(Topic ID: 92205)

What machine did you bring home today? Post your pictures!

By MiamiRedSkin

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 14,123 posts
  • 1,558 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 18 minutes ago by Murphdom
  • Topic is favorited by 376 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 12,402 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

5amigos (resized).JPG
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_27a8 (resized).jpg
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_27a3 (resized).jpg
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2798 (resized).jpg
65DD7314-5C4F-4F68-8832-FA7B8D57D338 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3707 (resized).JPG
IMG_3704 (resized).JPG
IMG_3702 (resized).JPG
IMG_3697 (resized).JPG
jp (resized).jpg
goldeneye (resized).jpg
chimp_throwing_rock_corbis (resized).jpg
ta4 (resized).jpg
ta3 (resized).jpg
ta2 (resized).jpg
ta1 (resized).jpg

There are 14123 posts in this topic. You are on page 35 of 283.
#1701 3 years ago

This baby came last Saturday,good price and placed an order for a lot of mods and new parts for it.

image_(resized).jpg

#1702 3 years ago
Quoted from Black_Knight:

Unfortunately the Jungle Lord backglass is cracked and will need to be replaced. I had never seen a red machine before, too bad.
What do you expect for $200? I'll probably spend more on the bg than the rest of the pin.
If anyone has one laying around or has any leads, please let me know.

BGResto makes a reproduction one for Jungle Lord. I bought one and they are gorgeous, despite they are not mirrored. There aren't too many if any floating around and if they are, they are usually trashed.

#1703 3 years ago
Quoted from Zukboy2002:

Picked up a totan one of my grail pins. I've got a lil work to do to it but I'm super stoked.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

Don't know what your plans are but... I'd pick up a reproduction apron while you can!

#1704 3 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

Don't know what your plans are but... I'd pick up a reproduction apron while you can!

I was checkin them out I'll probably do that.

#1705 3 years ago

Picked up my first 90's pin this past weekend. Really excited as I've been mostly a vid guy up until the past year and only had an EM up until now. Also, my first post

FullSizeRender_(resized).jpg

#1706 3 years ago
Quoted from Wallofnoise:

Picked up my first 90's pin this past weekend. Also, my first post

Congradulations and welcome to Pinside! You'll be buying another one soon, and another
Buying pinballs is addictive for sure

#1707 3 years ago
Quoted from Wallofnoise:

Picked up my first 90's pin this past weekend. Really excited as I've been mostly a vid guy up until the past year and only had an EM up until now. Also, my first post

Hope you don't plan on leaving it there in that direct sunlight. It will fade quickly.

#1708 3 years ago
Quoted from chrisjens2:

Congradulations and welcome to Pinside! You'll be buying another one soon, and another
Buying pinballs is addictive for sure

Thanks! I don't have anymore room, but maybe one day I'll figure out how to squeeze a White Water in there.

Quoted from dasvis:

Hope you don't plan on leaving it there in that direct sunlight. It will fade quickly.

Nope, the blinds are always closed. Just opened them up to let some light in for the pic. Thanks for the tip though

#1709 3 years ago

A long day in Canada I brought home a few very nice pieces.

Zaccaria shooting the rapids
Zaccaria house of diamonds
Interflip dragon

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

#1710 3 years ago

100% working Diner.

20160206_144355_(resized).jpg

20160206_144403_(resized).jpg

20160206_144412_(resized).jpg

20160206_144401_(resized).jpg

#1711 3 years ago
Quoted from Wallofnoise:

Awesome first 90's pin to get...the vids will start leaving soon to make room for more pins!! hahaha

#1712 3 years ago
Quoted from Gundam_Pilot_:

A long day in Canada I brought home a few very nice pieces.
Zaccaria shooting the rapids
Zaccaria house of diamonds
Interflip dragon

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

WOW! Those two Zacs look super cool

#1713 3 years ago

Picked up in France and driven back to England

image_(resized).jpeg

#1714 3 years ago

So what happens at the border?

Quoted from Gundam_Pilot_:A long day in Canada I brought home a few very nice pieces.

#1715 3 years ago

picked this up this morning...it plays but the playfield glass was off for like 2 years so it needs a major shop job, diamond plate underneath looks like it will clean up well...
049_(resized).jpg

then went out this afternoon and got this...also needs cleaned
050_(resized).jpg
051_(resized).jpg
not a bad days pick-up
052_(resized).jpg

#1716 3 years ago

I really gotta quit looking at craigslist.

IMG_0419_(resized).jpg

IMG_0420_(resized).jpg

Tolerably decent example of a 1939 Bally Champion that mostly works. Needs some wax and rubber and perhaps a cabinet repaint.

#1717 3 years ago
Quoted from balzofsteel:

I really gotta quit looking at craigslist.
IMG_0419_(resized).jpg
IMG_0420_(resized).jpg
Tolerably decent example of a 1939 Bally Champion that mostly works. Needs some wax and rubber and perhaps a cabinet repaint.

Yeah, I eyed that listing as well. Too many projects, not enough time (or room).

#1718 3 years ago
Quoted from Reidyb3:

So what happens at the border

surprisingly the exchange a the border went pretty smooth.

#1719 3 years ago

My first bingo machine! Long road trip to NJ but nothing I haven't done before

Its_Alive_(resized).JPG

#1720 3 years ago
Quoted from Toyguy:

My first bingo machine! Long road trip to NJ but nothing I haven't done before
Its_Alive_(resized).JPG

Damn it!!! Wish I would've seen that...I'm a hop, skip and jump away from NJ. Awesome find. I would have snatched that up in a second.

#1721 3 years ago

I tried to buy a Taxi several months ago but couldn't agree on price. I was bummed. Today I now have my summer project!image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#1722 3 years ago
Quoted from Nveld:

I tried to buy a Taxi several months ago but couldn't agree on price. I was bummed. Today I now have my summer project!image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

Oh sweet!

#1723 3 years ago

Bought sight unseen (only a few bad cell phone pics) today...

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

#1724 3 years ago

Picked up a nice deal on this R&B, it was pretty grimy but cleaned up amazingly well. Boards are clean and booted up fine, need to replace a few switches and I'll be pulling a rabbit out of my hat in no time

20160210_073657_(resized).jpg

20160210_075914_(resized).jpg

20160210_075920_(resized).jpg

#1725 3 years ago
Quoted from ltd73:

20160210_073657_(resized).jpg20160210_075914_(resized).jpg

What's on that playfield?!

#1726 3 years ago

not sure what that black stuff was but it cleaned up, there were some traces of mice in there, no smell, thank god. Always wear gloves when cleaning machines that look like this.

#1727 3 years ago

Dang! I always forget about this thread. Brought home my first NIB last Friday!!
image_(resized).jpeg

#1728 3 years ago

Williams Star Light
I guess they only made 100 of these

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

#1729 3 years ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

Williams Star Light

Nice, always loved the back glass on that one.

#1730 3 years ago

Great score John! Enjoy

#1731 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Dang! I always forget about this thread. Brought home my first NIB last Friday!!
image_(resized).jpeg

*scrolling along - stops to read your post*
Awesome, NIB! That has to be exciting.

*looks around at other games in your photo, notices toppers on your GOT*
Cool dragons. Awesome awesome...

*eyes move naturally toward upper left of pho...*
WTF, THERE'S A DAMN ANGRY WOLF ON BABY PAC MAN!

^ My (somewhat) dramatized literal thought process while seeing your post.
Congrats on the NIB, have fun with it!

#1732 3 years ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

Williams Star Light

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

I played this at Expo and really enjoyed it. I would love to find one but probably not likely going to happen. Was there a known reason why so few were made?

#1733 3 years ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

Williams Star Light

Sweet...I've never even seen that game before. BG is awesome. Nice grab!

#1734 3 years ago

Picked up a Gottlieb Torch today .
Got it for free,plugged it in an it works just fine.
All the displays are working,and there is no battery damage.

Yeeha..!!

Started cleaning the left side of the playfield, the guy's blue shirt is getting real blue again already.

Does anybody got a adress for the playfield plastics perhaps.?

20160210_184654_(resized).jpg

#1735 3 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

I played this at Expo and really enjoyed it. I would love to find one but probably not likely going to happen. Was there a known reason why so few were made?

I guess (through tester games on location) they realized Space Shuttle was going to be a massive hit, stopped Star Light production at 100 and focused on turning out pinball's savior: Space Shuttle

#1736 3 years ago

Spider-man with some surprise googly eyes I didn't see until I got home and unwrapped it, haha!

DSCF2157_(resized).JPG

DSCF2159_(resized).JPG

DSCF2160_(resized).JPG

#1737 3 years ago
Quoted from chadsugg:

WTF, THERE'S A DAMN ANGRY WOLF ON BABY PAC MAN!

yep. That's Tammy. She was a wedding gift (I have very weird friends). She is a beloved member of our family. My dogs hate her though. Haha

#1738 3 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Spider-man with some surprise googly eyes I didn't see until I got home and unwrapped it, haha!

DSCF2157_(resized).JPGDSCF2159_(resized).JPGDSCF2160_(resized).JPG

Wow, you must have bought from a trusted seller to not view it unwrapped first!

#1739 3 years ago
Quoted from PatrickB:

Picked up a Gottlieb Torch today .
Got it for free,plugged it in an it works just fine.
All the displays are working,and there is no battery damage.
Yeeha..!!
Started cleaning the left side of the playfield, the guy's blue shirt is getting real blue again already.
Does anybody got a adress for the playfield plastics perhaps.?
20160210_184654_(resized).jpg

Nice pickup, Patrick. Pretty rare to see an unshopped Gottlieb System 1-machine in working condition, too!

You would be wise to take some precautions regarding the ground connections to have a better chance that it keeps working. More info about it is here: https://www.flippers.com/gottlieb_ground_cures.html#system1

There's also a club here that you can consult if you have any technical questions ( or in case you are looking for things like plastics ):
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/home-for-the-gottlieb-sys1-sys-80b-guys-yep-i-guess-it-a-club

#1740 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

yep. That's Tammy. She was a wedding gift (I have very weird friends). She is a beloved member of our family. My dogs hate her though. Haha

Hahaha. Love it. Sounds like your friends and my friends would get along great.

#1741 3 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

How much for that mod - I have to have it.

#1742 3 years ago
Quoted from ScottinSGFNY:

How much for that mod - I have to have it.

If you have to ask, you can't afford it

#1743 3 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

If you have to ask, you can't afford it

I can dream...... by the way - when's it going to be 31 - I keep watching.........

#1744 3 years ago
Quoted from ScottinSGFNY:

I can dream...... by the way - when's it going to be 31 - I keep watching.........

Might be a while--I'm over capacity at this point I need to get rid of a few first...

#1745 3 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Might be a while--I'm over capacity at this point I need to get rid of a few first...

I really need to see a picture to comprehend ........

#1746 3 years ago
Quoted from Jappie:

Nice pickup, Patrick. Pretty rare to see an unshopped Gottlieb System 1-machine in working condition, too!
You would be wise to take some precautions regarding the ground connections to have a better chance that it keeps working. More info about it is here: https://www.flippers.com/gottlieb_ground_cures.html#system1
There's also a club here that you can consult if you have any technical questions ( or in case you are looking for things like plastics ):
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/home-for-the-gottlieb-sys1-sys-80b-guys-yep-i-guess-it-a-club

Thanks for the info Jappie.!!

#1747 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Wow, you must have bought from a trusted seller to not view it unwrapped first!

Yeah, I picked it up from Jon @ Jack Bar, I trusted his description and he didn't disappoint. Jack Bar is a nice set up too, GOT Premium + a bunch of others, great place to play pinball if anyone is in the NYC area.

#1748 3 years ago

Picked up my first em last night, only my second pin. Well worn but fully working with new posts, rubbers as well as new drop targets in a bag to be installed. All plastics intact just the one behind the green drops with a small crack around the lower post. Will do a little cleanup and a few bulbs are out but will pretty much leave as is and play the heck out of it.

2016-02-12_05.08.29_(resized).jpg

2016-02-12_05.36.18_(resized).jpg

2016-02-12_05.08.34_(resized).jpg

#1749 3 years ago

This made my day, to see one of my pf restorations from 09 in Australia!!!!!! And it still Looks AWESOME!!! I think about how much I have learned and developed my process since then.
Anyway, mr joker poker on page 27. You made my day! thank you
kruzman

#1750 3 years ago

Left out for Wisconsin 1 AM to go out and pick this baby up. Pretty happy and the 90's kid in me that consumes my soul is happy.

20160212_064403_(resized).jpg

FB_IMG_1455306769093_(resized).jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 9.95
There are 14123 posts in this topic. You are on page 35 of 283.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside