(Topic ID: 92205)

What machine did you bring home today? Post your pictures!

By MiamiRedSkin

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 28,636 posts
  • 2,294 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 20 hours ago by Wildbill327
  • Topic is favorited by 582 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0327.jpeg
IMG_6671 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6670 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6668 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4118 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0219 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0224 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0218 (resized).jpeg
20240416_122827 (resized).jpg
20240416_122417 (resized).jpg
20240416_123832 (resized).jpg
IMG_1980 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1953 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1954 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0550 (resized).jpeg
There are 28,636 posts in this topic. You are on page 350 of 573.
#17451 3 years ago
Quoted from P1nhead:

you scooped those up from Murrysville. I tried buying them but there was this mysterious pinhead coming in from out of town to get them "at the end of the month." Damn you and your punctuality.

2C6DFD67-0122-466D-9509-3A051A6FFF23 (resized).jpeg2C6DFD67-0122-466D-9509-3A051A6FFF23 (resized).jpeg

Quoted from P1nhead:

Don't you have enough pins already?

Never.

Quoted from P1nhead:

Leave some for us Western, PA and Ohio folk!

Will do!! I’m on a break after the next two acquisitions. Happy hunting!

Quoted from cottonm4:

You finally got yourself a Snow Derby

What’s up Craig? Yes....finally.

#17452 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

What’s up Craig? Yes....finally.

I'm getting jealous. To me, out here in the sticks, my imagination is running wild that you live in this huge mansion where you can hoard all these pins, while I, a mere serf, have to be content the 3 or 4 pins I can shovel into servant's quarters

Tell the truth, man. It is not the pins, yeah? They are merely an excuse to get out out of the house, waste some gas, and burn up the highways.

#17453 3 years ago

Is it not the best feeling cruising down the highway with a pin or two in the back? Almost as good as a feeling as going to buy it with a stack of cash in your pocket.

#17454 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Will do!! I’m on a break after the next two acquisitions. Happy hunting!

Anybody bet that this is a very short break
Hard to stop the unstoppable

#17455 3 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:Anybody bet that this is a very short break

-750 within a month

#17456 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

my imagination is running wild that you live in this huge mansion where you can hoard all these pins,

Haha. Not quite yet. I just have serious issues, and do a lot of rotating out of storage. And one buddy is babysitting my Torpedo Alley, and another one my Vampire. Letting other people enjoy them whilst the move is happening (If I can get a damn house without having to go $75k over asking price). Housing market is just stupid right now.

Quoted from transprtr4u:

Anybody bet that this is a very short break
Hard to stop the unstoppable

Two more to grab then done. And sold a few already. Then...

8B27A688-029E-4781-9A9C-054312D5D0DC.gif8B27A688-029E-4781-9A9C-054312D5D0DC.gif
#17457 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

You finally got yourself a Snow Derby.

Now he just needs a new Derby house!

#17458 3 years ago

Nice Colson.
Yeah, it's a serious sellers market right now. Low inventory & you'll most likely over pay for a house. At least interest rates are low. Good luck. See ya soon.

#17459 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

And one buddy is babysitting my Torpedo Alley, and another one my Vampire.

Wow, surprised you lent out the Vampire!

Real estate is insane around here right now. Tons of bidding wars and all cash offers.

Hopefully I can get us back on topic later today.

#17460 3 years ago

TMNT premium finally arrived. Saturday night was a blast learning this game.

F3D893E5-051F-4E5C-8891-DB1929735C47 (resized).jpegF3D893E5-051F-4E5C-8891-DB1929735C47 (resized).jpeg
#17461 3 years ago

A devil? Nah... Maybe you could somehow convince others in the thread you are not just a common flipper though... but I doubt it. Besides it’s nearly impossible to convince anyone on this site of anything.

When you go buy the games are you like tingling nervous and stuff like what if they change their mind and you can’t flip the game for some horrific reason? You may as well be flipping 80’s Camaros and Cadillacs.

“Bringing a game home” is completely different than cramming as many as you can fit into a storage unit and only focusing on buying what you know you can flip. Others may have an I don’t care attitude and that’s fine but it at least “taints” or at minimum, devalues the other user’s posts in the thread when they just got a new game into their “home arcade” that they have been wanting on for years. Carry on!

#17462 3 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

A devil? Nah... Maybe you could somehow convince others in the thread you are not just a common flipper though... but I doubt it. Besides it’s nearly impossible to convince anyone on this site of anything.

Barking up the wrong tree bro, Colson is a great guy whom I have known 3-4 years now. He has lost more than a few bucks moving some pins even giving some away, more concerned about getting them up, going and back in use than making a buck.

#17463 3 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Barking up the wrong tree bro, Colson is a great guy whom I have known 3-4 years now. He has lost more than a few bucks moving some pins even giving some away, more concerned about getting them up and going and back in use than making a buck.

I can only respond to what I see posted in the thread and in profiles “bro”. There are plenty of flippers that are great guys. If you think it actually enhances the thread, then say so. I for one, do not.

Keeping a storage unit to house items is a lot different than freely distributing things when someone runs out of space. I would be willing to wager that most that were able to in this thread have given quite a few pinball things away at some point. That’s not really why I mentioned it.

#17464 3 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

I can only respond to what I see posted in the thread and in profiles “bro”. There are plenty of flippers that are great guys. If you think it actually enhances the thread, then say so. I for one, do not.

Suit yourself.

#17465 3 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Barking up the wrong tree bro, Colson is a great guy whom I have known 3-4 years now. He has lost more than a few bucks moving some pins even giving some away, more concerned about getting them up, going and back in use than making a buck.

+1 on Colson being a great guy, and a positive addition to this hobby.
When he saw that I had picked up a robocop recently without a manual, he offered to send me his nice copy for free. Which I'm very thankful he did, as I will be using it to tackle a few issues I have yet to fix on the pin. He didn't want anything in return, not even money to cover international shipping. In the end I was able to thank him by sending him a manual for black hole I had no use for, which worked out well as he just picked one up.
I've also seen him pass some solid pin deals on to others quite a few times in this thread. And let others borrow games so that they can play pinball at home, without having to be able to afford a pin.
Overall, he seems like a pretty solid guy in my opinion.

#17466 3 years ago

What is the definition of a flipper?

Pinball retailers will buy a pin and turn around and resell it. Happens with regularity.

If an individual locates a pin, cleans it up and adds new rubbers, is he a flipper?

What if the individual had to buy a package deal to get the one pin he wanted, and then just sells the others?

What if the individual sits on the pin for 6 months and then peels it out of inventory and sells it ? With 6. months holding time, is he a flipper?

Is he a flipper if he makes money on the pin?

What if he loses money on the pin? Is he still a flipper, or maybe what he is doing id OK if he loses money?

Define flipper.

#17467 3 years ago

Seems like Colsonsdad puts in a lot of effort and time to do what he does.
Seems like a lot of "poor me" going on from behind the keyboards
No guts no glory ... more power to him

#17468 3 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

When you go buy the games are you like tingling nervous and stuff like what if they change their mind and you can’t flip the game for some horrific reason? You may as well be flipping 80’s Camaros and Cadillacs.
“Bringing a game home” is completely different than cramming as many as you can fit into a storage unit and only focusing on buying what you know you can flip. Others may have an I don’t care attitude and that’s fine but it at least “taints” or at minimum, devalues the other user’s posts in the thread when they just got a new game into their “home arcade” that they have been wanting on for years. Carry on!

You're way off base and out of line.

#17469 3 years ago

Seriously the prices are too high right now to flip machines unless you pride yourself in making less then 4 dollars an hour the time investment is not worth it unless you are one of those guys that has figured out how to sell tap water for over 2 dollars a bottle

#17470 3 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

Maybe you could somehow convince others in the thread you are not just a common flipper though... but I doubt it.

WTF dude? Someone piss in your coffee? Start another thread if you're that unhappy with my posts, so this one doesn't get clogged up. But before you do...

If being a flipper means losing money on most games, sometimes a good amount, or passing it on FOR THE SAME PRICE I bought it for after owning it for a short period of time (working on it, shopping it, fixing issues), then I would be a flipper. I have a lot of connections, and find a lot of games. I rarely make any money when I sell them anymore, because I never exploit pricing. Look at my ads, and compare them with others.

There are plenty of other people that post in this thread that actually do flip games, and own pinball businesses like you. I do not, so go start shit with them. If I want a game, I go buy it. If I don't want it a month or three later, I pass it on to someone else, often at a loss.

Quoted from snyper2099:

When you go buy the games are you like tingling nervous and stuff like what if they change their mind and you can’t flip the game for some horrific reason?

I'm tingling nervous with excitement. I don't "flip" games, and usually pay full asking price. So I'm never concerned with the rest of your stupid question.

IE...Snow Derby. Been looking for one for two years. Ask @cottonm4.

Quoted from snyper2099:

“Bringing a game home” is completely different than cramming as many as you can fit into a storage unit and only focusing on buying what you know you can flip.

Did you actually read other posts? I'm in the middle of buying a new house that can accommodate more pins. That is the ONLY reason I've had a storage unit for the last 6 months or so, and why I've referenced said storage unit above. I don't customarily own or maintain a storage unit. I usually fold them up and put them in my garage if space is scarce.

Quoted from snyper2099:

I would be willing to wager that most that were able to in this thread have given quite a few pinball things away at some point.

A "few pinball things"? I've given away whole games dude. Some fully-working. For free and I ate the money I paid for it, and my time for getting and fixing it. I'm not talking about some bullshit trinket mod, a slingshot plastic or a keyfob. I love the hobby, and I like to help people out.

#17471 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Haha. Not quite yet. I just have serious issues, and do a lot of rotating out of storage. And one buddy is babysitting my Torpedo Alley, and another one my Vampire. Letting other people enjoy them whilst the move is happening (If I can get a damn house without having to go $75k over asking price). Housing market is just stupid right now.

Two more to grab then done. And sold a few already. Then...[quoted image]

I would have babysat your Vampire. You didn't even ask!

giphy.gifgiphy.gif
#17472 3 years ago

Hey, let’s all lighten up with some joy. Here is the Captain Fantastic I picked up this morning and is the 4th CF I have owned in the last 22 years. This one came from a great pinsider in Elkhart, IN and he sold it to me for what he paid. I plan to take some better parts of it and combine with CF#3 I purchased in May and then offer up that game at NO profit to me. Small way to pay back the hobby.

I’ll probably have sideways pictures but I’ll fix that when I get home.
84BAB3BE-2981-4F8C-A5B7-F00A138A3515 (resized).jpeg84BAB3BE-2981-4F8C-A5B7-F00A138A3515 (resized).jpegB16E1BA2-70D8-4177-B0D9-12E68CEE6DDA (resized).jpegB16E1BA2-70D8-4177-B0D9-12E68CEE6DDA (resized).jpeg

#17473 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

What is the definition of a flipper?

Define flipper.

It's that thing(s) at the bottom of the playfield that is supposed to hit the ball but for me the ball usually slips between both of them.

Kidding aside, I used to buy and sell games ALL THE TIME because I wanted to experience so many games but space and money were very limited. I even had regrets sometimes because I missed the game later that year. Most of the time I'd buy several machines at a time with the intent to resell within months to years. Sometimes I'd make a little money, most of the time I'd break even not including time and parts invested. I don't know if that makes me a flipper or not.

Right now I'm full hoarder mode but in a good way (I think) because I want to have games available for others to enjoy for those who want to stop by and play them. Mostly because I never had that opportunity when I first got into pinball because collections were just starting to emerge more in the home. I am fortunate to have good locations to play nearby.

#17474 3 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

Hey, let’s all lighten up with some joy. Here is the Captain Fantastic I picked up this morning and is the 4th CF I have owned in the last 22 years. This one came from a great pinsider in Elkhart, IN and he sold it to me for what he paid. I plan to take some better parts of it and combine with CF#3 I purchased in May and then offer up that game at NO profit to me. Small way to pay back the hobby.
I’ll probably have sideways pictures but I’ll fix that when I get home. [quoted image][quoted image]

Jealous. I kinda wanted one of these for awhile but since I bought my Kings and Queens I no longer have a choice, I need one now.

#17475 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

WTF dude? Someone piss in your coffee? Start another thread if you're that unhappy with my posts, so this one doesn't get clogged up. But before you do...
If being a flipper means losing money on most games, sometimes a good amount, or passing it on FOR THE SAME PRICE I bought it for after owning it for a short period of time (working on it, shopping it, fixing issues), then I would be a flipper. I have a lot of connections, and find a lot of games. I rarely make any money when I sell them anymore, because I never exploit pricing. Look at my ads, and compare them with others.
There are plenty of other people that post in this thread that actually do flip games, and own pinball businesses like you. I do not, so go start shit with them. If I want a game, I go buy it. If I don't want it a month or three later, I pass it on to someone else, often at a loss.

I'm tingling nervous with excitement. I don't "flip" games, and usually pay full asking price. So I'm never concerned with the rest of your stupid question.
IE...Snow Derby. Been looking for one for two years. Ask cottonm4.

Did you actually read other posts? I'm in the middle of buying a new house that can accommodate more pins. That is the ONLY reason I've had a storage unit for the last 6 months or so, and why I've referenced said storage unit above. I don't customarily own or maintain a storage unit. I usually fold them up and put them in my garage if space is scarce.

A "few pinball things"? I've given away whole games dude. Some fully-working. For free and I ate the money I paid for it, and my time for getting and fixing it. I'm not talking about some bullshit trinket mod, a slingshot plastic or a keyfob. I love the hobby, and I like to help people out.

That’s good then. You don’t know me. I don’t have a “business” unless you count selling pinball mods for my friends or repairing games for free... I’m not going to get into an argument over who the better pinball person is here. That’s not why we are here.

I’m glad you try to lose money on pinball, give away pinball, and bend over backwards for people. I didn’t want to upset anyone.

What do you want? Do I need to say you are not a flipper? Do you or everyone in the thread just need to know it? Being a great person and posting pictures of a game in a thread have zero to do with each other.

I thought some posts were just cheapening the authenticity of the thread... Impossible to say anything on here without the torches coming out anyway so I don’t know why I even care.

#17476 3 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

That’s good then. You don’t know me. I don’t have a “business” unless you count selling pinball mods for my friends or repairing games for free... I’m not going to get into an argument over who the better pinball person is here. That’s not why we are here.
I’m glad you try to lose money on pinball, give away pinball, and bend over backwards for people. I didn’t want to upset anyone.
What do you want? Do I need to say you are not a flipper? Do you or everyone in the thread just need to know it? Impossible to say anything on here with the torches coming out anyway so I don’t know why I even care.

Sounds like someone has 'pick up' envy.....

#17477 3 years ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

Not sure what that means but, ok. I haven’t bought a game on purpose in a while. There is certainly no shortage of rusty broken machines in the Midwest... no one wanted them when I started buying. NO ONE.

#17478 3 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

’m glad you try to lose money on pinball, give away pinball, and bend over backwards for people. I didn’t want to upset anyone.
What do you want? Do I need to say you are not a flipper? Do you or everyone in the thread just need to know it? I thought some posts were just cheapening the authenticity of the thread... Impossible to say anything on here without the torches coming out anyway so I don’t know why I even care.

I don't need you to say anything. I don't know you, and you don't know me. So no idea why you got on this road in the first place. I don't really care what you think after the "glad you try to lose money on pinball" bit. Thanks for ruining a thread I've always had a lot of fun being a part of (and contributing to...once in a while).

P.S. Flippers don't post games that they bring home. How would they list it a day or two later without getting crucified? (That's rhetorical). Sorry for the partial derail.

#17479 3 years ago

Once in a while. Now THAT was funny.

#17480 3 years ago
Quoted from pinostalgia:

hey norcal,do you know what they're going to do with the tx sector?

You must be thinking of the flipper room. I have no affiliation with them.

And another one home! You'd be surprised at the pins I've chopped to keep this. Such a great pin. 20200830_213400 (resized).jpg20200830_213400 (resized).jpg

#17481 3 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

What do you want? Do I need to say you are not a flipper?

I would like for you to define what a flipper is. Beside the flippers on the play field.

#17482 3 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

Quoted from snyper2099:

What do you want? Do I need to say you are not a flipper? Do you or everyone in the thread just need to know it? Being a great person and posting pictures of a game in a thread have zero to do with each other.
I thought some posts were just cheapening the authenticity of the thread... Impossible to say anything on here without the torches coming out anyway so I don’t know why I even care.

Thanks for coming in here and contributing to one of the positive threads on pinside. Your posts have been great.

At least we all now know not to deal with you.

#17483 3 years ago

Resume thread?
Please post what you brought home today!

#17484 3 years ago
Quoted from Micky:

Thanks for coming in here and contributing to one of the positive threads on pinside. Your posts have been great.
At least we all now know not to deal with you.

Yeah, just look at all my horrible feedback on here. I’m just the worst! Lol.

Flipper is someone that has zero intention of actually playing any machine that they buy. Same category as an operator. Making money or giving it away is optional.

You may need thicker skin for pinside if a couple posts in this thread ruined anything for anyone. Geez.

#17485 3 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

I mean yeah, just look at all my horrible feedback. Lol

Please read post 17483

#17486 3 years ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

+1 on Colson being a great guy, and a positive addition to this hobby.
When he saw that I had picked up a robocop recently without a manual, he offered to send me his nice copy for free.

Alright now. That rips its. Colson, how come you did not give me a free manual for when I bought my Robocop? I'm starting to feel a bit cheated. sniff. sniff. .

#17487 3 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Please read post 17483

Oh, you mean like all the posts from 17451 up to posts 17459? I see now... more banter and nonsense is needed in here from all the same posters. “You got this and I got that and I tap you on the butt and you tap me on the butt.” Yay! Am I part of the club now? You guys are silly.

#17488 3 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

Flipper is someone that has zero intention of actually playing any machine that they buy.

That sounds like a retailer to me.

I'm not picky who I buy from. If he is a flipper and he has the pin I want and it is priced where I feel comfortable with the price, I couldn't care less if he bought 5 months or 5 minutes ago. I don't care what he paid for it. He could be in it for free as it was a birthday present. What he paid for it is not relevant to the sales transaction I am trying to work.

If Colson told me he came home with a Quicksilver that he does not want to keep, he will hear 4 questions: What is the overall condition? How much? Do you take PayPal? And do I take care of the shipping? I'll make an offer or pay his price.

What he won't hear is, "How long have you had it?"

All bets are off if he tells me he has a Bally El Toro he is trying to palm off.

#17489 3 years ago

Retailer, hoarder, flipper about all the same in the pinball hobby...semantics. You don’t need a brick and mortar business to be a flipper.
Why would anyone be picky about where they buy a game from? Not I. All I care about is playing good machines that I have not already owned. I bought a game at a horrible flea market, bought a game in a strip club, and I bought a game out of someone’s truck. That’s not important. Staying focused on the thread now... no one cares if you flip games, post em up, got it straight now, let’s see em!

#17490 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

That sounds like a retailer to me.
I'm not picky who I buy from. If he is a flipper and he has the pin I want and it is priced where I feel comfortable with the price, I couldn't care less if he bought 5 months or 5 minutes ago. I don't care what he paid for it. He could be in it for free as it was a birthday present. What he paid for it is not relevant to the sales transaction I am trying to work.
If Colson told me he came home with a Quicksilver that he does not want to keep, he will hear 4 questions: What is the overall condition? How much? Do you take PayPal? And do I take care of the shipping? I'll make an offer or pay his price.
What he won't hear is, "How long have you had it?"
All bets are off if he tells me he has a Bally El Toro he is trying to palm off.

Agree 100%. I don’t care either!

#17491 3 years ago

Colson gave me a Great deal on my MBr se. Great guy in my book.

#17492 3 years ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

Guess someone did piss in your coffee? This thread is about what machine you brought home today. Geez....

#17493 3 years ago

Today’s haul. More tomorrow. Yes they came with heads.

EA6EA456-6F2F-42B3-B5CE-EB123864C2CA (resized).jpegEA6EA456-6F2F-42B3-B5CE-EB123864C2CA (resized).jpegF16879D5-E187-4990-91F6-37A12D059808 (resized).jpegF16879D5-E187-4990-91F6-37A12D059808 (resized).jpeg
#17494 3 years ago

Rides to Long Island usually aren't this...

20200831_181918 (resized).jpg20200831_181918 (resized).jpg
#17495 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Haha. Definitely. Cabinet was repainted with the correct design, but some weird splatter and the wrong color palette. PF is really nice. A couple tiny wear spots up by the top kickouts. Should be easy to touch up.

Colson, if it would help any, I posted the paint mixes I used on my Snow Derby playfield on the touch-up paint color thread, post #81 (you probably have to scroll up to that post on this link):

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-pinside-touch-up-paint-color-thread/page/2#post-5822940

#17496 3 years ago

...jolly

Crazy nice Jolly Ride! Thank you to new pinside lekubes! Needs some work to get it running. So far I can't figure out how to get the glass off! Tomorrow is another day.

1598923190032706692985 (resized).jpg1598923190032706692985 (resized).jpg

It' not easy being squeezy...

1598925552199503281549 (resized).jpg1598925552199503281549 (resized).jpg
#17497 3 years ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

So far I can't figure out how to get the glass off!

The glass lifts with the siderails. No clue how you actually get it out though!
https://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=5085&picno=28793&zoom=1

#17498 3 years ago

Thanks, I can get it to do that. Hits the ceiling before it goes 100% vertical. So can't rest it on the head. Would be worried about it dropping even if I could. At any rate, it's a very odd design.

#17499 3 years ago
Quoted from ibuypinballs:

Today’s haul. More tomorrow. Yes they came with heads.

That Blockashot looks cool. Never saw one of those before.

Quoted from wolverinetuner:

Colson, if it would help any, I posted the paint mixes I used on my Snow Derby playfield on the touch-up paint color thread, post #81

Awesome...thanks. I’ll check it out.

#17500 3 years ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

Crazy nice Jolly Ride!

Nice grab. Playmatic games hold up so well. How many roller coaster themed pins are there?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 275.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 70.00
$ 400.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 17.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Machine - For Sale
Bradenton, FL
$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 70.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Bloomington, IL
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 28,636 posts in this topic. You are on page 350 of 573.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-machine-did-you-bring-home-today-post-your-pictures/page/350?hl=nascarrey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.