
4.jpg

You look happy in that first pic.

#1007 8 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

I just picked up an Allied Leisure Roy Clark Super Picker

You mean there are two different pins based on Roy Clark THE entertainer? *mind blown*

#1014 8 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Got this two weeks ago can't find a backglass
20150930_180000.jpg 20150930_175948.jpg
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-wtb-special-force-backglass#post-2715448

Be patient. One will become available or you will see one at a show. I like how they made the colors on the generic side art match the game.

1 week later
#1050 8 years ago
Quoted from Taygeta:

image.jpeg
It and T2 were my go to games in the arcades. This game is never leaving again! Got it at an absurd price too.

Like absurd good or absurd bad?

#1066 8 years ago
Quoted from xTheBlackKnightx:

Careful, you have started the pinball ride, that make you end up in "Stage 2" soon.
Stage 2
- Now, its "Hey, this is even better than I remember....."
- Buying spree begins, dependent on monetary funds
- The new collector starts buying machines that do not work, are missing parts, etc.
to save money, or to finance buying more machines
- Collector has to start justifying his actions to his family and wife
- Machines start taking up places in the house that they should not be
- Collector begins thinking about building a "game room" (seriously)
"Been there, done that, bought the T-Shirt"

It sounds like I skipped Stage 1.

#1073 8 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Just picked up an unusual hybrid game--Gottlieb Caveman. There's a code/rule update for this game, which should improve the gameplay drastically.
http://www.flipprojets.fr/CavemanEvo_EN.php
Playfield looks good, but the backglass was badly flaking (if anyone has a good spare to sell, let me know ). The battery basically threw up all over the MPU. But, it's a standard 80A board, so that's not a huge hurdle to replace.

20151010140413908.jpg 20151010140304816.jpg 20151010140322723.jpg 20151010140703681.jpg 20151010141003178.jpg

That's an interesting looking pin for sure.

#1086 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Thanks! I have posted a lot but that number seems a bit exaggerated. Possibly counting every edit as a post as well. I know I rarely if ever made over 20 posts a day let alone 25 every day seven days a week since I've been on here. I guess in the end it really doesn't matter.
Glad you are still enjoying that TronLE. It really was a nice one.

It's been a day since you posted this and you've already posted 31 times. lol

Quoted from Taygeta:

Last pickup for a very long time probably.

Good Luck. I keep telling myself the same thing.

#1088 8 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

If I had a nickel for every time I also said that...

Yeah I bought a pin in August. I bought a pin in September. I'm going to Expo this weekend to buy the lower cabinet of a pin for parts and you just never know...

#1109 8 years ago
Quoted from Bbismuth:

I just got it tonight, so the newness has yet to wear off. I also bought it partly for the cheese factor; however, I can't quit playing it. It has a nice flow to the game progression. Surprisingly fun. It has some weird ideas in it that I've never seen before, namely, the Hot Shot Ramp and the Heat Bumper. I passed on buying a Bad Girls twice now. I kicked myself each time. It will not evade me again!

I played a Hollywood Heat at Expo. It was pretty cool. Of the Premier Gottliebs, they also had Vegas, Gold Wings and Big House. Big House was a standout for me. It had a problem with the ball lock but I loved the cheesy backglass and the playfield toys.

#1131 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Normally I don't buy any machines at Expo. But this year, 2 fell in my lap to cheap to pass up.
Zaccaria Soccer Kings
and
Escape from Lost World
the problem is. My overflow house is now getting over flowed as well. I need to stop having games I like falling in my lap to cheap to pass up.

Was that Mike P's Escape From Lost World or the one in the free play area? That game was fun. I'm going to watch for one of those someday.

#1139 8 years ago
Quoted from Archer600:

Nothing wrong with a few winter projects. Mine just came in!
20151019_221143_resized.jpg

ooOOoo Wipeout

#1150 8 years ago
Quoted from Atlgills:

A friend called me and informed me that someone he knew was cleaning out a warehouse and it had a few pins in it that were going to be smashed and thrown in the dumpster if no one picked them up that day. This is what I collected. 11 total. Yesterday was a good day my friends!
image.jpg
image_1.jpg
image_2.jpg
image_3.jpg
image_4.jpg

image.jpg

That's just crazy. Who does that anymore?

#1154 8 years ago
Quoted from RonB:

Fun week for me.
Stern Stars last Sat. and TWDLE today.
Special thanks to Gribbs for delivering TWD!

IMG_1733.jpg IMG_1727.jpg

Was the Stars from CL? That one was a good deal. Plastics look a little orange instead of red on yours.

#1167 8 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

Ok... Don't laugh
Got a good dealimage.jpg

That has to be one of the worst head designs of all time.

#1179 8 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

You know you have a sickness in this hobby when you start buying duplicates....

I picked up a second City Slicker for parts even though the other one isn't running yet. Have you found a cure for the sickness yet?

1 week later
#1242 8 years ago
Quoted from ibuypinballs:

October was a good month. From a woodrail to DMD's.

005.jpg 054.jpg 013.jpg 040.jpg

Neat looking golf game.

#1248 8 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

He also helped move the machines up a wet hill, in the snow!

It snowed in Arizona? Weird.
That Future Spa playfield is so interesting looking with the pops in the lower playfield. I'd like to play one of those someday.

#1274 8 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Cool thread!

So awesome!!! Nice nab, Pecos!

T-tears.gif
Finally, my family and I made an interstate pick-up for one of my art-grail pins this past weekend:
A HUO 1964 Bally "Hay-Ride" (only 250 produced). *Still beaming*
IMG_9738.jpg
photo-4.jpg
...and for anyone interested in an exhaustive recount of the pick-up:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-art-grail-pick-up-or-a-family-pinball-vay-cay-64-bally-hay-ride

That's one I haven't seen before. You're right though, that art is awesome. Anything special on the cabinet like farm animals?

#1280 8 years ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

I FINALLY get to take part in this thread!
Got my hands on a Double-Shuffle yesterday. I've never seen a woodrail before but man this thing is cool! Everything works and looks to be in decent condition IMO.
Special thanks to Gotguy for his help shedding light on this rare machine.

IMG_5885.jpg IMG_5886.jpg

Looks to be in really nice shape.

#1286 8 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

P.S. After looking at your photos a little closer, it appears as though that Vampire is in great shape, too! I've always wanted to play one of these, but never seen one in person. More accolades on your pick-up!

Ditto. That's a really neat game.

#1325 8 years ago
Quoted from Gundam_Pilot_:

I picked these up over the weekend.
Also picked up an Attila the Hun over the weekend (not pictured).

image.jpeg image_1.jpeg image_2.jpeg image_3.jpeg image_4.jpeg

Those game look cool. If that was the Attila the Hun from CL, I'm glad somebody got it.

#1351 8 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

??? What is with the color DMD ??? YOU working on this ?

It's probably a smartDMD.

1 week later
#1406 8 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

I either have to put the game on its side, unbolt the backbox and slide it down a bit, or just remove the backbox entirely. System 3 and 80B games are monsters.

Are they taller than a 6803? I was trying to figure out what the tallest game was folded up. I had to unbolt the backbox and slide it down on my Bally 6803 in a Durango but the Durango has a sloped hatch which makes the entrance smaller.

#1409 8 years ago

My City Slicker is 33 1/4". So they are pretty close.

2 weeks later
#1480 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Thanks! . The horses are on the track.
DSCN4089.JPG

I love old horse racing themes. That's really cool it has the names of horses on there. Looks like a tough game though. Nudging required.

#1487 8 years ago
Quoted from GoldenOreos:

my next project, got new plastics,ramps,and pf.

Capture.png

ooo, nice!

#1512 8 years ago
Quoted from jmountjoy111:

I will only want one more.

Suuure. Riiight.

1 week later
#1551 8 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

They dont come any cheesier than this...

20151230_192844_(resized).jpg20151230_194232_(resized).jpg

That game is so great.

#1562 8 years ago
Quoted from Jappie:

Well, technically not today... but 2 days ago I picked up this baby! It was posted on Marktplaats (the Dutch Craigslist, sort of) for free pickup and I was the second caller. The seller (Bob) promised to call me back in case the first caller should cancel. So I hung up, thinking 'argh! if only I had seen that ad a few minutes earlier!' A few minutes later though, I get a call from Bob, telling me the first caller has in fact cancelled. (Now who on earth would cancel picking up a free pin?!) But, Bob told me that the machine wasn't free anymore: he did want to have some money for it. Uh ow...
Long story short: I wasn't planning on getting another pin, as my small appartment is already pretty stuffed... But for 50 euro's, who would resist?
I always thought that this is a very underrated (or undiscovered maybe?) title. Probably because it's the successor of one of the all-time classics. This ís Dave Christensen's last piece of art at Bally, though... Plus it's got all the goodness of an early 80's Bally, like multiball and speech. I'm loving it.
Sadly, the backglass is flaking on the underside. Luckily, I have a spare one that looks a lot better. The playfield is pretty nice. Has mylar, but has some wear in places without it. And some idiot attached the Little Demon with too long screws.
Although very risky, I'm planning on taking the mylar off and clearcoating it. In my opinion, the Christensen artwork on this playfield should shine like the backglass does.
Above all, I'm a very happy camper. This hobby does keep you busy, doesn't it?

FB2_playfield_(resized).jpg$_85_(resized).JPGFB2_klein_(resized).jpg

Great Find!

#1579 8 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Happy New Year to me!
Brought this bad boy home today. My son loves it!

IMG_20160101_151820_(resized).jpg

Well it looks like you beat me to it. How was Mr. MacDonald? He seemed like a nice fella. The game looks pretty cool.

#1593 8 years ago
Quoted from DrScoops:

I barely had the heart to tell her.

But you did. lol

#1602 8 years ago
Quoted from Piratedan200:

Lucked out on this one, grabbed it for free a couple days ago from a family friend whose parents bought it new back in the early 80s and didn't want it anymore! Little bit of playfield wear, backglass is in mint condition. Powered it up last night, and everything seems to be working (aside from a few blown lamps) except for the solenoids.

20160105_194559_(resized).jpg20160105_194614_(resized).jpg20160105_194714_(resized).jpg

Nice. Free is always good.

2 weeks later
#1682 8 years ago
Quoted from jmountjoy111:

Picked up this corvette project today. Sound and DMD both turned out to be easy fixes. It is a reimport and has a ton of hacks. Should be a decent game when done though.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

Was this the project on CL? If I remember, that had a decent price.

2 weeks later
#1725 8 years ago
Quoted from ltd73:

20160210_073657_(resized).jpg20160210_075914_(resized).jpg

What's on that playfield?!

#1732 8 years ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

Williams Star Light
I guess they only made 100 of these

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

I played this at Expo and really enjoyed it. I would love to find one but probably not likely going to happen. Was there a known reason why so few were made?

#1784 8 years ago
Quoted from Fishbeadtwo:

1975 Chicago Coin Super Flipper. Not "real" pinball but pretty dang cool just the same.....

IMG_0601_(resized).JPG

That's really cool.

1 week later
#1839 8 years ago
Quoted from Black_Knight:

Busy afternoon.
Now I have too many projects.

image_(resized).jpeg

Genesis and Evel Knievel?

Edit: Now I see the Power Play backglass. Why is there a fleur-de-lis on the cabinet?

#1843 8 years ago
Quoted from Slate:

Been looking for this and came up on CL today. Was surprised the CAB is 9 and the backglass is 9 and PF is 8.
Some small wear around a hole. Super dirty but looks promising.
Just bought it inside.

IMG_0663_(resized).JPGIMG_0664_(resized).JPG

There's been one on CL around here and I've really wanted it. Great looking game.

Quoted from Captive_Ball:

Canada Vs. Chicago Blackhawks

So a fleur-de-lis stands for Canada? I never knew that.

1 week later
#1884 8 years ago
Quoted from pinster68:

image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

That thing looks really clean. It looks like you're a bit of a Gottlieb fan.

#1938 8 years ago
Quoted from Adrian:

G'day to everyone form Perth Western Australia, well I'm a Gottlieb fan and had the opportunity to bring home this gem. The backglass is a perfect 10/10 I thought it was a translight however it's original. The machine is Australian delivered and the guy I purchased from has had it for 25 years. The displays come on but machine doesn't boot up. It's a shame that there's so much wear on the playfield. I'm intending to keep this so if any pinside members know where there maybe a better playfield please pm me, I know that Steve Young sold a NOS last year so if the person who bought it is out there please contact me.
Adrian

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

There's a lot of solid colors on that playfield. Surely someone could restore the playfield down there.

#1948 8 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

I keep tryin' to figure out what title that is behind you. Regardless, great pic. As was already mentioned...

I think it's a Pharaoh but I'm not not sure either.

#1951 8 years ago
Quoted from dementedwarlok:

20160308_112035_(resized).jpg

Nice Jeep by the way. I'm getting ready to haul a pin in my Jeepster. Not as easy as folding seats down but not too hard to pull seat out.

1 week later
#2028 8 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

I picked up a beautiful Stars, and a Galaxy this weekend...
I had to place them in 2 separate places, but now I have the trifecta

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

I don't think Stars will fit between Galaxy and Meteor.

That backglass looks great. The planets disappeared on mine.

That playfield looks awesome Nimble. I can see the reflection of the bg. I have a real itch to completely restore mine.

#2031 8 years ago
Quoted from dothedoo:

Bought at the TPF swap meet:
Stern Hot Hand (I have a very nice playfield at home)
2 Stern Lectronamos with good glass
Gamatron NOS playfield (will go in one of the Lectronamo cabs)

IMG_7682_(resized).JPGIMG_7688_(resized).JPGIMG_7683_(resized).JPGIMG_7699_(resized).JPG

That's a dream pull for me. Love me some classic Sterns and would love to have a Gamatron.

#2032 8 years ago

Love Never Dies.

2016-03-23-211047_(resized).jpg2016-03-23-211047_(resized).jpg

1 week later
#2076 8 years ago

I hope to get my basement ready for pins someday.

#2123 8 years ago
Quoted from skywalker:

1st EM, hopefully i can sort it out

003pro_(2)_(resized).JPG003pro_(1)_(resized).JPG003pro_(3)_(resized).JPG

There's one of these in Chicago. Interesting layout.

2 weeks later
#2227 7 years ago
Quoted from Skypilot:

image_(resized).jpeg

Despite my dislike for GOT's art, that LE cab looks pretty great.

#2235 7 years ago
Quoted from Zukboy2002:

Picked up 3 this weekend all in good shape too. I'm super stoked

I love your metal siding in the game room.

#2239 7 years ago

Not sure if this truly qualifies, but I decided to pull out my AGBGoWT from storage after a LONG time. (NIB overstock purchase).
Not much play on this game, put maybe 250+ games on it, folded it back up, shrink wrapped it and got crated.
"Dial in" via burn test and tech overhaul required on this game, even when it came from the factory.
"Bulletproofing" is a better term, and I still need to add some tweaks to protect the playfield. It can be be a little wonky if you just fire it up, not in the electronics per say, but more about playfield switch design, not to mention the game has not been played in nearly a decade.
20160427_032210_(resized).jpg

I played this game at the Ohio show for the first time. It was pretty cool. I loved the drum feedback in the flipper buttons.

#2274 7 years ago
Quoted from blimpey:

Just got my Spidey VE.

I've heard of kids who like to play with boxes but that's a little ridiculous.

#2297 7 years ago
Quoted from Star_Gazer:

Got this one from my local pawn shop, a Zaccaria Circus! Delivered yesterday. Although the cabinet has got some scratches the playfield is in mint condition, looks like it straight from the factory in Italy!

Very nice

#2321 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

A little glue and the cabinet should be good as new.
There is a lot of work to do, but I know of less than five of these in existence. Been looking for one for a while and never thought I'd find one at all, let alone one with a decent playfield, let alone a brand new backglass. Back to work...

That's a cool looking game.

#2324 7 years ago

I'm really wanting a gottlieb of that era

#2331 7 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Picked up a mini cycle in Allentown!

Wow. That's one of a kind.

#2381 7 years ago

Joined the EM club today. It also might have been my first bargain. That might be tough pic to guess from.

#2383 7 years ago

Or Bally

#2386 7 years ago

It a Gottlieb Super Spin. Backglass is great. It has a few mice nests but has the books, coin box, and key. All for 60 bucks. Guy said he had 30 calls after I talked to him. Stand-up guy. I forgot to ask his name. I can't wait to tear into it.

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#2387 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballocks:

Super Spin. Nice pick up. Paw prints at no extra charge.
A free Taxi?!? Wow.

Did you read the rule card or are you that good?

#2395 7 years ago

What kind of shape is the Car Hop? I've never played one but it looks cool.

#2405 7 years ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

Williams Star Light. One of only 100 made. $3k. Plays perfectly

That game is really fun.

1 week later
#2456 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

A lot less time than it's taking to find an Eager Beaver. That Arrow Head is a real gem too. If you research that title you will find there aren't too many of those left in the world either. I got it working yesterday and it is a great playing game. As good as it looks.

That Struggle Buggies looked awesome. I love the yellow score reels. The art on Big Deal was pretty cool too. What was the alt backglass you were talking about?

4 weeks later
#2675 7 years ago
Quoted from Slim64:

Haha. You're close.
Star Light

Seems like I've seen a lot of Star Lights this past year. Very cool pin.

1 week later
#2734 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

This lovely San Francisco was delivered a few days ago

I love that oriental fella.

What's with the backglass? Is that a dial of some sort?

#2737 7 years ago
Quoted from MFdePaulaJr:

My first Willians game! Delivered yesterday.
NGG - No Good Gofers or like my wife says NGS - Not Good Shape

I've never seen a light board like that. Was that something done for overseas games?

#2741 7 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

What? The back box light board?, that's pretty common with wpc games

My BSD has the light board on a hinge. I've never seen one attached to the backglass like that.

1 week later
#2795 7 years ago
Quoted from StratDoc:

A really, really nice Black Hole.

I've never looked at a Black Hole from the top straight down. Those streaks around the sides going towards the middle really look cool.

#2806 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

They are in the satellites that light up on the mirrored backglass.

That is really cool. I love little easter eggs hidden in art.

#2819 7 years ago
Quoted from DoubleDanger:

This beauty! Such a fun player!

I love, love, LOVE that game. So much fun.

#2842 7 years ago

I brought home Hook yesterday. Great transaction with agodfrey. 7 hour total drive in the Jeepster. I should've took the top off but there was a small chance of rain.

IMG_0120_(resized).JPGIMG_0120_(resized).JPG

#2847 7 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Picked up a project T2 at Pintastic. Wasn't able to get good pics until I dragged it out today.
It's missing the boards and quite a few other parts, but I've been gathering the missing pieces, and should be able to end up a with a complete game. I'm just hoping the transformer works....fingers crossed

Looks like quite the project. Good Luck.

1 week later
#2903 7 years ago
Quoted from pinballrockstar:

Didn't quite fit my c class, but got luci home in one piece,does anybody know how many units of these are made?

Ha! It looks like she's crawling out of the van.

#2912 7 years ago

I found this in KY for a reasonable price. I learned a couple of lessons on this trip. When I called about it I talked with the wife but when I got there I was mostly talking to the husband. I was trying to make chit chat while we were moving a treadmill in the way. I asked him simple questions like if he played it much, how long he had it, and where did he get it from. Then I asked if he remembered what he paid for it and he said he didn't even know what his wife was selling it for. I said the price and he stated oh they definitely paid more for it. That was when I put the money on the pool table and put it into high gear to get that thing loaded.

Lesson: Don't make chit chat.

It's in great shape. They think they only turned it on a handful of times. They never cleaned the playfield and I was wincing when the lady did a small playthrough cause the ball looked rusty. I know it's not a great pin but I think it will make a good beginner pin for my parents. It might be neat to take to shows too.

IMG_0199_(resized).JPGIMG_0199_(resized).JPG

#2915 7 years ago
Quoted from TenaciousT:

So dmbjunky - What kind of pinhauler is that ? Old Jeepster ? Scout ?

Yep. A Jeepster Commando. I got pulled over by a lady sheriff about 40 minutes from home. I was going a little fast but it was after midnight. She just gave me a warning. It must have been my charm.

1 week later
#2970 7 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Any time you're ready Bill........you know the address! And bring freddy so he can start to point out imperfections or what he doesn't like about it. Hahaha. He always enjoys my "monster" line up.
A better pic now that it's out of stand by mode and in part of the collection. Original owner had incans in it, even under the PF inserts. So I started LED'ing the crap out of it last night.

I would like one to put next to my BSD.

#2982 7 years ago

I didn't know Segasa made a version of Gamatron. What's the story there? Is that just the overseas version of Pinstar's?

#2985 7 years ago
Quoted from Luzur:

Spanish version for Europe, got a manual with schematics (waterdamaged and abit moldy though..)with it too, which says "Madrid Espana" on it.
http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=3116
Im been working all day today with cleaning and fixing it up, it had a ratnest on the speaker in the back, so the speaker is dead (anyone know if a 4 ohm speaker can be put in its place? only one i got at home atm), been soldering all the boards and general cleanup, also the cabinet have some waterdamage in the back right corner (it came without legs actually, so i guess people been storing it right on the floor for years)+ all the corners are showing a gap, so i got some cabinet work to do, too bad Segasa used that pressed sawdust/wood planks when making the game, feels like the only solution is dipping the whole cab in glue...
Also, the Backglass is is kinda horrid condition, anyone have a nice big pic of a good one so i can make a translite?
The Dodge City pinball is gonna have to wait until Gamatron is done and up and running, it just buzz when you plug it in, cant find a ON/Off switch onit so i guess its one of those with the kick switches?

At first glance I liked that wood grain showing through on the cabinet, then I noticed that it was pressed wood. It would be neat to remake the cab with oak plywood or something similar and paint over it so the grain shows through.

#2988 7 years ago
Quoted from HoneyBadger:

Very happy to bring this home today!

Cool Dragonfist. Always liked that game. The apron sticker is pretty neat too.

#2993 7 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

Our son's babysitter's mom wanted it gone when she heard I was in to pinball. Needs some work as something as yet to be determined is cooking some transistors but it is in excellent physical condition as it has been in her basement since 1997

Whoa that sounds like a deal. I don't want to ask the price but did you make out like a bandit?

#2999 7 years ago
Quoted from ts4z:

Got this EBD last month. Well, not exactly: I got two EBDs from a friend, and he wants one back. I get to keep all the bad parts, including this custom painted cabinet. After I finish swapping, all I need is a backglass, a new playfield, a few plastics, a computer, a steam cleaner, a set of stencils, paint, a bumper cap, legs, head bolts, the lock mounting plate in the head, all the rubber rings, and a ball.
But a manual was included! Missing some pages, better get one of those, too.

That's a one of kind cabinet there. I'd shoot clear over the top of it and call it good.

1 week later
#3044 7 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I want to bring this game home to continue the vampire line up.......badly. Good luck finding one though.

We need to take a trip out of country to search for hard to find pins. I want some Brazilian Taito pins so badly.

#3046 7 years ago
Quoted from bobnatlanta:

This the Drac PF after a quick cleanup. I'm pleased enough with the outcome that I'm seriously considering leaving it as-is. Upper pf wear and some key lines need work. Other than that....I know I'm going to play the heck out of it while I make up my mind.

Some of the best playfield art. It's inception-like with wings forming mouths and such.

#3082 7 years ago
Quoted from Troutfarm:

Scored this FS walking distance!

The game looks great. It's a shame about those burn marks on the bumper caps.

#3086 7 years ago
Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

Gigi, 1963 Gottleib EM
Operational status unknown. Probably just needs a fuse. $100
Very dirty but looks like it will clean up well.

Playfield and backglass look pretty good. I like the way they spell "Speshul".

#3109 7 years ago

Original,plus the first time i see the boob decal ?
Back in the day, the boobs were too exposed and the decal was optional
Lol
Silly people

If I had an Elvira, I would have the decal on. It's such an interesting story. Did Scared Stiff have a decal too?

#3111 7 years ago

lol I skimmed right over that.

#3149 7 years ago

Nice Apron.

#3166 7 years ago
Quoted from rygar:

Picked up a DM for a song today. I saw an add and was the first one to talk to the seller. The translite is faded and it has a damaged CPU board from the leaking batteries. DMD is also gone and backbox decals are not the best. Playfield id dirty but in good shape otherwise. The seller was surprisingly honest with his description and he said that he replaced the fuse and that it did blew immediatelly so it was not the usual"probably just a fuse talk" .

Hopefully you can get that thing running. It will make a nice project.

#3187 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

It's time to get ready for the Halloween season. Love never dies.

What in the world?

I know you've had a lot of pins O-din, have you ever owned a Dracula? I think it's a pretty cool game but I don't know if it'll be your cup of tea.

#3189 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I've never had a Dracula before. I have had just about every other DMD I ever wanted at one time or another. I've played BSD in the past and told myself if I ever found a nice one, I'd consider picking it up.
After seeing the condition of this one, I didn't hesitate. The guy had it for years in a very dark room so there is no fade, and also very little signs of use period. I need to thoroughly go thru it and shop it as it looks like it hasn't been done in years.
We'll play it for a while, and as soon as I'm done with my Earthshaker, it will go into the back room for the whole treatment. I don't care if it's 20 years old or 60 years old, when I'm done it will be clean and mean.

I hope you like it. It reminds me of early SS games rather than a DMD because of the score based gameplay instead of mode based. There are only a handful of shots but the tension comes from trying to keep the ball alive. The outlanes are hungry and with lightning flippers if you make a flipper error say bye-bye.

#3194 7 years ago
Quoted from BALL_LESS1:

I bought this Bounty Hunter over a year ago, just managed to pick it up. It appears to be in pretty good shape, haven't even plugged it in. The PO said they haven't used it in many years. I just unloaded it,have to hit the road back to Kansas.

Very cool

#3217 7 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

Picked up a nice undocumented HUO Cue Ball Wizard. First time trying to fit a pin in something that wasn't my 15 passenger bus.

My parents really liked that game when they went with me to LAX. I kinda would like to find them one someday.

1 week later
#3299 7 years ago
Quoted from Zenomorp:

Picked up a BOP in KC last weekend. Got it all torn down, cleaned, waxed, problems fixed, back together, and all good to go...
-) New locks
-) New glass (original glass was badly scratched)
-) New legs and bolts (originals were badly corroded)
-) New flippers (originals were cracked)
-) New flipper buttons (originals were faded and dirty)
-) New flipper coils (originals were weak)
-) Flipper rebuilt kit for both flippers
-) Full black rubber kit
-) New rear glass retainer (original was broken)
-) New flipper leaf switches (originals had corroded pads)
-) Full teardown, cleaning, and playfield waxing.
-) Painted the black areas around the back box
-) Replaced all burned out bulbs
-) Replaced some missing screws
-) Adjusted four switches that were not registering

I was eyeing the Double Dragons. Pretty cool to have the pair.

Quoted from bkbirge:

El Dorado, cab shows the years but playfield is nice...

I had to laugh at the 3" upper flipper.

#3329 7 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

My issue is going to be figuring out which one to keep. Realistically, I only have room for six machines in my current gameroom. I just don't think keeping both Hardbody and BMX will be a long term option. Going to have fun with them side-by-side for now, but I really think that's the reality of the situation. The timing is just odd with my recent post about never selling Hardbody. The odds of a BMX coming up for sale locally seemed astronomical.

If you decide to sell one, I'd be willing to buy either one.

#3333 7 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

she proposed. i said yes.

I know where there's a pretty beat up Bride. I would love to pick it up and put Dutch's 2.0 inside but the guy want too much.

#3345 7 years ago
Quoted from tp:

Scored this on fri, unfortunately had to let the rbion go to get it.

I've never played Avengers but that's a downgrade to me. Love RBION.

2 weeks later
#3433 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Ripley's is great. It's one of those machines I sold but had to get back. The other is Dirty Harry that I picked up yesterday. However this time it has a drop target.

I can't find the drop target.

#3468 7 years ago
Quoted from Milltown:

The ol 65 van loves hauling machines .. hearts and spades cocktail...

Show us the outside of your van.

#3478 7 years ago

That tiny window behind the passenger door is really cool.

#3525 7 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

10.5 hrs drive on a weekday to pick up this little guy. Got home at 1:30am just dumped the thing in the garage and hit the sack.
combo le HUO for less than $3800. I couldn't resist. It does need a touch up in the cab but otherwise really nice.
I had to take the head off which will be fun putting back together tonight.

I played it in a noisy arcade but I wondered if the soundtrack was comparable to Tron. I know it's no Daft Punk but from what I could hear it sounded pretty good.

#3537 7 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

That's probably the nicest Flash cab artwork I've ever seen.

That's what I was surprised by as well.

#3543 7 years ago
Quoted from doompin:

Picked up these two last week. Really excited about the Firepower. The Galaxy Ranger may end up a coffee table. Pretty nice play field but the rest of it not so much.

I'm not sure if I've seen Galaxy Ranger. That and Captain Fantastic have pretty good art packages for home pins.

#3567 7 years ago
Quoted from Tazmani:

Road trip to Bedford Indiana yesterday netted a pretty nice 1974 Magnotron. CL ad - I got there first!
I corralled my 28 year old son and we spent 6 hours of quality time driving there and back.
Machine $250 - burgers $15 - experience - Pricele$$

I hate you. You came right in my back yard and stole a pin out from under me. Why don't you stay in your own state where the pins flow like wine and the women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano?

Good find.

#3573 7 years ago

Even Little Chiefs need love...
IMG_0232 (resized).JPGIMG_0232 (resized).JPG
IMG_0234 (resized).JPGIMG_0234 (resized).JPG
IMG_0233 (resized).JPGIMG_0233 (resized).JPG

It's pretty grimy. Looks like something was spilled down the front. All of the red from the cab and backglass is faded. The Williams cabs of this era are pretty crappy. It's flaking off everywhere. I'm gonna see if I can get it running again. The layout looks interesting.

I bought it a couple of months ago. It was at a yard sale a guy was having less than 10 minutes from the house. He had five arcade games, Little Chief, DK Jr. mini, Super Pac-Man, Afterburner Climax Standard, and an EM Bingo. None of them worked. Super Pac-Man would turn on but the screen didn't work. He said it did earlier that day. The bingo was in pieces and I decided to let that one go. He wanted $150 for Little Chief and $150 for Super Pac. The other games didn't have prices and were in the back of this big building he had stuff piled into. I gave him an offer of $300 for the four games. He said unprompted he would throw in an Apple II computer I was also looking at that was priced at $10. So for $290 I got 4 games.
IMG_0240 (resized).JPGIMG_0240 (resized).JPGIMG_0236 (resized).JPGIMG_0236 (resized).JPGIMG_0238 (resized).JPGIMG_0238 (resized).JPGIMG_0235 (resized).JPGIMG_0235 (resized).JPG
Today I had a day off and decided to bring them home though the Afterburner would have to wait because I didn't know how to take it apart and it wouldn't fit in the Jeepster still together. I brought the two arcades first and then the pin. The coin door on the Super Pac was padlocked shut so I reached around from the back and loosened the bolt by hand. Imagine my surprise to look in the coin box and find this.
IMG_0231 (resized).JPGIMG_0231 (resized).JPG
Final tally. 94 bucks even. Who says you can't make money buying arcades.

I'm starting to think I need to go pick up that Afterburner real quick.

#3617 7 years ago
Quoted from Bud:

A tight fit, but restoration pins anyway

Those cabs look pretty decent. Did you find them local?

#3624 7 years ago
Quoted from Bud:

No, had to go to Nashville

You should have waited one weekend and you could have went to the Grande Ole Gameroom Expo.

2 weeks later
#3780 7 years ago

Well I wouldn't say Baywatch has great animations. The terrible video rips are a negative to me but the original dot animations are pretty good.

#3798 7 years ago
Quoted from caponian:

I thought this is a good opportunity as a long time reader to make a first post.
Super happy about finding this White Water only half an hour away. It's not working properly at the moment but everything is there and in decent shape.

One of my favorites.

#3801 7 years ago

Was there a multiplayer Skyjump?

#3830 7 years ago

Was it restored? The cab looks amazing. It's a pretty fun game. I played it at Expo.

1 week later
#3855 7 years ago

The only thing I came up with when searching Porto on IPDB was a Portuguese manufacturer named Irmacor. If there are no pics of it on IPDB, be sure to submit them. What's that thing on top of the backbox?

#3862 7 years ago
Quoted from nikpinball:

Definitely the most interesting and rarest i've ever managed to acquire and ive got it working (sort of). Special thanks to Forceflow for this one.

What is that contraption in the right corner? Who's the manufacturer?

1 week later
#3935 7 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

I did get Travel Time strapped down when I got home but I still haven't figured out what that hand crank thingy is for. It only turns about 300 degrees?? Is this supposed to be for final tightening/locking in place?

I'm guessing this is a standard refrigerator cart. The strap goes around and through the buckle. It has to go in the buckle a certain way and then you pull to take the slack out while keeping the item tight against the cart. The final tightening is done with a half turn of the crank.

Quoted from jsyjay:

A nice Johnny Mnemonic and my grail driver, GTI Club

A Konami racer? You sir, are a connoisseur of drivers.

#3951 7 years ago
Quoted from PM_Jeremy:

After seeing another pinsider get one of these I researched the heck out of this machine (even purchased the pinball arcade version). I remember playing it on location back in the day but that was about it. Thanks to those who helped locate this nice example. It's fits nicely next to my JY (quirky & colorful).

Some people don't like it but I thinks it's a fun game.

JY, though, is a dog.

1 week later
#3977 7 years ago
Quoted from davej:

Here is what we got a few days ago, not a pinball but fits the look of the diner theme in the basement.

I've seen some of them for sale. Is it fun? The cab design is pretty awesome. I remember well when bowling alleys used to have projectors to manually write your scores.

#4018 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Wow. FH is my ultimate grail. If it could only have one game it would be FH. The GOAT!! Congrats.

I've learned to love that game and want one bad. I had the chance to buy a beater but I just couldn't over pay for it. Maybe I should contact that guy again and see if he's come down.

Great looking FH!

#4035 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Nice a prototype/sample one.... ive always wanted to own a jy but can never find a nice condition one with a decent price.

How can you tell a sample/prototype on JY?

1 week later
#4114 7 years ago
Quoted from Underspin:

Bought this on eBay a few days ago. Days went by after I paid and heard nothing from the seller despite repeated requests for information. Finally started getting 1-5 word texts spread 1-2 hours apart (if you've had this happen you know how aggravating it is). We set a pickup time. I drove 3 hours and was there on the dot. He hadn't gotten out of bed yet. Ice was on the stairs leading out of the house. The silver lining is the kid and his family were nice and helpful and I didn't kill myself going down the stairs.
Why drive 3 hours for a Blue Chip? Grand Rapids MI to Chicago is a routine trip for me so I don't think in terms of hours. It's just "a drive." Also, it's the first EM I ever worked on years back, love the colors and surprisingly fun gameplay for a machine with no drop targets.

I love Blue Chip.

1 week later
#4188 7 years ago

Anybody know what this is? I saw one on another forum and while checking CL last week for something else I found one for sale. It was a eight hour total drive but it's pretty awesome.

IMG_0368 (resized).JPGIMG_0368 (resized).JPG

#4193 7 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Congrats. You have a wrapped box.

You're close. It's a 1982 RCA front projection TV. The front part folds down to reveal a projector aimed towards the viewer at a mirror. That mirror puts the picture on what I think is a plastic reflective screen. I actually don't have anything to play on it at the moment but it's pretty awesome. 50 inch screen for cheap.

Not a pin but I wondered if anyone would recognize it.

IMG_0374 (resized).JPGIMG_0374 (resized).JPG

#4197 7 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

That's crazy! That was my first thought , but thought nah also, they used one to play Mario bros on "halt and catch fire"

It was this or Sony coffee table projector. They were both around the same price and same place.

#4200 7 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Do you guys/gals want me to keep posting my pin pick-ups or are these same old, same old?

Post everything. In the words of Aerosmith (and I'm singing this terribly like Steven Tyler), "and I don't want to miss a thaaang."

#4252 7 years ago

Space harriet is what I'm calling that game from now on.

#4264 7 years ago
Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

Not super into this era of machines, but couldn't pass this one up. Pictures just after a wipe-down with Novus 1/2. Game is missing MPU - any cheap options to replace it?

Meteor's a great game. Can you use Alltek boards for it?

#4273 7 years ago

Mmm...Victory.

Checkpoint 1! Checkpoint 2! Checkpo...

Love the music.

#4291 7 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Brought home a Gorgar yesterday! Machine #2

GORGAR SPEAKS!

I love Gorgar.

1 week later
#4344 7 years ago

"Don't try this method to safely bring your new game home."
(Unless you like Mr. Backglass 'sad face')
This actually was not a joke, the owner thought he could somehow make it work.
Who am I to argue?
(More shaking heads and shrugs on my behalf)

What in the...

Did he break anything? Did you successfully show him how to put a game in transport position?

#4354 7 years ago

I've seen the video on The Goonies but I can't remember. What game was that a retheme of?

#4371 7 years ago

Awesome. I've admired Zaccaria's Combat for awhile. Such a great looking game like a lot of Zacs.

#4381 7 years ago

Wow. My '67 Jeepster V6 has more power than a Delorean. Now to find a flux capacitor...

#4399 7 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Joined the Wrestlemania club this weekend. I got it for a sweet price and within driving distance. It was hardly played so it looks brand new, the code was never even updated on it. I've always had a soft spot for the game and it is tough as nails to get through, which is what I look for in a home game. Excited to see how long it takes the win the championship. My biggest decision now is to go with the Divas or regular translite. I know what I would pick, but I'm pretty sure the wife will see differently.

I always hated the term Divas and that stupid butterfly belt. Back in my day....

#4405 7 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Yeah, I would have loved the classic version of wrestling on the LE, but I wasn't going to spend the dough to get one. I think we need an alternate GLOW translite instead of the Divas one.

Being from IN, I was a POWW kid myself. I watched that before the age of five.

#4464 7 years ago
Quoted from egyptrus:

Just picked this one up. Pretty tough to guess with it covered so I'll just tell you what it is. Got a minstrel man today. A bit older than what I normally collect but figured why not.

Can you post more pics? That game is really neat. If I remember right it has some really cool stand ups.

#4502 7 years ago
Quoted from jkroeck25:

My second NIB purchase. I need to watch the movies now.

There's really no need. The last one is the only half decent one.

#4530 7 years ago
Quoted from jkroeck25:

I want a 1980 Stern in the collection next.

Old Sterns are really great.

1 week later
#4554 7 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

I still have to read the manual to figure out how to load the balls into the pin

You put them in the coin return. The machine will suck them into place.

1 week later
#4586 7 years ago

And throw my kids in the flatbed if i need to go somewhere

That's what Dad did with us.

#4623 7 years ago
Quoted from SLCpunk2113:

Finally get to post on this thread. Bought a Gold Wings for $250 bucks. My first full size pin and my first project pin. The ceiling is too low for the topper but it will do for now. First order of business, ground mods, clean, wax, LED, and rubbers.

Does it have the air raid siren?

1 week later
#4717 7 years ago
Quoted from Pahuffman:

Didn't get good pictures, but I rescued this Harlem Globetrotters from a shed over the weekend. Backglass is pretty ratted, but the playfield has full mylar and will clean up really nicely. Cab is so-so but solid.

That playfield is awesome.

2 weeks later
#4851 7 years ago
Quoted from Milltown:

The 65 g10...

Here's the pics he posted earlier in this thread of his van.

2 weeks later
#4958 6 years ago
Quoted from wylcot:

Found those two last weekend for €1200.
Not the best deal I've ever done, but at least, I'll be able to fix my #bonebusters with these two other 80b.
Victory is very clean, apart from cabinet, and works correctly.
Robo-War is a wreck but works fine.

What's the game with the big eyeball?

1 week later
#5102 6 years ago

I want to see someone tilt a Hercules.

#5116 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Brought home this Super Nova last night. Last game that Geaorge Molentin ever did the artwork on. He must have been pretty old by then but it still looks way cool to me.
From what I can tell it's been dead in the water for years. I'm always up for a challenge and after doing a little work on the mpu it now boots up and works for the most part. Still more to do, but I've got the time. Game Plan reminds me of working on Yugos back in the day.

I've always liked the art on that game. Pretty cool.

1 week later
#5176 6 years ago
Quoted from Bugsy:

I get blisters on my finger tips...

I read this in Ringo's voice.

5 months later
#7002 6 years ago

I love Star Light. It's a fun game.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Playfield - Other
System-J

5,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Chittenango, NY
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
DevilsMuse Arcade

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Charlotte, NC
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Rockford, IL
$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 119.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 18.95
8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Venice, FL
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dmbjunky.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-machine-did-you-bring-home-today-post-your-pictures?tu=dmbjunky and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.