(Topic ID: 92205)

What machine did you bring home today? Post your pictures!

By MiamiRedSkin

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 14,155 posts
  • 1,559 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 minutes ago by Pinballer73
  • Topic is favorited by 376 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 12,424 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20191121_190947 (resized).jpg
47C431D4-551A-4C6E-9F0E-84C37B697331 (resized).jpeg
A16AB578-7D9A-448E-A523-590063FD7574 (resized).jpeg
44880304-1F38-4135-99F5-108B9D5DFF63 (resized).jpeg
98E0BE47-787F-418B-A108-4979C43658E3 (resized).jpeg
82C26891-CAF3-4D5F-BCCA-E7DFEB2190E8 (resized).jpeg
25BC382A-88C0-4821-B670-DB5FCFA605F4 (resized).jpeg
1785AFFB-ABFE-47E4-91F6-C3C5024D1230 (resized).jpeg
20191120_205501 (resized).jpg
IMG_20191119_170539.jpg
2003 Z06 Corvette and 2015 Harley XL1200C Sportster (resized).jpg
7EC434CB-1548-4674-9C7A-7BC31AC5E42C (resized).jpeg
20190708_205045 (resized).jpg
A5C2E297-B3A9-4E9F-BF10-2C1E10130E5D (resized).jpeg
B0DBE02C-9DB3-4143-B165-04A6CAFA8750 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20191119_195002469 (resized).jpg

There are 14155 posts in this topic. You are on page 38 of 284.
#1851 3 years ago

Saved this from certain death this morning...if the guy didn't sell it by the end of the weekend, he was going to sell it to another guy that wanted to part it out. BG has some minor flaking, but the PF is more than decent and all of the mechs and brackets underneath the PF look like they're brand new. Shiny. Another one saved from the graveyard.

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

#1852 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Saved this from certain death this morning...if the guy didn't sell it by the end of the weekend, he was going to sell it to another guy that wanted to part it out. BG has some minor flaking, but the PF is more than decent and all of the mechs and brackets underneath the PF look like they're brand new. Shiny. Another one saved from the graveyard.

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

Great Save I have Fire Queen and play it every day.

#1853 3 years ago

Colsond, can't believe how long it was on Craig's list. It was price to sell. Nice acquisition to your collection. If it was a Fire Queen it would be in my barn.

#1854 3 years ago
Quoted from aytsgamer:

R911

20160226_110448_(resized).jpg

Funny that you have a gas can next to it in the pic.

That looks really nice! I have a ton of extra 911 parts if you might need something

#1855 3 years ago

Boom !!!

20160227_181530_(resized).jpg

#1856 3 years ago

Needs an mpu, but should clean up nicely. image_(resized).jpeg

#1857 3 years ago

Was delivered on Friday. Traded for a Demolition Man.

T2_(resized).png

T2_PF_(resized).png

#1858 3 years ago

Last week - 2 days, 2 pins. Laser War is a blast! And Mav ain't too shabby either.

IMG_0591_(resized).JPG

IMG_0511_(resized).JPG

IMG_0661_(resized).JPG

IMG_0659_(resized).JPG

#1859 3 years ago
Quoted from Harvs:

Last week - 2 days, 2 pins. Laser War is a blast! And Mav ain't too shabby either.

IMG_0591_(resized).JPGIMG_0511_(resized).JPGIMG_0661_(resized).JPGIMG_0659_(resized).JPG

Nice to welcome a fellow member to the Maverick AND Laser War club.

12540540_10206971823207018_4203829047371179255_n_(resized).jpg

#1860 3 years ago

Thanks!

IMG_0674_(resized).JPG

#1861 3 years ago

Awesome weekend of pin rescuing!
Friday night we did some warehouse spelunking and brought home a Scared Stiff. She needs some love but will be a great starting point for a high-end-restore project, since the cabinet art is really good and playfield is decent minus the usual stuff around the 'Terrifying' insert.

Then, we headed 2 hours west to another state to rescue a Twilight Zone from a Picker's-style barn for a friend.
She was dirty and had some dumb wiring hacks but will clean up and make a great add to his collection!

Love Pin-finding weekends. The find is almost as exhilarating as GC.

DSC06816_(resized).jpeg

DSC06833_(resized).jpeg

DSC06830_(resized).jpeg

IMG_2284_(resized).JPG

IMG_2247_(resized).JPG

IMG_2249_(resized).JPG

IMG_2252_(resized).JPG

IMG_2283_(resized).JPG

DSC06841_(resized).jpeg

#1862 3 years ago

^^ Very jealous, especially of the Scared Stiff! I'm still jealous that you guys are able to find these barn finds and they are not some water-logged EM or home version

#1863 3 years ago
Quoted from visi0n:

Awesome weekend of pin rescuing!
Friday night we did some warehouse spelunking and brought home a Scared Stiff. She needs some love but will be a great starting point for a high-end-restore project, since the cabinet art is really good and playfield is decent minus the usual stuff around the 'Terrifying' insert.
Then, we headed 2 hours west to another state to rescue a Twilight Zone from a Picker's-style barn for a friend.
She was dirty and had some dumb wiring hacks but will clean up and make a great add to his collection!
Love Pin-finding weekends. The find is almost as exhilarating as GC.

DSC06816_(resized).jpegDSC06833_(resized).jpegDSC06830_(resized).jpegIMG_2284_(resized).JPGIMG_2247_(resized).JPGIMG_2249_(resized).JPGIMG_2252_(resized).JPGIMG_2283_(resized).JPGDSC06841_(resized).jpeg

Awesome finds can't wait to see them both cleaned up

#1864 3 years ago

Picked up my first WCS today.

image_(resized).jpeg

#1865 3 years ago

Picked up a farm fresh Triple Action today....

20160228_192237_(resized).jpg

#1866 3 years ago
Quoted from Harvs:

Awesome finds...games look clean and very good condition.

#1867 3 years ago

Brought this one home today...Vulcan and Freddy within 24 hours. I have a serious problem.

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

#1868 3 years ago

Congrats Colson! Go play lotto!

#1869 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Awesome finds...games look clean and very good condition.

Thanks, totally bang for buck! I usually shop them instantly, like I did with Mav. - Get pin, drive to PBL to see Terry, spend the next 20hrs shopping.., enjoy..

Wish I could find deals on pins like TZ above.. But around here they cost about a kidney to a kidney n a half..

#1870 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Brought this one home today...Vulcan and Freddy within 24 hours. I have a serious problem.

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

What vehicle did you use? System 3's won't fit in my Equinox. It looks like yours was pretty darn close!

#1871 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

that looks like my old one!

#1872 3 years ago

This:

IMG_4032_(resized).JPG

#1873 3 years ago
Quoted from Harvs:

drive to PBL to see Terry

man, how convenient that must be...that would save me a lot of headache

#1874 3 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

man, how convenient that must be...that would save me a lot of headache

Plus I disrupt their days work and jam numerous games of pin! Last time I think I caused a total stoppage, like 10 employees were playing pin after me and Terry had fired up his minty Baywatch.. Fun stuff!

#1875 3 years ago
Quoted from Harvs:

Thanks, totally bang for buck! I usually shop them instantly, like I did with Mav. - Get pin, drive to PBL to see Terry, spend the next 20hrs shopping.., enjoy..
Wish I could find deals on pins like TZ above.. But around here they cost about a kidney to a kidney n a half..

Well remember...you can survive just fine with one kidney! LOL. And yes, I dream of the day I find either a SS or TZ in a barn. I'd have a better chance of finding a Fathom for $100.

#1876 3 years ago
Quoted from Bbismuth:

What vehicle did you use? System 3's won't fit in my Equinox. It looks like yours was pretty darn close!

I have a GMC Terrain. It actually didn't fit...had to go the old straps, bungees and hope for the best route. One thing I hate about most Gottlieb DMD's. They made the cabinets about 3-4 inches deeper than Williams/Bally games (well just about any other games), and for no apparent reason.

The only two games I've picked up since I bought the Terrain last year that wouldn't fit comfortably...Freddy and Cue Ball Wizard. Damn you Gottlieb!!! I fit my BF (widebody/large game) no problem, but not a CBW? Go figure. I miss my GMC Envoy Denali that I traded in...fit two games comfortably no problem.

Luckily for Freddy (as well as my nerves and well-being), I only had to drive a whole 7.3 miles home with it strapped. I think that is the closest I've driven to get a pin in two years.

#1877 3 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

that looks like my old one!

That it is sir...picked up from Daz!

#1878 3 years ago

I am developing a serious problem. 4 machines in 2 weeks and I was out of room to begin with.

image_(resized).jpeg

#1880 3 years ago
Quoted from Black_Knight:

I am developing a serious problem. 4 machines in 2 weeks and I was out of room to begin with.

image_(resized).jpeg

Just wait--you're barely getting started

#1881 3 years ago

Something very, very special rolled in the door late last night....

image_(resized).jpeg

#1882 3 years ago

image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

#1883 3 years ago

Blow me down....

peye3_(resized).jpg

#1884 3 years ago
Quoted from pinster68:

image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

That thing looks really clean. It looks like you're a bit of a Gottlieb fan.

#1885 3 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Just wait--you're barely getting started

Maybe compared to some. But I have 19 machines and only room for 12. They are stacking up in the basement and now the garage. I send out machines to my repair tech for remote storage.

I was supposed to refinish the basement but now have too many machines to make that possible. My storage units are full of cars and parts.

I would vote for the presidential candidate that could solve this problem!

#1886 3 years ago
Quoted from pinster68:

image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

Yesssss Congrats Brian you lucky dog!

#1887 3 years ago
Quoted from pinster68:

image_(resized).jpeg

Shouldnt you be putting a new playfield in something?

#1888 3 years ago
Quoted from Black_Knight:

Maybe compared to some. But I have 19 machines and only room for 12. They are stacking up in the basement and now the garage. I send out machines to my repair tech for remote storage.
I was supposed to refinish the basement but now have too many machines to make that possible. My storage units are full of cars and parts.
I would vote for the presidential candidate that could solve this problem!

Pff, simple, get rid of the cars

#1889 3 years ago
Quoted from pinster68:

image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

Congrats Brian... Welcome to the Spirit club!

#1890 3 years ago

After a long 2 year search I finally found a beautifully restored Flash Gordon. There's no better feeling when you finally obtain your #1 grail pin, and the condition & gameplay is far beyond your expectations

Emperor Ming Awaits!

image1_(resized).JPG

image2_(resized).JPG

image4_(resized).JPG

image3_(resized).JPG

#1891 3 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

After a long 2 year search I finally found a beautifully restored Flash Gordon. There's no better feeling when you finally obtain your #1 grail pin, and the condition & gameplay is far beyond your expectations
Emperor Ming Awaits!

Wow!!! That is stunning....

#1892 3 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

Emperor Ming Awaits!
image1_(resized).JPG
image2_(resized).JPG
image4_(resized).JPG

image3_(resized).JPG

Droooool!

#1893 3 years ago

that flash Gordon is amazing...nice find

#1894 3 years ago
Quoted from Schusler:

Congrats Brian... Welcome to the Spirit club!

Thanks!

"Damn it feels good to be a gangsta!"

#1895 3 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

Absolutely gorgeous, WOW. Congrats on your epic machine!

#1897 3 years ago
Quoted from pinster68:

Game looks to be in excellent condition!! Great find, don't come across a Spirit every day...or ever. Nice Gottlieb line up you have going there! Congrats on the new addition.

#1898 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Game looks to be in excellent condition!! Great find, don't come across a Spirit every day...or ever. Nice Gottlieb line up you have going there! Congrats on the new addition.

Thanks! I feel very fortunate. The playfield was restored by HSA and the previous owner was a great guy.

This Spirit happen to be part of the Gottlieb test program where it went out to an operator with specific documentation, including technical and earnings test reports ... and I have all the docs! The paper trail for this game is just fantastic to thumb through.

#1899 3 years ago

Simpsons Pinball Party supplied by Pinball Heaven in the UK

13 Years old and may as well have been NIB, did the previous owner ever bother to play it?

image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

#1900 3 years ago
Quoted from pinster68:

Thanks! I feel very fortunate. The playfield was restored by HSA and the previous owner was a great guy.
This Spirit happen to be part of the Gottlieb test program where it went out to an operator with specific documentation, including technical and earnings test reports ... and I have all the docs! The paper trail for this game is just fantastic to thumb through.

That is very cool. To be able to see the history and locations the game has seen is something you often don't have a chance to do...at least not in any great detail. I have a Gottlieb Spider-Man that has a "State of Arkansas Amusement Machine / Gambling Permit" bolted to the front of it. People always tell me to remove it, but I don't think I will. I think it's cool...shows where the game has been (it's now far away in PA) and gives it character. I'm not one that thinks it's cool or attractive leaving "Vince was here '85" scraped down the side of one of my games, but a permit gambling placard as small as this one? I think that stays.

image_(resized).jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Sale Pending!
Sebring, FL
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
There are 14155 posts in this topic. You are on page 38 of 284.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside