(Topic ID: 92205)

What machine did you bring home today? Post your pictures!

By MiamiRedSkin

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 14,069 posts
  • 1,555 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by Y3AG3R
  • Topic is favorited by 375 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 12,354 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

EEB18F85-22C1-4D5F-A5A7-8D0013DA958E (resized).jpeg
F6F67B98-22F0-4208-B46B-D5318A736F8A (resized).jpeg
2FABE414-2918-41DD-A126-F0757B38F848 (resized).jpeg
E07FD6F6-BD4D-4272-A89F-169EEEF1E6DC (resized).jpeg
5J5A2517 (resized).JPG
5J5A2516 (resized).JPG
IMG_4749 (resized).jpg
IMG_4767 (resized).jpg
IMG_3255.HEIC (resized).jpeg
20191112_123129 (resized).jpg
1A625173-6FF2-456F-B34A-05E20A74712E (resized).jpeg
BF92A5F8-8AD1-46E7-BBB3-A45B16F75702 (resized).jpeg
FD3B958A-9846-433A-A1D3-4491B5E245E7 (resized).jpeg
AT2 (resized).jpg
AT1 (resized).jpg
CE3 (resized).jpg

There are 14069 posts in this topic. You are on page 55 of 282.
#2701 3 years ago
Quoted from ArkhamB:

What was the deal?

Hmmn.. I got it for quite a bit less than when the sold NIB back in the day? - (And yes Vid.. although the guy was dead, I still left cash on his corpse. I'm fair.)

Already cleaned and LED'd, just needs a rebuild, tweeking, and a pingulp or 4.

(Edit - After research on the 2003/4 NIB price, I saved enough to buy another minty Laser War. Teets)

#2702 3 years ago
Quoted from Slim64:

I'm curious how many are left

I had one years ago (level 7 version) and tried like crazy to get it back but number disconnected and did not have the address.

#2703 3 years ago

This is my 5th Bally Strikes and Spares. I'm going to do a full restore with a new playfield, backglass, plastics set, and cabinet repaint. I had it delivered to SFGE so people could play it prior to restoration.

Bally Strikes and Spares

#2704 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Very cool Catacomb...thing looks nice!! My buddy has one and he'll never sell it to me despite me constantly bugging him. It's just sitting in his garage "waiting for restoration" which he never even starts. I think the gameplay is very good on this pin including the bagatelle, considering it's an early Stern. Regret selling my Lightning a while back...good gameplay on that one also, even though Catacomb is much better. And who doesn't want to look at slutty girls? The artwork is great and provocative, and it's just an attractive game with a different color palate than most. Nice grab.

Do the restoration for him. You get to play it and look at the awesome artwork at his expense.

#2705 3 years ago
Quoted from dothedoo:

Do the restoration for him. You get to play it and look at the awesome artwork at his expense.

Hahaha...I've offered, all to no avail. He responds as quickly as Jubilee's sell. Bummer.

#2706 3 years ago

An old game of mine came back home last night. I purchased this Q*Bert several years ago, played a few games then loaned it to a friend as I didn't have any space in my house. Got a call last week that he needed it moved ASAP as he is selling his house, so here it is back home again!

The lowest Serial Number Q*bert on record A bit battered and bruised but I am going to fix that!

IMG_20160621_212657361_(resized).jpg

IMG_20160621_213432257_(resized).jpg

IMG_20160621_213447273_(resized).jpg

#2707 3 years ago
Quoted from woz:

I purchased this Q*Bert several years ago, played a few games then loaned it to a friend as I didn't have any space in my house. Got a call last week that he needed it moved ASAP as he is selling his house, so here it is back home again!

Nice...you don't see that game every day.

#2708 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Nice...you don't see that game every day.

He will now

#2709 3 years ago

ID4 is finally back! I've been hanging on to a repro alien head for 2 or 3 years now, who would have thought the machine I finally get doesn't even need one?

IMG_0304_(resized).JPG

IMG_0306_(resized).JPG

#2710 3 years ago

Nice Herbert! Of course you know if you had sold off the head it would have been missing in this one. Nicely played sir!

#2711 3 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

ID4 is finally back! I've been hanging on to a repro alien head for 2 or 3 years now, who would have thought the machine I finally get doesn't even need one?

Nice grab...and +1 on ^^^^^. I've looked for one of those for a while, but the only ones I have come across were too beat up to justify spending the cash the seller wanted. Let me know when you want to move it.

#2712 3 years ago

I've never seen another Q*Bert except for this one. I'm planning on getting it ready for the Vancouver Flipout in September.

http://www.vancouverflipout.com/

#2713 3 years ago

I played Q*Bert at TPF two years ago and at Expo last year, but before then I'd never seen one either.

#2714 3 years ago

And BTW, sarcasm is awesome (even though I walked right into that one). Hahahaha

Chuck_funny_(resized).jpg

#2715 3 years ago
Quoted from Harvs:

Hmmn.. I got it for quite a bit less than when the sold NIB back in the day? - (And yes Vid.. although the guy was dead, I still left cash on his corpse. I'm fair.)
Already cleaned and LED'd, just needs a rebuild, tweeking, and a pingulp or 4.
(Edit - After research on the 2003/4 NIB price, I saved enough to buy another minty Laser War. Teets)

I would have written him a check and left it on his corpse instead.

#2716 3 years ago

Stuck in traffic... Damn construction.

image_(resized).jpeg

#2717 3 years ago
Quoted from wantdataeast:

I would have written him a check and left it on his corpse instead.

Not a problem, I know where he still is.. I'll write up one of those rubber checks and swap! Thanks for the tip!

#2718 3 years ago
Quoted from Harvs:

Stuck in traffic... Damn construction.

Nice grab...and word play. Interesting lock down bar. Painted and clear-coated, or decal?

#2719 3 years ago

Just picked up these two. Yes, that is a bad ass 1974 Bronco in the background.

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

#2720 3 years ago

Still 4 hours from home, but can't wait to get back. I've been wanting an Ice Revue for a while now. The Central Park is a great one to grab along with it too. Stoked.

20160625_143945_(resized).jpg

#2721 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Nice grab...and word play. Interesting lock down bar. Painted and clear-coated, or decal?

Ha.. I'm gonna see how far I can throw that lockdown bar soon. Just have to stop by Pinball Life and grab a new one along with legs first.

Shabby powder coat job so someone put that shabby sticker on. Other than fade and a few tweaks needed, solid pin for 2k in my book!

IMG_0405_(resized).JPG

IMG_0401_(resized).JPG

IMG_0403_(resized).JPG

#2722 3 years ago

Finally received these 2 about a month ago.

20160524_201014_(resized).jpg

20160526_192059_(resized).jpg

20160526_200228_(resized).jpg

#2723 3 years ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

I grabbed aTri Zone this weekend d for $150. A personal best, price wise.

I also picked up a Tri zone in Michigan (west side) a week or so ago! It's my first pin, I paid 375 for it. It doesn't work so I'm putting more into it than I would've liked, but it seemed like a pretty fair amount.

I'm putting a new system 6 power supply and driver board in. The driver board was shot. I already replaced the coil that was fried because of that problem (at least I assume because of that) but the board itself is causing the game to not boot. Also waxed the playfield already.

#2724 3 years ago
Quoted from Vilepickle:

I also picked up a Tri zone in Michigan (west side) a week or so ago! It's my first pin, I paid 375 for it. It doesn't work so I'm putting more into it than I would've liked, but it seemed like a pretty fair amount.

Awesome, and a decent price. Good luck getting it going...welcome to the illness (I mean hobby) of pinball.

#2725 3 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

Still 4 hours from home, but can't wait to get back. I've been wanting an Ice Revue for a while now. The Central Park is a great one to grab along with it too. Stoked.

Both are challenging, but fun. Congrats.

#2726 3 years ago

Picked up a Recel Top Speed yesterday, and a Chicago Coin Pro Basketball on Sunday.

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

#2727 3 years ago
Quoted from Gundam_Pilot_:

Picked up a Recel Top Speed yesterday, and a Chicago Coin Pro Basketball on Sunday.

The top speed is very cool!!!! Nice find.

#2728 3 years ago

Two weeks ago I posted on here about the new JP I brought home. Well my dad figured it was looking a little lonely so decided to drop this one right next to it. (I didn't really have a good picture of just the FT by itself, my dad was insistent on getting both games in the same picture. So I am shamelessly posting these pictures which includes my JP in the frame.)

The game will need a good cleaning, light bulbs replaced, rubber kit, the normal stuff. My dad is thinking about adding some LEDs to this one but is undecided right now. You can see I've already started to LED the JP, waiting on the rubber kit to do the GIs.

IMG_3122_(resized).JPG

IMG_3123_(resized).JPG

#2729 3 years ago
Quoted from Gundam_Pilot_:

Picked up a Recel Top Speed yesterday

Glad it made it there in 'one piece.' Enjoy!

#2730 3 years ago

Found a coin op carcass of a 1952 Chicago Coin Double-Score shuffle alley. If anybody needs parts let me know...

Picture_1667_(resized).jpg

Picture_1670_(resized).jpg

Picture_1672_(resized).jpg

#2731 3 years ago

My Star Trek Premium arrived yesterday!

IMG_20160629_113600_(resized).jpg

IMG_20160629_105732_(resized).jpg

#2732 3 years ago

Its the Bash!

MB1_(resized).JPG

MB2_(resized).JPG

#2733 3 years ago

This lovely San Francisco was delivered a few days ago

SF_(resized).jpg
SFP_(resized).jpg

SFC_(resized).jpg

#2734 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

This lovely San Francisco was delivered a few days ago

I love that oriental fella.

What's with the backglass? Is that a dial of some sort?

#2735 3 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

What's with the backglass? Is that a dial of some sort?

Yesir! It moves from right to left and left to right to light the rollover buttons and increase the value of the gobble hole.

The last gobble hole to appear on a pinball machine. For those that haven't played many games with a gobble hole, it is really a neat feature that can reward you with enough points to make a difference in an otherwise tight, low scoring game. Or it can take your ball before you're ready.

#2736 3 years ago

My first Willians game! Delivered yesterday.
NGG - No Good Gofers or like my wife says NGS - Not Good Shape

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

#2737 3 years ago
Quoted from MFdePaulaJr:

My first Willians game! Delivered yesterday.
NGG - No Good Gofers or like my wife says NGS - Not Good Shape

I've never seen a light board like that. Was that something done for overseas games?

#2738 3 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

I've never seen a light board like that. Was that something done for overseas games?

What? The back box light board?, that's pretty common with wpc games

#2739 3 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

WPC-95 games switched to this style

#2740 3 years ago

Finally got one! She'll clean up nicely
image_(resized).jpeg

#2741 3 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

What? The back box light board?, that's pretty common with wpc games

My BSD has the light board on a hinge. I've never seen one attached to the backglass like that.

#2742 3 years ago

On the way home now. Thanks Bronson!

image_(resized).jpg

#2743 3 years ago

IMG_2203_(resized).jpg

#2744 3 years ago

STI delivered this EM Night Rider today. Fully working and just needs a shop job. Will look great sitting next to its SS twin once I take it up to my game room. Bought it from a great guy in El Paso off Mr. Pinball . Great guy to deal with that is getting out of the business.

20160701_182834_(resized).jpg

20160701_182821_(resized).jpg

#2745 3 years ago

Here's what I brought home today.

The freight company called, said they'd deliver on Tuesday.

The terminal is 10 miles from me.

DSC_3002_(resized).JPG

DSC_3007_(resized).JPG

DSC_3013_(resized).JPG

DSC_3015_(resized).JPG

#2746 3 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

Here's what I brought home today.
The freight company called, said they'd deliver on Tuesday.
The terminal is 10 miles from me.

congrats!!

#2747 3 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

My BSD has the light board on a hinge. I've never seen one attached to the backglass like that.

Yeah, BSD has the old school or common light door. Like Chosen said, quite a few WPC games started to have the light door/box attached to the BG or translite. MB is that way also. A little weird and not as accessible IMO.

#2748 3 years ago

going to check out a FT tomorrow. looks to be fairly popular in this thread.

#2749 3 years ago
Quoted from Fred-Sanford:

Found a coin op carcass of a 1952 Chicago Coin Double-Score shuffle alley. If anybody needs parts let me know...

Those look like the same yellow score reels that are in my Struggle Buggies and I could use one. PM sent!

#2750 3 years ago

I picked up this Bally Vector on Wednesday for $600. It wasn't working when I took it home, so it was a gamble on the displays/boards. I resat the rom in U6 and it fired right up. All displays perfect. Aside from one cracked plastic, this thing is in pretty good shape and should clean up nicely. Boards actually look great, and the batteries were relocated at some point. Backglass is 10/10.

Do y'all think this was a good price? I'm basically in the pin desert around here, so anything that comes available I leap on.

20160629_221320_resized_(resized).jpg

The missing gate between the left flipper and slingshot makes the game really damn hard. Any Bally aficionados or Vector owners out there have that part number for me?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
There are 14069 posts in this topic. You are on page 55 of 282.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside