(Topic ID: 92205)

What machine did you bring home today? Post your pictures!

By MiamiRedSkin

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 28,652 posts
  • 2,297 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 18 hours ago by kool1
  • Topic is favorited by 581 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC01924 (resized).JPG
DSC01920 (resized).JPG
DSC01929 (resized).JPG
E401A3EA-3BBA-4B16-9F6D-4152FA314772 (resized).jpeg
4A5E26ED-B0C8-43CC-A70B-7D256378ADB9 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240422_205151828.jpg
IMG_2294 (resized).JPG
PXL_20240422_014624665 (resized).jpg
IMG_5605 Large (resized).jpeg
IMG_5587 Large (resized).jpeg
IMG_5204 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5205 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5206 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0388 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0377 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0378 (resized).jpeg
There are 28,652 posts in this topic. You are on page 60 of 574.
#2951 7 years ago
Quoted from pinballrockstar:

i am not going to pull all the connectors from the prints to get the head off, too dicey.

I've done it several times. Everything is labeled, the cables have "memory" so the bends follow where they are supposed to go, and unlike Williams machines, you can't mix up the connectors since none of them are keyed alike.

#2952 7 years ago
Quoted from Hot1dog:

Newbie just got my first pin f14 tomcat nice condition not shopped but in great shape 1.5 hours away no shipping charge lol
Some rubber needs replaceing but works great for being 29 years old
Would like to put some led lights in it can anyone give me a direction if they have done it to there machine ? Great forum
And thanks

I hope you don't keep it on the porch, I see you have a TV and everything out there but between the moisture and the sunlight that's going to be an unfortunate mix.

#2953 7 years ago

Just got this, sad part is I'd be surprised if I have it 6 months before it goes back to the previous owner. Thanks Colson

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#2954 7 years ago
Quoted from Hot1dog:

Newbie just got my first pin f14 tomcat nice condition not shopped but in great shape 1.5 hours away no shipping charge lol
Some rubber needs replaceing but works great for being 29 years old
Would like to put some led lights in it can anyone give me a direction if they have done it to there machine ? Great forum
And thanks

Leds are easy. Simple bulb swap but turn off dim illumination in settings to prevent flicker. I use 1smd bulbs in inserts. Color match except yellow and orange, use warm white. Gi and backbox use cool white frosted 2smd. Some prefer warm white and 2smd may be too bright in some spots where bulb visible by player. Fun to experiment with colors so buy samples and see what looks good.

#2955 7 years ago

20160806_114646_(resized).jpg20160806_114646_(resized).jpgCV now is in my empty spot finally. It was on my wishlist since 2011
20160809_223733_(resized).jpg20160809_223733_(resized).jpg

#2956 7 years ago

Picked this up at terminal yesterday

IMG_20160809_164324626_(resized).jpgIMG_20160809_164324626_(resized).jpg

IMG_20160809_170539659_HDR_(resized).jpgIMG_20160809_170539659_HDR_(resized).jpg

IMG_20160809_215716971_(resized).jpgIMG_20160809_215716971_(resized).jpg

#2957 7 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

CV now is in my empty spot finally. It was on my wishlist since 2011

Very Nice

#2958 7 years ago
Quoted from JeffLadder:

Just got this, sad part is I'd be surprised if I have it 6 months before it goes back to the previous owner. Thanks Colson

Definitely...I'll be back for it. Hahaha. I was sad at home looking at the empty spot after I dropped it off, so I got in my car and took off. But then late last night I heard such a clatter...but it wasn't St. Nick, it was........Frankenstein!!

IMG_6569_(resized).JPGIMG_6569_(resized).JPG

#2959 7 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

Nice grab Bill........I'll be over to check it out. I didn't even get a chance to play GB at Pinfest.

#2960 7 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

CV now is in my empty spot finally. It was on my wishlist since 2011

Always feels great to scratch one off the wishlist...great pick up. Despite some people not liking it, I love CV. Not an easy game to master, and just colorful as hell.

#2961 7 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

fun playing this last night its fast as hell!

#2962 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer22:

Couple that have been on the wish list in the truck!

God damn...Torpedo Alley!!!! Awesome rare title. Should have never traded mine.

#2963 7 years ago

Yeah, been wanting a TA for awhile...not in great shape but pumped!

Hell...every man loves when he scores T&A?

#2964 7 years ago

Every once in awhile, I have a game delivered to my office, particularly for international deliveries (easier logistically). Then, I load the game into my SUV to bring home after work.

Here's a 1974 Kasco Untouchable arcade game, which arrived today. It's essentially a shooter game, in which the player navigates a 3-dimensional police car on a moving belt, in an attempt to catch a 3-dimensional gangster car. The player controls a steering wheel, accelerator pedal and a pistol simultaneously. For those interested, yesterday, I posted pre-shipment photos and video clips of a Kasco Untouchable in action in another thread (the thread entitled: "Show Us Your M & EM Gun & Submarine Games!"). Here's the link:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-show-us-your-em-gun-games/page/14#post-3287645

I love the unusual EM arcade games in pinball cabinets and this one is my Holy Grail.

What's wrong with this lobby? Right, there's too much furniture and too few coin op machines.

20160811_093739_(resized).jpg20160811_093739_(resized).jpg
20160811_094633_(resized).jpg20160811_094633_(resized).jpg
20160811_094556_(resized).jpg20160811_094556_(resized).jpg

#2965 7 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Definitely...I'll be back for it. Hahaha. I was sad at home looking at the empty spot after I dropped it off, so I got in my car and took off. But then late last night I heard such a clatter...but it wasn't St. Nick, it was........Frankenstein!!

Never played one...hint hint!

#2966 7 years ago

This finally arrived.

mmr_(resized).jpgmmr_(resized).jpg

#2967 7 years ago
Quoted from Chrizg:

This finally arrived.

Nice! Seems like these are rolling off the line at a good clip now.

#2968 7 years ago
Quoted from JeffLadder:

I'd change those colors though, I don't mind LEDs, just not a fan of the "rainbow" going on there.

#2969 7 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

Never played one...hint hint!

Any time you're ready Bill........you know the address! Franky is here waiting. And bring freddy so he can start to point out imperfections or what he doesn't like about it. Hahaha. He always enjoys my "monster" line up.

A better pic now that it's out of stand by mode and in part of the collection. Original owner had incans in it, even under the PF inserts. So I started LED'ing the crap out of it last night.

IMG_6570_(resized).JPGIMG_6570_(resized).JPG

#2970 7 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Any time you're ready Bill........you know the address! And bring freddy so he can start to point out imperfections or what he doesn't like about it. Hahaha. He always enjoys my "monster" line up.
A better pic now that it's out of stand by mode and in part of the collection. Original owner had incans in it, even under the PF inserts. So I started LED'ing the crap out of it last night.

I would like one to put next to my BSD.

#2971 7 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

I would like one to put next to my BSD.

Definitely.

#2972 7 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Any time you're ready Bill........you know the address! Franky is here waiting. And bring freddy so he can start to point out imperfections or what he doesn't like about it. Hahaha. He always enjoys my "monster" line up.

Ha! Nice theme you got going there. You need a Monster Bash to help round that collection out.

#2973 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer22:

Yeah, been wanting a TA for awhile...not in great shape but pumped!

I'm totally in for some T&A..hahaha. I totally refurbed mine when I had it...dead machine when I bought it home. The thing looked great and played awesome by the time I was done with it...even got a new Pinscore LED display which I don't think the game value justified, but what the hell. It was a nice upgrade. Definitely recommend one of those for your TA. It is a game that cleans up very well, and isn't too difficult to restore. I even miss the loud echoey radar bleeping in attract mode. Let me know when you're done with it or ready to move it out!! I'll take it off your hands.

#2974 7 years ago
Quoted from TxJay:

to help round that collection out.

Yes, a collection is VERY round when you have to sell all of them except Monster Bash to afford Monster Bash So damn expensive...

#2975 7 years ago

Road trip!

#2976 7 years ago

What's under the drape?

#2977 7 years ago

Awwwww Yeaaaah! Home safe.

#2978 7 years ago
Quoted from Nevus:

Awwwww Yeaaaah! Home safe.

Hopefully you can keep the vamps out of your house at night. They are gonna want to have parties all the time in your awesome game room. Congrats!

#2979 7 years ago

Brought home my first game from the 1970s: a Bally Supersonic!20160813_171257_(resized).jpg20160813_171257_(resized).jpg

#2980 7 years ago

Congrats on your first pin purchase

#2981 7 years ago

Not today, but yesterday i came home from a long trip north from what turned out to be a rather nice trade, got a Segasa Gamatron in straight trade for my Williams Jubilee, on top of that and for free i also got a Gottlieb Dodge City pinball which is just buzzing.

#2982 7 years ago

I didn't know Segasa made a version of Gamatron. What's the story there? Is that just the overseas version of Pinstar's?

#2983 7 years ago

Fish tales...nice game. Bought from a local pinsider. Love easy going transactions. A lottle work to do, bit not much...needs leds, some new rubber and a couple of adjustments, but overall, a nice game and well taken care of.

20160814_113418_(resized).jpg20160814_113418_(resized).jpg

20160814_113410_(resized).jpg20160814_113410_(resized).jpg

20160814_113358_(resized).jpg20160814_113358_(resized).jpg

#2984 7 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

I didn't know Segasa made a version of Gamatron. What's the story there? Is that just the overseas version of Pinstar's?

Spanish version for Europe, got a manual with schematics (waterdamaged and abit moldy though..)with it too, which says "Madrid Espana" on it.

http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=3116

Im been working all day today with cleaning and fixing it up, it had a ratnest on the speaker in the back, so the speaker is dead (anyone know if a 4 ohm speaker can be put in its place? only one i got at home atm), been soldering all the boards and general cleanup, also the cabinet have some waterdamage in the back right corner (it came without legs actually, so i guess people been storing it right on the floor for years)+ all the corners are showing a gap, so i got some cabinet work to do, too bad Segasa used that pressed sawdust/wood planks when making the game, feels like the only solution is dipping the whole cab in glue...

Also, the Backglass is is kinda horrid condition, anyone have a nice big pic of a good one so i can make a translite?

IMG_2283_(resized).JPGIMG_2283_(resized).JPG
IMG_2275_(resized).JPGIMG_2275_(resized).JPG
IMG_2276_(resized).JPGIMG_2276_(resized).JPG
IMG_2277_(resized).JPGIMG_2277_(resized).JPG
IMG_2278_(resized).JPGIMG_2278_(resized).JPG
IMG_2279_(resized).JPGIMG_2279_(resized).JPG
IMG_2280_(resized).JPGIMG_2280_(resized).JPG
IMG_2281_(resized).JPGIMG_2281_(resized).JPG
IMG_2282_(resized).JPGIMG_2282_(resized).JPG

The Dodge City pinball is gonna have to wait until Gamatron is done and up and running, it just buzz when you plug it in, cant find a ON/Off switch onit so i guess its one of those with the kick switches?

#2985 7 years ago
Quoted from Luzur:

Spanish version for Europe, got a manual with schematics (waterdamaged and abit moldy though..)with it too, which says "Madrid Espana" on it.
http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=3116
Im been working all day today with cleaning and fixing it up, it had a ratnest on the speaker in the back, so the speaker is dead (anyone know if a 4 ohm speaker can be put in its place? only one i got at home atm), been soldering all the boards and general cleanup, also the cabinet have some waterdamage in the back right corner (it came without legs actually, so i guess people been storing it right on the floor for years)+ all the corners are showing a gap, so i got some cabinet work to do, too bad Segasa used that pressed sawdust/wood planks when making the game, feels like the only solution is dipping the whole cab in glue...
Also, the Backglass is is kinda horrid condition, anyone have a nice big pic of a good one so i can make a translite?
The Dodge City pinball is gonna have to wait until Gamatron is done and up and running, it just buzz when you plug it in, cant find a ON/Off switch onit so i guess its one of those with the kick switches?

At first glance I liked that wood grain showing through on the cabinet, then I noticed that it was pressed wood. It would be neat to remake the cab with oak plywood or something similar and paint over it so the grain shows through.

#2986 7 years ago

How does this happen?!!!! I'm in the middle of downsizing the line up, and then Bobby Orr thumbed me down while hitchhiking today. Had to pick him up. This game was sitting in a barn for a few months, and needs a little more than the seller led on. However, there's always a bright side...I removed the glass to find a brand new Alltek MPU in the backbox. I already got a great deal, and that made it even sweeter and worth the trip.

#2987 7 years ago

Very happy to bring this home today!

#2988 7 years ago
Quoted from HoneyBadger:

Very happy to bring this home today!

Cool Dragonfist. Always liked that game. The apron sticker is pretty neat too.

#2989 7 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

At first glance I liked that wood grain showing through on the cabinet, then I noticed that it was pressed wood. It would be neat to remake the cab with oak plywood or something similar and paint over it so the grain shows through.

I have to see if it is fixable as-is or if i need to remake the cab, even though i wouldnt trust those corners to hold the weight of the game if i put legs there now....

Also, i found a small spot of mold on the underside of the playfield, removed it with cleaningspray and drenched the area in cleaning alcohol, hopefully i killed what spores that was hiding.

#2990 7 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Cool Dragonfist. Always liked that game. The apron sticker is pretty neat too.

Yeah, super stoked to have one!

#2991 7 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

How does this happen?!!!! I'm in the middle of downsizing the line up, and then Bobby Orr thumbed me down while hitchhiking today. Had to pick him up. This game was sitting in a barn for a few months, and needs a little more than the seller led on. However, there's always a bright side...I removed the glass to find a brand new Alltek MPU in the backbox. I already got a great deal, and that made it even sweeter and worth the trip.

Nice fbi starter shirt!

#2992 7 years ago

Our son's babysitter's mom wanted it gone when she heard I was in to pinball. Needs some work as something as yet to be determined is cooking some transistors but it is in excellent physical condition as it has been in her basement since 1997

IMG_8776_(resized).JPGIMG_8776_(resized).JPG

IMG_8773_(resized).JPGIMG_8773_(resized).JPG

#2993 7 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

Our son's babysitter's mom wanted it gone when she heard I was in to pinball. Needs some work as something as yet to be determined is cooking some transistors but it is in excellent physical condition as it has been in her basement since 1997

Whoa that sounds like a deal. I don't want to ask the price but did you make out like a bandit?

#2994 7 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Whoa that sounds like a deal. I don't want to ask the price but did you make out like a bandit?

Well I did pay her for it but the batteries had leaked and there was damage and it was dirty and needs to be shopped.

Maybe not Bandit but perhaps I made out like the wheel man.

I have already replaced the M6802 and socket

The 7402 and added a socket and replaced some transistors but I have a dead coil that needs replacing and it is some odd data east thing that is $30 from Marcos.

I dropped about $200 in parts tonight.

IMG_8777_(resized).JPGIMG_8777_(resized).JPG

#2995 7 years ago

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg snuck this one downstairs when no one was looking.

#2996 7 years ago

I went on a road trip this weekend and this nice CV followed me home!

CVCV

#2997 7 years ago

Finally...my ghostbusters...it took for ever, and what a blast this machine is!
It is crazy?

#2998 7 years ago

Got this EBD last month. Well, not exactly: I got two EBDs from a friend, and he wants one back. I get to keep all the bad parts, including this custom painted cabinet. After I finish swapping, all I need is a backglass, a new playfield, a few plastics, a computer, a steam cleaner, a set of stencils, paint, a bumper cap, legs, head bolts, the lock mounting plate in the head, all the rubber rings, and a ball.

But a manual was included! Missing some pages, better get one of those, too.

ugly_ebd_(resized).jpgugly_ebd_(resized).jpg

#2999 7 years ago
Quoted from ts4z:

Got this EBD last month. Well, not exactly: I got two EBDs from a friend, and he wants one back. I get to keep all the bad parts, including this custom painted cabinet. After I finish swapping, all I need is a backglass, a new playfield, a few plastics, a computer, a steam cleaner, a set of stencils, paint, a bumper cap, legs, head bolts, the lock mounting plate in the head, all the rubber rings, and a ball.
But a manual was included! Missing some pages, better get one of those, too.

That's a one of kind cabinet there. I'd shoot clear over the top of it and call it good.

#3000 7 years ago

^^^^O ya, gives the game even more character

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Deer Park, NY
€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 69.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Shark

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Aurora, CO
$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

1,799 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Charlottesville, VA
$ 45.95
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 12.95
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

There are 28,652 posts in this topic. You are on page 60 of 574.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-machine-did-you-bring-home-today-post-your-pictures/page/60 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.