(Topic ID: 92205)

What machine did you bring home today? Post your pictures!

By MiamiRedSkin

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 28,531 posts
  • 2,292 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by SpaceBoy
  • Topic is favorited by 578 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

EBD (resized).jpg
DSCF0155 (resized).JPG
IMG_0265 (resized).jpg
DSCF0154 (resized).JPG
DSCF0150 (resized).JPG
DSCF0151 (resized).JPG
DSCF0145 (resized).JPG
DSCF0147 (resized).JPG
DSCF0144 (resized).JPG
20240309_182522 (resized).jpg
IMG_9394 (resized).JPEG
IMG_9393 (resized).JPEG
IMG_9382 (resized).JPEG
IMG_9379 (resized).JPEG
IMG_9381 (resized).JPEG
IMG_9380 (resized).JPEG

There are 28,531 posts in this topic. You are on page 496 of 571.
#24751 1 year ago

This one has been on my wishlist for almost 6 years. Rainy,dreary day but picked up from an awesome pinsider. Not only did I get a machine I've been trying to acquire for a long time but, better yet, made a new pinball friend.

IMG_4782 (resized).jpgIMG_4782 (resized).jpg
#24752 1 year ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

I didn’t pick this up, but it was at the same place. Said “nobody has wanted it for $800 and it works!”
I thought it was (sorta) interesting.
Apparently, it was rethemed and used in an episode of law and order. Lol [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Doubled the value.

#24753 1 year ago
Quoted from Multiball33:

Moved in my gameroom today. Still contemplating keeping it. Never played one before. Decide before Halloween.
[quoted image]

You better keep that. Wait til the new code!

#24754 1 year ago

This one took some work to make the stars aline 2022-09-29 17.04.56 (resized).jpg2022-09-29 17.04.56 (resized).jpg

#24755 1 year ago
Quoted from Manny65:

4350km round trip, the sun was shining but the ice was slippery …[quoted image]

Well done!

#24756 1 year ago

I just picked up 2 1980's Bally Pinball machines! They haven't been powered on for 16 years! Check out what happens when I get them home.
Rescuing 2 1980's Bally pinball machines, from a flooded house!

#24757 1 year ago

a few challengers along with couple nos playfields and back glasses and stern em pinball

B49A032D-34E7-47B8-ADE2-EA4C3E0E21C5 (resized).jpegB49A032D-34E7-47B8-ADE2-EA4C3E0E21C5 (resized).jpeg
#24758 1 year ago
Quoted from Manny65:

4350km round trip, the sun was shining but the ice was slippery …[quoted image]

Was that just in the next town?

#24759 1 year ago
Quoted from ViperTim:

Was that just in the next town?

Nah, me neighbour

#24760 1 year ago

Elvis left the building many years ago from my collection, years passed by and he was missed tremendously. I was determined to get him back to play a permanent residency at my home. This time around I wanted a collector quality Elvis that would become a keeper. For years I searched for the perfect Elvis at a reasonable price. At first I wanted an Elvis Gold version and found several to choose from. I then changed my mind and decided that the gold version did not have anything different other than the brass trim/plaque & the brass was susceptible to premature wear and tarnishing. I then was offered multiple modded regular Elvis machines but decided I wanted to hold out for what I really wanted. What I have been searching for years for is an all original Elvis in collector quality condition that is unmolested and has not been touched. I did not want one with LED's and mods but one with that classic magical glow that comes from the original factory incandescent light bulbs. Some of the classic Sterns with incandescent bulbs are beautiful with the subtle glow(almost magical) and I want to preserve what is left with the classic Sterns. Another reason I wanted Elvis back in the collection is the unique fun layout. The left ramp to upper pass thru shot to Heartbreak Hotel is one of the best shots in pinball. I also wanted Elvis back because it is my Mothers favorite game(got to make mama happy).
When I first got into the hobby a fellow pinhead gave me some advice. He said one thing about this hobby is to learn to have patience. Any machine you want to get will come around at some point in time-just a matter of patience. My first five years collecting I did not have patience. This Elvis took me years to find but I got exactly what I wanted and am a very happy camper. So stoked to have another classic Ritchie game back in the lineup(never can go wrong with a classic Ritchie).

Elvis is and always will be the 'KING' of Rock and Roll.

-Just look at the magical glow of the original incandescent bulbs-absolutely stunning!
DSC00585 (resized).JPGDSC00585 (resized).JPG

DSC00593 (resized).JPGDSC00593 (resized).JPGDSC00597 (resized).JPGDSC00597 (resized).JPGDSC00609 (resized).JPGDSC00609 (resized).JPGDSC00619 (resized).JPGDSC00619 (resized).JPGDSC00620 (resized).JPGDSC00620 (resized).JPG

#24761 1 year ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Elvis left the building many years ago from my collection, years passed by and he was missed tremendously. I was determined to get him back to play a permanent residency at my home. This time around I wanted a collector quality Elvis that would become a keeper. For years I searched for the perfect Elvis at a reasonable price. At first I wanted an Elvis Gold version and found several to choose from. I then changed my mind and decided that the gold version did not have anything different other than the brass trim/plaque & the brass was susceptible to premature wear and tarnishing. I then was offered multiple modded regular Elvis machines but decided I wanted to hold out for what I really want. What I have been searching for years for is an all original Elvis in collector quality condition that is unmolested and has not been touched. I did not want one with LED's and mods but one with that classic magical glow that comes from the original factory incandescent light bulbs. Some of the classic Sterns with incandescent bulbs are beautiful with the subtle glow(almost magical) and I want to preserve what is left with the classic Sterns. Another reason I wanted Elvis back in the collection is the unique fun layout. The left ramp to upper pass thru shot to Heartbreak Hotel is one of the best shots in pinball. I also wanted Elvis back because it is my Mothers favorite game(got to make mama happy).
When I first got into the hobby a fellow pinhead gave me some advise. He said one thing about this hobby is to learn to have patience. Any machine you want to get will come around at some point in time-just a matter of patience. My first five years collecting I did not have patience. This Elvis took me years to find but I got exactly what I wanted and am a very happy camper. So stoked to have another classic Ritchie game back in the lineup(never can go wrong with a classic Ritchie).
-Just look at the magical glow of the original incandescent bulbs-absolutely stunning! [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Bought one NIB and really liked this game.

#24762 1 year ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Elvis left the building many years ago from my collection, years passed by and he was missed tremendously. I was determined to get him back to play a permanent residency at my home. This time around I wanted a collector quality Elvis that would become a keeper. For years I searched for the perfect Elvis at a reasonable price. At first I wanted an Elvis Gold version and found several to choose from. I then changed my mind and decided that the gold version did not have anything different other than the brass trim/plaque & the brass was susceptible to premature wear and tarnishing. I then was offered multiple modded regular Elvis machines but decided I wanted to hold out for what I really want. What I have been searching for years for is an all original Elvis in collector quality condition that is unmolested and has not been touched. I did not want one with LED's and mods but one with that classic magical glow that comes from the original factory incandescent light bulbs. Some of the classic Sterns with incandescent bulbs are beautiful with the subtle glow(almost magical) and I want to preserve what is left with the classic Sterns. Another reason I wanted Elvis back in the collection is the unique fun layout. The left ramp to upper pass thru shot to Heartbreak Hotel is one of the best shots in pinball. I also wanted Elvis back because it is my Mothers favorite game(got to make mama happy).
When I first got into the hobby a fellow pinhead gave me some advice. He said one thing about this hobby is to learn to have patience. Any machine you want to get will come around at some point in time-just a matter of patience. My first five years collecting I did not have patience. This Elvis took me years to find but I got exactly what I wanted and am a very happy camper. So stoked to have another classic Ritchie game back in the lineup(never can go wrong with a classic Ritchie).
-Just look at the magical glow of the original incandescent bulbs-absolutely stunning!
[quoted image]
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Is there a TCB in there anywhere?

#24763 1 year ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Elvis left the building many years ago from my collection, years passed by and he was missed tremendously. I was determined to get him back to play a permanent residency at my home. This time around I wanted a collector quality Elvis that would become a keeper. For years I searched for the perfect Elvis at a reasonable price. At first I wanted an Elvis Gold version and found several to choose from. I then changed my mind and decided that the gold version did not have anything different other than the brass trim/plaque & the brass was susceptible to premature wear and tarnishing. I then was offered multiple modded regular Elvis machines but decided I wanted to hold out for what I really wanted. What I have been searching for years for is an all original Elvis in collector quality condition that is unmolested and has not been touched. I did not want one with LED's and mods but one with that classic magical glow that comes from the original factory incandescent light bulbs. Some of the classic Sterns with incandescent bulbs are beautiful with the subtle glow(almost magical) and I want to preserve what is left with the classic Sterns. Another reason I wanted Elvis back in the collection is the unique fun layout. The left ramp to upper pass thru shot to Heartbreak Hotel is one of the best shots in pinball. I also wanted Elvis back because it is my Mothers favorite game(got to make mama happy).
[quoted image]
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I bought my Elvis NIB back in 2004 because I’m a huge Elvis fan. All these years later Elvis is still in the building. Other games may come and go in my collection, but Elvis goes nowhere.

#24764 1 year ago

IMG_2022-10-06-14-56-35-231 (resized).jpgIMG_2022-10-06-14-56-35-231 (resized).jpg
This is the 5th machine I bought since entering the hobby about two years ago, figured it was time to post in this thread. I got this one from fellow pinsider @brobra. Very cool guy who I would definitely buy from again!

16650943516205660435190208034133 (resized).jpg16650943516205660435190208034133 (resized).jpg16650943773713479221083111724412 (resized).jpg16650943773713479221083111724412 (resized).jpgIMG_2022-10-06-16-37-08-094 (resized).jpgIMG_2022-10-06-16-37-08-094 (resized).jpg
#24765 1 year ago
Quoted from Foxxstone_80:

[quoted image]
This is the 5th machine I bought since entering the hobby about two years ago, figured it was time to post in this thread. I got this one from fellow pinsider brobra. Very cool guy who I would definitely buy from again!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks like the family is enjoying it! Love my Simpsons. Not the deepest game out there but I have fun with it.

Chris

#24766 1 year ago

Drove down to Next Level Pinball to pick up our new Mando Premium. The whole family loves it and everyone has been able to get multiball going. We are thrilled with our newest addition to the lineup.

1006221544 (resized).jpg1006221544 (resized).jpg1006221757_HDR (resized).jpg1006221757_HDR (resized).jpg1006221759f (resized).jpg1006221759f (resized).jpg1006221836a_HDR (resized).jpg1006221836a_HDR (resized).jpg
#24767 1 year ago
Quoted from Foxxstone_80:

[quoted image]
This is the 5th machine I bought since entering the hobby about two years ago, figured it was time to post in this thread. I got this one from fellow pinsider brobra. Very cool guy who I would definitely buy from again!

Nice that was our first pinball machine loved it theme is just amazing and very nice to play. we might get it some day again as we still need to make a real gameroom
Now we upgrade to the newest it fit just perfectly in our tesla model x I totally forgotten how big and heavy they are.
IMG_20221001_213325 (resized).jpegIMG_20221001_213325 (resized).jpeg
not a at home pick just yet but
d7a71187-543d-4a25-bd9d-97a80ad3f441 (resized).jpegd7a71187-543d-4a25-bd9d-97a80ad3f441 (resized).jpeg

love the new pinball so much fun so many games and the end game is just amazingly fun.

#24768 1 year ago
Quoted from Flyfalcons:

Drove down to Next Level Pinball to pick up our new Mando Premium. The whole family loves it and everyone has been able to get multiball going. We are thrilled with our newest addition to the lineup.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Love the Atari sign

#24769 1 year ago
Quoted from mezzin:

Nice that was our first pinball machine loved it theme is just amazing and very nice to play. we might get it some day again as we still need to make a real gameroom
Now we upgrade to the newest it fit just perfectly in our tesla model x I totally forgotten how big and heavy they are.
[quoted image]
not a at home pick just yet but
[quoted image]
love the new pinball so much fun so many games and the end game is just amazingly fun.

I love how you can fit a pin through the side wing doors of that Model X. So sweet!

#24771 1 year ago

AC/DC premium.. finally! 7th machine purchase of the year!

33884BB1-608B-4C46-9A52-87F6C5B5F9BD (resized).jpeg33884BB1-608B-4C46-9A52-87F6C5B5F9BD (resized).jpeg
#24772 1 year ago
Quoted from daytonspink:

Bitten pretty bad with the bug huh?

Wish i could recomment a cure, sorry there is none

Congrats! Nice line-up

#24773 1 year ago

Really, maybe you should start doing coke instead of pins.

#24774 1 year ago
Quoted from daytonspink:

[quoted image]

7 eh?

It gets addictive.

#24775 1 year ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

7 eh?

It gets addictive.

Says the pin-hoarder

#24776 1 year ago
Quoted from Thor-NL:

Says the pin-hoarder

Well I do have 5 listed for sale so this is your big chance =)

Haunted House is leaving tomorrow morning though.

#24777 1 year ago

"This is getting out of hand! Now there are two of them!" Posted not too long ago about my first pin, guess it is already time for a second... NIB The Mandalorian (Pro) courtesy of Little Shop of Games!

Installed a full set of Cliffy's and the LoganPinball wireform ramps before playing my frist game. Only problem encountered was Stern QC hitting me with a bag of Godzilla keychains and stickers instead of Mando -- should be an easy fix.

Mando Truck (resized).jpgMando Truck (resized).jpgMando Cab (resized).jpgMando Cab (resized).jpgMando GZ Goodies (resized).jpgMando GZ Goodies (resized).jpg
#24778 1 year ago
Quoted from TheNyrobi:

"This is getting out of hand! Now there are two of them!" Posted not too long ago about my first pin, guess it is already time for a second... NIB The Mandalorian (Pro) courtesy of Little Shop of Games!
Installed a full set of Cliffy's and the LoganPinball wireform ramps before playing my frist game. Only problem encountered was Stern QC hitting me with a bag of Godzilla keychains and stickers instead of Mando -- should be an easy fix.

Nice! I got my Mando (and most of my other games) from Marshall King_Jelly and the guys over at LSOG. Great guys, great shop, awesome to do business with.

#24779 1 year ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

Nice! I got my Mando (and most of my other games) from Marshall King_Jelly and the guys over at LSOG. Great guys, great shop, awesome to do business with.

I second this statement ! The Jelly Rocks!!!!!

#24780 1 year ago

The wait is finally over.

20221007_142635 (resized).jpg20221007_142635 (resized).jpg
#24781 1 year ago
Quoted from freddy:

I second this statement ! The Jelly Rocks!!!!!

Thanks @thenyrobi, bigguybbr and freddy

Alway a pleasure dealing with you gentlemen!

#24782 1 year ago

Can't believe that this is happening!
Four years ago almost to the day we bought our first pin at the York show.
One year ago we played Godzilla for the first time at the York show and was blown away by it.
Now we have one. Got a show special. Thanks Cointaker! IMG_20221008_120638010 (resized).jpgIMG_20221008_120638010 (resized).jpg

#24783 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

Also picked up this little gem, a 1964 Williams Stop N Go for a long time traffic light collector friend and brand new pinball owner and Pinsider briandsmia [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
The yellow 4 way light is going to be a topper [quoted image]

That stop n go looks nice! Mine is horribly faded and has a repainted cabinet. Challenging to play for sure.

#24784 1 year ago
Quoted from Pablito350:

Can't believe that this is happening!
Four years ago almost to the day we bought our first pin at the York show.
One year ago we played Godzilla for the first time at the York show and was blown away by it.
Now we have one. Got a show special. Thanks Cointaker!

I really enjoy seeing happy pinball couples and families at events like White Rose. Love your smiles here.

#24785 1 year ago

Time for me to post one… Picked up a decent Williams Comet yesterday at house in Highland New York. This was in the house since 2000. The playfield is decent but the upper part is a little sketchy. The back glass is beautiful. The flippers blow a fuse every now and then so I have to look into that. It’s something that I’ll end up trading as it’s not a keeper for me.

6A0A3063-5C57-43B9-AB6B-1DFD3C9542E2 (resized).jpeg6A0A3063-5C57-43B9-AB6B-1DFD3C9542E2 (resized).jpeg
#24786 1 year ago

Me and Jessie Picked up some Team One’s for Ken’s Wizard conversion! Headed to Ohio soon!

We made a fun stop at Round1 to play some games and now she wants a Deadpool... as if my collection isn’t enough to choose from!

9A7010F9-0249-4E80-9C08-C00BAB1E7412.jpeg9A7010F9-0249-4E80-9C08-C00BAB1E7412.jpegD08A6645-BEEE-4A10-ADA3-4DB840A0D20F.jpegD08A6645-BEEE-4A10-ADA3-4DB840A0D20F.jpeg
#24787 1 year ago

Your playfield glass on the Team One looks pretty good, at least the corner I see. Let me know if you’re willing to sell it, I may be interested. No promises.

#24788 1 year ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

as if my collection isn’t enough to choose from!

Or your wish list ...

#24789 1 year ago

Sold my LW3 for this handsome guy. “I love you….”

08FA8499-7E31-4A24-A812-C6A28C48CA3D (resized).png08FA8499-7E31-4A24-A812-C6A28C48CA3D (resized).png
#24790 1 year ago
Quoted from STLOkie:

“I love you….”

“I know.”

#24791 1 year ago

After searching two years for an AFMr SE within a reasonable driving distance and affordable for my budget, a pinball miracle happened.

Okay .. maybe not a miracle, just a pretty cool pinball coincidence that allowed me to pick this up yesterday.

Finally, my search is over .. for this one.

Now, if only I could find a MBr SE.

20221009_173954 (resized).jpg20221009_173954 (resized).jpg
#24792 1 year ago

Although I have one set up, it's a piece of Pinball history and
should be a pretty good trading piece, so I got another one in.

IMG_1139 (resized).JPGIMG_1139 (resized).JPGIMG_1140 (resized).JPGIMG_1140 (resized).JPG
#24793 1 year ago

Was looking for something to work on over the winter. Needed a project to bring back to life. Never expected it to be a Bally Transporter. Had zero expectations of ever seeing one of these in the wild let alone getting my hands on one, and for a reasonable price in working condition.

unnamed (resized).jpgunnamed (resized).jpg
#24794 1 year ago

Took the Bally Safari I just got done restoring to the York Show for the free play area this past weekend…and brought it back home.

214 plays on it at the show, and luckily no damage at all. I was offered cash and tempting trades, but couldn’t do it.

599396C1-DD87-419D-B3D0-D066A72F0D12 (resized).jpeg599396C1-DD87-419D-B3D0-D066A72F0D12 (resized).jpegE253F3F8-0D35-46BC-B416-30D8FEF9D7AE (resized).jpegE253F3F8-0D35-46BC-B416-30D8FEF9D7AE (resized).jpeg
#24795 1 year ago
Quoted from doompin:

Was looking for something to work on over the winter. Needed a project to bring back to life. Never expected it to be a Bally Transporter.

I’m very jealous. That’s one title that has eluded me thus far in life.

#24796 1 year ago

Colsond3 Your safari was a work of art, I did two loops just to stare at it. Fantastic work!

#24797 1 year ago
Quoted from NovaCade:

Colsond3 Your safari was a work of art, I did two loops just to stare at it. Fantastic work!

Ton of thanks. I appreciate that.

There were actually quite a few nicely restored games at the show. Always good to see games get the love they deserve, especially EM’s.

#24798 1 year ago
Quoted from doompin:

Was looking for something to work on over the winter. Needed a project to bring back to life. Never expected it to be a Bally Transporter. Had zero expectations of ever seeing one of these in the wild let alone getting my hands on one, and for a reasonable price in working condition.
[quoted image]

I bought one from an antique shop in Tacoma,wa years ago in pretty good shape for 1,250. Sometimes deals pop up

#24799 1 year ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Took the Bally Safari I just got done restoring to the York Show for the free play area this past weekend…and brought it back home.
214 plays on it at the show, and luckily no damage at all. I was offered cash and tempting trades, but couldn’t do it.
[quoted image][quoted image]

I'm glad it was eventually playable. It played great. I hope you can find a better backglass for it. Thanks for bringing it.

#24800 1 year ago

Landed a really nice triple play! He did a playfield swap years back. Has some slight planking on the nos playfield but still looks great!

2D821A11-917A-4CA3-895F-F4603DFFACEC (resized).jpeg2D821A11-917A-4CA3-895F-F4603DFFACEC (resized).jpeg39DB43D1-1BFB-4001-81AD-BF3094C504DB (resized).jpeg39DB43D1-1BFB-4001-81AD-BF3094C504DB (resized).jpegD3B68968-736B-4F55-A43E-90CF32A33718 (resized).jpegD3B68968-736B-4F55-A43E-90CF32A33718 (resized).jpegE5D567CB-4334-4E77-A279-C8C52B1123C6 (resized).jpegE5D567CB-4334-4E77-A279-C8C52B1123C6 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Decals
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts
Protection
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 70.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Creekside Hideaway, LLC
Toppers
$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Interactive
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 180.00
Cabinet Parts
Starcade Amusement
Cabinet parts
Machine - For Sale
Marietta, GA
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Interactive
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations
$ 12.95
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
Decals
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Ana, CA
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods
Under cabinet
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Baltimore, MD
$ 5.00
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 29.99
Electronics
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Electronics
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball
Hardware
There are 28,531 posts in this topic. You are on page 496 of 571.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-machine-did-you-bring-home-today-post-your-pictures/page/496?hl=bubbak and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.