(Topic ID: 92205)

What machine did you bring home today? Post your pictures!

By MiamiRedSkin

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 28,636 posts
  • 2,294 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 31 hours ago by Wildbill327
  • Topic is favorited by 582 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0327.jpeg
IMG_6671 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6670 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6668 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4118 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0219 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0224 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0218 (resized).jpeg
20240416_122827 (resized).jpg
20240416_122417 (resized).jpg
20240416_123832 (resized).jpg
IMG_1980 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1953 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1954 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0550 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider apinballwiz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4562 7 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

Scored a sweet Paragon for $1700 and Frontier for $1600....

Very nice!

1 week later
#4646 7 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Bought it 5 weeks ago but finally just picked it up yesterday.
Thanks again to jesperpark for picking it up and storing it at his shop.

One of my all time favorites!

1 week later
#4736 7 years ago
Quoted from chippe01:

Well, I didn't bring it home, but it was delivered to me ...

What a beautiful machine!

2 months later
#5443 6 years ago
Quoted from simplykind:

Somehow ended up with this one today

WOW!!!!

1 week later
#5524 6 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

I've got a Secret. Thanks to.amkoepfer

What a great game. Not very deep, but awesome sound and lighting effects!

1 year later
#9074 5 years ago
Quoted from epeabs:

Picked up this Last Action Hero at Pintastic. What a fun game.

Like that backglass better than the original - too much of Arnold's puss! Underrated game.

#9111 5 years ago
Quoted from Bud:

Best Pin Williams ever made.

2nd best...ST:TNG noses it out

1 month later
#9734 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I dont care what I normally tell people about you, you are a good dude!

Yes, colsond3 is a great guy. Hope to meet him sometime!

#9762 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

LMAO

If you’re ever in the area, let me know and swing by for a few games. Or try to catch up with me at York...I’ll be sporting this sack.
[quoted image]

Would like to do both, or at least catch up with you in York! Just have been a fan of your posts and collection, with me being a "mature" pinhead!

1 month later
#10099 5 years ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

Decided to jump on this pin a few days ago, so far I think I made a good decision.
[quoted image]

Any JJP machine is a good decision.

#10117 5 years ago
Quoted from PinFever:

brought back for the 3rd time Sttng
[quoted image][quoted image]

Boy what I'd do to get my ST:TNG back a second time - one of the worst decisions I ever made letting that baby go. Don't let it go again!

5 months later
#11687 5 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

This arrived today ! A honest to god time capsule . I don’t think a ball has ever been installed. Will look good with the Bally version/ Stern , a trio .
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow, incredible find! I imagine this had to be in someone's house? For many years I haven't been able to find one like this, even lightly used shortly after release! Enjoy!

1 week later
#11801 4 years ago
Quoted from BigT:

Picked up a LTBR this weekend[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice trio!!!

2 months later
#12475 4 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Not pinball but something I have been wanting for a long time and it is finally here-a restored Paperboy!
I want to thank three great pinsiders for making this dream come true. I want to thank ghostbc(Lyons Pinball) for contacting me and giving me a great deal on a project Paperboy, I want to thank Gexchange (Game Exchange-JJ and crew) for helping me convert to LCD screen(the monitor was toast) and I want to thank Drew13(Mile High Arcade) for helping with the new decals, overlay, etc. -Thanks guys!
This truly is a dream come true, I cant count how many hours I spent at 7-11 playing Paperboy(often cutting class). I now get to share this fantastic game with my 6 year old son who absolutely loves it. To be able to relive my youth with my son is priceless.[quoted image][quoted image]

Congrats on the great pickup! One of my favorite games to play in the mid eighties!

#12481 4 years ago

Not a pin, but picked this Arcade Legends 2 up a little while ago. In great shape (would be mint if one cabinet decal wasn't damaged bringing it in) and after replacing a couple micros switches works perfectly. Would like to eventually convert it to Mame if I can ever figure out how!
IMG_6137 (resized).JPGIMG_6137 (resized).JPG

1 month later
#13024 4 years ago
Quoted from Bud:

Added a wonka LE to my JJP line up today[quoted image][quoted image]

Wow, what a lineup!

2 months later
#13965 4 years ago
Quoted from rushisrighton:

Well my day has started out pretty good![quoted image]

By far my favorite Gottlieb from that era. Enjoy!

2 weeks later
#14164 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Not fully recovered and still feel a little crappy, but I can only take laying around for so long. Was looking forward to Pincinnati but couldn’t make the trip, so that sucks. Thanks though...I do appreciate the concern.

Get well very soon my friend!

2 weeks later
#14349 4 years ago
Quoted from mjs2:

Well - finally got this in the house. Had to sell 2 machines (both went to good homes) but me and wife are happy so far. Also have a little left over to put into the “saving to re-fill the third spot” fund.[quoted image]

Great choice! You and your wife will find that you'll enjoy it a little more after each play. Mine's bolted to the floor!

2 weeks later
#14525 4 years ago
Quoted from Micky:

The new pinball my wife got me for Christmas. Some assembly required![quoted image]

Got the same thing!

4 weeks later
#14729 4 years ago
Quoted from ReadyPO:

Just picked STTNG this weekend, sitting on the end of this row for now but maybe move next to its Superpin cousin Judge Dredd ...
Engage![quoted image][quoted image]

What a fantastic game - kicking myself daily for letting it go. Enjoy!

#14774 4 years ago
Quoted from Nevus:

Two years ago I took my son (10 at the time) to Chicago. We went to Stern and Steve Ritchie rolled out the Red Carpet for my son. Star Wars was on the line and we had a great tour of the factory. That day we saw and played the first SW Premium in the employee game area.
Yesterday I brought home SWLE and my Son and I got on it immediately. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Steve Ritchie = Greatest pin designer & class act for 40+ years! Enjoy the game!

1 week later
#14852 4 years ago
Quoted from Push600:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

What an awesome game! Been having my wife kick my butt daily for letting it go. Enjoy!

2 weeks later
#15022 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Made a trip earlier today too. And now I finally have something to use this freaking orange shooter rod on that’s been sitting around for two years. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Love your shirt!!!!!!

#15083 4 years ago
Quoted from Meadows22:

My Wife does love the Wizard of Oz pin, but that's a tad out my price range at the moment haha

Will be a fantastic pick up for you someday!

#15086 4 years ago
Quoted from Boof-Ed:

Sttng is back and not going anywhere. One I really had regrets after selling.
Worked out ok as this one is in much better condition.[quoted image][quoted image]

I'm still kicking myself for letting mine go 10 years ago. Bolt that baby down!

#15107 4 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

As a fellow Secret Service owner I approve! Fun game with great humor and light show.

Owned a few in the past, awesome music, light and sound effects!!

1 week later
#15174 4 years ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

Scored a pin today that I've been wanting for a long, long time. Local (9 miles away.....no shipping!), well below market price, routed for its first 5 years and then spent the last 22 years with the family that I bought it from. I played a bunch of games on it and everything seems to work pretty well. Playfield looks great and cabinet has only a few dings here and there. Now I've just got to figure out how to get this behemoth down the stairs to my basement game room![quoted image][quoted image]

One of the best games ever made, still kicking myself for letting mine go 11 years ago. Enjoy!

3 weeks later
#15358 4 years ago
Quoted from dc2010:

After 10yrs, I finally brought home a GEM Star Trek the Next Generation[quoted image]

One of the best games ever made! Congrats and enjoy!

#15393 4 years ago
Quoted from stavio:

1st vid, a 2500 in 1 in a street fighter cab[quoted image]

That's awesome, always wanted something like that!

2 weeks later
#15539 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Posted this in the Paragon owners thread, but figured I would post it here as well.
A local collector picked up this Paragon a year or so ago out here and I had expressed interest in buying it a couple times.
He hit me up this morning asking if I was still interested and dropped it off this afternoon.
Pretty nice looking machine all in all. Has the wrong apron on it (which I will be replacing). Also has the wrong drop targets.
Other than that it’s a really nice machine.
Went on Marco a few minutes ago and already ordered new drop targets for it as well as new pop bumper caps as two of the are a bit burnt and discolored.
Pretty happy with this one.[quoted image]

Wow...dedicated Dragons Lair and Space Ace...awesome!

2 weeks later
#15713 3 years ago
Quoted from DanTheGlassMan:

Brought home an earthshaker yesterday! I've wanted one forever. Unfortunately for me when carrying it in the house my wife dropped it! The fall split the bottom corner of the backbox but with some wood glue, screws, epoxy and paint I was able to get it all fixed up. Thank god the back glass survived. It plays well so all's well that ends well.

An episode of divorce court avoided !

10 months later
#19508 3 years ago
Quoted from Scotty_K:

Ha! 1980 for me, so that's 40 years for me (coming up on 41)...

Same here...

Man, we were still doing the Hustle before most of you were born!!

#19516 3 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

What a great trip .Met 2 more great pinheads and got to see the big house .That there is one happy man and kid
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

CONGRATS!

1 month later
#19967 3 years ago
Quoted from EJS:

“What a piece of junk!”
Just kidding. Actually has a matching board set.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

WOW! I couldn't find one in that good of shape 36 years ago!

#20019 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

Made the 9 hour round yesterday to bring home this classic! I’ve played this one very little, but a couple friends have this one very high on their keeper list. Had to grab this one, which spent 18-20 years in a home. Can’t wait to set it up tomorrow!
P.s. holy crap this thing is HEAVY.
[quoted image]

Reluctantly undersold mine a few years ago after 22 years of ownership and have regretted it every day since! Intend on finding another one, definitely one of the best pins ever. Congrats and enjoy!

1 week later
#20094 2 years ago

Quoted from Colsond3:

Might be bad in person, but I wouldn't say "trashed" and "worn to the wood".
This DEB playfield, on the other hand, is trashed and worn to the wood (old Pinside ad). Yours looks much better than this.
I heard the buyer didn't recognize the PF, but backed out because the sling plastics were chipped.
[quoted image]

x100! Never saw one that bad!

1 week later
#20276 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Definitely. And I think I’ve owned each game 4 times in the past, but never at the same time to have them side-by-side.

Very nice my friend!

I had these babies 35 years ago side by side in my bedroom! That ended when the love of my life moved in...

4 weeks later
#20638 2 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Not for sale but good pickups. Why get one when u can get two?
[quoted image]

Great find! I loved the laser game era, hope to own one again someday. Congrats!

2 weeks later
#20739 2 years ago
Quoted from bseverin73:

I brought home my first pin after getting into the hobby, and about 4 months of playing machines around town. Its a childhood classic. Most people hate the movie! Its Batman Forever. [quoted image][quoted image]

Not that bad of a movie IMO. Nice pin to have - fun widebody with plenty of modes, one of Sega's better pins. Congrats!

#20821 2 years ago
Quoted from GoRun26:

I wanted to get my first pinball machine for years and I wanted this to be the one. Was finally able to make it happen! Beyond excited!
[quoted image]

One of the best games ever produced! Congratulations!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

2,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Milan, IL
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

8,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Milwaukee, WI
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 119.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 41.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 15.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

3,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Monterey, CA
Machine - For Sale
New Castle, CO
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 16.00
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider apinballwiz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-machine-did-you-bring-home-today-post-your-pictures?tu=apinballwiz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.