(Topic ID: 92205)

What machine did you bring home today? Post your pictures!

By MiamiRedSkin

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 14,120 posts
  • 1,558 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 23 minutes ago by Isochronic_Frost
  • Topic is favorited by 376 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 12,402 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

5amigos (resized).JPG
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_27a8 (resized).jpg
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_27a3 (resized).jpg
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2798 (resized).jpg
65DD7314-5C4F-4F68-8832-FA7B8D57D338 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3707 (resized).JPG
IMG_3704 (resized).JPG
IMG_3702 (resized).JPG
IMG_3697 (resized).JPG
jp (resized).jpg
goldeneye (resized).jpg
chimp_throwing_rock_corbis (resized).jpg
ta4 (resized).jpg
ta3 (resized).jpg
ta2 (resized).jpg
ta1 (resized).jpg

There are 14120 posts in this topic. You are on page 63 of 283.
#3101 3 years ago

My first EM!

Royal Flush (resized).jpg

#3102 3 years ago

Yay! Welcome to the club!

#3103 3 years ago
Quoted from Sethman:

Beautiful Elvira. Restored or original?

Original,plus the first time i see the boob decal ?
Back in the day, the boobs were too exposed and the decal was optional
Lol
Silly people

image (resized).jpeg

#3104 3 years ago

Finally after a very long wait .....

20160830_171653 (resized).jpg

#3105 3 years ago

My son and I drove down to south coast (of England) at the weekend to collect Elektra from a Pinballinfo.com member. As a bonus he gave us a chance to play some of his huge collection of machines.

image (resized).jpeg

#3106 3 years ago

Is there a machine to go along with that Beat The Clock backglass?

#3107 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Is there a machine to go along with that Beat The Clock backglass?

Every glass has it's machine, sometimes you just gotta dig a little...

_87688198_thinkstockphotos-180887147 (resized).jpg

#3108 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballrockstar:

Lol
Silly people

My scared stiff came with a similar decal. I didn't notice it til I got it home. I was nervous it was going to damage the translite when I peeled it off, but it didn't.

#3109 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballrockstar:

Lol
Silly people

If I had an Elvira, I would have the decal on. It's such an interesting story. Did Scared Stiff have a decal too?

#3110 3 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

If I had an Elvira, I would have the decal on. It's such an interesting story. Did Scared Stiff have a decal too?

See above. Yes, it was called a modesty decal. Mine went directly into the trash, bring on the boobies!

#3111 3 years ago

lol I skimmed right over that.

#3112 3 years ago

Not today but 2 days ago..

IMG_20160829_002039 (resized).jpg

#3113 3 years ago

Not pinball, but this should give people who aren't into flippin something to do. Any idea what the average ballpark these are worth? Picked this up for $200, might grab another local one as well.

20160829_191116 (resized).jpg

#3114 3 years ago

Got another off my wishlist!

20160829_205641 (resized).jpg

#3115 3 years ago

Not pinball related but I always want a crazy taxi

image (resized).jpg

#3116 3 years ago

I LOVE Crazy Taxi!! One of my favorite arcades for sure!

#3117 3 years ago

The force was strong with me tonight. Wife approves.

20160831_222042 (resized).jpg

#3118 3 years ago

Finally grabbed a Funhouse! Needs a shop job, but looks like it will clean up really nice.

image (resized).jpg

#3120 3 years ago
Quoted from comment23:

The force was strong with me tonight. Wife approves.

Couple more and you can host league buddy!! See you Saturday!

#3121 3 years ago
Quoted from simplykind:

Not pinball, but this should give people who aren't into flippin something to do. Any idea what the average ballpark these are worth? Picked this up for $200, might grab another local one as well.

That is a good price, my son wants one of these bad, I would pay $200 for one right now as I can never find them. Let me know if you don't want the second one as I would love to buy it.

#3122 3 years ago
Quoted from gentrsa:

That is a good price, my son wants one of these bad, I would pay $200 for one right now as I can never find them. Let me know if you don't want the second one as I would love to buy it.

yeah, easily worth $200 on the street. i see those JVL's in warehouse ads for ~$500-600.

#3123 3 years ago
Quoted from simplykind:

Great price, i bought one new years ago and it was 2500.

#3124 3 years ago

A great classic Bally. (Sorry for the blurry picture, I didn't take very many last night.)

IMG_3232 (resized).JPG

#3125 3 years ago

My first EM!

Needs a little work, which im really looking forward too. As a dmd guy, i can really appreciate how easy it is to take these guys apart and move them. Oh, and its a sample game! Very clean inside and out.

20160831_203645 (resized).jpg

20160831_203634 (resized).jpg

#3126 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Oh, and its a sample game!

Serial # looks like 6446?

#3127 3 years ago
Quoted from dmieczko:

Finally grabbed a Funhouse! Needs a shop job, but looks like it will clean up really nice.

My GOD - Rudy has seen better days. Looks like me after a night out drinking.

#3128 3 years ago
Quoted from SirScott:

Serial # looks like 6446?

Yes, thats the number on top. Pf number is 368. It has the different credit wheel.

#3129 3 years ago

say goodbye to your balls!

14212755_10154390295893529_7189585728300267263_n (resized).jpg

#3130 3 years ago
Quoted from Pahuffman:

My GOD - Rudy has seen better days. Looks like me after a night out drinking.

No doubt! Eyelids are definitely off track!

#3131 3 years ago

big hurt
needs just a little tlc

P_20160901_210705 (resized).jpg

#3132 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Yes, thats the number on top. Pf number is 368. It has the different credit wheel.

I think that the "368" is likely the number that Gottlieb assigned to the game itself. See http://www.ipdb.org/historical/gtlbengcards/cards.html.

I thought the early production of these games had the half-moon credit wheel? Not sure if the sample games had those as well.

#3133 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Oh, and its a sample game!

The little rectangle window in the backglass says production game. So does a 6446 serial number.

You didn't show us the credit unit. If the half moon style that says sample.

The green ringed pop bumpers and the white pop bumper skirts say sample.

Maybe you have a frankenstein game. A low serial number with an adjacent "S" somewhere on it would confirm.

#3134 3 years ago

Here is the credit unit.

20160901_215958 (resized).jpg

20160901_220030 (resized).jpg

#3135 3 years ago

I couldn't pass up my second Strike Zone. It was priced as a project with a little bit of planking on the playfield but it is clean and came with a backbox backdoor, a new piece of playfield glass, manual and schematics. It shouldn't take long to get this restored.

day_1_backglass_close_up (resized).jpg

day_1_full_playfield. (resized).jpg

#3136 3 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

I couldn't pass up my second Strike Zone.

Brings back many a memory. A house mate had one. played the hell out of it. That Down Post button above the Post, made me cuss a few times.

#3137 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Here is the credit unit.

Looks like they put the sample game parts in a production cabinet somewhere down the road. That would explain why your backglass has the small rectangle window.

Boilerman was recently pursuing BGResto to do a half moon credit window in an Atlantis backglass repro.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/just-picked-up

#3138 3 years ago

Here's a 1 minute video clip from earlier this evening, demonstrating the gameplay of my latest vintage arcade acquisition, a 1974 Kasco Untouchable. I still need to add the windshield to the gangster car and polish the coin return chrome to complete this restoration project, which arrived a few weeks ago.

https://vimeo.com/181285498

#3139 3 years ago

Like it very much but isn't working yet

DSC_0617 (resized).jpg

DSC_0618 (resized).jpg

DSC_0619 (resized).jpg

DSC_0620 (resized).jpg

DSC_0621 (resized).jpg

#3140 3 years ago

IMG_20160903_184143691_HDR (resized).jpg

#3141 3 years ago
Quoted from blurt:

Like it very much but isn't working yet

Working or not, she's Beautiful!

#3142 3 years ago
Quoted from ZNET:

Here's a 1 minute video clip from earlier this evening, demonstrating the gameplay of my latest vintage arcade acquisition, a 1974 Kasco Untouchable. I still need to add the windshield to the gangster car and polish the coin return chrome to complete this restoration project, which arrived a few weeks ago.
ยป Vimeo video

Nice, never saw on of those and I love the backglass with the simulated shooting and the old cars.

#3143 3 years ago
Quoted from ckcsm:

Nice, never saw on of those and I love the backglass with the simulated shooting and the old cars.

The scenery, according to the game's flyer, is based upon old Chicago. I, too, love that backglass. Kasco and Sega produced the most ingenious EM arcades in the seventies, in my view.

S_Untouchable by Kasco (resized).jpg

20160814_165057 (resized).jpg

#3144 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

My first EM!
Needs a little work, which im really looking forward too. As a dmd guy, i can really appreciate how easy it is to take these guys apart and move them. Oh, and its a sample game! Very clean inside and out.

Was that the one from CL that was partially shopped and worked on, but left partially disassembled? If so, I was really debating on that...game looks nice and clean. Awesome grab and a great game...I've played ZNET's truly minty Atlantis many times.

#3145 3 years ago

Congrats on Junk Yard! It sort of gets forgotten among all the giants of the late-90's B/W titles but it's a really fantastic game.

#3146 3 years ago

Picked up High Speed yesterday! My first pin! Played this a lot at my friends' store back in the day. Plays great but the lower playfield lights weren't working after bringing it home (the tach, kickback, freeway lights, and also the stoplight). Haven't had time to trouble shoot that yet.
I'm very happy!

HighSpeed (resized).JPG

#3147 3 years ago

image (resized).jpeg

#3148 3 years ago

image (resized).jpeg

#3149 3 years ago

Nice Apron.

#3150 3 years ago

Another road trip, another machine, another memory.

Very low use collector quality T2 purchased for private ownership (HUO) in 1991.
Sitting in the same summer house game room with a electronic dart board and pool table for almost 25 years under a set of blankets.
Equitable price offered and accepted, no market "insanity".

Game reflected description based on condition.
All paperwork (manual, schematic, handbook, goodie bag+ extra plastics, fuse pack) in the coin door including the invoice from 10/22/1991 direct from the distributor to the present owner.
Shipped to the SAME home address.

Cost was $200 higher than original NIB cost + delivery (if you know what distributors charged back in 1991).
Private contacted sale as he knew I was a serious collector who does not BS or play CL / Ebay games.

Not every owner thinks games are made of platinum or gold, this was just property to the owner.
Fair and honest.

Boards were bright green, unfaded unmarred cabinet (except the leg gouging from leg bolts being over tightened which nobody cared about in the 1990s), a couple of light scratches on the edges of the backbox and top factory warning decal which was peeled by the owner.
Gun handle still full chrome.
Batteries were dead, last time they were changed was 2008 (marked), no alkaline leakage (very lucky).
Playfield near perfect, two chipped plastics, no other broken parts including signs, skull, ramps, stand ups, drop target, or HK.
Cannon looming looks great with no twisting.
Even the drop target decal looks new.

Just needs a light shop job, although I will completely strip the entire game.
I already have the replacement plastics enroute.

Sitting in my garage until winter, and I will sell my other T2 in storage which is only superb eventually.

Games like this do exist to the diligent.

T2.jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems
$ 44.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 219.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
There are 14120 posts in this topic. You are on page 63 of 283.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside