(Topic ID: 92205)

What machine did you bring home today? Post your pictures!

By MiamiRedSkin

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 14,069 posts
  • 1,555 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by Y3AG3R
  • Topic is favorited by 375 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 12,354 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

EEB18F85-22C1-4D5F-A5A7-8D0013DA958E (resized).jpeg
F6F67B98-22F0-4208-B46B-D5318A736F8A (resized).jpeg
2FABE414-2918-41DD-A126-F0757B38F848 (resized).jpeg
E07FD6F6-BD4D-4272-A89F-169EEEF1E6DC (resized).jpeg
5J5A2517 (resized).JPG
5J5A2516 (resized).JPG
IMG_4749 (resized).jpg
IMG_4767 (resized).jpg
IMG_3255.HEIC (resized).jpeg
20191112_123129 (resized).jpg
1A625173-6FF2-456F-B34A-05E20A74712E (resized).jpeg
BF92A5F8-8AD1-46E7-BBB3-A45B16F75702 (resized).jpeg
FD3B958A-9846-433A-A1D3-4491B5E245E7 (resized).jpeg
AT2 (resized).jpg
AT1 (resized).jpg
CE3 (resized).jpg

There are 14069 posts in this topic. You are on page 61 of 282.
#3001 3 years ago
Quoted from Luzur:

The Dodge City pinball is gonna have to wait until Gamatron is done and up and running, it just buzz when you plug it in, cant find a ON/Off switch onit so i guess its one of those with the kick switches?

Yes. No on off switch. Sometimes it's as simple as dropping a coin or adding a credit to make them go. Smacking the cabinet bottom turns it off.

#3002 3 years ago

Little rough around the edges but excited to snag this guy today

image_(resized).jpeg

#3003 3 years ago

Picked this one up yesterday.

DSC04224_(resized).JPG

#3004 3 years ago

Speaking of Gamatron, I'm bringing home my cabinet for it this weekend, and I laid down my first coat of clear on the playfield... I think I'll start a new thread for this...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gamatron-scratch-build#post-3296861

image_(resized).jpeg

#3005 3 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

I'd change those colors though, I don't mind LEDs, just not a fan of the "rainbow" going on there.

It looks a lot better in person. I have a feeling you wouldn't like it after I get my Titan order.

#3006 3 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

Speaking of Gamatron, I'm bringing home my cabinet for it this weekend, and I laid down my first coat of clear on the playfield... I think I'll start a new thread for this...
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gamatron-scratch-build#post-3296861

Join the club, whydontya

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/segasapinstar-gamatron-techrepair-tipclub

#3007 3 years ago

Finally found a Sorcerer!!!

image_(resized).jpg

#3008 3 years ago

1965 Gottlieb Hi Dolly. Needs some work, and some parts.
DSCN0968_(resized).JPG

#3009 3 years ago

Another smooth transaction by GWAXT72

This game has some nostalgic value for me!

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

#3010 3 years ago

Fire. Power.

Barn find, it's a bit of a basket case that will need a lot of work but I'm looking forward to it.

FullSizeRender_(1)_(resized).jpg

FullSizeRender_(resized).jpg

#3011 3 years ago

I need to first start with the boards. Pretty bad battery acid damage, but I have certainly seen worse. I'm thinking it should clean up with a little elbow grease, and of course vinegar.

Sorry for crappy photos, it was pretty late last night and dark with a slight bit of rain so had to take these quickly. But if you zoom in enough you can see what I'll be dealing with.

Oh and of course the batteries are already off the board and in the trash. Will do some work tonight sanding and cleaning, removing the old battery holder, checking continuity, etc.

IMG_3212_(resized).JPG
IMG_3215_(resized).JPG

#3012 3 years ago

image_(resized).jpeg

#3013 3 years ago

GB_box_(resized).jpg

#3014 3 years ago

20160814_132145_(resized).jpg

#3015 3 years ago

Had to get another, I missed Arnold's huge face way too much...

IMG_0903_(resized).JPG

IMG_0901_(resized).JPG

#3016 3 years ago

An unfaded BSD is a thing to behold. Nice find.

#3017 3 years ago

I joined the Barracora club on Monday, thanks to Xerico.

IMG_5456_(resized).JPG

IMG_5457_(resized).JPG

IMG_5459_(resized).JPG

#3018 3 years ago

My wife was kicking my ass at the game, then a pop bumper stopped working. Thanks to Vid's guide, I'll be replacing that mofo.

IMG_5467_(resized).JPG

#3019 3 years ago

I want one sooo bad!!!! anyone selling?

#3020 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

An unfaded BSD is a thing to behold. Nice find.

Like the subject "man" of the game, it simply doesn't fare well in sunlight. That's the second BSD on here brought home within a week...keep them coming! "Welcome to my home."

#3021 3 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

I want one sooo bad!!!! anyone selling?

We have a nice one at the store. I could work with you on price, but you'd have to get it shipped. PM me if you want to chat.

#3022 3 years ago

Nothing new, but shuffled some games around. Moved ToM out of my apartment and into my buddy's house. He just bought a gorgeous million dollar house, wants to make the basement a gameroom but has to recoup some funds a bit first. He watches after it, I get free storage - win win.

Moved Shadow from my brother's house in the suburbs to my apartment. He said he occasionally played it, there were 8 games on the audits Same buddy helped me hump it up the stairs.

Because my back stairs are so tight, I take off the backbox, and take out the playfield. Makes logistics and time and bit complicated, but certainly well worth the effort.

I'm exhausted. Took a shower with a nice beer and passing out. Hoping I don't get too distracted with putting Shadow back together tomorrow...

IMG_20160818_230047_(resized).jpgSnapchat-7432655188286139812_(resized).jpgSnapchat-794529047976103422_(resized).jpg

#3023 3 years ago
Quoted from dudah:

I'm exhausted. Took a shower with a nice beer and passing out.

beer in the shower? been there before.

#3024 3 years ago

There is a difference? I think personally I forgot to stop at hobby and went straight to obsession.

#3025 3 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

beer in the shower? been there before.

LMAO

#3026 3 years ago

Over the last week or so....

IMG_2979_(resized).JPG

IMG_3075_(resized).JPG

#3027 3 years ago

i gotta play a TRON. apparently, it's a very polarizing game.

#3028 3 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

i gotta play a TRON. apparently, it's a very polarizing game.

Are you kidding?!? It IS the best game ever!! So I've been told

#3029 3 years ago

3 projects, bally champ has no backglass but it works!

20160819_193753_(resized).jpg

#3030 3 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

Over the last week or so....

Nice Tron...and finally picked up a BSD!!! Nice.

#3031 3 years ago
Quoted from Bugsy:

I need to first start with the boards. Pretty bad battery acid damage, but I have certainly seen worse. I'm thinking it should clean up with a little elbow grease, and of course vinegar.

Probably going to take something stronger than vinegar

Sno-Bowl is gel, so it will not run all over and really eats up that mess.

snobowl_(resized).jpg

#3032 3 years ago

Thanks for the recommendation Vid. I have never heard of or used Sno Bol before. I've used vinegar for most board repairs that had battery acid and it hasn't failed me yet.

#3033 3 years ago

I haven't even played one before, so I hope I like it.

image (resized).jpeg

#3034 3 years ago
Quoted from Fast-Ed:

I haven't even played one before, so I hope I like it.

What the hell? Are you waiting for the Stay Puft guy on top of the machine to read the instructions and set it up? Hahaha. He seems otherwise occupied wondering that is under the red sheet. Get legs on that thing, fold up the BB and boot it up!!

#3035 3 years ago

Here we are in traffic.
Game works, but has a display issue and needs a good cleaning. My fourth Classic Stern, along with Pinball, Magic, and the gone but not forgotten Wild Fyre.

Drac (resized).jpg

#3036 3 years ago

After a lengthy hunt for a very nice version of this machine I finally got it!

image (resized).jpg

image (resized).jpg

image (resized).jpg

image (resized).jpg

#3037 3 years ago
Quoted from bobnatlanta:

Here we are in traffic.
Game works, but has a display issue and needs a good cleaning. My fourth Classic Stern, along with Pinball, Magic, and the gone but not forgotten Wild Fyre.

THAT ONE IS UP COLSONS ALLEY! nice find!

#3038 3 years ago
Quoted from bobnatlanta:

Here we are in traffic.

Fifth......F2K.

#3039 3 years ago
Quoted from dothedoo:

Fifth......F2K.

Send one down here bro

#3040 3 years ago
Quoted from dothedoo:

Fifth......F2K.

What does it say about me when a fellow pinsider knows my (former) collection better than I do? Fifth indeed, dothedoo. And that got me thinking aout how my current and former pins stack up, but that's a topic for another thread.

#3041 3 years ago

LOL...I like looking at people's collections to see what they like and dislike (that's why we put them in there, right?) And also to see what games I can try to get them to sell me.

#3042 3 years ago
Quoted from bobnatlanta:

Game works, but has a display issue and needs a good cleaning.

Quoted from freddy:

THAT ONE IS UP COLSONS ALLEY! nice find!

Stern Dracula is awesome and legen....wait for it.......dary.

#3043 3 years ago

I want to bring this game home to continue the vampire line up.......badly. Good luck finding one though.

Mephisto BG 3 (resized).jpg

#3044 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I want to bring this game home to continue the vampire line up.......badly. Good luck finding one though.

We need to take a trip out of country to search for hard to find pins. I want some Brazilian Taito pins so badly.

#3045 3 years ago

This the Drac PF after a quick cleanup. I'm pleased enough with the outcome that I'm seriously considering leaving it as-is. Upper pf wear and some key lines need work. Other than that....I know I'm going to play the heck out of it while I make up my mind.

image (resized).jpeg

#3046 3 years ago
Quoted from bobnatlanta:

This the Drac PF after a quick cleanup. I'm pleased enough with the outcome that I'm seriously considering leaving it as-is. Upper pf wear and some key lines need work. Other than that....I know I'm going to play the heck out of it while I make up my mind.

Some of the best playfield art. It's inception-like with wings forming mouths and such.

#3047 3 years ago

HUO ST:TNG bargain!

14086423_1045754892205941_21632140909234397_o (resized).jpg

#3048 3 years ago
Quoted from bobnatlanta:

Be sure to mylar down to protect it. Look at other draculas to find where the usual wear spots are. It's rare to see no wear, so take steps to keep it looking nice.

#3049 3 years ago

I don't know who was more excited!

#3050 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Never say never!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
There are 14069 posts in this topic. You are on page 61 of 282.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside