(Topic ID: 92205)

What machine did you bring home today? Post your pictures!

By MiamiRedSkin

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 28,530 posts
  • 2,291 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 hours ago by Freeplay40
  • Topic is favorited by 578 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

EBD (resized).jpg
DSCF0155 (resized).JPG
IMG_0265 (resized).jpg
DSCF0154 (resized).JPG
DSCF0150 (resized).JPG
DSCF0151 (resized).JPG
DSCF0145 (resized).JPG
DSCF0147 (resized).JPG
DSCF0144 (resized).JPG
20240309_182522 (resized).jpg
IMG_9394 (resized).JPEG
IMG_9393 (resized).JPEG
IMG_9382 (resized).JPEG
IMG_9379 (resized).JPEG
IMG_9381 (resized).JPEG
IMG_9380 (resized).JPEG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinzap.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3678 7 years ago

Just finished a 15 hr drive back from Grand Ole Gameroom Expo in Nashville with LOTR in the back of the Q7. Found that backbox had to be disconnected to fit inside the height of the loading window. Luckily could just remove the bolts inside the backbox and not have to disconnect any of the maze of wires. Mirror blades prevented removal on the other end of the brackets. Where there's a will, there's a way. Many thanks to a couple fellow pinheads for the help!!

IMG_2641 (resized).JPGIMG_2641 (resized).JPG

4 weeks later
#3879 7 years ago
Quoted from robertg130:

Price here in PR runs little lower than USA

Quoted from Whysnow:

if you want to coordinate a container shipped to the US full of these games, I am sure you could make a nice chunk of spare cash and make some US buyers happy.
PM me if you are interested.

Ummm... you realize that PR is part of the US, right?

#3881 7 years ago
Quoted from comment23:

You still have to pay import duties for items brought into the US from PR.

Please re-read that page you linked to. It talks about paying import duties for items brought INTO PR. It goes on to say lower down the page that "As part of the Customs Territory of the USA, Puerto Rico participates in the Free Trade Agreements signed by the U.S. with a number of countries." In other words... if you bring stuff into PR (from Europe for example), you pay import duties just like you would if you brought them into THE REST OF THE US. You would NOT have to pay import duties a second time when shipping from PR to THE REST OF THE US. Just like you wouldn't have to pay import duties if you shipped from Oklahoma to Rhode Island. Granted, PR isn't a state (yet and maybe never), but it does fall under most of the same rules.

Sorry for continuing to follow the thread diversion, let's get back to playing pinball and discuss world trade in another thread.

#3890 7 years ago
Quoted from MAJRob:

My first NiB! Delivered today and is now adjusting to the climate difference before I boot her up. Don't want condensation to mess anything up. Waiting till tomorrow to get the first game in on the Hobbit Black Arrow SE!!!

Dude... you have WAAAYYYY more willpower than I'll ever have!! But seriously, I admire and agree with your rationale.

2 weeks later
#3969 7 years ago
Quoted from comment23:

As someone who is still new to the world of pinball, my ultimate grail pin followed me home today:

I'm continually amazed at the amount of people who describe this pin as their "grail" pin. For me, it was near the tops on my list, but I didn't realize it was my grail until after I owned it. I can't count the number of times I get goose bumps while playing this game and getting into the zone when all the shots seem to flow together!! To War!!!

3 months later
#4694 6 years ago
Quoted from GhostThruster:

Fiance enjoying our first game. Picked it up NIB last night and have over 110 plays on it!

Sure looks like a keeper to me! Oh yeah... and congrats on the fiancé also.

1 month later
#5084 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

In all likelihood, you won't. That is less than half the price...great find though and enjoy! Gotta love TAF.

And my favorite part of the story is that he still haggled the seller down another $100. Wow... it's just in some peoples blood that they can NEVER pay asking price. Ha.

1 week later
#5162 6 years ago
Quoted from NightMutilator:

Never thought I'd get this one, but alas today I did!

Met looks awesome in that corner with all the accoutrements!! But I was trying to figure out what you meant by "alas"... are you really sad about acquiring it?

#5220 6 years ago

Looks like the fish in that tank are very interested in checking out your new MB. Great pic!!

Oh yeah... I found him.

3 weeks later
#5384 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Damn!! Where are you finding these games! Looks like I need to visit Minnesota.

LOL... that's a first!! Someone from the pinball capitol of the world wanting to go somewhere else to find a pin. If I had a nickel for every time PA shows up in my pin search, I could build a larger game room to house all those pins I CAN'T seem to find in MN. You seem to be swimming in pins out east compared to around these parts.

6 months later
#7341 6 years ago
Quoted from Geddy2112:

Yeah that's great I would love to do that to my wife actually I just bought a AC DC Premium vault and I would like to get two more boxes and put them on the front porch she would flip out ......

ROFL... awesome!! But if I did that, my Xmas present from my wife would be divorce papers.

2 weeks later
#7456 6 years ago
Quoted from corvair61:

Finally got her out of the garage and running. About 95% there!

Looks like an early prototype of the Danesi lock...

Beautiful pin... my wife would love that one!!

3 weeks later
#7705 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Your certificate says there are 50 SLEs. I thought there were 80?
Regardless, big congrats on the game!

A more important question is whether it is HUO or not?

But in all seriousness, this is an AWESOME acquisition... would love to hear how you acquired it. I’d give a minor body part to get one of these. And don’t ask my wife what parts of my body are minor... I’m sure I wouldn’t agree!!

2 months later
#8396 5 years ago

First of my games with the Cointaker backlight mod... love it and might have to look into getting more for a few of my other pins. And the rest of the pin is beautiful as well. Powder coated armor is sick!!!

154E000A-3DA2-467C-B5F8-8BBACD69BBAB (resized).jpeg154E000A-3DA2-467C-B5F8-8BBACD69BBAB (resized).jpeg
2 months later
#8925 5 years ago
Quoted from GreenMario:

Lucky me! It has 70,971 plays on it and has spent the last 2 decades or so in someones home.

I think you failed to mention the luckiest part... from looking at the pictures, it would seem that 70,371 of those plays were in the first 8 years and the remainder (I’ll leave the math to the reader) were in the last 12 years!!

8 months later
#11211 5 years ago

Well, not sure where they’re gonna fit exactly, but managed to get Baywatch home a week ago and this one arrived today.

FBCEF38C-331B-4712-8E25-92B85BA71B3F (resized).jpegFBCEF38C-331B-4712-8E25-92B85BA71B3F (resized).jpeg27BEEC28-071E-4BEC-B8D9-82D01B40CFE6 (resized).jpeg27BEEC28-071E-4BEC-B8D9-82D01B40CFE6 (resized).jpeg
#11214 5 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

Starting the 1430 mile drive home. Any guesses what’s in the back?
[quoted image]

I’ll take Lexy Lightspeed posts for $1000 Alex!!

1 week later
#11369 5 years ago
Quoted from ibuypinballs:

Centaur #5 in 7 years. Hooking up a very good friend with this one.
[quoted image]

Dang... I need more friends like you!!

2 months later
#12168 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

When will this madness ever end?!?!?[quoted image]

Let me know if you ever find out.

Quoted from FatPanda:

I know!!! I'm outta space!

3 weeks later
#12452 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Some days are over three days in the making, take luck, and friends to make happen. Finally!!!!!!!!

Wait... what? You've got friends?

But you did call me old in another thread and even though that's partially true, you might have one less now. j/k Congrats on the nice pickup!!

2 weeks later
#12658 4 years ago

Bringing home now... 4 hr round trip right after dinner tonight. Project for sure, but hopefully can get it working!!

BDCF3179-BB6C-44E9-982B-7649A4835CF9 (resized).jpegBDCF3179-BB6C-44E9-982B-7649A4835CF9 (resized).jpeg
4 months later
#14195 4 years ago

7 hour drive - check
Another one from my wishlist - check
Latest pin pickup (11:30pm) - check
New Pinside friend (great seller) - check
Back home by 7am? - doubtful
3470785B-DACB-4869-99B7-F5063978AF90 (resized).jpeg3470785B-DACB-4869-99B7-F5063978AF90 (resized).jpeg

1 year later
#21105 2 years ago

Wish they were all mine. Well, they will be for a while at least… 3 on loan from a good friend for a big tourney coming up at my place end of August.

The fourth is all mine and one of only 2 (that I know of) Fish Tales with a direct-print clear-coated cabinet. A thing of beauty and was the prototype for the butter cabinet that Spooky now supplies as an option.

08AEB4D2-8FE8-43A6-99FC-3FFE75260559 (resized).jpeg08AEB4D2-8FE8-43A6-99FC-3FFE75260559 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Wentzville, MO
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Machine - For Sale
Corbin, KY
$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led
$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods
Under cabinet
$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball
Boards
10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Onekama, MI
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp
Decorations
Machine - For Sale
Cape Coral, FL
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 11.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
Plastics
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop
Under cabinet
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs
(Alt) Translites
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
Toys/Add-ons
$ 125.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 30.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinzap.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-machine-did-you-bring-home-today-post-your-pictures?tu=Pinzap and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.