(Topic ID: 92205)

What machine did you bring home today? Post your pictures!

By MiamiRedSkin

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 14,117 posts
  • 1,558 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 minutes ago by pinostalgia
  • Topic is favorited by 376 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 12,401 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_27a8 (resized).jpg
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_27a3 (resized).jpg
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2798 (resized).jpg
65DD7314-5C4F-4F68-8832-FA7B8D57D338 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3707 (resized).JPG
IMG_3704 (resized).JPG
IMG_3702 (resized).JPG
IMG_3697 (resized).JPG
jp (resized).jpg
goldeneye (resized).jpg
chimp_throwing_rock_corbis (resized).jpg
ta4 (resized).jpg
ta3 (resized).jpg
ta2 (resized).jpg
ta1 (resized).jpg
951F492F-974A-4BA0-991B-B38971BBEC27 (resized).jpeg

There are 14117 posts in this topic. You are on page 69 of 283.
#3401 3 years ago

13 hour roadie to the Canadian rocky mountains last week. "Jim, are you drunk?"

20160923_141911.jpg

20161011_211409.jpg

#3402 3 years ago

Galaxy didn't last long. Traded it today for this lethal weapon 3. With an autograph of Joe Kaminkow.

image (resized).jpeg

image (resized).jpeg

#3403 3 years ago

i miss my LW3

#3404 3 years ago

I really like the data east games of that period. I've not put a ton of games on lw3 but it seems cool. I traded with a friend who owed me one basically so it's not like I stole it or anything. I believe it will be a fun game

#3405 3 years ago
Quoted from jmountjoy111:

I really like the data east games of that period. I've not put a ton of games on lw3 but it seems cool. I traded with a friend who owed me one basically so it's not like I stole it or anything. I believe it will be a fun game

Good luck beating the stock high scores. Haha. Love my LW3

#3406 3 years ago

guy was just over at my place today talking up LW3.

#3407 3 years ago

Not home yet, but I picked up a The Shadow at the expo. I kept hearing people say there were no deals, but I thought several of the machines were priced to sell. Met a great seller and can't wait to get it in the lineup.

#3408 3 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

Met a great seller and can't wait to get it in the lineup.

Never knew collecting went that far as to collecting the sellers as well

#3409 3 years ago

Yeah, that's what I get for trying to post at 2am

#3410 3 years ago

The Shadow is now in my game room. Apparently, I have a soft spot for pinballs based on bad movies.

image (resized).jpeg

#3411 3 years ago

I didn't bring a machine home today

#3412 3 years ago

I know most people don't care for this one but the cabinet had zero fade, matching numbers boards to cabinet, no burn on connectors, ultra bright DMD, and has a near perfect playfield. Minor switch adjustment in progress and then a little LED treatment coming up.

IMG_0218 (resized).JPG

#3413 3 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

The Shadow is now in my game room. Apparently, I have a soft spot for pinballs based on bad movies.

Me too! Demolition Man, Johnny Mnemonic, Lethal Weapon 3! Wish I had a Shadow.

IMG_5320 (resized).JPG
IMG_5321 (resized).JPG

#3414 3 years ago

I'd be completely happy with that lineup. Nice room.

#3415 3 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

Me, too. I parked my TS next to my Congo as well. Great games.

#3416 3 years ago

after a lot of elbow grease she plays great
only issues , left slingshot not working, and dmd missing half a horizontal line?

P_20161017_104951 (resized).jpg

#3417 3 years ago
Quoted from jorro:

after a lot of elbow grease she plays great
only issues , left slingshot not working, and dmd missing half a horizontal line?

Looks great! The left sling shouldn't be a big deal. The coil doesn't fire at all? Are the switches recognized in test mode?

I just added three spotlights to my LW3 to brighten up the playfield.

IMG_5406 (resized).JPG

IMG_5407 (resized).JPG

IMG_5404 (resized).JPG

#3418 3 years ago
Quoted from jmountjoy111:

Galaxy didn't last long. Traded it today for this lethal weapon 3. With an autograph of Joe Kaminkow.

LW3 was my first machine 10 years ago. Original dome on top is rare. Have fun! OK OK OK OK OK OK OK

#3419 3 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Looks great! The left sling shouldn't be a big deal. The coil doesn't fire at all? Are the switches recognized in test mode?
I just added three spotlights to my LW3 to brighten up the playfield.

no they didnt, coil fired in test so i looked at the solder and the joint was craced miniscule at the diode pin
reflowed the solder and works great now!

now only to find out why te dmd is missing half a line!

thanks for the pics, i added a spotlight i had lying it plays much better now i can see the ball!

#3420 3 years ago

Not real familiar with this game but looking forward to it since i like the theme and hear it has deep rules.

IMG_0407 (resized).JPG

#3421 3 years ago

jealous.

#3422 3 years ago
Quoted from TheBrewhouse:

Not real familiar with this game but looking forward to it since i like the theme and hear it has deep rules.

If that's the one the was on CL today, you got an awesome deal!

#3423 3 years ago
Quoted from hotwheelerguy:

If that's the one the was on CL today, you got an awesome deal!

It was that one. The seller was really great too. He told me he got about 25 texts, emails, and voicemails from the time he and I first talked to when I got to his place an hour later. He told me many of those people said he priced it too low and offered more. Real standup guy since he did not ask me for more than he originally posted.

#3424 3 years ago

Ripley's is great. It's one of those machines I sold but had to get back. The other is Dirty Harry that I picked up yesterday. However this time it has a drop target.

thumbnail_IMG_0051 (resized).jpg

#3425 3 years ago
Quoted from TheBrewhouse:

It was that one. The seller was really great too. He told me he got about 25 texts, emails, and voicemails from the time he and I first talked to when I got to his place an hour later. He told me many of those people said he priced it too low and offered more. Real standup guy since he did not ask me for more than he originally posted.

Good for him, it's hard to find honest sellers like that. He definitely did the right thing. Congrats on your new machine!

#3426 3 years ago

I was fishing today and caught this 3 pins

IMG_3672 (resized).JPG

IMG_3673 (resized).JPG

IMG_3676 (resized).JPG

#3427 3 years ago

Ummmmm. Nice catch. Lol

#3428 3 years ago
Quoted from robertg130:

I was fishing today and caught this 3 pins

What a weird street, checkered lines for the side of the road. I was trying to figure out who the hell was in the back of the truck taking those pictures while you were driving, LOL.

#3429 3 years ago

Truck was parking at the side of the street loading the Attack from Mars pin that was in a small bar at the side.Hey if I told the price for this 3 you can't believe

#3430 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Ripley's is great. It's one of those machines I sold but had to get back. The other is Dirty Harry that I picked up yesterday. However this time it has a drop target.

sample

#3431 3 years ago

Picked up this nice one last night. been HUO for last 31 years and I got it pretty cheap.

20161018_004814 (resized).jpg

#3432 3 years ago
Quoted from robertg130:

Hey if I told the price for this 3 you can't believe

Oh no no no...you don't get to bring it up and then just leave us hanging.

#3433 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I can't find the drop target.

#3434 3 years ago

I found it

#3435 3 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

I can't find the drop target.

It's right where it's supposed to be.

DT (resized).jpg

#3436 3 years ago

Love the 70s Williams EMs. These should clean up nicely. One will eventually be sold after I decide whether it will be restored or sold as is.

I found another great seller and pinball lover in Phoenix. We couldn't help but talk pinball for quite some time.

day1_spanish_eyes_1_backglass (resized).jpg

day1_spanish_eyes_1_playfield (resized).jpg

day1_spanish_eyes_2_playfield (resized).jpg

day1_spanish_eyes_1 and_2 (resized).jpg

#3437 3 years ago

MMR in da house !!!

image (resized).jpg

image (resized).jpg

#3438 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

That's awesome. DH is such a cool game. Even cooler with a drop target. Congrats.

#3439 3 years ago

Thanks. I understand there weren't too many made and some I've seen pictures of have seen much better days. Others have had theirs modified to add a drop target. This one's just a nice original sample that looks like it's never seen a quarter.

#3440 3 years ago

Went to work. Took lunch break at 930am to sell Who Dunnit. Went back to work. Left at end of day to go to bank to get extra funds. Hopped in truck with buddy and picked up this beauty - previous owner had it basically unused for the past 13 years. Most of the dirt was on the decals, not the game lol. The clearcoat just glistens.

20161019_192153 (resized).jpg
20161020_014405 (resized).jpg
20161020_034301 (resized).jpg

20161019_215849 (resized).jpg

#3441 3 years ago
Quoted from cheshirefilms:

Went to work. Took lunch break at 930am to sell Who Dunnit. Went back to work. Left at end of day to go to bank to get extra funds. Hopped in truck with buddy and picked up this beauty - previous owner had it basically unused for the past 13 years. Most of the dirt was on the decals, not the game lol. The clearcoat just glistens.

Those two look great together. That TZ artwork is amazing!

#3442 3 years ago

now, where to put that 3rd...

#3443 3 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

BSD is an awesome movie!

#3444 3 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

BSD is an awesome movie!

x2

#3445 3 years ago
Quoted from cheshirefilms:

Nice artwork in your game room. Congrats on the purchase.

#3446 3 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

BSD is an awesome movie!

Yeah, I've actually reposed that picture a few additional times with the comment about BSD being an exception.

#3447 3 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

Yeah, I've actually reposed that picture a few additional times with the comment about BSD being an exception.

In the other hand, Congo and JM are terrific games!

#3448 3 years ago

A work in progress and it has been here for 3 days... I'm finally resurrecting Defender, after 7 years of gathering parts together.

IMG_5155 (resized).JPG

#3449 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Thanks. I understand there weren't too many made and some I've seen pictures of have seen much better days. Others have had theirs modified to add a drop target. This one's just a nice original sample that looks like it's never seen a quarter.

i had a sample it shipped to california.

#3450 3 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

i had a sample it shipped to california.

Could be the same one. Some of these machines get passed around like girls in high school did.
It's a real nice one, I'll say that.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
ModFather Pinball Mods
Trade
Machine - For Trade
San Mateo, CA
There are 14117 posts in this topic. You are on page 69 of 283.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside