(Topic ID: 92205)

What machine did you bring home today? Post your pictures!

By MiamiRedSkin

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 14,069 posts
  • 1,555 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by Y3AG3R
  • Topic is favorited by 375 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 12,354 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

EEB18F85-22C1-4D5F-A5A7-8D0013DA958E (resized).jpeg
F6F67B98-22F0-4208-B46B-D5318A736F8A (resized).jpeg
2FABE414-2918-41DD-A126-F0757B38F848 (resized).jpeg
E07FD6F6-BD4D-4272-A89F-169EEEF1E6DC (resized).jpeg
5J5A2517 (resized).JPG
5J5A2516 (resized).JPG
IMG_4749 (resized).jpg
IMG_4767 (resized).jpg
IMG_3255.HEIC (resized).jpeg
20191112_123129 (resized).jpg
1A625173-6FF2-456F-B34A-05E20A74712E (resized).jpeg
BF92A5F8-8AD1-46E7-BBB3-A45B16F75702 (resized).jpeg
FD3B958A-9846-433A-A1D3-4491B5E245E7 (resized).jpeg
AT2 (resized).jpg
AT1 (resized).jpg
CE3 (resized).jpg

There are 14069 posts in this topic. You are on page 56 of 282.
#2751 3 years ago

Well, if you want to make it unique, CPR is offering this:
http://www.classicplayfields.com/hammer.html

#2752 3 years ago

Pretty damn cool! But my Zeppelin fandom really only goes as far as their hits, and my wallet has other projects to fund.

Who knows though? Maybe one day down the line that would be a cool swap. I'd really be interested if they added some music to the game.

#2753 3 years ago
Quoted from Pahuffman:

Pretty damn cool! But my Zeppelin fandom really only goes as far as their hits, and my wallet has other projects to fund.
Who knows though? Maybe one day down the line that would be a cool swap. I'd really be interested if they added some music to the game.

On the page it says legal stuff for that particularly was too expensive and the user can add it and it's basically expected but not necessarily "encouraged"

#2754 3 years ago
Quoted from Pahuffman:

I picked up this Bally Vector on Wednesday for $600. It wasn't working when I took it home, so it was a gamble on the displays/boards.

Quoted from Pahuffman:

I picked up this Bally Vector on Wednesday for $600. It wasn't working when I took it home, so it was a gamble on the displays/boards. I resat the rom in U6 and it fired right up. All displays perfect. Aside from one cracked plastic, this thing is in pretty good shape and should clean up nicely. Boards actually look great, and the batteries were relocated at some point. Backglass is 10/10. Do y'all think this was a good price?

Sounds like a great price for that title...they don't come up all too often. And it sounds like it's in excellent condition overall and doesn't need much. Awesome find, especially if the backglass is perfect!!!

#2755 3 years ago

For years my wife has thought POTC would be fun. Grabbed this one today. My second Stern to balance the W/Bs.
2 drivers. 474 miles each way. Left 10PM last night and got back 3PM today on a holiday weekend. Tired but happy.

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

#2756 3 years ago
Quoted from Pahuffman:

Do y'all think this was a good price?

Are you sure it's not hot?

#2757 3 years ago
Quoted from Jenk540i:

For years my wife has thought POTC would be fun. Grabbed this one today. My second Stern to balance the W/Bs.
2 drivers. 474 miles each way. Left 10PM last night and got back 3PM today on a holiday weekend. Tired but happy.

Is the wife happy? I hope she is. I enjoy mine still after 5 years.

#2758 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Question? The Wife or POTC ?

#2759 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

She's had only limited time on it so far. But she likes the art work.

#2760 3 years ago
Quoted from bob_e:

Question? The Wife or POTC ?

The wife ends up with the POTC.

#2761 3 years ago

Picked up Friday evening and dropped off at my buddies house. He and I spent most of Saturday tearing it down and bringing this WPT back to life. Needs a few lamp sockets replaced still as I ran out but it is 99.5% complete now.

Tons of switch issues and mechanical problems all of which were taken care of. Before in its previous home and after we got it back together and lit up shots.

image_(resized).png

image_(resized).jpeg

#2762 3 years ago

yesterday, technically:

IMAG0198[1]_(resized).jpg

#2763 3 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

Picked up Friday evening and dropped off at my buddies house. He and I spent most of Saturday tearing it down and bringing this WPT back to life.

Game looks great after some work Bos. Did they really have incandescents in that game still? That game screams for LED's.

#2764 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Game looks great after some work Bos. Did they really have incandescents in that game still? That game screams for LED's.

Incandescent bulbs everywhere except for the back box which had a LED strip zip tied to the CFL which was disconnected either due to a dead bulb, starter, ballast, tombstones or all of the above. All new parts were ordered to remove the hackery!

#2765 3 years ago

Came home with these two freebies last week. After about 20 hours of work troubleshooting and changing out multiple transistors, solenoids and lamps they are both working and will only need a few minor parts. The Victory was a mess and has been dead for a good 15 years but as you can see its in great shape now! Now I've got to try and shoehorn them into the game room which will much harder to do than they were to move into the garage (staging area).

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

#2766 3 years ago

14 hour round trip, new Bally back box !

I'll go back later for the cabinet

image_(resized).jpg

#2767 3 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

14 hour round trip, new Bally back box !
I'll go back later for the cabinet

Ok I'll bite, why drive 14 hours for just the back box if you need the cab too???
Oh by the way that back box looks great! Did someone make it that sells them?

#2768 3 years ago
Quoted from indy5mike:

Ok I'll bite, why drive 14 hours for just the back box if you need the cab too???

I hope dropping off the cab to copy

#2769 3 years ago

Alright you guys got me... My family has a Lakehouse about 5.5 Hours Drive from my hometown. It takes an extra 1.5 hours with kids, and I just didn't have enough room for the cab because of all the kids stuff. A friend of mine there has a woodshop buddy that is making us a few cabinets in his spare time. I left the cab at the lake house, I'll go back at the end of the month with my truck to grab the cabinet and all of the metal and wiring harness that we have for it also .

And when I go back, hopefully there will be a black belt waiting there for me as well

#2770 3 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

Here's what I brought home today.
The freight company called, said they'd deliver on Tuesday.
The terminal is 10 miles from me.

That's awesome! You been SLIMED! In a good way. Have fun with him!

#2771 3 years ago
Quoted from Jenk540i:

She will be happy for sure. I bought one nib ten years ago and still enjoy it. Its a keeper for me and my 8 yr old enjoys it. Just getting around now in adding a few mods to it.

#2772 3 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

I just didn't have enough room for the cab because of all the kids stuff.

Couldn't put the kids stuff IN the empty cabinet?

#2773 3 years ago

It takes an extra hour and a half with kids?! Do you drag them behind the truck?

#2774 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

It takes an extra hour and a half with kids?! Do you drag them behind the truck?

No but the cops keep pulling you over when you make them run but the side of the car to tire them out

#2775 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

haha, we usually stop once to eat and another stop for fuel, my boys are 3 and 5, so it takes extra time when we stop, they must ask a thousand questions about everything too...

Quoted from Captive_Ball:

Couldn't put the kids stuff IN the empty cabinet?

The cab won't fit sideways! I wish it would
we had 2 bikes, a scooter, my bag of tools and luggage bags, I tried to make it all fit. I even thought of putting the cab on top of the navigator, but I didn't want to sand bugs off or worry about rain, or put the boys bikes on top or irritate my wife (she drives the entire trip)

it's all good, I go back often. besides I have to... my Stars and Star Trek are there waiting on me to play them there.

#2776 3 years ago

image_(resized).jpeg

#2777 3 years ago

Last week estate sale purchase, true HUO with 3400 plays. Paid more than I wanted but is was only 20 minutes away.

030_(resized).JPG

#2778 3 years ago

Picked up my first EM. It hasn't made it way into the basement yet, so ignore the window location. Have to move some things down there first.

20160705_070509_(resized).jpg

#2779 3 years ago

Me and my mom made a 8 hour run for this Old Chicago.
She loves the hunt too.

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

#2780 3 years ago
Quoted from ryan1234:

She loves the hunt too.

Awesome! It's a game well worth road tripping for.

#2781 3 years ago

Just arrived a few hours ago!!

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

#2782 3 years ago
Quoted from Bugsy:

Two weeks ago I posted on here about the new JP I brought home. Well my dad figured it was looking a little lonely so decided to drop this one right next to it. (I didn't really have a good picture of just the FT by itself, my dad was insistent on getting both games in the same picture. So I am shamelessly posting these pictures which includes my JP in the frame.)
The game will need a good cleaning, light bulbs replaced, rubber kit, the normal stuff. My dad is thinking about adding some LEDs to this one but is undecided right now. You can see I've already started to LED the JP, waiting on the rubber kit to do the GIs.

If you only do one thing to the JP, make it this:
http://www.pinballcode.com/downloads

#2783 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

...and mirror blades. I've never played WPT but I love the pictures of a WPT all shined up with mirror blades and LED's.

#2784 3 years ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

...and mirror blades. I've never played WPT but I love the pictures of a WPT all shined up with mirror blades and LED's.

Tilt is working on some special GameBlades for WPT so I am hanging tight on that.

#2785 3 years ago

I didn't really need another Aztec but this one has a nice playfield with only a few small wear spots, a nice cabinet and clean all around. It was $100 less than Aztec 1 so I couldn't refuse. Aztec 1 now has 5+ coats of clear and carnauba wax and it is a screaming monster! It is so fast that I sometimes find myself LOL when the pinball streaks past the flippers! So, I am looking forward to bringing Aztec 2 into 'screaming monster' status - just like it was when it was new.

00a0a_dXG6LFmWYub_1200x900_(resized).jpg

Like Aztec 1, the backglass is in badshape. Both the seller and I agreed that it was a real shame for such a nice game to have such a poor backglass. It looks like I will be placing a multiple order with Bgresto in the future.

day1_backbox_(resized).jpg

day1_playfield_top_(resized).jpg

day1_playfield_bottom_(resized).jpg

Another great seller - this one in Phoenix. Thanks!

#2786 3 years ago

i cut my teeth on Aztec.

#2787 3 years ago

Aztec is cool. Very simple, but in just the right way. Williams was finally getting their EM act together just as EM's were being sent out to pasture. Rancho, Hot Tip, Grand Prix also winners from the late era.

#2788 3 years ago

A properly tuned Aztec is damn fast with those DC pop bumpers.
My first EM & still have it.

#2789 3 years ago

Tonight I brought home one you wont see very often. In fact it is the only one I've ever seen.

Theme- Monkeys in space.

DSCN4770_(resized).JPG

#2790 3 years ago

Where are the monkey's Dude?
I love your wood rails, don't come up that often down under

#2791 3 years ago

Seems like O-din is sporting a new woody every week.

#2792 3 years ago
Quoted from ryan1234:

She loves the hunt too.

A pinball run with mom. That is very cool. Looks like a very nice old chicago as well.

#2793 3 years ago
Quoted from ibuypinballs:

Last week estate sale purchase, true HUO with 3400 plays. Paid more than I wanted but is was only 20 minutes away.

Lord of the pins gets a Lord Of The Rings! How ironic!

Nice find man.

#2794 3 years ago

A really, really nice Black Hole.

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

#2795 3 years ago
Quoted from StratDoc:

A really, really nice Black Hole.

I've never looked at a Black Hole from the top straight down. Those streaks around the sides going towards the middle really look cool.

#2796 3 years ago
Quoted from oldskool1969:

Where are the monkey's Dude?

They are in the satellites that light up on the mirrored backglass.

Monkey_(resized).jpg

#2797 3 years ago

Kings & Queens made it from South Carolina to Phoenix yesterday. Super stoked to have my first em

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

#2798 3 years ago

A good day!

image_(resized).jpeg

#2799 3 years ago

Sweet!

#2800 3 years ago

never understood the draw with AFM. what am i missing?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
There are 14069 posts in this topic. You are on page 56 of 282.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside