(Topic ID: 92205)

What machine did you bring home today? Post your pictures!

By MiamiRedSkin

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 28,634 posts
  • 2,294 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 hours ago by chriscable34
  • Topic is favorited by 581 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4118 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0219 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0224 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0218 (resized).jpeg
20240416_122827 (resized).jpg
20240416_122417 (resized).jpg
20240416_123832 (resized).jpg
IMG_1980 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1953 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1954 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0550 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6053 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6054 (resized).jpeg
Alien pinball (resized).jpg
20240413_174632 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Grayman_EM.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6211 6 years ago
Quoted from jeffk:

My newest old machines came home last night. Need to get them setup and cleaned.

By the way which ones are they?

Without the heads I cannot identify them.

#6213 6 years ago

Nice pickup, are there any problems with them or just have to put them together?

Wish I could find some deals, but most are far away from me. Indiana is somewhat dry for EM's.

1 week later
#6291 6 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

Game # 2 is Bally '73 Circus. I know, it has boring game play but I played one in my youth and have a nostalgic connection and don't have any space issues. Love the colorful backglass and pinsider Todd let it go super cheap. I am now so backed up with restorations, it's not funny. I am officially in a self (and wife) imposed buying freeze until I move out a couple games...here is to nothing cool coming up for sale local.

You bought my Circus I was trying to buy. Todd never answered my PM which I sent over a week ago. Now I know what it feels like to get a good ol' kick in the Cannoli's.

#6296 6 years ago

No offense Ballypin towards you. But I still have not heard a word from him and to be honest it is just plain manners IMO to answer your PM's even if the machine is sold. True I didn't bid the full amount, but the post was originally from a year ago. If he wanted more (and this is to everyone out here) just ask. The least you could do is say no and I would have come up on my price. Would I buy another pin from him even if it was on my want list? Most likely not because in the end YOUR WORD is all we have. Peace

#6298 6 years ago

Without questions you may have just bought that "loose wire" pin and found a lawn ornament instead. Heard that from a few pinsiders here. That would be a pinball machine that I would not want seconds on as the person would have to try and recoup their lose on.

#6303 6 years ago

Agreed, but someone's pants are about to burst into flame and their not mine.

#6329 6 years ago

Great Star Trek and I do like the reboot movies they make too.

#6371 6 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

Just a few packed into my Caravan.

What games are they? Not as versed as some here that could name them.

#6373 6 years ago

Were those from that estate sale I saw around Ohio, Michigan in craigslist?

Good score if they are.

#6381 6 years ago

Boof-Ed are you saying those are your AA batteries in the pinball are yours? The seller remembered to take them out before they damaged the pin with acid?

2 weeks later
#6486 6 years ago
Quoted from Aladdin:

Brought home a 1965 Williams Ski Club. BG has one small chip top center and PF looks really good. Bought from a very nice older couple.

Looks great! I like the older unknown pins that I have never seen. Should clean up great also.

#6491 6 years ago
Quoted from bek1966:

Picked up a non-working Bally On Beam. Craigslist find for the right price - free!

Hey good for you I posted that on the board here. I hope it an easy fix. By the way wasn't that the one where they said it was a 220 from a 110 current?

@marke "I brought home a Pyramid ." Looks good I have not heard of that EM.

#6501 6 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

Expanding on the On Beam explosion, there are 2 for sale in Ohio right now.

One is a German one I believe and the other I made a offer and he told he has turned down $600.00 for it.

#6512 6 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

If you are referring to the one in Bluffton, OH (north of Lima) it started at 1200. I offered 600 and he said he would do 900. Then he came down to 750 firm. His ads have dropped to 1000, then 900, then 800, then 750. He just asked if I would do 650. I would if there were 300 in the coin box.

I know what you mean Ballypin and another question why are the cabinets on that pin mostly painted over! I did find a photo of what it should look like and that would help. I have never played that pin before is it that GOOD?

#6514 6 years ago
Quoted from dgpinball:

The more woodrails I see, the more I want!!

dgpinball I know what you mean. The customer base on woodrails is limited and sometimes they are way over my price for them. I have seen some over the $1,000.00 mark.

3 weeks later
#6683 6 years ago

Nice, I like the Big Game also one of the few SS games that I have played.

I also like the Bad Cats, lady that works next to me would love it as much as her cat.

1 week later
#6812 6 years ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Picked up this beautiful Flying Chariots yesterday. Needs some cleanup and refreshing, but it'll be even more gorgeous and colorful when it's done!

That the one that was in Omaha on CL for several months? I would have loved to buy it but to far away.

Quoted from Pecos:

I got this Super-Flite 2 specifically for the backglass from a great seller in San Tan Valley. I will be putting this backglass on Super-Flite 1 to make a nice game and this Super-Flite will be restored as a players game and sold. Super-Flite has the marbleized gear style pop bumper caps, my all-time favorite pop bumper caps. Too bad Williams didn't use these on more of their mid-seventies EMs. This era of Williams EMs is fast when restored to their former glory.

Is it just the sun that makes it look faded a little? Pecos we need more people like you saving these EMs.

#6814 6 years ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

I don't think so...? I picked it up in central Florida, from a guy who had a warehouse full of stuff that he's moved into a few garages and is trying to thin out. Is the CL link gone?

Yes, about 2-3 weeks that is why I thought you may have gotten it there. It was a little worse than yours. I think they wanted $400.00. I hope it cleans up good as that is the second one I have ever seen.

#6816 6 years ago

Thanks, A heads up I would get your Grand Prix soon. I have run into people wanting to push that up to the $1000.00 mark.

#6820 6 years ago

The one thing you don't see on a lot of the pins nowadays are the coin mechanisms. That is part of the feel I get playing a old EM pinball machine and to many people have flipped them over to free play and lost the coin part of it. I know more of the old timers would remember that. I started playing just when the dime was going over to the quarters.

#6822 6 years ago
Quoted from Elvisinmypants:

You should start a "show us your coin mech" thread. Your sentimental meandering is off topic here.

Actually it is not I was referring to Pecos's checklist of refurbishing his pinball project and since the coin mechanism is part of a restoration I see no part of your off topic statement there. Just because I remember the good ol' days doesn't mean it doesn't pertain to the topic in question. That's if you can follow my train of thought?

#6884 6 years ago
Quoted from egyptrus:

Today I picked up a Chicago Coin Hollywood. Game seems to be in pretty good condition. Seller said it had recently been repaired and worked great - yeah, sure it does. No GI, lots of scoring errors, etc. I really hope they didn't pay a whole lot to get it "fixed".
Dave

That is why I try and go for a lower offer on a pin. Lots of pins out there with the wording a simple fix. Dave I saw that one I think for $500.00 someone told me to pay no more than $300.00 for a Chicago Coin if it works and a $100.00 if it doesn't.

Quoted from Colsond3:

Brought this one home a month or so ago, but just had a chance to set it up.

That's not the one player Orbit that Gary had? I see more problems with that game, maybe because it was the first one I ever played? Looks good any problems with it?

#6917 6 years ago
Quoted from Vic_Camp:

1973 Gottlieb King Pin

Sweet King Pin! It's on my top 5 and I played it when it came out also. There was always a line for that pin.

I like the one you are showing also along with the Volley and is that a Atlantis?

#6924 6 years ago
Quoted from Vic_Camp:

I had another King Pin (nice condition) about 20 years ago, but got squeezed out of my line up and sold it to a friend who still has it. After having 150 games go through my collection in the last 30 years and lately not buying anymore because all 4 game rooms in the house are filled up...I couldn't pass this one up. For sure it will come out nice once I go through it.
More pictures to come at Show us your Em's posting.

Got a rental house you could store more in if your interested? Little more than 1400 square feet. But that's a drive to store them.

1 week later
#7000 6 years ago

I did see seven on the thread "How Many Pins Will Fit in a Truck?

Picture of the truck with a trailer being pulled and a long trailer at that.

#7015 6 years ago
Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

The house it came out of was gorgeous. The game room loft was on the second floor. The steps went down, made 2 turns, and then down again. And they were VERY nice hardwood steps. I was paranoid of scratching them. We got out of that situation unscathed, but at the turn realized we couldn' make the turn with the game on the handtruck. and not much room to remove it without taking it back up the stps.
Anyway, we get to the destination. Get the game in the house with no issues. My genius idea was that we could slide the machine down the steps on the carpet because again, there was limited room at the bottom and the game and handtruck would not fit. So that's what we did. Which worked really well, until I missed a step and fell backwards. the game slid down about 6 steps, and marked up the wall on the way down. No gouges, but I felt pretty bad about it. I take pride in moving things well, and this was a stupid mistake on my part.
I have 2 cool bruises, but nobody got hurt, the game was okay, and the wall really wasn't that bad. I just feld bad about the whole thing.
Chris

At least Chris you didn't do what I see in the movies of tying a rope (loosely) around the pin and lower it out the window.

1 week later
#7131 6 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Last night's pick-up. I saved it before it got tossed in a dumpster by a landlord who was cleaning out stuff that a tenant left behind.
It was one of the most difficult games I've ever cracked open--it took most of the afternoon. The key was missing, the door was rusted shut, the lockbar receiver was rusted shut, and the playfield hooks were rusted to the receiver. Surprisingly, the ball was not rusty at all. The playfield parts were rust free as well. The game was in a garage, and I'm guessing there was a spill that was aggravated by being stored next to some road/sidewalk salt.
Since I already have a Sinbad and plenty of other winter projects, I may pass this along to someone else. I'm pretty sure I have a lockbar receiver, playfield hooks, and apron kicking around. Lockbars and coin doors aren't too hard to find. Once I locate those parts, I'll probably put up an ad in the marketplace.

Does this pin win the Rustiest pin award? Most rust I have seen on a pin so far.

#7205 6 years ago
Quoted from animesuperj:

Snagged a Gottlieb Dimension on craigslist today for $50. A friend of mine picked it up for me and is holding it until I can make the 2 and half hour trip up north to Green Bay. One major downside is it's missing the head - so might search around for a bit for a head that'd work in place and a backglass. It's a fun game, and fairly uncommon/rare; so possibly worth the effort in fixing or building what's missing.

I did see a BG on CL for sale, can't remember the price but it was there. I did find two heads someone was selling and posted that about a month ago. So you never know where one will come up.

1 week later
#7274 6 years ago

Sellers picture but my 3 pins yesterday!

3pins00707_2tMKUYWqdpu_1200x900 (resized).jpg3pins00707_2tMKUYWqdpu_1200x900 (resized).jpg

2 weeks later
#7399 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Does completing a restoration after 7 months (well, just about done), bringing the game back in, putting it together and booting it up for the first time count? It sure feels like I just brought a different game home.
For anybody that didn't see the resto thread, threw up two "before" pictures in the beginning below just for reference.

Looks great! Never seen that game before. Fantastic job on the restoration.

#7413 6 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

Snagged these 2 Bally Zipper Flipper games Dogies and Cosmos in Boston, MA this morning.

They look great Ballypin ! Do they work or need a little attention to get them going.

#7415 6 years ago

I'm thinking soldering points would be my guess after reading Nic's reports.

#7458 6 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

Brought this Space Mission home last night. A trip from hell. Cold and slick. So much salt spray on the roads I went through a gallon of windshield wash. Then 5 miles from my destination I discovered my grandson must have the flu. I did my best to clean up most of the barf at a gas station. -5º currently so not sure I can get all the leftover frozen chunks.
Ah well today is a new day and I have a nice game to play.

Nice Space Mission I'm looking for one of those. I was wondering if the cold and weather would slow the pin gathering of this group.

#7460 6 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

Cleaned the barf out of my car and was back on the road Sunday to pick up a second Grand Prix. 6º and sunny didn't feel too bad after some of the weather we've had recently.
I'd post a pic of the Grand Prix but she's no creampuff. Trying to make one decent one out of two.

Colder here in Indiana -12 temperature with wind -23 to cold for me if I value my life. A second Grand Prix getting kind of greedy aren't we?

Leave some for the rest of us.

#7461 6 years ago
Quoted from corvair61:

Finally got her out of the garage and running.

Sorry thought you were talking about the real Dolly.

1 week later
#7521 6 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

Picked this up last night.

Nice find!

#7523 6 years ago

Twilight Zone

1 week later
#7641 6 years ago
Quoted from jorro:

Just brought home this ballyhoo
Pretty good shape, needs some tlc but works good allready

Nice game!

Quoted from Herk:

A Beach Beauty bingo! It's our first bingo and a blast to play! We got our first game (the Pat Hand) less than two months ago. How did this happen?? HAHA

What's the game next to the bingo? I like that Olympic Hockey as I have tried to get one myself.

My buy for the weekend fell through. Full House wasn't as good as the seller let on but wouldn't come down on his price.

3 weeks later
#7884 6 years ago
Quoted from dudah:

Got my first EM! Scored this GTB Bank Shot for $250 off of Craigslist. Been in a home the last 30 years. Some dingus poorly repainted the outside of the cab, but I was very pleasantly surprised to find the playfield and mechanics in excellent condition! A small bit of wear to be touched up and a few inserts just loose in the hole, but should clean up very nicely!

Looks good, how many plays on it?

Quoted from TractorDoc:

Doubled the Collection in One Trip.
X2 Stern Nine Ball
Space Mission
Mr. Mrs. Pac-Man

Space Mission, I've been trying to get one myself but their starting to get a little high on the price.

#7889 6 years ago

Got to love that cleanup. Never heard of the counter being taken out of a machine? Anybody else heard of it? I wish more would post the game meter count. I looked at a Full House with 73,000 on it and saw a machine for sell that had more than 100,000 on it.

#7923 6 years ago
Quoted from pantherpinball:

Look what just showed up. I now own 2 of these.

The EM version is the Oilers if you can remember that far back.

1 week later
#8029 6 years ago

Nice Duotron! Always like the two player than the four, less issues with the players scoring messing up. But keep it away from that water.

#8082 6 years ago
Quoted from mappy_mouse:

I've had these a couple of weeks just haven't had the chance to post pics, First one is a Bally Kiss project, It is a mess but it will be resurrected.

Hey, don't scare me like that in the morning. I haven't had breakfast yet, if I did I might have lost it!

But I have to say that is going to be a project that I see. Good luck!

3 weeks later
#8295 6 years ago
Quoted from ibuypinballs:

Couple more em's came in this week.

So you picked up that Lady Luck and other project. Nice EM's!

#8316 6 years ago
Quoted from CollinT:

Project Pinbot score only an hour from my house. First one I’ve ever moved myself with a dolly. My friends stopped helping when I ask them now

You have to try the only way for help with a pin, wave a beer in front of them!

Great buy by the way.

#8380 6 years ago

Welcome to the EM club! Card Whiz is a EM I would love to buy but the prices are more than I want to pay right now.

Quoted from jrpinball:

Moving sale. Had to nab it.

One that I have not seen JR congratulation on the buy!

Quoted from joew575:

My first wood rail 1960 Gottlieb Spot A Card really dirty but has some potential. Got it cheap and close to home.

#spot-a-card a great buy and the BG looks good too!

#8387 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinless:

Picked up our first pin ever today! It has some issues, but hopefully it’s nothing I can’t fix with the help of this great community.

One of the few SS games I have played and would like to own one. Great buy!

#8404 6 years ago
Quoted from dothedoo:

As a kid I used to ride my bike to the mall on Saturday morning and wait for the arcade to open. Looking in at the pins, even though they were turned off, their mirrored backglasses gave them more class than all the other games around them....gave the games life despite the fact they were sitting there lifeless. Even without the flashing lights my eyes were still lured to them and I couldn't wait to play.

dothedoo I understand as my arcade was in the years of 73-74. I could walk to it as I lived about two blocks away. Someone the other day on a post said about a cigarette sitting on the edge of the pinball. That at mine would get you kicked out they had ashtrays after all. I loved going there and spending my money. When I was out I would watch if the person would let me as just to be able to see the pin in play. Those are some of my best memories and I would have had more but the older element that would show up at night was causing trouble and between the police and such it only lasted for about two years.

We all have memories as that was what got us here today. Sorry about the thread derail, but back to the pins.

1 week later
#8458 5 years ago
Quoted from TimO:

Brought home my first EM project today.

Good Luck TimO with yours! I know another pinsider who is having fits with his trying to fix it.

#8484 5 years ago

Sorry Pecos and dirkdiggler but I still think Wizard! and Capt. Fantastic and The Brown Dirt Cowboy are overrated and overpriced. I have some pinsiders who agree with me on this.

#fireball-bally is overpriced too.

2 weeks later
#8637 5 years ago

Is this the $5,000.00 Gator we saw for sale a few weeks ago?

#8657 5 years ago

Sweet! Just noticed it was flipperless, I was so caught up in it's great look. I also agree with PM_Jeremy those bumpers.

#8705 5 years ago
Quoted from TractorDoc:

Loaded up another classic Stern to pair up with my Nine Ball.

A second machine was an added bonus.

Digging the artwork on Sharpshooter!

Was that the one out of Michigan on CL?

2 weeks later
#8832 5 years ago

Sweet! You hardly see those two anywhere for sale.

1 week later
#8960 5 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

Never heard of Super Orbit but looks awesome! Art looks fantastic!

Same layout as the 1971 Orbit which I love by the way. But updated for the electronic age.

#8980 5 years ago
Quoted from bkfiv:

I was the first responder on Craigslist <for once> & the nice seller held it for me even though he was getting offers above asking price. I'm excited to set it up later without paying the markup the flipper blockheads would have charged. It needs a wipe down & rubbers but it's in really great shape! I'm excited to add a classic Stern to the lineup.

Always like to see another Hoosier do good!

2 weeks later
#9121 5 years ago
Quoted from pfcjimmy:

Brought this home last night.
Should clean up nicely.

Saw this on another pinsiders wish list. So you are in good company.

Dallas_Pin Drove from Dallas to Houston to pick up a freshly shopped BoP! Weather going home sucked; luckily the seller and I wrapped her up well. Came home dry with nothing loose or broken after the trip!

With the flooding in Houston that I saw on TV just how high does the water have to be and how low will Houston pin owners go?

#9126 5 years ago
Quoted from JethroP:

Picked this up Friday. Drove 3-1/2 hours to Cleveland suburb to get it (from another Pinsider). Took me 3 days to get it working. Had all kinds of issues, undisclosed. Pretty disappointing to drive that far to get something not as described. Got it home and fixed all the sloppy work the previous owner had done to it. But it's working now and looks ok. Going to attempt some touch up on the backglass while I look for a better one. Happy to have a Teacher's Pet. My mother (retired) and daughter are teachers!

JethroP house, car, etc. always think the seller is hiding something that they are not telling you. Every house I have bought that is true.

2 years later
#17686 3 years ago

Posted a picture of my trailer filled from a large purchase two weeks ago. These are the ems that we’re in the purchase. Was also a Big Hit which a friend took. Some ems are already spoken for. I’ll post market place adds for the rest including the ss machines this weekend.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Sweet find as I do love the em's. I see you have a Roller Coaster which I missed out on a few years ago.

#17687 3 years ago

Today’s haul. More tomorrow. Yes they came with heads.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Always a great day when you save some EM's!

#17693 3 years ago

Amazing how many Pinsiders inquired about the Roller Coaster. It’s being held for a friend.

I think it is harder to find a good survivor than the numbers say. I have seen some pretty bad ones but now with me having been forced into retirement could only hope to play one someday.

Just wished I could have bought em's when they were going for $100-200 when electronic started.

#17695 3 years ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

Yeah they don't seem to come up for sale too often. Mine has a great playfield and backglass, but somebody did a less than stellar job repainting the cab. I had inquired about the one above, but figured I would want to repaint that one too.

I was a better artist when I was younger but now I wouldn't even try. I do have a cousin who paints murals and have did a bike or two. Have any friends or relatives that are good?

#17697 3 years ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

No, so the question is do I do it myself and have it possibly turn out so-so again? I do I pay to have it done by somebody with skills? Leaning towards the latter. Here's a couple pics...[quoted image][quoted image]

I would go for the second also. Enjoy the pin and put it between two other pins so you don't see the cabinet so much. Just glad to see another em out there.

#17737 3 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Was able to pick it up for $400, which I thougt was a pretty good deal. I don’t see a lot of EMs out here for sale and when you do, many are pretty rough or too expensive.

Great buy! The cost is I think nobody really wants to work on them as much as the electronic ones where you just plug it in and find out.

#17789 3 years ago
Quoted from sunnRAT:

The only 'Future' themed pinball machine that matters!
[quoted image]

I keep wanting to yell "Faster he's catching up to you!"

#17820 3 years ago
Quoted from DCRand:

They just keep following me home. My wife is talking about doing an intervention.

Explain to her that you have an unlucky 13 number of pins and you MUST get past that! Good luck

1 year later
#23374 2 years ago

fooflighter you would think with the cost to ship the pin they would take better care of the product. Hope everything works out ok. Talking about Fed Ex you're lucky you even got it. I had a package left at my door by them and it was right number but the street over from me. I just walked it over myself.

#23383 2 years ago
Quoted from SKWilson:

Ultraman CE #159 arrived today. My first Spooky.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Sweet! I remember watching the movie.

#23389 2 years ago

I have to say ChiefKC that your The Mandalorian (Premium) Stern arrived in way better shape than the Godzilla (Premium) one fooflighter got from FedEx.

#23401 2 years ago

Free is always good!

The The Getaway: High Speed II is good also but the booze has to be the best.

#23408 2 years ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

Just have to put it together now that I got it upstairs

That sounds like a you know your getting old thread answer!

#23411 2 years ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

My stairs are too narrow at the 180 turn.

Fell down my staircase to the basement once. Bottom of shoes were just a little wet and slipped all the way down. Thanks God I didn't fall forward as I would have slammed into a concrete block wall. Had the biggest bruise on my butt for awhile and always checked my shoes before I went to the basement again.

Many years ago I was helping to move my grandmother when she was alive. My brother and a friend of his had to flip the couch standing up to get it down the stairway. They are a lot stronger than me and I was amazed they did it without dropping it.

Those older staircases are a pain in the butt and small stepped. Talked to a guy who was delivering a washer and dryer for me and he stated that you would not believe the amount of people who do not measure the door openings!

1 week later
#23462 1 year ago

Wonka!
[quoted image]/blockquote>

Not the Johnny Depp one? Of course you have to put a chain around it or it sh*ts in your bed.

#23480 1 year ago
Quoted from EEE:

I just picked up a Jurassic Park Pro. It showed up on Craigslist in this very small pinball market.
350 plays since the guy bought new last summer.

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Frankly isn't it about time they made a new one? After all we are a few more movies into this.

#23495 1 year ago
Quoted from Zartan:

Black Spider-Man ! New in box! (mandalorian box) I’m absolutely loving it!

NICE! But I really love that Bow and Arrow !!! After all I do have EM at the end of my name.

#23515 1 year ago
Quoted from Ceckitti:

Acquired it about 2 months ago, but OFFICIALLY added to the collection today. My 2nd EM.
Was part of a package deal my buddy and I picked up. Was going to sell it, but after playing it... it grew on me and I liked it. Plus it will look good next to my Flip Flop once i get it done.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Isn't that Chicago Coin next to the Amigo ? I can't think of the name but I have the the woman on it.

#23550 1 year ago
Quoted from Ceckitti:

They aren’t home yet, but picked these up yesterday.
Got them for a super good price.
Not a fan of the Excalibur. It’s in great shape, just not my cup of tea.
Will probably trade it after I play it awhile.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Gorf brings back memories for me. I remember it from when I was younger and not one you see as much. I never played it but watched other people enjoy the game. It looks in great condition and I hope you enjoy it or trade for one you do. Excalibur I have never seen before but looks good also.

#23573 1 year ago
Quoted from DiabloRush:

I’m lucky to have any space in our house for pins. I was worried about sun-fade, but our windows are Pella with UV protection, and that’s a north window with no direct light, so maybe I’ll dodge that little problem.

You could move to Alaska I heard not much sun-fade in that area. But I would buy a coat I heard it gets cold up there.

2 weeks later
#23675 1 year ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

I had room for one more.
[quoted image]

Did you get him down on his original price? I remember the ad.

4 weeks later
#23907 1 year ago
Quoted from lowbeau67:

My pinball buddy picked this pin up over a year ago and he promised if he was gonna sell it he would give me first crack.
Well got a text a few.days ago and made the deal
Ended up exchanging 3 games for one and other
sweeteners on my end.
Super guy Sonora70.
Beautiful shape!
Gonna shop out and start to slowly mod it out.
Love this hobby![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thank God you didn't have to give him the comic books!!!

1 week later
#23989 1 year ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

Kinda looks like Frankenberry.

jaytrem I can see that too maybe they should make one. But it has to have Count Chocula and Boo Berry in the pin also. It's classic 70's with all the catch phrases and to "sweeten" the deal a case of each with every pin sold!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 119.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 15.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 87.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 33.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Grayman_EM.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-machine-did-you-bring-home-today-post-your-pictures?tu=Grayman_EM and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.