(Topic ID: 92205)

What machine did you bring home today? Post your pictures!

By MiamiRedSkin

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 28,654 posts
  • 2,297 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by EJS
  • Topic is favorited by 581 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8284 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9525 (resized).jpg
DSC01924 (resized).JPG
DSC01920 (resized).JPG
DSC01929 (resized).JPG
E401A3EA-3BBA-4B16-9F6D-4152FA314772 (resized).jpeg
4A5E26ED-B0C8-43CC-A70B-7D256378ADB9 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240422_205151828.jpg
IMG_2294 (resized).JPG
PXL_20240422_014624665 (resized).jpg
IMG_5605 Large (resized).jpeg
IMG_5587 Large (resized).jpeg
IMG_5204 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5205 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5206 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0388 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Charlemagne1987.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16582 3 years ago
Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

My birthday is today, so if anyone wants to give me a machine so I can participate in this thread I won't complain! LOL
Great seeing the hobby doing so well during all the craziness of the time.
Chris

So you were Born on the Fourth of July? They should make a movie about your life.

2 weeks later
#16942 3 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Finally picked up another IJ, should have never sold the last one.
Same owner for the last 19 years.
Needs a really good cleaning, a few things fixed.
It should clean up real nice.
Playfield is in great shape.
Looking for Lior mods for it, if someone is selling them.
[quoted image]

Nice! I assume you either don't use that closet or don't have anything in there you use very often. I tried to block a closet with my pins and the wife threw a conniption.

#16958 3 years ago
Quoted from dirtyharriet:

And so it begins... Pandora's box has now been opened. I got this beauty yesterday... an AFMr SE NIB. I am over the moon to finally have my first pin.
[quoted image]

Beautiful. Welcome to the hobby. The more you get, the more you want. It’s so addicting.

2 weeks later
#17259 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball69:

Yes first pin. I am already thinking about the next one. We love it. I have purchased just about everything mod wise for it. Waiting for a few more mods to come this week - This one will be loaded up.
Thanks for the kind words- I didn’t think I would like it as much as the red but it has really grew on me and love the glittering Playfield with the super crisp 2.0 leds.
I’m number #25 of 200
[quoted image]

From what I can see from the pics you got a gorgeous game. Congratulations

3 weeks later
#17538 3 years ago
Quoted from SDpinballer:

Finally!!!!! It’s so hard to find a good one of these. So how to restored by profgrif and picked it up today. What an amazing game. The new speaker system, pinsound, and other various mods make it so worth it.!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Welcome to the Indy Club. This was the first pin I bought back in 2003. Seventeen years later, it's still in my collection and bringing me regular joy. It's truly an awesome game.

1 week later
#17636 3 years ago
Quoted from Rik_:

Welcoming Iron Maiden to the family
[quoted image]

Nice! And I much prefer your Playboy backglass to the original.

#17638 3 years ago
Quoted from Rik_:

I figured if your going to own one, mine as well own it lol. Fiancee changed out the inserts with the fully nude as well.

You’re a lucky man to have a fiancée willing to do that. I considered buying a 50s calendar with a nude of Marilyn Monroe for the game room, and the wife shot it down. But I do have a marble statue of a topless woman in the living room.

C96E4006-21A9-4208-9ED9-6CC0BDC77870 (resized).jpegC96E4006-21A9-4208-9ED9-6CC0BDC77870 (resized).jpeg
#17646 3 years ago
Quoted from Ceckitti:

Check this one out
[quoted image]

Very cool.

1 week later
#17725 3 years ago
Quoted from fisherdaman:

Been in the hobby for almost a decade and I'm finally buying my first NIB, and its my dream machine!
[quoted image]

Sweet! Congratulations.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
3 weeks later
#17941 3 years ago

Alice Cooper is in the house. Super fun game. I’m so excited to have it, though getting it upstairs and into the office was no easy task, but that was my only option because the game room is full of games I’m not willing to part with.

FF746831-75A9-4F0A-B3BE-EA07B05FAAAD (resized).jpegFF746831-75A9-4F0A-B3BE-EA07B05FAAAD (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#18052 3 years ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

That's what we did, too. Rented a sprayer from Home Depot, took about 10 gallons and 2 hours for our 1700sq ft game room.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That's an awesome game room. You've done a great job.

#18101 3 years ago
Quoted from Navystan:

Good weekend. Picked up WWLE which I sold to a friend and bought back. Also, got a nice HUO STTNG. You can tell by my line up what company I prefer. And, I have a GnR CE coming too.
[quoted image]

Very cool!

1 week later
#18266 3 years ago
Quoted from rwalters21:

[quoted image]
Picked this baby up this morning!
[quoted image]

Sweet. I just played one at my local barcode. It was awesome. I’m sure you’ll enjoy yours for a long time!

#18293 3 years ago
Quoted from Navystan:

Literally picked up my "Holy Grail" pin (pun intended). Pretty high end, right?

Is that the Indy Jason Bowens was selling?

#18299 3 years ago

Congratulations. It looks like a great game. And Jason is a great seller. I bought my ACNC from him.

1 week later
#18399 3 years ago
Quoted from locksmith:

HaHa.I don’t know what happened.Hey how bout some fish!

I was thinking, "Man, this dude is really impressed with that fish."

#18464 3 years ago
Quoted from NightMutilator:

Aliens crash landed in my kitchen and brought this game along with them...
[quoted image]

Sweet! Congratulations!

#18472 3 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

I’m buying these basically working a 2nd job for them .Welcome to Pinbsll I guess Lmfao !!

Yup. Welcome to Pinball Addiction 1.0. I was never really into pinball as a kid, but I’m an Indiana Jones nut. Back in 2003 I was outfitting my new house and thought an Indy pin would be cool. I remember the guy I bought it from telling me pins have a habit of multiplying and I didn’t believe him. But the game was so much damn fun, and the manufacturers kept making games with themes I loved. So....all these years later, I have 9 pins with a GNR LE on order and my 1280 square foot townhouse is FULL!

1 week later
#18645 3 years ago
Quoted from Jecco74:

Elvira and the Party Monsters...
I officially have too many pins. Have to move some to my office. Pinball is addicting!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Been there, done that. I have a 1280 square foot townhouse with 8 pins in the game room, 1 in the office and another one on order to put in the office. Then I'll be maxed out unless I start getting rid of furniture (which I have begun to consider). It is definitely addicting, but oh so much fun!!! Congratulations on your collection.

#18648 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

If you are a bachelor then go for it. Now, if you a married you have read too fat already

I love what you’ve done with your place and I fully agree with and support your philosophy. I am, however, married. She’s begun to push back on the pinball acquisitions, but she likes playing them too. And GNR is her favorite band so I was able to get her to agree to my GNR LE on order. After that...well...I might have to get real creative if I want to add another pin to the collection.

#18657 3 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

An Elvis Christmas.
[quoted image]

Sweet! You won’t be having a Blue Christmas. I bought mine NIB in 2004 and still love it...definitely an underrated game.

1 week later
#18795 3 years ago
Quoted from pkurfess:

I just had 3 games arrive today. Shipped from ReplayFX in Pittsburgh. I got No Good Gofers, Cyclone, & Six Million Dollar Man. All work great and are fun to play.

Sweet!

3 weeks later
#19071 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

[quoted image]

Gorgeous game. Congratulations!

1 week later
#19147 3 years ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

Proud new owner of a HEP totan.

That is sweet! Congratulations

4 weeks later
#19406 3 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

Houdini in the house!
[quoted image]

Great game. You’ll have many hours of great fun with Houdini.

2 weeks later
#19666 3 years ago
Quoted from KSUWildcatFan:

And away we go!

Sweet! Beautiful machine. Nice score.

#19668 3 years ago
Quoted from KSUWildcatFan:

Cashed in 7 of my old pins (getaway, Space Shuttle, Cactus Jack's, pinbot, Alien Poker, terminator 2, and F-14) to buy Tron, Avengers LE (the aforementioned bksor trade) and this Metallica Premium. I'm way out of my element with these expensive moderns; gonna have to slow waaaaaaay down after this! Good thing Met and Tron were my two most wanted "grail" pins!
I agree, this met looks awesome. Wish the armor were purple

Out with the old and in with the new. I think you made a good choice. Your collection sounds impressive.

1 month later
#20351 2 years ago
Quoted from BMSPEED:

Brought home an amazing Met premium Pinball Refinery edition. Steve at Pinball Refinery does amazing work. Took this already amazing game to the next level!
[quoted image]

Congrats on Metallica. And I really like that alternative back glass on your Stern Pirates.

2 weeks later
#20532 2 years ago
Quoted from TylerJac:

Just got my very 1st pin yesterday and couldn't be any happier! It was the exact pin I was hoping to start the collection with and someone posted it on Facebook market place not even a half hour from my home, talk about luck.
[quoted image]

Sweet! Congratulations

3 weeks later
#20723 2 years ago
Quoted from ibuypinballs:

Not a pinball but did score this original Wurlitzer 1015 in outstanding condition. The home owner claims his father purchase the machine in 1974.

I love mine. Original 1946 Wurlitzer, goes well with Elvis!

B1EAC2FF-0F41-460C-A8B2-6D684CED8C60 (resized).jpegB1EAC2FF-0F41-460C-A8B2-6D684CED8C60 (resized).jpeg
2 months later
#21344 2 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

After about a year and half of just buying new pins I started getting back to the classics. Picked up an Indy and creature. I really missed the play and sound of 90s pins. Starting to put rad cals on Indy with the help of mark (pinkitten) to make it perfect

Sweet additions to your collection. I have an Indy and would love to someday add a Creature. Congratulations

1 month later
#21847 2 years ago
Quoted from VolitionFlipper:

Hello! While I didn't bring this pin home "Today" I did get it two weeks ago. This is my first pin and the machine that got me into Pinball 2016, JJP The Hobbit Smaug Gold Special Edition.

Awesome! Congratulations! Welcome to the hobby.

2 months later
#22406 2 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

The fiancé wanted. When she asks for a pin we go get it

I think a lot of guys on this site will say the same thing here, but you’re lucky to have a fiancé that WANTS a pin. For the most part my wife tolerates my addiction/hobby. You’ve got a keeper there.

9 months later
#24726 1 year ago

Joined the LOV Club. I had to sell my Champion Pub to free up the money and the space for this one, but I’m glad I did. This game is fast, adrenaline pumping and very addictive.

47A7713A-7119-4AE4-8E5E-859F91B9B06F (resized).jpeg47A7713A-7119-4AE4-8E5E-859F91B9B06F (resized).jpeg8BD43520-0C59-46A1-B0E4-17A726A3CD38 (resized).jpeg8BD43520-0C59-46A1-B0E4-17A726A3CD38 (resized).jpeg
#24763 1 year ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Elvis left the building many years ago from my collection, years passed by and he was missed tremendously. I was determined to get him back to play a permanent residency at my home. This time around I wanted a collector quality Elvis that would become a keeper. For years I searched for the perfect Elvis at a reasonable price. At first I wanted an Elvis Gold version and found several to choose from. I then changed my mind and decided that the gold version did not have anything different other than the brass trim/plaque & the brass was susceptible to premature wear and tarnishing. I then was offered multiple modded regular Elvis machines but decided I wanted to hold out for what I really wanted. What I have been searching for years for is an all original Elvis in collector quality condition that is unmolested and has not been touched. I did not want one with LED's and mods but one with that classic magical glow that comes from the original factory incandescent light bulbs. Some of the classic Sterns with incandescent bulbs are beautiful with the subtle glow(almost magical) and I want to preserve what is left with the classic Sterns. Another reason I wanted Elvis back in the collection is the unique fun layout. The left ramp to upper pass thru shot to Heartbreak Hotel is one of the best shots in pinball. I also wanted Elvis back because it is my Mothers favorite game(got to make mama happy).
When I first got into the hobby a fellow pinhead gave me some advice. He said one thing about this hobby is to learn to have patience. Any machine you want to get will come around at some point in time-just a matter of patience. My first five years collecting I did not have patience. This Elvis took me years to find but I got exactly what I wanted and am a very happy camper. So stoked to have another classic Ritchie game back in the lineup(never can go wrong with a classic Ritchie).
Elvis is and always will be the 'KING' of Rock and Roll.
-Just look at the magical glow of the original incandescent bulbs-absolutely stunning!
[quoted image]
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I bought my Elvis NIB back in 2004 because I’m a huge Elvis fan. All these years later Elvis is still in the building. Other games may come and go in my collection, but Elvis goes nowhere.

3 weeks later
#24933 1 year ago
Quoted from Jousley:

Picked up a very nicely modded Rush Premium in a trade last week. My kids and I are loving it.
[quoted image]

Awesome! I can’t wait to get mine. It should be coming soon. I’m curious to know what mods people recommend for Rush.

1 week later
#25081 1 year ago
Quoted from darkryder:

Drove 12 hours to Scottsdale from SF Bay Area for this pristine HUO Jurassic Park LE with movie code. On the way back to California with a smile on my face and an empty wallet. Let the modding begin!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Awesome pick up. I’m jealous!

2 months later
#25686 1 year ago
Quoted from King_Jelly:

Bringing home a second Fire Queen, and a beautiful TOTAN. This Guy made a great color choice years ago. Looks like what is on Bond LE
[quoted image]

Nice TOTAN. Looks familiar.

2 months later
#26276 1 year ago

After a wait of nearly a year and a half Cactus Canyon is finally in the house. To say it’s a great pin is an understatement!

4BCA7B91-B506-4FEB-B043-CE77B6EFEF08 (resized).jpeg4BCA7B91-B506-4FEB-B043-CE77B6EFEF08 (resized).jpegCF7C1428-B378-4FB6-BAC5-0A34EB98FF45 (resized).jpegCF7C1428-B378-4FB6-BAC5-0A34EB98FF45 (resized).jpeg
#26278 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

The ceiling fan has to go.

It probably will. It wasn’t easy getting CC in there making sure the fan didn’t hit the topper.

#26280 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

I have the same problem but its nice to turn on if its hot.

And in Florida it’s almost always hot!

1 week later
#26327 1 year ago
Quoted from play_pinball:

FINALLY brought home an Alice Cooper after I bailed on my preorder back when it was new
Traded my way into this one at TPF. Lined up with my brother’s Spooky games. We’re gonna have to transport Transporter somewhere else (note: not for sale) in a few weeks when Scooby Doo arrives SpookyBug
[quoted image]

Great game that doesn’t get enough recognition. I’ve had mine for three years and still love it.

1 month later
#26560 11 months ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Decent mail day…
Two of the most innovative forward-thinking layouts I’ve ever had the pleasure of flipping decided to show up. Not bad!

That’s a great day!

#26571 11 months ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

Home base and all systems are a go. [quoted image]

Nice! Congratulations. I’ll bet it’s built like a tank!

1 month later
#26758 10 months ago
Quoted from Vespula:

We have game terminal here which is also home to music city pinball distro, and it's a dollar for older machines. All JJP and the newer modern pins (less than 5 years old maybe as a rough guess) are all 2 bucks.

I visit The Game Terminal whenever I’m in Nashville. It’s a Pinball paradise. I wish I lived closer to it.

3 months later
#27433 7 months ago
Quoted from NovaCade:

11.5 hours in the car and met an awesome Pinsider. Happy to finally be in the Rick and Morty club. Game is fantastic! This is one of the smoothest ones I’ve played. And bonus! The wife likes it too!!

Nice haul! Fun game. And, hey, this hobby’s a lot easier to enjoy when the wife is onboard.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

4,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richmond, VA
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
La Porte, TX
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 64.99
$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Filament Printing

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

5,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Walton, KY
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 33.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 84.99

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Charlemagne1987.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-machine-did-you-bring-home-today-post-your-pictures?tu=Charlemagne1987 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.