(Topic ID: 92205)

What machine did you bring home today? Post your pictures!

By MiamiRedSkin

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 28,634 posts
  • 2,294 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by chriscable34
  • Topic is favorited by 581 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4118 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0219 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0224 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0218 (resized).jpeg
20240416_122827 (resized).jpg
20240416_122417 (resized).jpg
20240416_123832 (resized).jpg
IMG_1980 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1953 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1954 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0550 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6053 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6054 (resized).jpeg
Alien pinball (resized).jpg
20240413_174632 (resized).jpg
There are 28,634 posts in this topic. You are on page 36 of 573.
#1751 8 years ago

NBA FB and Mystic picked up today

mystic_(resized).jpegmystic_(resized).jpeg

nbafb_(resized).JPGnbafb_(resized).JPG

#1752 8 years ago

Picked up AC/DC pro a few days ago. Originally was waiting on a premium model, but then after playing a pro version I found I liked it better for it's faster play. Found one, bought it and made a full led conversion on it. Today I installed a color dmd which isn't something I normally do but I figure this game is newer so why not.

20160212_190124_(resized).jpg20160212_190124_(resized).jpg

#1753 8 years ago
Quoted from BorgDog:

Picked up my first em last night, only my second pin. Well worn but fully working with new posts, rubbers as well as new drop targets in a bag to be installed. All plastics intact just the one behind the green drops with a small crack around the lower post. Will do a little cleanup and a few bulbs are out but will pretty much leave as is and play the heck out of it.

Looks great this machine.

#1754 8 years ago

Got a nice Xenon this week

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#1755 8 years ago

I picked up a Xenon this week as well. CPR playfield, new boards. Back box needs some love in the future.

#1756 8 years ago

Oooooooh!!! Try a tube shot!

#1757 8 years ago

120 bucks at auction. Doesn't look like a great playfield design, but looking forward to giving it a workout.

IMG_20160213_163916_328_zpse1czjsme.jpg~original_(resized).jpgIMG_20160213_163916_328_zpse1czjsme.jpg~original_(resized).jpg

#1758 8 years ago

helluva score Todd...especially at that price.

#1759 8 years ago

It looks worth at least $120 to me.

#1760 8 years ago

That the AAB version of Grand slam, correct? Love the way the backbox & backglass art blends together. Don't know why they did not do that on more pins.

#1761 8 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

That the AAB version of Grand slam, correct? Love the way the backbox & backglass art blends together. Don't know why they did not do that on more pins.

Yea... I'm not sure how I feel about that backglass/art blend. It's not subtle at all... Unique, for sure.

#1762 8 years ago

Put it this way Todd, it's baseball and it's cheaper than Big Hurt.

#1763 8 years ago

picked this getaway up a few days ago.

getaway_(resized).jpggetaway_(resized).jpg

#1764 8 years ago

Brought home my newest purchase - High Speed yesterday. Got it situated this afternoon. This is my first system 11 and I gotta say, I think I'm hooked!

#1765 8 years ago

Brought this home today in the freezing cold from a great pinsider. Complete with MikeD LCD mod and speaker panel led mod. I'm thrilled!

P1150554_(resized).JPGP1150554_(resized).JPG
P1150555_(resized).JPGP1150555_(resized).JPG
P1150556_(resized).JPGP1150556_(resized).JPG

#1766 8 years ago
Quoted from chrisjens2:

Brought home my newest purchase - High Speed yesterday. Got it situated this afternoon. This is my first system 11 and I gotta say, I think I'm hooked!

image_(resized).jpeg

great game, I wish I would have kept mine

#1767 8 years ago

A week late but i just picked up this gem. I love this game!

1455422849773_(resized).jpg1455422849773_(resized).jpg

#1768 8 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

Got a nice Xenon this week

Awesome looking game...both of them that were listed.

#1769 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

It looks worth at least $120 to me.

Joking? That is definitely a steal for only $120. I would actually take practically any wedgehead you could throw at me for $120.

#1770 8 years ago
Quoted from GoldenOreos:

picked this getaway up a few days ago.

getaway_(resized).jpg

Awesome grab!! Game looks clean as hell, and love the alternate translite. Did they give you the original translite as well?

#1771 8 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Awesome grab!! Game looks clean as hell, and love the alternate translite. Did they give you the original translite as well?

yes, i also got a new set of cabinet decals for a future restore!

#1772 8 years ago
Quoted from GoldenOreos:

yes, i also got a new set of cabinet decals for a future restore!

If you decide to sell the cabinet decals...I'd be interested.

#1773 8 years ago

Finally got my Met. Collection = complete! Can't wait to hook up the total lightshow.

#1774 8 years ago

I just got back from a 4 hour drive to pick up this very nice HUO spidey with shaker and topper for my wife for Valentines day...shes not home yet so I have been "test playing" it...
020_(resized).jpg020_(resized).jpg

#1775 8 years ago

How much was that Spider man?

#1776 8 years ago

1975 Chicago Coin Super Flipper. Not "real" pinball but pretty dang cool just the same.....

IMG_0601_(resized).JPGIMG_0601_(resized).JPG

#1777 8 years ago
Quoted from Fishbeadtwo:

1975 Chicago Coin Super Flipper. Not "real" pinball but pretty dang cool just the same.....

IMG_0601_(resized).JPG

Wow, that sure is unique! Is it a variation of pong?

#1778 8 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Wow, that sure is unique! Is it a variation of pong?

Its a lot like pong but there is a lot more to it. You try to get the ball to go down the lanes to build points and lite the features (pop bumpers). We are just starting to understand how to play it and really like it.

#1779 8 years ago

Cool. I think you're a bit far for me to hit you up to play . Enjoy!

#1780 8 years ago

The world's filthiest LCA followed me home. It needs a tremendous amount of love....and a driver board but it won't become a parts machine on my watch. I've fixed worse.

IMG_3837_(resized).JPGIMG_3837_(resized).JPGIMG_3835_(resized).JPGIMG_3835_(resized).JPGIMG_3834_(resized).JPGIMG_3834_(resized).JPG

#1781 8 years ago

LCA is one of my favorites. I'd love to have another one someday.

I brought home a South Park today. No pics as it is in the shop, but I'll post some before too long. Needs a new DMD, I know that much.

#1782 8 years ago

Brought home a collector quality Bally Playboy and a nice Dr Who..

playboy_(resized).jpgplayboy_(resized).jpg

playboy2_(resized).jpgplayboy2_(resized).jpg

playboy3_(resized).jpgplayboy3_(resized).jpg

playboy4_(resized).jpgplayboy4_(resized).jpg

drwho_(resized).jpgdrwho_(resized).jpg

drwho2_(resized).jpgdrwho2_(resized).jpg

drwho3_(resized).jpgdrwho3_(resized).jpg

drwho4_(resized).jpgdrwho4_(resized).jpg

#1783 8 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Joking? That is definitely a steal for only $120. I would actually take practically any wedgehead you could throw at me for $120.

Then you get the booby prize!

Backglass_(resized).jpgBackglass_(resized).jpg

#1784 8 years ago
Quoted from Fishbeadtwo:

IMG_0601_(resized).JPG

That's really cool.

#1785 8 years ago

I recently traded a No Fear for this 1954 Williams 4 bagger. It plays wonderful and has no wear on the playfield. It appears to be original paint. This might be a KEEPER!

Can you tell from the picture that I enjoy pitch n bats?! LOL

20160126_204053_(resized).jpg20160126_204053_(resized).jpg

#1786 8 years ago

Left the house to buy a No Fear and came home with a NBA Fastbreak instead. Soft spot for this game ... Couldn't resist.

#1787 8 years ago
Quoted from pinaholic:

How much was that Spider man?

#1788 8 years ago

Hey Rascal H - That NBAFB looks great. I really like the game and think it is very underrated. Good luck and enjoy.

#1789 8 years ago
Quoted from Fishbeadtwo:

IMG_0601_(resized).JPG

+1. That game does look awesome. Very unique..nice add to the line up!

#1790 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Then you get the booby prize!

Backglass_(resized).jpg

Hahaha. I take it back...not that game!

#1791 8 years ago

Was previously owned by a Retired Doctor who bought this Indy in 2000. Had cabinet fade but the rest was a 10. he couldn't find the keys so I had to drill the lock but then found the back box keys inside. Had coin mechs but no coin box and I found one quarter inside. Clean but dusty. I can't every claim it as a HUO since he bought it from a dealer and have no history of where it was from 1993 to 2000 but stole it for less than 6K. Really nice overall.

IMG_0310_(resized).JPGIMG_0310_(resized).JPG

#1792 8 years ago
Quoted from tdunbar:

Was previously owned by a Retired Doctor who bought this Indy in 2000. Had cabinet fade but the rest was a 10. he couldn't find the keys so I had to drill the lock but then found the back box keys inside. Had coin mechs but no coin box and I found one quarter inside. Clean but dusty. I can't every claim it as a HUO since he bought it from a dealer and have no history of where it was from 1993 to 2000 but stole it for less than 6K. Really nice overall.
IMG_0310_(resized).JPG

Sounds like my IJ that I scored last year @ $4000

Other than sun fade, the pin is mint.

#1793 8 years ago

I picked up a grail yesterday/ I got it from a fellow pinsider.

IMG_4365[1]_(resized).JPGIMG_4365[1]_(resized).JPG

IMG_4366[1]_(resized).JPGIMG_4366[1]_(resized).JPG

IMG_4364[1]_(resized).JPGIMG_4364[1]_(resized).JPG

#1794 8 years ago
Quoted from mrgone:

I picked up a grail yesterday/ I got it from a fellow pinsider.

Game looks sweet..great condition and very nice PF. Don't let the kids bang it up!!! LOL.

#1795 8 years ago

Picked this up from a friend this weekend, lots to tighten up and needs some missing parts, but a nice playing game after a wrench twist

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

... And no, my pole position isn't working and is not for sale, lol

#1796 8 years ago

Picked up a globetrotters it needs some tlc but should turn out nice.

#1797 8 years ago

Just picked up a project Firepower from my brother. I've been trying to get him into the hobby for years and he bought this about a month ago and recently determined that he doesn't have the desire to repair anything. He has 2 other pins, one works and one has some issues and I think he is just overwhelmed with repair issues. I'll give this a try!

#1798 8 years ago
Quoted from chrisjens2:

Just picked up a project Firepower from my brother. I've been trying to get him into the hobby for years and he bought this about a month ago and recently determined that he doesn't have the desire to repair anything. He has 2 other pins, one works and one has some issues and I think he is just overwhelmed with repair issues. I'll give this a try!

image_(resized).jpeg

cool pick up, any clue yet what it needs to get up and running?

#1799 8 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

cool pick up, any clue yet what it needs to get up and running?

I was told that it has clean boards but when powered up game would go in to attract mode then reset. I think it needs the 40 pin interconnect replaced and the Firepower adapter replaced. I was told someone came up with a nice adapter but I haven't researched it yet. It needs a good cleaning and new rubbers for sure. I plan on looking for some decals to cover the wear spots on the playfield. This will be my first attempt at repairing a project pin other than shop outs and thorough cleanings / mod installs.

#1800 8 years ago
Quoted from chrisjens2:

I was told that it has clean boards but when powered up game would go in to attract mode then reset. I think it needs the 40 pin interconnect replaced and the Firepower adapter replaced. I was told someone came up with a nice adapter but I haven't researched it yet. It needs a good cleaning and new rubbers for sure. I plan on looking for some decals to cover the wear spots on the playfield. This will be my first attempt at repairing a project pin other than shop outs and thorough cleanings / mod installs.

Start a thread when you get ready to troubleshoot. Replace the 40 pin, even if its not the problem now it will be soon...I look forward to seeing it up and running.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Denver, CO
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

5,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Thornton, CO
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RavSpec

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 179.00
$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 28,634 posts in this topic. You are on page 36 of 573.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-machine-did-you-bring-home-today-post-your-pictures/page/36 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.