(Topic ID: 92205)

What machine did you bring home today? Post your pictures!

By MiamiRedSkin

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 13,779 posts
  • 1,535 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 19 hours ago by lowbeau67
  • Topic is favorited by 369 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 12,123 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20191014_111126 (resized).jpg
20191014_130255 (resized).jpg
IMG_4574 (resized).jpg
Hes Baaack.. (resized).jpeg
20191013_061557(0)_resized (resized).jpg
4272015_1858 (resized).JPG
4272015_1857 (resized).JPG
IMG_20191012_134249 (resized).jpg
IMG_20191012_134304 (resized).jpg
IMG_20191012_133056 (resized).jpg
20191013_101242.jpg
246CD104-86F8-41FF-A133-87F902F1D171 (resized).jpeg
52DE8512-19A4-47E8-BA0E-2CC63AA0D69F (resized).jpeg
20191012_104205 (resized).jpg
20191012_152601.jpg
131FF064-8209-4C0C-AC98-E2ACC15715A9 (resized).jpeg

There are 13779 posts in this topic. You are on page 51 of 276.
#2501 3 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

Yep... I think the Bally 70's-era is probably my overall favorite. Starting with Hi-Deal in '75 they began using that sexy curved top rail for the arch instead of stamped metal plates. Just looks fantastic.
Bow & Arrow, Old Chicago, and Freedom (particularly the prototype edition) are the "Big Three" from this era in my opinion. Huge & gorgeous backglass art, fun layout, fast gameplay... it's all there. Love it.

I have had this Hi Deal since I was in eighth grade. 35 years later, it still works without issue. Even with the "new" games that have joined it over the last 2 years, Hi Deal is almost like family.

CIMG0147_(resized).jpg

games_(resized).jpg

#2502 3 years ago

This Heat Wave showed up a couple days ago. Although the backglass has a small break in the corner and has some paint loss on the head, the playfield and everything on it and in it is in very nice shape. And unlike most of the older games I bring in, it had already been thoroughly gone thru and is plug and play. You gotta love that!

DSCN4620_(resized).JPG

DSCN4621_(resized).JPG

#2503 3 years ago

This one showed up today!

Game_View_(resized).JPG

#2504 3 years ago

Picked up this guy the other day. The problem is that everyone here was right. I only have room for one pin but somehow I now have two. Pinbot will stay in the garage at least until I clean him up and get it ready before the heat comes but after that I'm gonna need a bigger house.

IMG_20160526_140959102_(resized).jpg

#2505 3 years ago

Hahahaha! It happens to everyone. I have a 7 game basement. It now has 9 games in it

#2506 3 years ago
Quoted from SunMonkeyAZ:

Picked up this guy the other day. The problem is that everyone here was right. I only have room for one pin but somehow I now have two. Pinbot will stay in the garage at least until I clean him up and get it ready before the heat comes but after that I'm gonna need a bigger house.

Nice pickup. Looks like it will clean up nicely!

#2507 3 years ago
Quoted from SunMonkeyAZ:

Things in the house can always be rearranged to fit a second game if you try hard enough. I have them in my 3 bedrooms as well, including the smaller 11x10 bedroom and it also has a bed in there too.

#2508 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Things in the house can always be rearranged to fit a second game if you try hard enough. I have them in my 3 bedrooms as well, including the smaller 11x10 bedroom and it also has a bed in there too.

I have 19 games in my house, 7 pins and the rest arcades. I only had room for 1, ended up taking over a whole room and then some... Still plenty of breathing room, turns out my wife is totally cool with it. She even moved her suv out of the garage to let more pins in... I love her

#2509 3 years ago

Makes sure you don't forget to pour that new concrete pad out front for her new BMW.

#2510 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

This Heat Wave showed up a couple days ago. Although the backglass has a small break in the corner and has some paint loss on the head, the playfield and everything on it and in it is in very nice shape. And

Damn it odin!! You have a River Boat! I just missed out on a nice one of those in NJ last year. The seller had restenciled the cabinet, and did a good job. The game looked like a NIB. You definitely have some hard to find games. Congrats on the Heat Wave.

#2511 3 years ago
Quoted from SunMonkeyAZ:

The problem is that everyone here was right. I only have room for one pin but somehow I now have two. Pinbot will stay in the garage at least until I clean him up and get it ready before the heat comes but after that I'm gonna need a bigger house.

Sir, surely you jest? LOL. We all had room for just one or two pins when we started. Then the illness set in...get ready to see your wife doing a lot of this...

#2512 3 years ago

I brought two home today.

20160527_172940_(resized).jpg

#2513 3 years ago

Cool! I wana play that woz.

#2514 3 years ago

Traded my Freddy for a Taxi project on Tuesday that included everything I need..CPR playfield and backglass, new blue Spin out ramp, both new ramps, plastic set, and topper.taxi_2_(resized).png20160529_105554_(resized).jpg

#2515 3 years ago

"Klytus, I'm bored. What play thing can you offer me today?"

IMG_3393_(resized).jpg

#2517 3 years ago

I overpaid for this machine given that $1400 is the going rate but I feel good about it. I've had JD on the wish list for a long time.

image_(resized).jpeg

#2518 3 years ago
Quoted from jmountjoy111:

I overpaid for this machine given that $1400 is the going rate but I feel good about it. I've had JD on the wish list for a long time.

$1400 is the going rate in what what year, 2005? Only BW DMD I'm aware of that routinely goes under 2K is Party Zone.

#2519 3 years ago
Quoted from cheshirefilms:

$1400 is the going rate in what what year, 2005? Only BW DMD I'm aware of that routinely goes under 2K is Party Zone.

While you are in fact correct that I would not sell JD at $1400, it will always be a $1400 game folks. Lol

I traded with a super good pinsider, pindude80. He even let me put a couple of game on his GNR. Super awesome game too. I'd love to have that one

#2520 3 years ago

Traded my Freddy for a Taxi project on Tuesday that included everything I need..CPR playfield and backglass, new blue Spin out ramp, both new ramps, plastic set, and topper.

Wow what a great trade, I am very jealous of your score. I would love to do that project.

#2521 3 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Wow what a great trade, I am very jealous of your score. I would love to do that project.

I was thinking the same thing. I put some games in on a taxi last night and I always loved that game.

#2522 3 years ago

Well, I started with one game and now have three. Two EMs and one dmd. No plans for any more.....

#2523 3 years ago

Here is our Diner and Whitewater we picked up a few weeks ago.
After four or five parts orders both of them are playing 100%.

image_(resized).jpeg

#2524 3 years ago
Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

No plans for any more.....

HA HA HA That is the funniest thing I have seen in a while. Planning is not a part of the Pinball hobby. Pinball machines are like homeless animals, they follow you home.

Then you ask the person who makes the rules... "Can I keep it?"

#2525 3 years ago
Quoted from wantdataeast:

HA HA HA That is the funniest thing I have seen in a while. Planning is not a part of the Pinball hobby. Pinball machines are like homeless animals, they follow you home.
Then you ask the person who makes the rules... "Can I keep it?"

No matter how much space you have, you will always have overflow.

#2526 3 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

No matter how much space you have, you will always have overflow.

is it " overflow " or ForceFlow ?

#2527 3 years ago

Picked up a Gameplan Sharpshooter II from a fellow pinsider this weekend.

No charge for the nest under the pop bumper

2016-05-30_18.41.35_(resized).jpg

20160530153635282_(resized).jpg

#2528 3 years ago

I drove 1500 miles this weekend to pick up a Bad Cats from a fellow pinsider. Came home with a CPR playfield and plastics set too. The game will be gorgeous when I get the swap and shop done... I've been looking for this one for more than 3 YEARS!!!

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

#2529 3 years ago
Quoted from wvpinball:

I drove 1500 miles this weekend to pick up a Bad Cats from a fellow pinsider. Came home with a CPR playfield and plastics set too. The game will be gorgeous when I get the swap and shop done... I've been looking for this one for more than 3 YEARS!!!

oh man and it's the elusive orange version. Lol. (Yes I know they are supposed to be orange)

#2530 3 years ago
Quoted from wvpinball:

WOW....that cabinet looks sweet.

I have a new BadCats playfield for my pin too.

I make a 15 piece plastic protector set, if you're interested...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-product-badcats-plastic-protectors

#2531 3 years ago

New ramps are available for BadCats as well...check w/ Curly at LSOG. That's where I bought mine.

#2532 3 years ago

Thanks indypinhead!! I drove through your area about 1:00 yesterday with the Bad Cats in the van. I had forgot about the big race in town. I was surprised the interstates were clear... Very few vehicles on the road. I guess everyone was either at the race, or home watching. Lol

#2533 3 years ago
Quoted from wvpinball:

Thanks indypinhead!! I drove through your area about 1:00 yesterday with the Bad Cats in the van. I had forgot about the big race in town. I was surprised the interstates were clear... Very few vehicles on the road. I guess everyone was either at the race, or home watching. Lol

Most people were probably at home watching the race.

This year's race was the 1st time it was televise live in central Indiana since, like 1950. It is always blacked out.

#2534 3 years ago
Quoted from wvpinball:

did you grab the one Methos was selling?

#2535 3 years ago
Quoted from wvpinball:

Hey wvpinball,

That game room looks very familiar! Good pickup on the Bad Cats. I know that after a "DC" resto it will be stunning! Hope to see it soon.

#2536 3 years ago

Brought home a Bally Captain Fantastic Home version. It's practically new, just has some tape on the glass. Doesn't start a game, but the feature lights and flippers work.

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

#2537 3 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Picked up a Gameplan Sharpshooter II from a fellow pinsider this weekend.
No charge for the nest under the pop bumper

A headless Sharpshooter?

#2538 3 years ago

A headless Sharpshooter?

I have the backbox...it's just not in that photo when I was unloading the body.

#2539 3 years ago

Whysnow... Yes, that was the one Methos had for sale. I've been looking for this game (in this condition) for a long time. I typically checked the Marketplace 3 or 4 times a day. I responded within minutes of the time it was posted and I was the first to respond. Mark said he had 10 in line if our deal fell through.
Wish I could have stayed for the Pinball Club gathering. Would have been great to meet the WI pinball guys! With the bad weather coming I decided it best to get back on the road. The storms hit me about an hour before Bloomington, IL.

Hot_Rod Grille... Thanks my friend! Can't wait for you to come over and see it soon!

#2540 3 years ago
Quoted from Aladdin:

Brought home a Bally Captain Fantastic Home version. It's practically new, just has some tape on the glass. Doesn't start a game, but the feature lights and flippers work.

That's actually a pretty cool little game. Looks like it's in really nice condition. I tried to save one a year or two ago that somebody was ripping apart, but they wouldn't let it go for cheap enough and parted it out. A damn shame, even for a home use model. You certainly don't see many of these anymore.

#2541 3 years ago
Quoted from wvpinball:

Cabinet looks awesome on that thing! Great game and worth the wait you endured to find a nice example. I've been trying to get Freddy's for two years and he won't let it go...

#2542 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Cabinet looks awesome on that thing! Great game and worth the wait you endured to find a nice example. I've been trying to get Freddy's for two years and he won't let it go...

You're not asking enough!
I was second in line for that BC...I was hoping the buyer got a flat!!!

#2543 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Come get it before it goes to texas

#2544 3 years ago

Brought these home recently. First 2 keeper wedgeheads

20160514_164945_(resized).jpg

#2545 3 years ago

Picked this up last night. I'll post better pics when I get it set up at home later. I've been wanting a classic Stern for a while, and Meteor was on my short list. It's going to need work on the pops, some LED removal/changing, some sound board work, one display fix, and just general love. It does play fast and looks great. I'm excited.

eb307071c1378b8f73567a8d49fdc225c53b9ab1_(resized).jpg

b284cbee91ef84895d5dde257fd52f6ebb6dbb06_(resized).jpg

12a3c7af054d5123de2a1b263319807ab3df7150_(resized).jpg

#2546 3 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

Come get it before it goes to texas

You didn't sell it.....................

#2547 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

You didn't sell it.....................

its strong possibility !

#2548 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

You definitely have some hard to find games. Congrats on the Heat Wave.

Some harder than others no doubt. It does help when I'm the only one looking for certain titles. Heat Wave I've been after for quite some time and it's one of the more popular Williams games from the mid 60s. It doesn't disappoint.

#2549 3 years ago

Never played Heat Wave but I have one coming up soon in my restoration queue. Always loved the artwork and theme (Texas, yanno). Most importantly the unusual layout/moving targets/backbox animation looks fun.

#2550 3 years ago

Brought this home the other day. Now I just need to figure out where to put it.

image_(resized).jpeg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 229.99
There are 13779 posts in this topic. You are on page 51 of 276.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside