(Topic ID: 92205)

What machine did you bring home today? Post your pictures!

By MiamiRedSkin

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 26,299 posts
  • 2,198 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by DiabloRush
  • Topic is favorited by 553 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

07083EC9-57F6-4F83-B15A-032072C1E0C6 (resized).jpeg
214DB440-C921-4117-B422-86895C0D59AC (resized).jpeg
AA25F44C-7DA0-4223-BBB0-9BBB493F002F (resized).jpeg
0C3602F0-437B-4B02-8258-30B6C36DF3B5 (resized).jpeg
20230325_091435.jpg
E86614D8-790D-4DBA-B6FD-48BAC53E4618 (resized).jpeg
71D27425-4DCB-4B5D-81F6-D9EF3C6D2145 (resized).jpeg
signal-2023-03-24-13-55-16-926 (resized).jpg
2D1FF680-2F3F-4F03-A4F1-1148A75DE28F.jpeg
4BD9DEA3-ED24-4E5D-8CBC-050ADEDD260C (resized).jpeg
5F3281A5-C6CB-4F8C-B82D-8370612B3E07 (resized).jpeg
CE01F19F-1FA1-4E72-AFAB-E7C699398FDF (resized).jpeg
IMG_1032 (resized).JPG
IMG_1031 (resized).JPG
IMG_1030 (resized).JPG
IMG_1028 (resized).JPG

There are 26,299 posts in this topic. You are on page 510 of 526.
#25451 3 months ago

Not a pin, but pretty great trade bye,bye AIQLE, hello shuffleboard!

1C42CB03-19FD-47CA-97E5-A35D095D7770 (resized).jpeg265C4F49-3083-46AC-9642-47D0EBAD8166 (resized).jpeg864FECBC-0845-435B-815E-91F3A7D7DFF3 (resized).jpeg
#25452 3 months ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

Not a pin, but pretty great trade bye,bye AIQLE, hello shuffleboard! [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Was that a straight trade??

#25453 3 months ago

hello shuffleboard!

Hello Christmas buffet, lord that's huge!

#25454 3 months ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

And heavy. Hope the climate adjusters are set...

#25455 3 months ago
Quoted from Bundy:

When we are on the subject of moving games, I bought a battery powered dolly beginning of this year that I should have bought 20 years ago. It makes moving pinball machines a breeze. Previously I have always dreaded stairs and had to rely on help but not anymore. I can now move games up and down stairs on my own and without even breaking a sweat.
The dolly also folds so it is easy to store when not in use and takes no space whatsoever in the car. And it is equipped with brakes for going down the stairs or downhill which means the game and dolly will not take off on you. You can stop midway in the stairs if you wish without having to hold the weight/dolly from taking off.
It is called Betterway BW-170-GF. Not the cheapest but worth every penny if you are into the hobby and plan to be for some time. Your back will thank you, and your friends/family who no longer have to put up with the hard work of helping you moving games.
https://www.betterway.nu/products/betterway-170gf-el-trappklattrare-alu-170-kg
[quoted image][quoted image]

That dolly looks awesome! I need something like that.

#25456 3 months ago
Quoted from generalgman:

I am surprised by how many home builders not putting in 36” wide doors especially entrance doors. Should be code.

A Stern box will fit through our front door but the basement door goes right into the game room. It's sooo much easier to go that way even if you have to unbox.

#25457 3 months ago
Quoted from jesperpark:

Brought this home yesterday. Driving on a 3 lane highway at noon looking like this, -18c (0F) outside, I started thinking I might have a pinball addiction

Edmonton is another world - wow!

#25458 3 months ago
Quoted from poppapin:

That dolly looks awesome! I need something like that.

It is. I have used 3 or 4 different dolly’s since I started this hobby but this one is on another level.

#25459 3 months ago
Quoted from Bundy:

It is. I have used 3 or 4 different dolly’s since I started this hobby but this one is on another level.

For roughly $3000 it should be!

#25460 3 months ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

For roughly $3000 it should be!

But it would ‘t even move a WOZ or P3 game. The weight rating on that dolly is surprisingly low.

#25461 3 months ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

But it would ‘t even move a WOZ or P3 game. The weight rating on that dolly is surprisingly low.

My Black Hole would laugh uproariously, we won't even begin to talk about Haunted House.

It took 4 of us to move a fully assembled HH into the garage.

#25462 3 months ago

Got my Christmas miracle delivered today.

100_0792 (resized).JPG
#25463 3 months ago
Quoted from DarthPaul:

Got my Christmas miracle delivered today.
[quoted image]

Congrats! A Stern masterpiece.

#25464 3 months ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

My Black Hole would laugh uproariously, we won't even begin to talk about Haunted House.
It took 4 of us to move a fully assembled HH into the garage.

I don't know, maybe I am a simple man but what do you mean by "fully assembled" and why wouldn't you disassemble it first?
I've had to take the heads off of every game I have had to move.

In some cases I have done them completely by myself, moved the head. the playfield glass, and then the playfield. Then slid the cabinet down the stars on a carpet remnant.

#25465 3 months ago
Quoted from wayout440:

I don't know, maybe I am a simple man but what do you mean by "fully assembled" and why wouldn't you disassemble it first?
I've had to take the heads off of every game I have had to move.
In some cases I have done them completely by myself, moved the head. the playfield glass, and then the playfield. Then slid the cabinet down the stars on a carpet remnant.

1) Because Gottlieb System 80 are notorious about fussy connectors, if it's working LEAVE IT ALONE. I mean fully assembled, everyone grabbed a corner and off we went.

2) Because I was going from my workshop to garage, which is about 75 feet and no stairs or floors. Why on Earth would I take it apart?

Everyone grab a corner and lift!

#25466 3 months ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Why on Earth would I take it apart?

Because it weighs 400lbs?

#25467 3 months ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

20’! Yes, straight trade. Both parties are very happy.

#25468 3 months ago

20’! Yes, straight trade. Both parties are very happy.

I honestly didn't know that shuffleboards were so expensive. It looks amazing!
I bought a 11ft bank shuffleboard at a moving sale for $25. Can't wait to restore it but it's pretty far down the queue of things to do.

#25469 3 months ago

Didn’t bring them home but they were brought to me. SC and WOZ. Need to make the monkey feel at home.

21ABC3B3-EA2E-4B54-8F46-D127AB50EC9E (resized).jpegACC739FA-3B54-42C8-BB24-1A69A168FC8B (resized).jpeg3FFCE462-BC0A-4D9B-899C-DC0D7B20E41A (resized).jpegEFD272C7-BF26-41D9-8A6C-C65D00219574 (resized).jpeg96401E0D-1F2F-4DA1-A784-E1B874C748D6 (resized).jpegBA628944-97D1-4B5A-9B45-9CAA6232C2F0 (resized).jpeg
#25470 3 months ago
Quoted from cconway84:

Didn’t bring them home but they were brought to me. SC and WOZ. Need to make the monkey feel at home.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Amazing games!!

#25471 3 months ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

375lb or 170 kg has been plenty for me so far but I guess a select few titles are heavier and require old fashioned brute force.

#25472 3 months ago
Quoted from cconway84:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

You moved two really heavy pins! WOZ, obviously, but SC is crazy heavy for a little feller. WOZ was my first pin, such an awesome achievement by JJP for a first game, and I just love Safe Cracker. It’s too bad Lawlor wasn’t able to make more token games like that one. At first glance, it looks like it would be easy to dismiss as a gimmick. But I thought it played very well, and the rules work nicely with the board game in the backbox. Plus, winning that first token is so cool! Enjoy your new games.

#25473 3 months ago

Picked up Aliens to keep my Terminator cozy. Not pins, but still fun! I prefer the Aliens Armageddon Red over the Aliens Armageddon/Covenant Green. These games are a hella good arm/bicep workout.

For those who want to know.
Terminator Salvation 42" Deluxe
Aliens Armageddon 55" Deluxe
Aliens_and_Terminator1 (resized).jpgAliens_and_Terminator2 (resized).jpg

#25474 3 months ago
Quoted from camcamaro1991:

Picked up Aliens to keep my Terminator cozy. Not pins, but still fun! I prefer the Aliens Armageddon Red over the Aliens Armageddon/Covenant Green. These games are a hella good arm/bicep workout.
For those who want to know.
Terminator Salvation 42" Deluxe
Aliens Armageddon 55" Deluxe

Beautiful games

Wish I had room for those!

#25475 3 months ago

Swords of Fury and a jukebox in the past couple weeks.

LIONMAN!

B97E955A-DE73-41BF-8B3E-C2041B3D6477.jpeg
#25476 3 months ago
Quoted from cconway84:

Adams Family and Adams Family Gold, what a flex

#25477 3 months ago

Four of us trying to bring it up the steps to the game room .... Dare to be Stupid!

wamonh_box (resized).jpgwamonh_game (resized).jpg

#25478 3 months ago
Quoted from cookpins:

Adams Family and Adams Family Gold, what a flex

Actually they are both Addams Gold games. But I’m selling one.

C84DB7BA-45CE-4267-BA01-BA4192519613 (resized).jpeg
#25479 3 months ago
Quoted from cconway84:

Quoted from cconway84:

Actually they are both Addams Gold games. But I’m selling one. [quoted image]

I almost thought so, but all I know to look for is the armor finish and couldn’t tell from the far one. Very cool! Really miss playing the one that used to be on route near me, non-gold of course.

#25480 3 months ago
Quoted from cconway84:

Actually they are both Addams Gold games. But I’m selling one. [quoted image]

Looks like the one has nice new brass on it

#25481 3 months ago

The things we do for pinball...

-32°C this morning went I left on a 750km journey. -34°C when I showed up at 9:45pm and a half mad wife that I had her helping me dolly it up onto the deck.

1st stop was to my buddy jesperpark who sold me his upgraded to 2022 Golden Tee. I've been wanting one for a while now. Think it will be a great addition to the gameroom. IMG_20221211_173547.jpg

2nd stop was to pickup a 1 owner, under 1000 play JP pro. Again, I've wanted one since I first played it back in 2019. A pinsider was kind enough to reach out to me when Stern stated taking preorders on JP premiums. I'm so excited! I finally got a Elwin. Not sure how I'm going to sleep tonight in anticipation of getting it setup tomorrow 20221220_232257.jpg

#25482 3 months ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

-32°C this morning went I left on a 750km journey. -34°C when I showed up at 9:45pm and a half mad wife that I had her helping me dolly it up onto the deck.
1st stop was to my buddy jesperpark who sold me his upgraded to 2022 Golden Tee. I've been wanting one for a while now. Think it will be a great addition to the gameroom. [quoted image]
2nd stop was to pickup a 1 owner, under 1000 play JP pro. Again, I've wanted one since I first played it back in 2019. A pinsider was kind enough to reach out to me when Stern stated taking preorders on JP premiums. I'm so excited! I finally got a Elwin. Not sure how I'm going to sleep tonight in anticipation of getting it setup tomorrow [quoted image]

I'm trying to figure out where I can fit a golden tee.

Dropped many a loonie in them at bars over yhe years.

#25483 3 months ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

1st stop was to my buddy jesperpark who sold me his upgraded to 2022 Golden Tee. I've been wanting one for a while now. Think it will be a great addition to the gameroom. [quoted image]
2nd stop was to pickup a 1 owner, under 1000 play JP pro. Again, I've wanted one since I first played it back in 2019. A pinsider was kind enough to reach out to me when Stern stated taking preorders on JP premiums. I'm so excited! I finally got a Elwin. Not sure how I'm going to sleep tonight in anticipation of getting it setup tomorrow [quoted image]

There's that Chiefs jersey again....Golden Tee is a great break from Pinball, although admittedly I always consider trading/selling mine for another pin. Right now I'm looking at the conversion kit for mine to make it into the "Arcade Collection".

#25484 3 months ago
Quoted from Bundy:

When we are on the subject of moving games, I bought a battery powered dolly beginning of this year that I should have bought 20 years ago. It makes moving pinball machines a breeze. Previously I have always dreaded stairs and had to rely on help but not anymore. I can now move games up and down stairs on my own and without even breaking a sweat.
The dolly also folds so it is easy to store when not in use and takes no space whatsoever in the car. And it is equipped with brakes for going down the stairs or downhill which means the game and dolly will not take off on you. You can stop midway in the stairs if you wish without having to hold the weight/dolly from taking off.
It is called Betterway BW-170-GF. Not the cheapest but worth every penny if you are into the hobby and plan to be for some time. Your back will thank you, and your friends/family who no longer have to put up with the hard work of helping you moving games.
https://www.betterway.nu/products/betterway-170gf-el-trappklattrare-alu-170-kg

This looks like an amazing solution, perhaps better than the escalera. However, I can’t seem to locate a U.S.-based distributor. Anyone have better luck than me?

#25485 3 months ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Congrats - I just got my JP Pro also and it's a fantastic game.

Hope to get a lot of games in over the holidays. Enjoy!

#25486 3 months ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

did Daisy co-pilot ?

#25487 3 months ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

did Daisy co-pilot ?

No I flew solo yesterday. She's already a mommas girl. I got a quick tail wag and rub when I got thru the door then right back to her spot beside the wife.

#25488 3 months ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

You Canadians are hardcore. I am sitting up here in breckenridge where it will be below zero tonight and complaining it is too cold to ski. That is a heat wave for you! Here is my morning view. You can see the breck ski runs through the bay window.

5A5EAB63-11DF-4BAF-9C0C-7521BDE4B1C5 (resized).jpeg
#25489 3 months ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

There's that Chiefs jersey again....Golden Tee is a great break from Pinball, although admittedly I always consider trading/selling mine for another pin. Right now I'm looking at the conversion kit for mine to make it into the "Arcade Collection".

Yeah I sold Golden Tee to make room for GOTG. I just couldn't get into playing GT enough to keep it

#25490 3 months ago
Quoted from jesperpark:

Yeah I sold Golden Tee to make room for GOTG. I just couldn't get into playing GT enough to keep it

And your old ! The arms aren't as good as they used to be ...

#25491 3 months ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

You Canadians are hardcore. I am sitting up here in breckenridge where it will be below zero tonight and complaining it is too cold to ski. That is a heat wave for you! Here is my morning view. You can see the breck ski runs through the bay window.
[quoted image]

Yes that is a heat wave for us ,last year it got too -40 that's really nippy and crispy

#25492 3 months ago

upside they are telling us 0 degrees C for Monday, -8 days and -10C for the rest of the week !

getting the shorts ready !

#25493 3 months ago

Yeah, it’s only 70 degrees here

CBA9577E-ABE4-44FB-B005-3A8E9CF9A451 (resized).jpeg
#25494 3 months ago
Quoted from jesperpark:

I just don't feel like spending money updating it anymore and finding myself playing my pins WAY more than that thing now. Even if I do sell it it will be chump change at this point since its a 2017. So not sure if its even worth trying.

#25495 3 months ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

I just don't feel like spending money updating it anymore and finding myself playing my pins WAY more than that thing now. Even if I do sell it it will be chump change at this point since its a 2017. So not sure if its even worth trying.

For me its about variety. My wife loves to play pool and darts and not so much pinball. We used to play GT in early 2000s and had fun with it. If she doesn't like it, I'll sell it or trade it.

#25496 3 months ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

For me its about variety. My wife loves to play pool and darts and not so much pinball. We used to play GT in early 2000s and had fun with it. If she doesn't like it, I'll sell it or trade it.

I love it , but I seem to be the only one who does in the house. I like some competition or I get bored easy. Would love a dart board! but no idea where I would put it.

We had one on the closet door near where the TV is but there where too many stray/errant darts from visitors coming over playing getting to close to the goods so we took it down.

#25497 3 months ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

I love it , but I seem to be the only one who does in the house. I like some competition or I get bored easy. Would love a dart board! but no idea where I would put it.

EDIT: I had one on the water closet door but it was too close to the TV and everything else so we just took it down. To many stray/errant darts getting to close to the goods. haha

#25498 3 months ago
Quoted from andrewket:

This looks like an amazing solution, perhaps better than the escalera. However, I can’t seem to locate a U.S.-based distributor. Anyone have better luck than me?

Same products under different name?

amazon.com link »

#25499 3 months ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

[quoted image]

Totally jealous.

#25500 3 months ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

Would love a dart board! but no idea where I would put it. Too many stray/errant darts

Has anyone added a Bimini ring toss game? It’s a fun low cost/maintenance addition to a game room to add variety. https://www.etsy.com/listing/582170019/bimini-ring-toss-game-the-original

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
Pinball Machine
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Benton, AR
$ 109.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement
Plastics
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
$ 20.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led
There are 26,299 posts in this topic. You are on page 510 of 526.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-machine-did-you-bring-home-today-post-your-pictures/page/510 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.