(Topic ID: 92205)

What machine did you bring home today? Post your pictures!

By MiamiRedSkin

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 28,654 posts
  • 2,297 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 hours ago by EJS
  • Topic is favorited by 581 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8284 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9525 (resized).jpg
DSC01924 (resized).JPG
DSC01920 (resized).JPG
DSC01929 (resized).JPG
E401A3EA-3BBA-4B16-9F6D-4152FA314772 (resized).jpeg
4A5E26ED-B0C8-43CC-A70B-7D256378ADB9 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240422_205151828.jpg
IMG_2294 (resized).JPG
PXL_20240422_014624665 (resized).jpg
IMG_5605 Large (resized).jpeg
IMG_5587 Large (resized).jpeg
IMG_5204 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5205 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5206 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0388 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider AlexRogan84.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18056 3 years ago

Party on dude!

IMG_2263 (resized).JPGIMG_2263 (resized).JPG
#18111 3 years ago
Quoted from Mrsiyufy:

Pirates of the Caribbean LE finally made it home after a month of waiting!
[quoted image]

Slightly off topic... that Ghostbusters... and the Ecto-1 model and Stay Puft Marshmellow man on top... do you have any little tricks you use to keep them up there? Like adhesive of some kind or some other unnoticeable bracket so they don't come falling down if the machine gets bumped a little too aggressively? I'm wondering because I have a couple non-standard topper things I'd like to put on my own games and don't want to worry about them falling off.

1 week later
#18198 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

Not a pinball machine this time, but a classic from 1983 or so! I was obsessed with Dirk The Daring then, when this game was impossible to master. It’s exactly the same today! Lead on, Adventurer!
[quoted image]

Nice find. Same story here for being terrible at it as a kid. Picked it up for NES not long ago and saw they released a version for PS4 not long ago too.

Although... from your picture... is that cabinet miniature size or is that just the world's largest TV remote sitting on the floor next to it???

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#18200 3 years ago

Nicely done. Looks pretty sweet. I've been collecting old NES games off and on for a while. Had maybe like 15-20 as a kid. Still have those and then went back and bought used a bunch of ones I never got but always wanted. That was about the time I realized NES made six different pinball video games. And this is waaaay before the likes of Pinball Arcade for PS4. The graphics and physics are not exactly top notch by today's standards.

Anyway, I couldn't believe it when I realized they made a Highspeed pinball video game for original Nintendo. Much better than Duck Hunt

IMG_0139 (resized).JPGIMG_0139 (resized).JPGIMG_2058 (resized).JPGIMG_2058 (resized).JPG
2 weeks later
#18434 3 years ago
Quoted from JoshPA:

I need a set of those handles. Looks like you could sell a run of 20-30 pretty easily. Is anyone thinking of sourcing something?

If someone has CAD drawings to share, I can ask a buddy of mine that works for an industrial steel place what it might take to produce a set (or multiple sets).

1 month later
#18856 3 years ago

Got my first pin that wasn't from my nostalgic, teenage playing years. And I wanted a deeper rule set. I think I've got my hands full figuring this one out!!

Data East, Bally, Williams and Stern. Any more machines and some living room furniture is going to have to go!

IMG_2808 (resized).JPGIMG_2808 (resized).JPGIMG_2811 (resized).JPGIMG_2811 (resized).JPGIMG_2842 (resized).JPGIMG_2842 (resized).JPG
#18869 3 years ago
Quoted from fast1981:

In my excitement I forgot to take a pic from my van. Ten hour round trip, but enjoyed a Chicago hot beef and hot dog from Portillo's! Good to have the trio together. Still trying to pick a favorite!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Great Elvira collection! And Elvis too!

Quoted from NoQuarters:

Like the alternate backglass on WPT

Thanks! I like that one too. I don't mind the original honestly. It didn't also come with the original, but I might keep my eye out in case anyone is getting rid of it.

1 week later
#18969 3 years ago
Quoted from Hapidance:

This is what came home with me yesterday.
I was excited to find it but I’m gonna need som help!
[quoted image][quoted image]

My Getaway has been the same kind of a$$hole yours apparently is. I’ve got a pretty extensive thread going with the different troubleshooting steps taken. Currently my boards are with someone getting repairs. Once I get them back and reinstalled I’ll post another update. Hopefully there’ll be something in that thread to help you.

1 month later
#19287 3 years ago
Quoted from mikespins:

Picked up TSPP from eddie yesterday!
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Wow, that is a nice looking game! Amazing colours!

#19289 3 years ago
Quoted from neverahighscore:

Congrats! Sold mine awhile back cause I suck at playing and couldn't get near the wizard mode to complete. Super game. I do miss it.

The splash page here on Pinside for TSPP says it is the deepest rule set in a pinball game to date. Is it significantly deeper than World Poker Tour? I have a WPT and was under the impression that was about as deep as a rule set got.

3 weeks later
#19598 3 years ago
Quoted from TxJay:

Here it is in the line up....
[quoted image]

I like the look of that Lethal Weapon 3. The black cabinet and red rails. Got more pics of that one posted somewhere?

1 month later
#20179 2 years ago
Quoted from KSUWildcatFan:

I dunno on the translite but it's stuck to the glass and, like....bubbly. So eh.
I think lw3 is a good DMD game for $1200-1700 which it most certainly USUALLY is (seemingly not with pinflation though), even with the super terrible callouts. I actually kinda like it...but no space means no keeping. I did at least make it nice (it was fillllllthy gross dirty, and the inside of the cab still is, for now) for the next guy. Now I wait for the PIN2DMD and decide if I want to powdercoat anything (primarily the gun). Eh.
[quoted image]

How did you manage to get white inserts for the UZI gun and clip? Or is that just the lighting in the photo? Mine are all red for those.

IMG_3068 (resized).JPGIMG_3068 (resized).JPG
#20187 2 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

They are white/opaque from factory on mine.
Colored LEDs perhaps?

Thanks, yea, they are all red LED's under there. Not sure I ever even thought of them being a different colour. Might just have to swap them out for white ones and see how it looks

1 week later
#20404 2 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

The story is that Capcom had a bunch of European distributors from Austria and Germany that day and they lost their minds when they saw Flipper Football, so Capcom thought it was gonna be HUGE! They forgot that “football” isn’t popular here in America

Cool looking game. Unique for sure and rare. Agreed on the jumbo DMD and great images. I just watched a gameplay video and it’s quite elaborate what they did with it.

Oddly enough, there is one of these games being advertised locally here in Ontario. It’s listed as being offered as a trade or an outright sale for the right offer. There’s no mention of price or value. Can you give me an idea what one of these should go for right now? Assume it’s in good condition and perhaps that the DMD is working correctly. That large and unusual sized DMD I would imagine is a pricey thing to replace if it is t working correctly. Thanks.

1 week later
#20554 2 years ago
Quoted from ringonu:

Picked up yesterday.
Owner said it hasn’t worked for 4 years. New batteries and it booted right up and everything works. Clean boards, ok cab and playfield with factory mylar mostly intact. My first non-EM.
This is going to be a player for me and my kids so new rubbers, balls and cleaning and it’ll be ready for action. LEDs eventually. $775 and a quick 90 minute drive was well worth it.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow, awesome!

And for $775!! Incredible. If that was listed for sale in Ontario right now they would be asking $3,000+ for it. Prices are D-U-M-B here.

1 month later
#20842 2 years ago

Hey bucko, you're up!

IMG_4345 (resized).JPGIMG_4345 (resized).JPGIMG_4352 (resized).JPGIMG_4352 (resized).JPGIMG_4353 (resized).JPGIMG_4353 (resized).JPGIMG_4355 (resized).JPGIMG_4355 (resized).JPG
#20849 2 years ago
Quoted from locksmith:

Great score. One of the best classics. Playfield looks nice. Congrats.

Thanks! Love this game. Played it a lot as a kid. Getaway, Funhouse, Diner, Party Zone. Great era.

Playfield is a Diamond Plated version, not sure when it was swapped out. Most recent owner had it for 8 years and it came to him that way. It's real nice and has very few areas I've seen of concern.

I'm about to create a new thread for it as there are a couple things not quite right... some electrical oddities I'm hoping others can give me some ideas on.

IMG_4358 (resized).JPGIMG_4358 (resized).JPGIMG_4360 (resized).JPGIMG_4360 (resized).JPG
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 9.95
$ 27.99
Rubber/Silicone
Comet Pinball

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
$ 14.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

4,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

9,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Martinez, CA
$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 22.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

Playfield - Other
Gameroom Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 39.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider AlexRogan84.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-machine-did-you-bring-home-today-post-your-pictures?tu=AlexRogan84 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.